Fathering Autism #133 Humpty Dumpty Sat by the Pool, Snorting and Chortling Like a Salami Skinned Fool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a cutie @Lizaable90 and your a good mom . She's lucky to have you.

Reactions: 25
And they have a pool cleaner as well and it still looks yucky!!

Reactions: 12
I thought debutantes were 'a thing' in the 1950's ?
They still do them I think? But what I was really meaning was, did she want to marry a rich man, so she could go shopping all the time and pretend to be a businesswoman by using rich husbands money? Kind of like a society woman in New York?

Sorry didn't mean to sound rude, I this makes sense?

Reactions: 15
No vlog tonight? Finally run out of content? Drunk? Or realised they were giving us too much of a good time?

Reactions: 20
Wooooow….
Why do we even question these peoples actions when this is what they’ve always believed..
This is from their 2nd ever vlog..

It short but Had to break into two parts for size)
View attachment 1531167
View attachment 1531168
If that was true, CPS wouldn't exist!! Children are not your personal property and yes BITCH they have rights!! There is a difference is raising a child to be a productive adult, instead of viewing them as property and do with them as you may...I hope, one day you get what you both deserve!!

Yo, Candace, girlfriend…

Tell your daughter she can’t light candles with a paper towel…
THIS!!

Reactions: 19
Question, and it might be stupid, but did Pigrillasnuffletrufflepus want to be a debutante?
I think so. P wants nothing more than to be considered some delicate southern belle. She thought she hit the jackpot with Asa. She envisioned herself as the wife of a career military man, homemaker and mother, living in Moldy Manor and having "dinner parties".
She ended up with a rogue husband, a disabled child, years of struggle and financial woes...but she finally got the manor. LOL

Reactions: 24
Reactions: 13
Uh, I think Pig is calling Mama Hog every day and crying to her about all the meanies on social media? Mama Hog probably told her she'd take care of them just to get the fat faced bitch off the phone.

I think you have to pay to be able to comment on her page as a perk or you have to be friends with her. She reads here anyways so I'm sure she'd see it.
Can you post and tag her, and would it then show on her FB???

Reactions: 14
I imagine she would have had nannies if she is have a rich husband, parenting ain't her jam. She sure could eat all the jam.

Reactions: 21
I'm in awe of your awesomeness. This made me cry for you and your strong family. We have some awesome parents on Tattle and hearing how each of you have dealt or are dealing with different challenges your children face and how each of you have handled them is inspiring. Kudos to your daughter!

I thought debutantes were 'a thing' in the 1950's ?
Still alive and well in the southern aristocracy. Think of Charleston, SC and Montgomery, AL etc.

Reactions: 19
Boy if so, she sure missed the mark when she got knocked up. Seriously, this woman is so shallow. She is someone I would never want to be friends with. I see nothing redeeming about her.

Reactions: 20
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHIMSICAL!!! Thank you for the many, many laughs! Enjoy your day!

Reactions: 14
@Whimsical
Happy Birthday!
I hope you have an awesome day!

I Made a gift for you! The Hambeasts Mating Ritual!!!

View attachment 1532965

View attachment 1532967

View attachment 1532969
@What the ....
OMG!!! I'm dying laughing!!!
This is freaking awesome!
Thank you, SO much!!!
@WowMeowMeowWow
I love it!!! Those pig noses you make kill me!!
Thank you, SO much!!!!!

Thanks again to everyone for the Birthday wishes and love!!!
I appreciate you all so very much!

Reactions: 16
Hes so obsessed with being in front of the camera that when there was a tornado warning and his 16 year old son is home alone with his 13 year old special needs sister instead of going home they call and tell him to go under the stairs all so assa could be on the news. My parents would be like uhhh thanks but not thanks we need to get home to our kids in case a tornado does touch down.

Reactions: 18
Maybe no vlog because yesterday’s masterpiece WasThe Best Vlog not to be repeated.

Happy Birthday Whimsical!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.