Fathering Autism #135 Missing Teacher, Missing Mole, Dusty Peloton and White-Board Goals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big P posted about College Game Day coming to Isiahs school….how she is SO ExCiTEd for him to experience that. Okay…but is he even going and is he going alone to something like that because that is really sad for someone his age. That is something you tailgate in groups for and experience.
College Game day does make it really exciting. He'd be a fool not to go be a part of that - it really is fun. I think CGD will be in Knoxville next weekend for the Florida game and I can't wait!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was thinking about how sad Isaiah’s life must be with no friends. It hit me I wonder if taj and the other dude are rooming together this year. I mean that would be an even bigger slap in the face. Porkie 1&2 don’t even realize how detrimental they are to their son, because all they care about is money. If my son met Isaiah at college and I saw his parents YouTube videos I’d strongly suggest to stay away from anything associated with a family that exploits their disabled child for money. They are very close minded and uneducated and I don’t just mean college, I mean life in general. There are many people with no college education who are extremely intelligent people. However, hearing them talk about how dumb the classes are was very eye opening. They already think they know everything and how dare anyone suggest they could learn something to open up their minds to becoming better humans. You can’t argue with stupid. I can’t wait to watch them have to sell mold manor and move in with ole candy cane.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was thinking about how sad Isaiah’s life must be with no friends. It hit me I wonder if taj and the other dude are rooming together this year. I mean that would be an even bigger slap in the face. Porkie 1&2 don’t even realize how detrimental they are to their son, because all they care about is money. If my son met Isaiah at college and I saw his parents YouTube videos I’d strongly suggest to stay away from anything associated with a family that exploits their disabled child for money. They are very close minded and uneducated and I don’t just mean college, I mean life in general. There are many people with no college education who are extremely intelligent people. However, hearing them talk about how dumb the classes are was very eye opening. They already think they know everything and how dare anyone suggest they could learn something to open up their minds to becoming better humans. You can’t argue with stupid. I can’t wait to watch them have to sell mold manor and move in with ole candy cane.
Someone said that Isaiah said on his live that neither are attending App State this year ???

Someone said that Isaiah said on his live that neither are attending App State this year ???
Yet he shares this on his story 2 hours ago

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hey yalls! Big P doesn't use fractions! And then when she said algebra...I love how Ass tried to make it seem like he uses algebra all the time...Such idiots!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hey yalls! Big P doesn't use fractions! And then when she said algebra...I love how Ass tried to make it seem like he uses algebra all the time...Such idiots!!!
P is dumber than a box of rocks and even less useful. Seeing how she cooks it doesn't surprise me fractions aren't her thing.... 1/4 cup of cheese = 1 cup if cheese... 1/2 stick of butter = 1 stick of butter...

The both look down on education because neither have it. P is convinced being dull and dumb makes her super cute and delicate. I mean she can't help being unintelligent but she really plays into the helpless and stupid thing. Maybe she thinks it is endearing. It isn't.

Then turns around shouting she is a #girlboss and a business woman. But doesn't know them maths and words teehee.

(Or history either.... don't get me started on "her boys" on Mt Rushmore... yet no clue who the other presidents were there or anything about "her boys"... and her equally ridiculous husband throwing out a name not even a President.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Yet he shares this on his story 2 hours ago
I wouldn’t be surprised if they are trying to distance themselves from being on his vlogs and even associating with the family in general. He’s probably trying to save face like they don’t even go hereeee. Please hang out with me guys see I told them you didn’t go here I’m so smart I’m scammin like my mama. Orrr they could have failed out and are going to the community college near by 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Look at the death grip Miss Piggy has on Abby's arm, she is actually squeezing and pinching her flesh.View attachment 1571326View attachment 1571327View attachment 1571328View attachment 1571329View attachment 1571330
All this for what? Poor Abbie doesn’t know or understand what all this fuss is about or what she is supposed to do or how she is supposed to act at a wedding! I really think it’s terrible to dress her up like this and parade her around possibly hundreds of people that she doesn’t know. I’m all about inclusion, but just as you would probably not like to have a toddler crying or acting up at a wedding, the same can be said about Abbie.

I totally agree! I would have been delighted and so honored that my daughter was asked, but I certainly would have declined for two reasons. The first, considering it would be very difficult to control Abbie’s behavior (stims, yelling, etc.) and she just wouldn’t understand the significance of the day, but more so, it’s a bride and groom’s wedding day and I would be so upset and nervous if there was an incident that could cause the focus of the day to be taken away from the newlyweds. What was Becca thinking by asking Abbie to be a bridesmaid? It’s a sweet gesture, but as a parent, I would have had to say no.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
All this for what? Poor Abbie doesn’t know or understand what all this fuss is about or what she is supposed to do or how she is supposed to act at a wedding! I really think it’s terrible to dress her up like this and parade her around possibly hundreds of people that she doesn’t know. I’m all about inclusion, but just as you would probably not like to have a toddler crying or acting up at a wedding, the same can be said about Abbie.

I totally agree! I would have been delighted and so honored that my daughter was asked, but I certainly would have declined for two reasons. The first, considering it would be very difficult to control Abbie’s behavior (stims, yelling, etc.) and she just wouldn’t understand the significance of the day, but more so, it’s a bride and groom’s wedding day and I would be so upset and nervous if there was an incident that could cause the focus of the day to be taken away from the newlyweds. What was Becca thinking by asking Abbie to be a bridesmaid? It’s a sweet gesture, but as a parent, I would have had to say no.
She is going to echo SO LOUD in that church too….🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
College Game day does make it really exciting. He'd be a fool not to go be a part of that - it really is fun. I think CGD will be in Knoxville next weekend for the Florida game and I can't wait!
GO GATORS!!! 💙🐊🧡

Reactions: 5
****Thread suggestion***
Real reason why we don't cut Abs hair?
No way in hell will she sit still
in the chair.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There appears to be a fellow with special needs as a groomsman. Maybe she was thinking how cute they would be together. Like a couple of dolls or something...🤢
Abbie paired up with a special needs groomsman would be a total disaster..although I am guessing the groomsman is possibly on a much higher level then Abbie...maybe its Kaedale...lol... or Guiermo???

I can see Becca thinking how cute that would be tho...

• Sad
  • Wow
There appears to be a fellow with special needs as a groomsman. Maybe she was thinking how cute they would be together. Like a couple of dolls or something...🤢
Nah... they are virtue signaling. It is to make them feel better and look better people than others. They work with special needs. They volunteer their time... and look they even include them in their wedding even if it isn't in their "special friends" best interests. It has nothing to do with being inclusive or respectful.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@Snarky1003
I saw that photo in the groomsmen section and wondered the same thing but in reality that would be a disaster and not fair to that young man. I would hope one of the adults in this entire wedding scenario would have more common sense than to do that. 🤦‍♀️

I would not put it past them to get pics of the two of them together although that would totally blow their 'typical teen' image they are so desperately trying to force down everyone's throats.

I can't imagine anyone but ASSa or Isaiah maybe even Kylie walking her manhandling her down the aisle. :unsure:

I've got my popcorn ready for the big day!! :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 🍿

• Haha
@Snarky1003
I saw that photo in the groomsmen section and wondered the same thing but in reality that would be a disaster and not fair to that young man. I would hope one of the adults in this entire wedding scenario would have more common sense than to do that. 🤦‍♀️

I would not put it past them to get pics of the two of them together although that would totally blow their 'typical teen' image they are so desperately trying to force down everyone's throats.

I can't imagine anyone but ASSa or Isaiah maybe even Kylie walking her manhandling her down the aisle. :unsure:

I've got my popcorn ready for the big day!! :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 🍿
I'm sure we will see the sanitized /jump cut version that will cut out all the honking/bongo arms/meltdowns/eloping/sitting on the floor...etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She has "Roll 'Neers!" on her Insta story.
She's cruisin' for a bruisin'.
Also shows how little she actually follows college ball.
Thats a Bama thing- not everyone's thing. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh ..How I would revel in watching Bama’s 3rd string stomp the tit out of her ‘Neers. 🤣 Roll Nothing Hoe! How about “Roll” those 17 gunts to the shower you filthy swine.🤣 Roll ‘Neers… what a load of horse tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wouldn’t be surprised if they are trying to distance themselves from being on his vlogs and even associating with the family in general. He’s probably trying to save face like they don’t even go hereeee. Please hang out with me guys see I told them you didn’t go here I’m so smart I’m scammin like my mama. Orrr they could have failed out and are going to the community college near by 🤷🏼‍♀️
I suspect there's a whole lot more to the room mate story. Those empty alcohol bottles didn't just get there by Babywipes alone. I'm thinking there were some pretty hairy parties and A&P caught wind and said no more room mates. He did say Taj was still in town but both guys moved on. Babywipes can get drunk on mommies milk alone, he doesn't need friends to help him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I'm sure we will see the sanitized /jump cut version that will cut out all the honking/bongo arms/meltdowns/eloping/sitting on the floor...etc.
I'm sure it will take him hours to edit the vlog to perfection but think about all the guests who will witness her behaviors.
Big P will be mortified on many levels during the ceremony and that is so very satisfying to think of.

We have some pretty resourceful Tattlers here who deep dive into things and we can only hope some photos will emerge somewhere online of this disaster!! 🤷‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.