Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stop looking at this photo. What a wonderful step-daughter you have Wayne! That pic is so terribly unflattering - but does she care? Hell no! I did not realize his weight had gotten that out of control. How does someone live like that? How does he pee? Where are his man parts in that fluid & fat filled appendage? I'm not trying to be mean...I just don't understand how someone with those issues would not be doing everything in theirwer to lose weight - not sit a party and eat smothered hot dogs, wings and all the other fatty tit P serves. Oh, but she loves her family so! 😡
How the hell does he wipe his ass? How does Pig?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Notice how they sent the autism Princess out with Becca during the MLM indoctrination. Don’t want Priscilla to feel ashamed that her daughter is a 17 year old with the mind of a toddler who will be grabbing food off of plates, honking, bongo drumming and pooping in her pants while Priscilla seals the deal 😘
But is perfectly okay to place her in a church for a wedding where everything she will do is on display. But ya know…#awareness

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Do you guys think Ass and Big Candy Van Hog have to help Pig and WLW with things such as personal hygiene, tying shoes, etc.? We laugh, but Pig will be just like WLW at his age if she keeps on. I still suspect that Big Candy was an OG slutty slut and Pig is really Wayne's love child. 🥸 The similarities are striking.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She must have bought herself a pushup bra and for the first time she has breasts ergo the sexy mama Jaguar top. Moobie probably thinks he's getting lucky tonight.😂
Is it me or can you see P's bra? 😧 What a tacky woman.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Did she show any footage of the party? She said she had 14... I find that hard to believe..especially if they know it is an MLM scam party...but of course she probably didn't tell them that. Wonder if anyone from the party signed up under her?
Did Assholes sister and sister-in-law attend??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine the nightmare of being season ticket holders and your section mates are those two idiots. The constant wheeeewwwwhoooooooing would be like nails on a chalk board. Not sure if Jags fans are like Bills fans, but if she did this at all 8 home games in Buffalo, the yellow jackets would be very busy indeed. That shrieking would not go over well 😂 😂 😂
Thilla has that weird lisp , she's not very smart , does she really know anything about football ? I imagine her yelling wheewhoooooo ! C 'mon Jagsth make a home run !!! whooooooo weeeeeeeee ! Asa I get a vibe about him ....... I have a feeling he's a mean drunk , you know the guy who's drinking his beer eating nachos and hot dogs , yelling , making comments about plays . He's the guy that becomes the football expert talking smack about the other teams coach and football players . When you go to pro football games there are always the weird annoying over weight ( Fat ) loud mouths , who resemble Atha and Thilla .

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did Assholes sister and sister-in-law attend??
They didn’t post it on IG, if they did. They just got a rescue dog (maybe even 2) and they are remodeling their house apparently. So, I doubt they had the time to go..

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thilla has that weird lisp , she's not very smart , does she really know anything about football ? I imagine her yelling wheewhoooooo ! C 'mon Jagsth make a home run !!! whooooooo weeeeeeeee ! Asa I get a vibe about him ....... I have a feeling he's a mean drunk , you know the guy who's drinking his beer eating nachos and hot dogs , yelling , making comments about plays . He's the guy that becomes the football expert talking smack about the other teams coach and football players . When you go to pro football games there are always the weird annoying over weight ( Fat ) loud mouths , who resemble Atha and Thilla .
Well, he's an expert ya know. Surprised he didn't apply for the head coaching job after old' Urban got the axe. I mean in high school he was the punter. Asa Freaking Thunderfoot Maass! They don't know what they're missing, overlooking a local resource like Asa. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They are so desperate for engagement..on every platform... are you a party girl? comment below.. do you like football...do you tailgate? What is your favorite food to eat... comment below... Are you a lipstick gal..comment below.. Who are you cheering on...comment below... If you were in my shoes... would you prefer social media or parties to scam people.. comment below....etc etc etc etc....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Jax Jabber:

Not a fan of the game day pic, so AssA jumps in with his comment.

071E6F03-B46E-44EB-8009-9444E3CE866C.jpeg

Siblings? Part 2:

4FB18F57-F752-4DC7-956B-B3011855F32D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
EVERYTHING SHE IS TASKED WITH DOING REVOLVES AROUND FOOD. That is a damn shame that they spend so much of their time revolving around food that that’s literally all they care about her learning. These people need therapy and they are too dumb to realize it. That MLM bullshit doesn’t fly with intelligent people. She targets gullible women who need to fit into something. I’d rather stand alone on an island for eternity than be apart of a damn thing that fat witch is associated with.
Exactly! Hey Asa, we know you read here. We DARE YOU to base a task out of the kitchen, that has nothing to do with food, or food as a reward. You love the movie “A Christmas Story”… we DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU. If you read it today, we MIGHT see it 10 days from now.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Maybe they wipe each others
Wouldnt surprise me. Remember when P was trying to show off her "silky smooth legs" from using her SL crap to shave, and she couldnt hold her own legs up, so Asa crouched behind her and held her redwoods up?! And that was when she was #100lbsdown!
Bet he couldnt do that now! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Wouldnt surprise me. Remember when P was trying to show off her "silky smooth legs" from using her SL crap to shave, and she couldnt hold her own legs up, so Asa crouched behind her and held her redwoods up?! And that was when she was #100lbsdown!
Bet he couldnt do that now! 😂 😂
I remember that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.