Fathering Autism #135 Missing Teacher, Missing Mole, Dusty Peloton and White-Board Goals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah... they are virtue signaling. It is to make them feel better and look better people than others. They work with special needs. They volunteer their time... and look they even include them in their wedding even if it isn't in their "special friends" best interests. It has nothing to do with being inclusive or respectful.
It's for "brownie points".....just another way to use Abs for $$$ and views. No matter how miserable it makes her feel.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Wait a minute. So then Jenny M's ex-husband is a step-sibling to Elizabeth Montgomery's kids! What the duck with this family tree...it's almost as confusing as Assa's sibling situation 🤣
I have zero clue about any relation to Elizabeth Montgomery,just that Jenny’s son is autistic and she’s married to Donnie

Reactions: 3
Hey yalls! Big P doesn't use fractions! And then when she said algebra...I love how Ass tried to make it seem like he uses algebra all the time...Such idiots!!!

It's obvious she doesn't understand serving sizes-also fractions....lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Having her cut onions is diabolical.

PRISCILLA. LEARN TO COOK. I'm so tired of watching them overload meat into a warm pan and stir it to death. Put the meat in a hot pan and let it sit so it can brown instead of get steamed. FLAVOR.

Watching this lady butcher recipes is KILL-ING ME. "It's just chicken with heavy cream and parmesan and tomatoes." Well that's not "Marry Me Chicken" that's just chicken with cream, parm, and tomatoes. Her understand of cooking is some serious, Low IQ stuff.

"The only thing I did differently was cut up the chicken (why??) and sautee it with onion." The hell that's all you changed. We all saw you dousing the chicken with italian seasoning. We saw the jar of minced garlic you use instead of fresh. I never heard you mention chicken broth. I saw no red pepper flakes.

And then she has the nerve to act unimpressed with the recipe, when she didn't even follow the recipe. 😐

I also loved how Priscilla's initial go-to for an example of wasted education was "fractions." Something so basic yet critical they start teaching it in 1st grade. How does one take issue with being taught about fractions, LOL.
They take issue with anything that doesn’t suit them or their needs or beliefs,I’m amazed either made it past grade school nvm college (to which they’re BOTH dropouts!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
They take issue with anything that doesn’t suit them or their needs or beliefs,I’m amazed either made it past grade school nvm college (to which they’re BOTH dropouts!)
P not only dropped out of college, but she dropped out of mariner school where she thought she'd be a cruise ship captain! 😂⚓🚢🧙‍♀️🐳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nah... they are virtue signaling. It is to make them feel better and look better people than others. They work with special needs. They volunteer their time... and look they even include them in their wedding even if it isn't in their "special friends" best interests. It has nothing to do with being inclusive or respectful.
I completely agree with you.

Reactions: 10
Look at this! SMH! I am at a friends yard sale. Flipped a coin for a free box of goodies. Look at what was on top. 🤣 Son of a …
21427B44-5DAA-4900-9089-7254A19005D0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can totally see the resemblance when Melissa is done up to look less attractive.
View attachment 1582850
That’s an insult to Melissa!,Melissa’s skin is SOOOOO flawless!,she’s doesn’t look like walking skin cancer!,as well as her demeanour and attitude is WAY better than Prissy’s too! AND even when Melissa was heavier she didn’t and still doesn’t look like ,Melissa is definitely a person to aspire to be like,I’d rather look up t her than anyone in the Massive family! Also Melissa is successful cuz she’s got actual talent and doesn’t use her kids to reach the top!

Reactions: 5
I suspect there's a whole lot more to the room mate story. Those empty alcohol bottles didn't just get there by Babywipes alone. I'm thinking there were some pretty hairy parties and A&P caught wind and said no more room mates. He did say Taj was still in town but both guys moved on. Babywipes can get drunk on mommies milk alone, he doesn't need friends to help him.
I don’t think they’d care about him drinking or partying for that matter. Look at our guy making friends having the party spot getting wasted doing all the things we wish we did that we have to do now as 40 year olds. If they gave two shits about the alcohol, he wouldn’t have them on display imo. He probably drinks with them in Florida. I’d lean more towards maybe he failed a bunch of tit and they said ok no more roommate distractions but even then if he wants to throw a party he’s still got a big enough house to do it in. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
That’s an insult to Melissa!,Melissa’s skin is SOOOOO flawless!,she’s doesn’t look like walking skin cancer!,as well as her demeanour and attitude is WAY better than Prissy’s too! AND even when Melissa was heavier she didn’t and still doesn’t look like ,Melissa is definitely a person to aspire to be like,I’d rather look up t her than anyone in the Massive family! Also Melissa is successful cuz she’s got actual talent and doesn’t use her kids to reach the top!
I think they're comparing her to the teacher, not cilla

Reactions: 13
Assa probably has cameras all over that house in Boone. I bet they still track him on his phone.
I highly doubt much partying goes on there and I bet if they notice he's not home after midnight, they're FaceTiming him to see where he is.
To him, this is all normal and he's not cognizant of how unhealthy/bizarre it is.
His lack of intelligence allows them to manipulate him like they do. Plus, he loves having "all the things."
He's a smug little punk.
I can't stand him.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Assa probably has cameras all over that house in Boone. I bet they still track him on his phone.
I highly doubt much partying goes on there and I bet if they notice he's not home after midnight, they're FaceTiming him to see where he is.
To him, this is all normal and he's not cognizant of how unhealthy/bizarre it is.
His lack of intelligence allows them to manipulate him like they do. Plus, he loves having "all the things."
He's a smug little punk.
I can't stand him.
Same. Hes so obnoxious.
I have no doubt that hes been doing these new cooking "lives' (having been encouraged by Asa) to try and earn some "stars" and encourage engagement, because we know his pathetic little vlog isnt earning any money.
I bet the heat is on...anything to avoid a real job!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
P not only dropped out of college, but she dropped out of mariner school where she thought she'd be a cruise ship captain! 😂⚓🚢🧙‍♀️🐳😂
She went to mariner school too?! That I didn’t know! I lost interest in their vlogs years ago so I didn’t catch that piece of info lol lord help the cruisers if she’s ever passed said course lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She went to mariner school too?! That I didn’t know! I lost interest in their vlogs years ago so I didn’t catch that piece of info lol lord help the cruisers if she’s ever passed said course lol
Yep! Maybe the proper term isnt mariner school...but some program where they learn to captain cruise ships lol. But it had to have been intensive- thats similar to flying a plane.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi folks! Have had a long enforced break from the FA shitshow due to my tablet dying. Am now slowly catching up. First thing was to check Google reviews for Selfieshitwrld and please just go and check out today's offering. A real baddie that Fat Boy just couldn't help himself but to answer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He's a smug little punk.
I can't stand him.
Can't stand him either. His parents always tried to make it seem like he was so damn perfect and so damn smart. He's definitely not. He's got issues.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi folks! Have had a long enforced break from the FA shitshow due to my tablet dying. Am now slowly catching up. First thing was to check Google reviews for Selfieshitwrld and please just go and check out today's offering. A real baddie that Fat Boy just couldn't help himself but to answer.
Ahh the reviews. He's so full of tit. This is an old one but man, he's the worst.
1663358416980.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
According to her facebook she's attended two High Schools. Two Colleges and the Maritime Academy. And she still can't do fractions.

1663359362943.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.