Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purple_Rain86

Hi all, I am kind of new here. I have visited the page often after I found it I didn’t feel so bad about how badly I wanted to high five these 2 with a brick. i did of course watch the channel a few times then next minute I am seeing, bathroom titles, period WTH I was SHOOK. I kept looking and think noooo I’m misunderstanding this 🙈 what on gods green earth.
I have an autistic daughter she is 9. She was non verbal until age by 5/6 potty trained by 4 after ALOT of hard hard work. I get so frustrated the level of failure on the parents behalf here it is astounding. I’m sorry but sweet girl knows snack, golf cart and we’ll anything good related it seems - simple basic requests most likely learned through repetition most importantly follow through. I taught my daughter many of her routines by constant constant repetition. All this people stare due as they don’t understand autism is rubbish it is a human reaction to look not at A because of autism not at all but the noise, flying arms, slapping. I feel so bad that for her as she is completely and utterly at the mercy of these 2 for her dignity. I also get angry as I see comments about how it is helpful as people will say they didn’t know anything about autism this is showing them…..NO!!! This is not autism! This drives me crazy to not avail. This is absolutely NOT her primary 1 diagnosis absolutely no way.
Anyway sorry for dropping in middle of chat with such random points 😫 I had to say them before I blew up, there so sooooo many things about this whole family that drive me crazy.
I have had many laughs reading through the chats, hope everyone is well.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Hi all! Late day, so havent read back yet but watched the vlog.
1- Why do you go to the beach in street clothes, with not even a towel to sit on?
2- Again, Asa- your daughter is a woman now. STOP rolling around with her in public. Let her do that at home if you must, but it looks skeevy.
3- The only reason they even went to the beach was because the access was near that "fancy" outdoor cafe P thinks is so classy. She wanted food.
4- Those neighbors have watched these assholes for three years...pushing their Princess down the street, rolling around in their clown cart, P tossing make-up around from her scooter. Chicken Limos, tacky balloon signs, electric bikes, countless vehicles, RV's, MLM invasions, honking, whooo-hooing and Asa smoking out the block with his grill. P- they want nothing to do with you boo. You are the Molly Brown of Historic Avondale. 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Scabies? Liars posture? Shitty Slime Products? All little bit of it all…YES! That is it! A snout scratching compilation with bonus footage..lmao…for your viewing pleasure.❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Thoughts on tonight's vlog ⭐ ⭐Long Post Warning ⭐ ⭐

Asshat says today was a super high sensory day/super stimmy day. That Abbie was shredding paper and there were stimming objects all over the house – shows b-roll of envelopes and other paper products as the stimming objects. Abbie seems to be having a lot of super stimmy/high sensory seeking days lately, hmm I wonder what could be causing it? Asshat says they’re not looking to fix it but to help it. Again, maybe she wouldn’t destroy stuff around the house if she had actual stimming objects and toys to keep her entertained and her sensory needs met on a regular basis. It’s also pretty shitty that Asshat waits until Abbie is “super stimmy” before trying to meet her sensory needs. It’s like not eating every day and waiting until you’re really starving before you eat.

If you know that Abbie really loves going to the beach and you live close by to a few beaches, why do you only take her like once every two months or so? So fucking selfish and LAZY, I swear.

Later on he talks about Abbie sensory seeking and not being able to find peace, serenity and rest. Says she feels better after going to the beach (Wow! Who would have thought!). The stuff she has at home ‘serves a purpose’ and it’s what she has available. It’s what you, Asshat, and Princess P have allowed her to have. She has to make do with the very limited resources you two idiots have permitted. He says it’s good for Abbie to go to the beach for her sensory diet and it is what she craves. So do it more often! It’s not like you guys have to make a two to three hour drive to get to the beach.

I wanted to give Princess P a smack. She says that Abbie had a sensory room in the old house and she stopped using it because she had access to it all the time and it became ineffective. Maybe you wouldn’t understand because you never played with toys, P. Abbie may have lost interest temporarily – that does happen, you know. But that doesn’t mean it should be taken away from her. Imagine if you were only allowed to have and keep something if you actively used it every day? At the very end of the vlog, Asshat echoes the sentiment that Abbie quickly loses interest in things if she has them readily available at home because she has access to them at all times and that means it becomes boring.

Towards the end of the vlog, Asshat was patting himself on the back for fulfilling Abbie’s sensory needs by taking her to the beach. Talking about how important it is to meet sensory needs. Yeah, it IS important and you two RARELY do it! You’re trying to talk as if you do, but that is such bullshit!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Well now my WowMeowMeowWow! So, are you telling me that you act all prim and proper during the last college rivalry game that's played Thanksgiving weekend? WAR EAGLE! 😎😉
Sweet Bella, Prim and Proper are words rarely used to describe me. 😂😂😂 Anytime of the year. However, an Auburn game is a whole different playing field…pun intended. 😂
The major annoyance for me when it comes to Pig and football is that she is a moron, and doesn’t seem to understand the concept of the game. 4 quarters of that shit, and I would be ready to strangle her…so instead…Vodka shot, Pig? Tequila? 😂Anything to hush that snout works for me 😜
ETA: A funny share for you.
Some friends “gifted” 😂 me with an inflatable Halloween costume. Because they know me…they knew what was coming. 😂
Here I am being as prim and proper as I know how, pretending to be “taken” by this Halloween Ghoul guy. LMAO.
1CFD0714-96E4-41A3-87F8-E3072B93374F.jpeg

I love our Tattle crew. 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

What10001

Chatty Member
It breaks his heart to have to cut her hair because long hair is one more thing she can’t do because of her disability. You moron. Who ever even said she wants long hair? Maybe she’d like the feeling of it not being all in her face constantly. But your porkie pig of a wife has some twisted version of beauty and an unhealthy attachment to her own ratty ass hair. So now Abbie must suffer with tiny rubber bands ripping her hair out ok gotcha asshole.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I think the podcast thing is stupid. They sit there with those giant mics in front of them like broadcasters for some event.

They looked like they were hosting the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! I almost expected to see some floats go by! 🤪 🤪 🤪

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I need to make a new sock account so I can comment on his page.
I want to know why this young lady is 17 years old, and hasnt mastered pouring a drink, making her bed, etc. I want to hear/see that blowhard's answer.
Please, tell us Asa. You have been her parents every single day. Why has it taken 17 years and "homeschool" to teach her the most simple tasks??
What have you been doing all these years??? :unsure: :unsure:

Oh- and how delusional is he? He said Abbie may volunteer in food service someday. Yes- Im sure she'll wake up one morning motivated to perhaps go feed the homeless. She will make her bed, bathe and dress herself, prepare her breakfast, communicate her plan to you via her device, Google directions, and bike to the nearest community center.
I seriously cant believe the STUPID shit he is serving!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Here is tonight's vlog --

The thumbnail has a guy that Asshat wishes he looked like!! Not going to happen unless he loses the ginormous gut and moobies and starts going to the gym. lol
“Found floating in ocean” “You okay?” With a photo of abbie life less on the sand. I get people use click bait titles but i find this disgusting.Assa knew exactly what he was doing with those titles…so many individuals with autism are found drowned every year and he knew peoples first thought would be abbie had trouble in the water. Just when you think he cant sink any lower…

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Hey Cilla, how about you defer to the parent who actually brushes and cares for her hair?? What is this "every few weeks" shit about getting her hair cut to maintain it? I cut my hair like six MONTHS ago, and it is just now getting to the point where I need to cut it again. I cut my sons hair maybe every 3-4 months. Short hair is not difficult to maintain. You know what is difficult to maintain?? Long hair on a kid who needs help washing it, brushing it, a kid who chews it, gets it all knotted up, and has to have it constantly pulled back tight. You may as well cut it short because she looks worse with it long and knotted up constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
good grief 'autumn potpourri'....in some tacky container,big-ass bow,smellinglike sh-t.
The friendly neighbors are probably scheduling an emergency HOA meeting right now. 😂 That lady that was spotted with presents is going to be re-gifted shit potpourri at every upcoming holiday neighbor gathering for the foreseeable future.
PS. If she happens to show up at one of you local Tattlers door with some Mason Jar Smelly Fixinths, please…..please let her in…and take all kinds of pics. 🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Why does she call herself chunky, she’s fucking morbidly obese! And cute is the last word I would use to describe her. Besides, who goes around calling themselves cute? Even the attractive and truly cute people have some modesty..at least I hope so. I don’t like braggers.

• Heart
  • Haha

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
Oh boy, another "we had kids young" vlog lol

His remark about we don’t go down the toy aisle anymore pissed me off. You should be going down the toy aisle so your daughter who is at 18 mo mental capacity doesn’t have to use a plastic baggie to play with…a**hole!

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
This was just awful.

Asa was almost manic. His desperation to show "progress" is obvious. SO much talk about what she can do, will do, and why...trying to sound so earnest and convincing.
And despite his constant babbling and setting the scene, what we saw was:
Abbie still struggling to do those stupid cups.
Refusing to pour a cup of juice.
Again trying to use a knife.
Messing with her hair, that she pulls her curtains down, stealing papers to shred, looking at the ceiling, and talk of a "victory lap" we never saw.

The contrast was so obvious in this vlog, but Asa is going to convince everyone her progress is real, or hes going to stroke out trying.

• Haha

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Asshat just told on himself in his "in my feelings" outro... he said he can't remember the last time they walked down the toy isle at the store.... Hmmmm.... so he's confirming that they don't buy any toys for Abbie these days (or since she was much younger). "We don't do little kid things...."

🤔🤔🤔

Y'know Asshat, maybe Abbie would stop getting into things like candles and hair paste if she had stim toys to play with. Maybe she wouldn't tear the wallpaper off the walls. Maybe she wouldn't start tearing apart the pathetic zip loc baggies you give her and try to eat the pieces of plastic if she had actual toys to entertain her. Just a thought. Yes, she is physically 17 years old. But both you and P know damn well that is not where she's at mentally. She enjoys toys meant for little kids (as well as stim objects) -- so what?? Get over yourselves and accept that that is just part of who she is. Honestly.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I might be in the minortiy, but I think Abbie is way too old to be climbing on his back. She doesnt know better, but he should. Talk about creeper fuel...Asa just fans the flames.

And #Momchef has never made any type of roll-up with a crescent roll?! Seriously? Where has she been for the past few decades?

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
In the ongoing saga of … WHY do these humpers continue to respond to her inane questions/polls…this post was put up 2 days ago. 136 comments regarding guessing the dress color/style for Becca’s bridesmaids. And a bunch of shares. WHO is sharing this shit? And WHERE? to their personal FB pages? Do their FB friends and family think they’ve lost their ever-loving collective minds??? And guess how many replies these poor souls received from their disingenuous idol? YOU GUESSED IT - THAT’S A BIG FAT ZERO!!! WHAT, please tell me 🙏 is it going to take for these humpers to regain their self respect and realize she NEVER EVEN READS their replies, let alone processes them and engages in a conversation?! I JUST CANNOT!!! 😩😩😩🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I despise so many things she does and says!
1- The whole "we live in Florida ya'll". Ok, no offense to Floridians, but she says it like she's living in the Bahamas, the Cayman's or the exotic beaches of Belize. Its Florida, P. Florida. Calm down!
2- When shes doing her make-up or skin care, she says "And now we're going to go in with..." (blush, oil, whatever) So who is "we" and "go in" where? Are you performing thoracic surgery?! She sounds so stupid!
3- "My family"- My family loves this and that and my family my family my family. As if shes the only one to have a family.
4. She uses decent products and tools on her hair, but they squirt water on Abbie like a bad cat, and use those itty bitty rubberbands, or dont even comb it and put the turd emoji "bun" in.
5- She unboxes hundreds of dollars of clothing several times a month. Abbie wears the same cheap crap, and Autism tee's every damn day.

I could go on, but the bitch bores me! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Here is tonight's vlog --

The thumbnail has a guy that Asshat wishes he looked like!! Not going to happen unless he loses the ginormous gut and moobies and starts going to the gym. lol

I'm about 100% sure that there's a reason they don't know their neighbors,
and also that the neighbors she's about to bring potpourri to (???? WTF WHY????) do not want to know Priscilla Maass.

Good lord, she about had a tantrum that one neighbor brought "things......presents!!!" to another neighbor without her involvement. How unhealthy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36