Fathering Autism #134 Don’t Tell Pig Her Skin Looks Like Salami. If You Do She’ll Tell Her Mommy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't there a mysterious doctor visit around this time? Maybe when Ass was gone and Pig brought her. Maybe Abbie had some sort of procedure then??
she had that one where they showed her looking a bit distressed and in a hospital gown. They didn’t really give any explanation to it- which they shouldn’t have to because it’s private. The maassholes don’t care about Abbie’s privacy so that fact they didn’t say anything says that they know it was something they would get hate for. Moles like that don’t just disappear practically overnight.

Reactions: 24
I just watched The Wee Family vlog where Braylee was given pictures to follow to bake blueberry muffins. I don't watch this family so I don't know if this is a regular subject for their vlogs. But the title was what stuck out for me. It doesn't have to be said what the Maassholes think of this concept.

We Adapt To Her Needs, Not The Other Way Around

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I know the mole is the hot topic, but I want to go back to the white board numbers.
How on earth can SW be earning $12k a month!?
How on earth can LM only earn $10k!?
How many cardboard earrings is she selling to earn $1.5 a month!?
And why are all these forms of income's P's? No FA numbers at all.
Is Asa her manager now? LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Happy Sunday, Tattlers! I hope everyone is having an awesome day. :love: Life is really getting in the way of my Tattle time these days and I'm way behind on reading this thread.:confused:

Last night after finally watching the trip to Dunkin' vlog I do have something to share relevant to a recent vlog!!🤷‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:😂😂😂

ASSadunkinramblings1.jpg

From his lips to our ears!!!
ASSadunkinramblings.jpg

🤭:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
BigPnewfatroll.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I would think this procedure would be a big deal for someone like Abbie..especially the period to heal. I had a mole shaved off on my back over a week ago and it took a while for it to heal..that is without me bothering it..imagine Abbie picking on it on her face..it would be almost impossible to keep her out of it.
I had some skin tags and a keratosis patch cut off back in July and they patched them and told me to use Aquafor for a few days to help with the healing. It took a good couple of weeks until there was no itching or irritation or a little redness, so I don’t understand how a mole the size that Abbie had could be removed with no discoloration or bruising on the sight. It’s very odd!

Reactions: 14
It had to have been chemically burned off, but I don't understand the whole cloak and dagger. Why hide it? Why the shame of taking care of something that could have been a serious health issue?
So they will share some of Abbie's very personal information such as potty training, shots to stop her periods, fecal smearing and her medication but they lie about a mole. Good lord these people are IDIOTS!

Reactions: 25
I had some skin tags and a keratosis patch cut off back in July and they patched them and told me to use Aquafor for a few days to help with the healing. It took a good couple of weeks until there was no itching or irritation or a little redness, so I don’t understand how a mole the size that Abbie had could be removed with no discoloration or bruising on the sight. It’s very odd!
Asa is the master of making a weeks worth of vlogs out of a day or two of filming. She could have had the mole removed and healed before he ever filmed again. Or all the times her hair is a mess and hanging in her face, hiding the mole/spot, and no one would notice anyway.

I just watched The Wee Family vlog where Braylee was given pictures to follow to bake blueberry muffins. I don't watch this family so I don't know if this is a regular subject for their vlogs. But the title was what stuck out for me. It doesn't have to be said what the Maassholes think of this concept.

We Adapt To Her Needs, Not The Other Way Around
Asshole: "Kids don't have any rights".....

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I know the mole is the hot topic, but I want to go back to the white board numbers.
How on earth can SW be earning $12k a month!?
How on earth can LM only earn $10k!?
How many cardboard earrings is she selling to earn $1.5 a month!?
And why are all these forms of income's P's? No FA numbers at all.
Is Asa her manager now? LOL
I think they did this strictly to gaslight their viewers. Because the kitchen is their primary place to gab and he moved the dry erase board from the office to the kitchen and even gave an explanation of how he planned to list items. They read here and we've been discussing how their revenue is dropping. They've never discussed their income before just Pigrillasnufflepus reaching her monthly goal with slimelife. It's all fake, IDIOTS!

• Angry
It had to have been chemically burned off, but I don't understand the whole cloak and dagger. Why hide it? Why the shame of taking care of something that could have been a serious health issue?
@MizBeaverhausen
I thought perhaps they used one of the topical drops that you can get at any Walgreens and suggested that perhaps they put it on when she was sleeping so she would not rub it off...the topical drop not the mole! 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 I agree with you that it would have at least been helpful to any other parents in how they dealt with moles, but as usual, their page is not about what is helpful or useful to anyone.:rolleyes:

Asa is the master of making a weeks worth of vlogs out of a day or two of filming. She could have had the mole removed and healed before he ever filmed again. Or all the times her hair is a mess and hanging in her face, hiding the mole/spot, and no one would notice anyway.
@RocketQueen
:love:🎉✨🧁Happy 3rd Birthday to your grandson!! 🎈🎁🎉:love:

I'm not sure what to think about mole-gate except that it became more noticeable to me as he began brushing her hair while she sat at the island. That is probably the first time I took notice as he was showing that routine quite often. Over the past year or so it was hard not to notice how big and dark it was getting. It was huge in March and by graduation, it was gone, so they did something proactive about it. Why they are not sharing that information is beyond me. 🤦‍♀️ Nothing these two boneheads do makes any sense. :rolleyes:🤷‍♀️:ROFLMAO:😂😂

I think they did this strictly to gaslight their viewers. Because the kitchen is their primary place to gab and he moved the dry erase board from the office to the kitchen and even gave an explanation of how he planned to list items. They read here and we've been discussing how their revenue is dropping. They've never discussed their income before just Pigrillasnufflepus reaching her monthly goal with slimelife. It's all fake, IDIOTS!
They want us to believe those numbers?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Happy Sunday, Tattlers! I hope everyone is having an awesome day. :love: Life is really getting in the way of my Tattle time these days and I'm way behind on reading this thread.:confused:

Last night after finally watching the trip to Dunkin' vlog I do have something to share relevant to a recent vlog!!🤷‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:😂😂😂

View attachment 1553757

From his lips to our ears!!!
View attachment 1553758

🤭:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
View attachment 1553759
The new fat role is probably from the 5 lb earrings pushing her 3rd chin down.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@MizBeaverhausen
I thought perhaps they used one of the topical drops that you can get at any Walgreens and suggested that perhaps they put it on when she was sleeping so she would not rub it off...the topical drop not the mole! 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 I agree with you that it would have at least been helpful to any other parents in how they dealt with moles, but as usual, their page is not about what is helpful or useful to anyone.:rolleyes:

@RocketQueen
:love:🎉✨🧁Happy 3rd Birthday to your grandson!! 🎈🎁🎉:love:

I'm not sure what to think about mole-gate except that it became more noticeable to me as he began brushing her hair while she sat at the island. That is probably the first time I took notice as he was showing that routine quite often. Over the past year or so it was hard not to notice how big and dark it was getting. It was huge in March and by graduation, it was gone, so they did something proactive about it. Why they are not sharing that information is beyond me. 🤦‍♀️ Nothing these two boneheads do makes any sense. :rolleyes:🤷‍♀️:ROFLMAO:😂😂
LMAO @ mole-gate

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My friend's cancer started as a mole, and then grew. I mean, it's something that happens. I know she didn't go because of her insurance. She had it cut out, and will be starting immune suppressants now.

The new fat lump looks like the seatbelt is too tight now and causing that part by her neck to bulge. Or Assache photoshopped her that badly, that it caused a lump. I cannot understand how he has been using it for years and he is crap at it.

I don't think they are earning that much from selling poorly made cardboard earrings and her Slimelie makeup. I think it is all for them to pretend, because without Abbie and all the views they would be dirt poor and still living in the rental.

Talking of the rental, where are those rainbow coloured drawers on wheel which had all Abbie's bits in them? And looking back, they hid the toys and things in the kitchen cupboard.

Sorry rambling on now.

@RockQueen Happy third birthday to your grandson

I don’t understand why the MaAssives have to deceive their audience about Sweet Girl’s mole. They bring it to our attention daily with the outrageous hairstyles they create (at the kitchen island of all places 🤮). Here’s my take on the disappearance of her mole with photos of my own experience this summer. I’ve had a mole for years In the same location as Abbie’s. The dermatologist was always watching it but said it was not suspicious for cancer. It grew throughout the years and was more obvious when I didn’t wear bangs. Since it was dry, it would also darken due to my salon hair color if I didn’t cover it up. I asked to have it removed at my annual skin check this summer. It was frozen with liquid nitrogen, eventually scabbing over and then the scab fell off.

B7D733F9-D5FB-4281-8EA3-920106D56D73.png

That‘s my response to Mole Gate. Abbie would need to be restrained for the freezing, but the treatment should only have lasted a few seconds, unlike injecting topical numbing agents and removing it with a scalpel for pathological analysis, which wold have been much more challenging.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I don’t understand why the MaAssives have to deceive their audience about Sweet Girl’s mole. They bring it to our attention daily with the outrageous hairstyles they create (at the kitchen island of all places 🤮). Here’s my take on the disappearance of her mole with photos of my own experience this summer. I’ve had a mole for years In the same location as Abbie’s. The dermatologist was always watching it but said it was not suspicious for cancer. It grew throughout the years and was more obvious when I didn’t wear bangs. Since it was dry, it would also darken due to my salon hair color if I didn’t cover it up. I asked to have it removed at my annual skin check this summer. It was frozen with liquid nitrogen, eventually scabbing over and then the scab fell off.

View attachment 1554022

That‘s my response to Mole Gate. Abbie would need to be restrained for the freezing, but the treatment should only have lasted a few seconds, unlike injecting topical numbing agents and removing it with a scalpel for pathological analysis, which wold have been much more challenging.
Yep! It would also explain why she was in the hospital gown a few months ago too. We all knew that getting a depo shot wouldn’t require her to be gowned but if they were using liquid nitrogen (or even using a small scalpel) to remove it, they would have asked for Abbie to be in a gown to protect her clothing.
I definitely don’t see it just drying up and coming off with hair brushing though.

I am pretty sure that the references to the mole being "brushed off" by Assa was a joke.
He wasn't ever careful or gentle with his brush strokes over and around it.
It seems like it's possible though, the way he brushed so hard right over the thing!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Anything is possible with them!! One thing I do know...if their mouths are moving, they are lying about something!! I also think people that are close to them, don't even know the truth when they talk, what is real or what is false!! I really believe there is something pathological going on, they feed off each other and both are toxic!!

Any professional (the teacher) associated with them, should realize this could hurt them their careers; A&P don't care if they ruin someone's livelihood!! These people better wise up, and realize their association with these fools, is doing more harm to them, than good!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.