Fathering Autism #135 Missing Teacher, Missing Mole, Dusty Peloton and White-Board Goals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A MAAAAASSSSIVE round of applause and a huge Thank You to our Tattler @RocketQueen for providing us with a thread title that is nothing short of sheer puuuurfection!๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ป
1662496467976.gif

Tequila Tuesday Ladies and Gentsโ€ฆ.๐Ÿฝwee๐Ÿฝ Tattle on! ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Thanks all! And WowMeow for creating it!
I cant wait to see what BS Asa will be doling out this week, with all this amazing progress.
Before we know it, Abbie will be biking to Dunkin with her picture list and fetching coffee and donuts for her scuzzy parents.

• Haha
  • Heart
Thanks all! And WowMeow for creating it!
I cant wait to see what BS Asa will be doling out this week, with all this amazing progress.
Before we know it, Abbie will be biking to Dunkin with her picture list and fetching coffee and donuts for her scuzzy parents.
Love the title, congrats! Thanks to both you and Meow for posting new thread!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Sliding in like makeup remover on Cilla's face in this new thread. :ROFLMAO:

Great thread title! Thanks for that @RocketQueen and @WowMeowMeowWow for creating the thread.

Ooh I can't wait to see what morsels the Maassives bring us to tattle away with!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The closed caption has me cracking the duck up! STOP booping Abbie. My dog does that trick.

Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 6.12.01 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Asshat just told on himself in his "in my feelings" outro... he said he can't remember the last time they walked down the toy isle at the store.... Hmmmm.... so he's confirming that they don't buy any toys for Abbie these days (or since she was much younger). "We don't do little kid things...."

๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Y'know Asshat, maybe Abbie would stop getting into things like candles and hair paste if she had stim toys to play with. Maybe she wouldn't tear the wallpaper off the walls. Maybe she wouldn't start tearing apart the pathetic zip loc baggies you give her and try to eat the pieces of plastic if she had actual toys to entertain her. Just a thought. Yes, she is physically 17 years old. But both you and P know damn well that is not where she's at mentally. She enjoys toys meant for little kids (as well as stim objects) -- so what?? Get over yourselves and accept that that is just part of who she is. Honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I might be in the minortiy, but I think Abbie is way too old to be climbing on his back. She doesnt know better, but he should. Talk about creeper fuel...Asa just fans the flames.

And #Momchef has never made any type of roll-up with a crescent roll?! Seriously? Where has she been for the past few decades?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I might be in the minortiy, but I think Abbie is way too old to be climbing on his back. She doesnt know better, but he should. Talk about creeper fuel...Asa just fans the flames.

And #Momchef has never made any type of roll-up with a crescent roll?! Seriously? Where has she been for the past few decades?
The last place they should be encouraging her for that hard sensory input is in a pool of water. Ass could barely keep her from strangling him or his head above water at one point. What if she hopped on one of the cousins or grandparents? There is more appropriate and safer ways for her to get sensory input....it's like waiting for an accident to happen and then what will their clickbait spin be on it....."she didn't mean too, autistic girl just needed a hug" ๐Ÿคฌ

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I bet those crescent roll snacks were tasty, but holy hell at the ultra processed tit they consume. I was nodding my head in approval earlier at the comment stating Pig reluctantly sucking down water may be because she was back on the weight loss train.
Those ham and cheese swirls drenched in butter prove that the above was a false alarm. No weight loss attempts anywhere in sight. โŒ
ETA:
Pig would promptly be put out of the house during football games here in the great state of Alabama. That, or I would get her insanely drunk so I could have after football entertainment. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh boy, another "we had kids young" vlog lol

Shut up Ass....40 is still young. Abbie climbing all over Mr. Potato Head isn't typical teenage behavior. These 2 are scrapping the bottom of the barrel for content. ๐Ÿคฎ

• Heart
  • Sick
I hope they didn't have adult drinks in that big ass cup. If they do, I hope they don't leave them out for Abbie to drink off of since we only saw Abbie have a bunch of cups to drink from after someone here mentioned ABbie never having a drink. Abbie is thirsty. That entire vlog was about Piggy making food. None of this has to do with autism. They just don't have content.

Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 6.30.56 PM.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Oh boy, another "we had kids young" vlog lol

The sleeves on the yellow dress are screaming for mercy! And Asa, I still go down the toy aisles in stores looking for stuff not only for my 18yr old, but also my little granddaughter. But, I mostly shop for my kiddo because I try to actually get him things he will enjoy. Who gives a rat's ass about age-appropriate toys. I get them because he enjoys them. Plus, I have a hell of a lot of fun shopping for things like "Toy roomba vacuums" or "Toy dishwashers/microwaves" on Amazon. Those are the things that he loves and bring him joy.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think the podcast thing is stupid. They sit there with those giant mics in front of them like broadcasters for some event.

They looked like they were hosting the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! I almost expected to see some floats go by! ๐Ÿคช ๐Ÿคช ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Congrats @RocketQueen ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Thanks Meow for getting us started on another fun filled week.

Should we send out an APB for the teacher? Has anyone looked in the shack?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thank you for the great title WowMeow! You tattlers are so witty and talented with all the titles!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.