Fathering Autism #135 Missing Teacher, Missing Mole, Dusty Peloton and White-Board Goals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s not up to college to make Babywipes well rounded and it is up the parents- like Asshat says. That boy is screwed.
right! The fact they complained they had to pay for courses he shouldnt have to take just because the college thinks it makes well rounded people “when college is about getting them ready for work”…like shut up ass hat. I dont know about him but i would think part of being a good employee/contributing member of society is being well rounded ESPECIALLY if said job is working with special needs individuals. Based on what weve seen of their beliefs and life choices i don’t believe they want isaiah to be well rounded because that makes it harder to get him to fall in line. Kinda like the movie Tangled…trapped in a tower, told everyone outside mommy is dangerous lol

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Thread Suggestion:

Fathering Autism#136 Pig refuses to cut Abbie’s hair but keeps spending money without a care

Reactions: 15
If it’s not up to college to make Babywipes well rounded and it is up the parents- like Asshat says. That boy is screwed.
Here we have a picture of Abby multi tasking. High fiving with one hand and signing donut with the other. Must have been promised food if she completed her task.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Thread Suggestion:

Fathering Autism #136 Gripped wrists and ripped hair. A&P, they just don’t care!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Having her cut onions is diabolical.

PRISCILLA. LEARN TO COOK. I'm so tired of watching them overload meat into a warm pan and stir it to death. Put the meat in a hot pan and let it sit so it can brown instead of get steamed. FLAVOR.

Watching this lady butcher recipes is KILL-ING ME. "It's just chicken with heavy cream and parmesan and tomatoes." Well that's not "Marry Me Chicken" that's just chicken with cream, parm, and tomatoes. Her understand of cooking is some serious, Low IQ stuff.

"The only thing I did differently was cut up the chicken (why??) and sautee it with onion." The hell that's all you changed. We all saw you dousing the chicken with italian seasoning. We saw the jar of minced garlic you use instead of fresh. I never heard you mention chicken broth. I saw no red pepper flakes.

And then she has the nerve to act unimpressed with the recipe, when she didn't even follow the recipe. 😐

I also loved how Priscilla's initial go-to for an example of wasted education was "fractions." Something so basic yet critical they start teaching it in 1st grade. How does one take issue with being taught about fractions, LOL.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Then the dumb knife cutting excersise. She is a toddler age wise so why would you teach her that. She will never be without someone to cut up her food ever!!!
Ahem. Who says it is the food she should cut/stab?.... Yeah horrible thought, but that is where my mind went.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pig should put a Turkey leg around her neck and use it as a chewy. I think watching Abbie with a chewy triggers her food addiction.

I’ve have never seen anyone open their mouth that wide to eat. It is so weird and gross 🤮.

What happened to that film course he took? All that expensive equipment he has purchased is in the hands of an amateur. Throwing a camera in a cereal box is the extent of his skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hmm, Asa says it is up to the parents to produce well-rounded children? He's obviously not considering the fact that parents often only teach their own specific values and the kids only tend to hear one side of whatever issue is being discussed. However, out in the REAL world, answers to these societal issues is never very simple. If baby wipes is going to be a therapist or whatever, he's going to have to have some knowledge of different religions,economic statuses and how that can have an effect on young kids/generational poverty, different cultural backgrounds, etc. Those classes I took would likely fall into the "useless" classes as defined by A&P, but they absolutely helped me to understand things better, especially from a "non-white" POV.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Asshat talks about how Abbie pulls on the curtains in her room because she likes hearing the 'clank, clank, clank,' of the fixtures going back and forth. Hmmm... could this be yet another situation of where if she had stim objects and toys ACTUALLY available she'd be a lot less likely to destroy stuff around the house?? 🤔
There are plenty of toys and stim objects where you can move things back and forth and it makes noises. But, you'd rather have her destroy stuff around the house, and spend money to reinforce it, rather than just buying her and letting her have toys.

Oh and Asshat just couldn't help himself when P was trying to get Abbie to cut the onions. I think he waited a whole five seconds before jumping in and doing it hand over hand for Abbie. He literally could not stop himself from taking over.
"It's not appropriate for 17 year olds to play with stim toys so I'll give them a plastic bag to play with which is more appropriate."

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Yes.. let’s teach our precious child how to cut an onion….that makes you cry, that is hard to cut, that the smell stays on your hands, that has so many layers, that when she touches her eyes it burns for our 1st lesson…they have so much cheese in that house teach her “how to cut the cheese” (I digress hahh). My grandchildren help in the kitchen cutting butter, measuring ingredients, pouring, but we also started them younger how to cut paper, play dough and yarn. I wasn’t taught how to teach, it is common sense, much what the Maass’ do not have!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Big P posted about College Game Day coming to Isiahs school….how she is SO ExCiTEd for him to experience that. Okay…but is he even going and is he going alone to something like that because that is really sad for someone his age. That is something you tailgate in groups for and experience.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.