Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she need that many panty liners/sweat pads for 3 days? Oh yea I forgot about the expression sweatin' like a pig".
Not to defend Priscilla, but I counted 10 pads there. That's only three pads per day, plus one extra. Do you.........not change your pads during the day?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG, Arse must have no affection for🐖 at all! The hooker look under the street light is why we (Tattle crew) are doing a better job of ‘giving’ 🐖clothing advice, than the so called stylist!
At first, I thought where I circled was an unfettered ginormous gunt!😂😂
But on a second look, she actually has her hand in the pocket of the dress, which if that was a man standing there like that, it would look like he was playing with himself! What the hell does she have in that pocket anyway! she needs more practise cooking the tiny Weiner sausage snacks, and she was standing like that so she can turn those little snacks cooking them with her gunt sweat, it might bring all the night critters to hang around!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
This is a fabulous suggestion. Especially the "tinkle of wee" 🤣 Unfortunately, it is going to be too long. The character limit is 105. That includes Fathering Autism ### and spaces. I am sorry fellow Tattler.😘 Maybe you can shorten it up some to make it fit?
Thread suggestion: fathering autism #137 Maxi pads can’t help P, a tinkle of wee escapes down the maassive redwood tree.
How’s that, I forgot what the limit was 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her dress looks like tent housing for the homeless. I guess that's the "thuper cute" look you achieve when your clothing is so big and you don't bother hemming it that it literally sweeps the sidewalk. And her jean jacket is so tight she can't close it. What a look.

View attachment 1606921
He photoshopped her face and neck, but left her gut peeking out from under that too tight jacket. Dude if your guys are going to be Liars go all out, the humpers wouldn't even notice. Since he reads here, next time, Photoshop the hell out of her Michelin Tires, and then she can start quoting 105 lbs Down, again 😉😄😆🤣
View attachment 1607654
20220926_151507.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not to defend Priscilla, but I counted 10 pads there. That's only three pads per day, plus one extra. Do you.........not change your pads during the day?

I know my two cent won't be popular but I applaud you for bringing this up. I'm with you on that one. i think sometimes really harsh out of line things are said here, coming from a place of immaturity. Any WOMAN should know that as you get older, if you've had children, or a hysterectomy, or any abdominal surgery, that you can leak a few drops of pee. I think it just means she is being extra clean.

It's not something to make fun of. It's part of life.

I know they dislike her and everything but picking on the littlest things, things that many people deal with, can be insulting and insensitive to some.

I don't know how anyone can claim to be caring and yet make fun of something that isn't just a problem SHE HAS. It's that kind of thinking that sets women back hundreds of years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She might use them (if they are urine only pads like Tena Lady ones) to soak up some of the underarm sweat, I hope it’s hot as can be in Chicago, and she took lots of cold weather stuff, then she will truely sweating like a 🐖😂😂!
I used to wear those pads like that, for my under boob sweat, so I wouldn’t drench myself looking after children that had just come from overseas, so that the parents could go out for dinner, or a function etc. I was a super nanny for Hotels and Corporate companies, and 99% of the time, the kids would be up when it was dark outside and they should be asleep etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion

Fathering Autism #137
Marriage vows sprinkled with banshee howls

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know my two cent won't be popular but I applaud you for bringing this up. I'm with you on that one. i think sometimes really harsh out of line things are said here, coming from a place of immaturity. Any WOMAN should know that as you get older, if you've had children, or a hysterectomy, or any abdominal surgery, that you can leak a few drops of pee. I think it just means she is being extra clean.

I know they dislike her and everything but picking on the littlest things, things that many people deal with, can be insulting and insensitive to some.

I don't know how anyone can claim to be caring and yet make fun of something that isn't just a problem SHE HAS. It's that kind of thinking that sets women back hundreds of years.
This Snark site sure isn't for people who are easily offended that's for sure!
👀

• Heart
Reactions: 26

IDK. This woman has displayed big ass boxes of Tampons on her kitchen island in the past. So I assumed she's just using these (pads) for backups or other means. Yeah, it's a thing but this witch puts her whole life out on the internet and not to mention she exploits the hell out of her severely disabled daughter. So I'd say it's fair game.

• Heart
IDK. This woman has displayed big ass boxes of Tampons on her kitchen island in the past. So I assumed she's just using these (pads) for backups or other means. Yeah, it's a thing but this witch puts her whole life out on the internet and not to mention she exploits the hell out of her severely disabled daughter. So I'd say it's fair game.
Yea I’m with you, I don’t think the same rules apply to big P as everyday women who don’t exploit their children. This being a snark site and all 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
They have underwear for bladder leaks and for periods. Before my dr stopped me from having them I used the period underwear and they are fantastic! Maybe she has some of those? also do we know those are for bladder leaks or are they for periods? She may be too big to use a tampon. I know when I was my biggest, which was still over 100 lbs less than I would guess she is now.. it was hard for me to reach and use a tampon. Which is why I got the underwear! They are super comfy, just like normal underwear.

Reactions: 12
OMG, Arse must have no affection for🐖 at all! The hooker look under the street light is why we (Tattle crew) are doing a better job of ‘giving’ 🐖clothing advice, than the so called stylist!
At first, I thought where I circled was an unfettered ginormous gunt!😂😂
But on a second look, she actually has her hand in the pocket of the dress, which if that was a man standing there like that, it would look like he was playing with himself! What the hell does she have in that pocket anyway! she needs more practise cooking the tiny Weiner sausage snacks, and she was standing like that so she can turn those little snacks cooking them with her gunt sweat, it might bring all the night critters to hang around!
Pickled okra.....the Pig has pickled okra in her pockets.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Let me just say I have zero idea why she uses maxi pads nor do I give a tit. It was just funny 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
AMEN☝🏼☝🏼 Plus, this is gossip about them.. about Pig and Ass. It is not about me, you or anyone else. It ain’t about US. Just because people talk tit about her peeing herself doesn’t mean we are making fun of you too. Thing is, when you go putting labels on things ..immaturity.. I know THEY dislike her.. you have then taken a personal jab, because you have taken things on a gossip site to heart. Hell.. when I tinkle when I sneeze I laugh at myself. Aging happens, you can laugh at it, or not. Just so happens Pig increases her risk of urinating accidentally with every burger she inhales. That is her problem, not mine. Also, She sets herself back 100’s of years every time she opens her fat trap.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Yea I’m with you, I don’t think the same rules apply to big P as everyday women who don’t exploit their children. This being a snark site and all 🤦🏼‍♀️
AMEN☝🏼☝🏼 Plus, this is gossip about them.. about Pig and Ass. It is not about me, you or anyone else. It ain’t about US. Just because people talk tit about her peeing herself doesn’t mean we are making fun of you too. Thing is, when you go putting labels on things ..immaturity.. I know THEY dislike her.. you have then taken a personal jab, because you have taken things on a gossip site to heart. Hell.. when I tinkle when I sneeze I laugh at myself. Aging happens, you can laugh at it, or not. Just so happens Pig increases her risk of urinating accidentally with every burger she inhales. That is her problem, not mine. Also, She sets herself back 100’s of years every time she opens her fat trap.
She could also be using sanitary napkins to tuck under her gunts (s) and under her bra. And there is no way she can reach under that 3 layered gut to insert tmpon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
How sweet, the bully making money from a non-consenting child likes to edit her shape too. If only we all had 'dads' like this! Ones who push their whole belly and (buried) crotch into us as they go hand over hand to try to force us to perform for the ever present camera. 1984 is here! Dads who film us in bed, rocking, sprawled on the ground, sick, scared, panicked, in the bathroom, in the bath (he had camera rolling as he strolled in while she in there washing). I wish my dad cared so much as to film me and broadcast it worldwide for clicks, all so my ugly thick cruel to cats brother can have a pile of money. Maybe he could use some of it to see someone about his perpetual mouth breathing and 'hard sleeping' (lazy, fat, greedy, stupid man number 2).
FA exploit.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This Snark site sure isn't for people who are easily offended that's for sure!
👀
Not really easily offended. Snark means you snark on the people in the video on which the topic is fathering autism. The video is about abbie and her autism and how her parents do or don't take care of her. Making fun of a woman using pads is far fetched and out of the scope of snarking. I don't see how attacking a person for using pads helps Abbie?

I just think there are a lot of people who are repulsed by heavy people and use Priscilla to show that.

I mean talk about the way she is with Abbie not tear apart every aspect of her life like how many pads she uses. It's irrelevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My husband put shutters up and we’re not even in the cone. We are in PB County. He also bugged me to fill up the car. That’s okay though - better safe than sorry. And you never know if the storm will wobble more in our area. 😨
My son and Dil live in Boca Raton, I always panic/worry during hurricane season. No one tells you that you will worry/panic for the Rest. Of. Your. Life!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Or maybe it's the new 'lose half your shoulder' and curve diet. Posture improved in a few weeks! Well done PE teacher Dad! Your hard work is paying off! You're a great model for your profoundly intellectually disabled daughter. The nutritious diet, the bossing, the control, the constant intrusion into personal space and privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.