Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have certainly been scraping bottom lately. He has no content, the teacher is probably putting limits on being filmed, Abbie is looking and acting very vacant, the only people coming around are the grandparents, if you don’t count Abbie’s girls nights. Where is the respite? Hasn’t been mentioned lately.

I also think the LimeLight world is not rosy. And how about SelfieWrld. Saw this question/plea today.
Let’s face it. If there wasn’t food involved the grandparents wouldn’t be showing up as much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Jokingly my family used to always say when a huge woman had a dress on that Omar the Tentmaker made the dress. After all, he made tents. I always joke that we beg him to make her clothes hideous.
The delusion is strong with these two.
This is a screen grab of the first three posts on the shop@ltk Instagram.

View attachment 1593958

And then, theres P.
One thing is not like the others.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1593960
The only thing she is not able to show are the new underwear she has on that are now also for sale for our larger gals.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
In this house we LOVE Melissa and Doug! They have the best toys!
P doesn’t allow toys in their house, so Abbie is sh*t out of luck. Abbie has to pay the price again because P doesn’t want her house looking like a special needs person lives there.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Does anybody else feel like they have gotten exponentially worse recently? I know that almost everybody agrees they started going downhill when they moved into the new house, but I just feel like the decline has gotten increasingly more steep as time has gone on, bringing us to the present day, when it's just like they and their channel have NO REDEEMING QUALITIES WHATSOEVER any more. Total nosedive just in the past 6 months.
Oh, they've totally gotten worse. Way worse.

tit started really rushing downhill during the most recent Tin Can Tour; you could tell they were growing more miserable every vlog, and using more and more transparent bullshit to try and cover up how bad things were starting to go.
Then, once they got home, the homeschooling fiasco has turned that downhill tit-stream into the Niagara Falls of absolute suck. At this point Atha is flailing madly. He has no bleeping clue what to do to save his channel and he's just floundering though the tit rapids fast towards the edge. Priscilla can't be bothered to even pretend to care for the vlogs anymore; she's too focused on trying to prop up her Slimelife fEmPiRe as it begins to collapse.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Being a short-legged queen, cuffs make short legs look shorter...and especially if you roll them with a 4 inch cuff!! Hey Pig, you and your husband need to befriend your local alterations shop instead of your local butcher shop. Get things hemmed for God's sake.
Big P’s huge ass 4 inch cuffs!!! 🤣😂😂😂

Dickie on “Justified” always wears his jeans with a huge ass cuff as well!! 🤣😂

Who wore those 4 inch cuffs better🤔
⭐⭐Dickie⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Big P⭐⭐
7C1827DC-4D56-4D7D-A982-225CC9908ABC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Ugh, that damn family room couch is such a hazardous waste dump! Viewers do not need to see the multiple-times-daily impossible task of Abbie returning the cushions to their proper spaces.

FD39C32D-5426-4106-B60B-DEE8F565D1DA.jpeg

And why have nine (?) decorative pillows when you know they’re going to spend most of their days on the floor covered in pet hair or Abbie deposits?!

Then…there’s this:

D42FB118-E78B-471C-8357-A0F625ECDB8C.jpeg

Miss “Tons of Fun” causing her own hefty destruction to the other side of the couch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Ugh, that damn family room couch is such a hazardous waste dump! Viewers do not need to see the multiple-times-daily impossible task of Abbie returning the cushions to their proper spaces.

View attachment 1594009

And why have nine (?) decorative pillows when you know they’re going to spend most of their days on the floor covered in pet hair or Abbie deposits?!

Then…there’s this:

View attachment 1594011

Miss “Tons of Fun” causing her own hefty destruction to the other side of the couch.
I'm glad that you got a screenshot of the "new" sofa!! Already it is torn apart and stained. They will be getting another one on in 2023. I can't imagine the stench in that house from the wee stained cushions and throws . As for the gazillion cushions, I don't see the point. None of them are comfortable looking. What a mess they have made this house since they purchased it. The former owners must be disgusted at what they have turned the home into.

• Heart
  • Sad
Jokingly my family used to always say when a huge woman had a dress on that Omar the Tentmaker made the dress. After all, he made tents. I always joke that we beg him to make her clothes hideous.
Thanks for explaining, so lost I was 😁

P.S. That is hilarious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Okay Asa's hair obsession with Abbie is now downright creepy. The long hair stays he says. And ..he was talked down off a ledge...all because of her long hair?????

And in God's name why is it so damn important for her to cut celery that he buys a peg board with pegs...he's gotta be kidding.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I'll be 50 in January and my son is 18. Behaviorally he has come a very long way. He rarely refuses to help with tasks at home and I can pretty much handle him with relative ease on most days. We have a routine. If he messes things up, he is expected to clean them up. He puts away articles of clothing when asked, he puts his dirty clothes away (tonight, totally unprompted as we have been doing the same thing for years now). Once his behaviors were under control, I have worked tirelessly to get this boy toilet trained. Accidents happen, but we persevere. I don't know if it's just we expected more of him or simply treated him like his older brother and expected him to help out, but the things that they seem to be just starting in earnest for Abbie, we have been doing now for years-homeschool or not. I mean he attends school now during the day, and still helps out in the evenings. The thing is, when I first started watching them, it seemed Abbie was a bit ahead of him. Now, it seems the opposite.

Also, for the couch, there were years where we had a waterproof mattress cover on ours. He also mainly sat on our ottoman (also with a waterproof cover) because we had so many leaky pull ups in those days. Our house really wasn't much to look at back then, but it was what it was. We also in no bleeping way have ever bought light colored furniture that would show massive stains. All of our mattresses have covers on them even though it's rare for him to pee the bed nowadays-it's there as an added protective measure. I get that they want to have nice furniture, lord knows we do too, but we also consider what would work best for our needs-not exactly what may look the best.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

View attachment 1594009

Then…there’s this:

View attachment 1594011

That couch looks gross & stained...I don't need to know from what....Stupid choice to get a light color couch like that with Abbie anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Okay Asa's hair obsession with Abbie is now downright creepy. The long hair stays he says. And ..he was talked down off a ledge...all because of her long hair?????

And in God's name why is it so damn important for her to cut celery that he buys a peg board with pegs...he's gotta be kidding.....
The long hair thing is all about Priscilla and we know this. So weird how he claimed they were listening to "stylists, experts, etc." about WHETHER OR NOT TO CUT HIS ID DAUGHTER'S HAIR. What kind of a flaccid, impotent man can't make that simple decision on his own? You honestly can tell now that Priscilla's choices are guided by hatred, either of her critics or her daughter or both. I read plenty of the comments, and there was NO consensus whatsoever that they should keep it long, much less by professional hairstylists weighing in with compelling arguments.

This is 100% Priscilla being stubborn, selfish, and hateful, and Asa YOU SUCK for going along with it and giving her an out by making it sound like it's just the logical choice.

Regarding the celery, I honestly can't take any more of these videos of her sucking at doing basic things. Been watching this channel for at least 3 years, and this channel is nothing like it once was. Abbie deserves respect and compassion. They earn their livings publicly humiliating her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
That couch looks gross & stained...I don't need to know from what....Stupid choice to get a light color couch like that with Abbie anyway
Omg.....never noticed that. Maybe thats why she doesn't sit on a cushion there. She does when she sits in her corner. That is disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 19

View attachment 1594009

Then…there’s this:

View attachment 1594011

She has got to be as heavy as she was right before her WLS. She has gained it all back.

1663737762131.png

1663737707855.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Also, for the couch, there were years where we had a waterproof mattress cover on ours. He also mainly sat on our ottoman (also with a waterproof cover) because we had so many leaky pull ups in those days. Our house really wasn't much to look at back then, but it was what it was. We also in no bleeping way have ever bought light colored furniture that would show massive stains. All of our mattresses have covers on them even though it's rare for him to pee the bed nowadays-it's there as an added protective measure. I get that they want to have nice furniture, lord knows we do too, but we also consider what would work best for our needs-not exactly what may look the best.
Priscilla has always held it against Abbie that they weren't able to decorate because of her. In the early vlogs they talked about how they couldn't have anything decorative because Abbie would always pull things down off of walls, off the shelves, tip over furniture, etc...and how Priscilla was so happy to finally be able to put decorations up now that Abbie's behaviors were under control. Miss Priss has been waiting all of Abbie's life to be able to put out tacky "decor" and she's not going back, no matter what those couch cushions soak up.

• Sick
  • Wow
Abbie does great with the crazy monkey arms like she is beaten a drum. They use pinboards (corkboads) with slats like that to show kids how to straighten their arms to do a specific drum beat. Hey arsewipe, teach Abbie to play he drums, at least that would be a talent!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.