Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not really easily offended. Snark means you snark on the people in the video on which the topic is fathering autism. The video is about abbie and her autism and how her parents do or don't take care of her. Making fun of a woman using pads is far fetched and out of the scope of snarking. I don't see how attacking a person for using pads helps Abbie?

I just think there are a lot of people who are repulsed by heavy people and use Priscilla to show that.

I mean talk about the way she is with Abbie not tear apart every aspect of her life like how many pads she uses. It's irrelevant.
We arent here to "help" Abbie, and never have been.
These threads were created to talk tit about Asa and Prisicilla...Im not sure why people have been assuming this is some site devoted to Abbie.
I blame the Canadian! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She could also be using sanitary napkins to tuck under her gunts (s) and under her bra. And there is no way she can reach under that 3 layered gut to insert tmpon.
That’s what I was trying to say on my last post, I was in menopause then with my nanny job, a home visit nurse had told me about the difference when I had open abdo surgery and I was allergic to some of the chemicals in the hospital supplied pads and sanitary pads have chemicals and scenty smells to mask the ‘period’ smell and urinary pads are for pee, sweats etc and they are usually made of bamboo, or soft wood pulp fibre with a little bit of the diaper swell gel to wick the moisture away.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She could also be using sanitary napkins to tuck under her gunts (s) and under her bra. And there is no way she can reach under that 3 layered gut to insert tmpon.
Maybe they are for Moobie and his chesticles.🤣 Maybe those are actually her cutlets. Dual purpose, padded and absorbent. 🤣 The possibilities are endless really. Moobie could stuff his pants with 'em. Based on his little man demeanor, we can surmise he is not packing much down below his burgeoning belly....in his little fella pantaloons.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know my two cent won't be popular but I applaud you for bringing this up. I'm with you on that one. i think sometimes really harsh out of line things are said here, coming from a place of immaturity. Any WOMAN should know that as you get older, if you've had children, or a hysterectomy, or any abdominal surgery, that you can leak a few drops of pee. I think it just means she is being extra clean.

It's not something to make fun of. It's part of life.

I know they dislike her and everything but picking on the littlest things, things that many people deal with, can be insulting and insensitive to some.

I don't know how anyone can claim to be caring and yet make fun of something that isn't just a problem SHE HAS. It's that kind of thinking that sets women back hundreds of years.
Are you serious? If so, then I think you have to be 1) Assa 2) PMFM 3) Golden Boy 4) Candy Lorraine 5) a Maassives' Humper.
Okay, seriously. This site is a gossip/snark site. It's not a "let's hold hands, sway and sing camping song" site. 100% of us are in Abbie's corner, that's what drove us here. We are not nor most likely be a love fest for the adults in Abbie's life who treat her horrendously, therefore we will say whatever we want about these fools because that is all we can do to avenge Abbie. If you're not comfortable reading the snide remarks I would recommend that you use the "block" function" for whomever is bothering you or just scroll on past the certain comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m heavy and I tinkle myself throughout the day l I have 2kids and a number of abdominal surgeries. I have been leaking since my 20s when I was nice and slender up into my 50s where I am now. I don’t get offended. I have diagnosed bi polar since my late 20s. People think bi polar means crazy and joke about it. Again, I don’t care because they don’t know me. And it’s only a JOKE.

I can’t believe they did a podcast about marriage tips! As if!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m heavy and I tinkle myself throughout the day l I have 2kids and a number of abdominal surgeries. I have been leaking since my 20s when I was nice and slender up into my 50s where I am now. I don’t get offended. I have diagnosed bi polar since my late 20s. People think bi polar means crazy and joke about it. Again, I don’t care because they don’t know me. And it’s only a JOKE.

I can’t believe they did a podcast about marriage tips! As if!
They've made dozens of them- they truly believe they are #MarriageGoals.
Not to mention they are also the dullest humans on the planet who have no interests outside of food and money.
They have nothing to talk about!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Not really easily offended. Snark means you snark on the people in the video on which the topic is fathering autism. The video is about abbie and her autism and how her parents do or don't take care of her. Making fun of a woman using pads is far fetched and out of the scope of snarking. I don't see how attacking a person for using pads helps Abbie?

I just think there are a lot of people who are repulsed by heavy people and use Priscilla to show that.

I mean talk about the way she is with Abbie not tear apart every aspect of her life like how many pads she uses. It's irrelevant.
You’re leaping to unjust conclusions about the members here. No one here is “repulsed by heavy people”. No one here has ever displayed that mindset. Quite the opposite, actually. If you pay attention, you will see that many of us have our own weight struggles. P claims to have lost 105 pounds and kept it off. It’s her lies regarding her weight that gets snarked on.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
[
Tell me your offended, without telling me you’re offended 😴
It is like watching a really bad, repetitive, Asshat Massive vlog. Like the ones where he says the same tit, but rotates his mundane blabber hoping no one will notice that you have heard the same nonsense 34 times before. 🤣
I am convinced there must be a "how to" script carved in some damp cave of lurkers somewhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I DID Not say I was offended. I said it was insensitive and irrelevant. I WAS NOT the one that said this to begin with, why aren't you jumping on them? I just agreed with them saying counting how many pads someone uses is irrelevant.

I don't appreciate being accused of being someone I am not either.

Why is it you all can't take a debate or someone disagreeing. Both I and the other person were polite. If people have to always agree on here then it's not really a snark site or a board for everyone to voice their opinions.
I'm in no way trying to moderate...
But I gotta say this because there is a huge difference in simply disagreeing and when shaming, chastising and political correctness guilt is used to attempt to control the narrative here.
Then it's a problem.
👻 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I know my two cent won't be popular but I applaud you for bringing this up. I'm with you on that one. i think sometimes really harsh out of line things are said here, coming from a place of immaturity. Any WOMAN should know that as you get older, if you've had children, or a hysterectomy, or any abdominal surgery, that you can leak a few drops of pee. I think it just means she is being extra clean.

It's not something to make fun of. It's part of life.

I know they dislike her and everything but picking on the littlest things, things that many people deal with, can be insulting and insensitive to some.

I don't know how anyone can claim to be caring and yet make fun of something that isn't just a problem SHE HAS. It's that kind of thinking that sets women back hundreds of years.
I thought this is a site for gossip , to be snarky , witty , to voice a opinion ? You think sometimes really harsh out of line things are said here on Tattler coming from a place of immaturity ? You don't know how anyone can claim to be caring and yet make fun and joke ? How does this site sets women back hundreds of years ? " I know they dislike her and everything " Who are they " ? If some of the comments offend you maybe Tattler is not for you . The Tattlers on this sight are very insightful , intelligent , caring , witty , state their opinion's load and clear . So what if some things that are typed are out of line or come from a place of immaturity ? So what ? Humor is humor ......... What is funny to some might not be funny to others . So what ? Remember this is Tattler , to gossip , snark , voice an opinion , be witty , use wicked salty humor . Luminous 2020 " Chill ....... Just Chill

• Heart
Reactions: 22
OMG, Arse must have no affection for🐖 at all! The hooker look under the street light is why we (Tattle crew) are doing a better job of ‘giving’ 🐖clothing advice, than the so called stylist!
At first, I thought where I circled was an unfettered ginormous gunt!😂😂
But on a second look, she actually has her hand in the pocket of the dress, which if that was a man standing there like that, it would look like he was playing with himself! What the hell does she have in that pocket anyway! she needs more practise cooking the tiny Weiner sausage snacks, and she was standing like that so she can turn those little snacks cooking them with her gunt sweat, it might bring all the night critters to hang around!
Someone may have answered what is in her pocket, but if not...we all know what it is...it it RANCH dressing (the small bottle she had in her fridge).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

If I've said it once I've said it a hundred times. If Cillapotamus was a size 0 she'd be despised for how she treats her daughter and how she profits off of her. This is a gossip site, and we snark here. Hard at times. Is it aimed at fellow tattlers? Nope. Just at the Maassives.

And as long as she is exploiting her daughter and other folks with ID, for her gain, you can bet your ass I'll come after her hard. It has nothing to do with immaturity. I'm not repulsed by heavy people. My best friend is obese, and her daughter morbidly so. I will defend them til the end but the Maassives? Oh hell no. I'm coming at them like a dark horse.

Someone may have answered what is in her pocket, but if not...we all know what it is...it it RANCH dressing (the small bottle she had in her fridge).
I think it's Asa's balls. They're too small for her cross body bag, they rattle around in there and could get lost.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
We used to have a little dog that had seizures, and she was terrified of thunder. To calm her (and I know better now) I'd put a little booze in a little milk and give it to her. Calmed her right down. Sometimes she even napped by the bowl.
I’m prepared this year and have got my dog some sedatives from the vet to see us through the worst weekend for us in the U.K. (it’ll be 4th, 5th, 6th Nov for us) but the head teenagers that live by me set them off throughout October and it’s a living nightmare for us. She is upset by storms etc but we’ve worked on that and she calms down quickly but fireworks actually terrify her to the point that it disables her. She can’t move/walk and wets on herself 😢. Doesn’t eat and just trembles and pants. I have tried everything the past two years and nothing suggested has worked, vet agrees it’s not something she’s going to get over like other things I’ve worked hard on with her so this is a last resort. I pray to God it helps her as my heart breaks to see her like that. My other dogs weren’t bothered whatsoever but my Romanian rescue girl has been through a lot and is a sensitive soul and I can’t even bear to imagine what has happened to her to make her so scared of them. All I know is she was physically abused, neglected and then dumped by her previous owner 😔 this is her in happier times on our most recent weekend break to Barmouth with her backpack full with snacks and fave toy ready for the beach ( it rained 90% of the time we were there hence the raincoat lol)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Here ya go!

"Wait until the kids go to bed and then have dinner together". Nice thought P. However, my kid doesn't go to bed until midnight on a GOOD night. Even when my kids were young and bedtime was 8pm-no bleeping way am I going to wait until 8-9pm to have dinner. That's not bleeping healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A quote from another of my very favorite poems:

"We used to hate people, now we just make fun of them.
It's more effective that way.
So let's stop arguing and start the car."

"We want to stop reading magazines, stop watching (Youtube), stop caring about Hollywood,
but we're addicted to the things we hate."

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.