Fathering Autism #135 Missing Teacher, Missing Mole, Dusty Peloton and White-Board Goals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been one of a group of ‘minders’ at weddings before, so I would suspect that Becca has already sussed out a sensory room, where Abbie, any assorted children can go to chill out while the ceremony is going on.

Reactions: 12
Ahh the reviews. He's so full of tit. This is an old one but man, he's the worst. View attachment 1583597
Unfortunately I feel like people who leave reviews without having visited make things worse. They give him fuel for the fire. It gives him an excuse to say that ALL negative reviewers are unfair and didn't visit. Just don't review a place you haven't visited for crying out loud.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
According to her facebook she's attended two High Schools. Two Colleges and the Maritime Academy. And she still can't do fractions.

View attachment 1583625
That's a lot of "after high-school " education for someone who got herself knocked up in her late teens. She admitted not doing a full term in college when she trapped Ass. Wonder what she conciders "attending."

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That's a lot of "after high-school " education for someone who got herself knocked up in her late teens. She admitted not doing a full term in college when she trapped Ass. Wonder what she conciders "attending."
She received the brochure perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She received the brochure perhaps?
For real. When has she ever been in Massachusetts or Alabama long enough to attend any college courses?

And tell me a single one of these programs someone so bad at math that they can't even do fractions would be accepted into.

She drove through the campus once when they were trying to chase Atha down after he'd run off again is my guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yep! Maybe the proper term isnt mariner school...but some program where they learn to captain cruise ships lol. But it had to have been intensive- thats similar to flying a plane.
Omg,well that’s good that she didn’t take that up,coulda turned out really bad,as she has the intelligence and attention span (unless she’s interested in it) of a potato

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.