Fathering Autism #133 Humpty Dumpty Sat by the Pool, Snorting and Chortling Like a Salami Skinned Fool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
these people are delusional! they wanted her home learning so she could experience more real world situations? she's at home with her parents in a comfortable environment for fucks sake. Her normal school had plenty of distractions. She needs less distractions. She needs that little room to focus on small tasks daily. She can't differentiate when it's school time and when it's chillin at home time.

Asa really said one PE day he was going to have abbie walk a straight line of chalk? like what?? is this a life skill she really needs to learn? I don't understand!! she walks just fine she doesn't need to learn to walk a straight line. OMG....I literally can't with this family.
I feel so bad for Abbie. At least when she was at JSA she got away from those morons for part of the day. Now she is stuck with them 24/7 and they wonder why behaviors and excessive stimming are increasing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
these people are delusional! they wanted her home learning so she could experience more real world situations? she's at home with her parents in a comfortable environment for fucks sake. Her normal school had plenty of distractions. She needs less distractions. She needs that little room to focus on small tasks daily. She can't differentiate when it's school time and when it's chillin at home time.

Asa really said one PE day he was going to have abbie walk a straight line of chalk? like what?? is this a life skill she really needs to learn? I don't understand!! she walks just fine she doesn't need to learn to walk a straight line. OMG....I literally can't with this family.
I think they wanted her home because they didn’t want to drive and pick her up every day, Another reason is they want the schooling for content so the channel will not have it’s eventual downfall. JSA was certainly not going to let him film and most likely were honest in Abbie’s true assessment. They were fortunate to have her at JSA and could have kept her there for many more years.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Jesus. Pig lifting each of her stumps had me rolling. She almost created a redwood fire!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So this whole BS thing of 'homeschooling' will pretty much keep Abbie trapped at home with these 2 clowns. No friends, no classroom, no sensory stimulation. Nothing. They are just mad because JSA probably called them out for not following through with anything at-home which is why Abbie is not progressing. The fact that you have to tickle and tackle her to get her to put her hands up for excercise is very sad. Abbie has zero chance at a happy future with them- none🥺

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think Asa and Piggy need to learn life skills from teacher Rachet. Abbie has been working for years! Abbie has been more successful in a few years than Asa and Piggy put together after 40 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I was just looking at the comments on Instagram! Love to see him get roasted!

so it must be in part why Big P chucked a tantrum yesterday or day before… :).
@SunnyDale Excellent work spotting the margarita glass at their lunch with Wide Load Wayne and Candy Von Hog. You guys did see who drove home, right? I would give all four of my hooves to see Pig slapped with a DUI after lunch. How many people do y'all know that are sooo busy, or claim to be, that have cocktails before 2pm, on what appears to be several times a week?
Guarantee she had more than one as well. She doesn't know moderation in any form.

😘I love today so much!😘
Yeeeeehawww! WoooooHeeew!
🐽wee🐽
View attachment 1528263View attachment 1528264View attachment 1528267
Is this her way of trying to prove she can indeed hold her giant stump up without a pulley and hoist system? I really hope so. 😂
Sweet Jesus on a swizzle stick 🤮 She can't even stand with her feet together - and she will probably be sore from this workout! :ROFLMAO:

A few questions - how did she get into that dress?? The neck hole looks too small for her bucket head to fit through, the arm holes are screaming for mercy and there's no way she can feel her fingers with those sleeves so tight! And her Does she have mirrors? Was she trying to look as old, matronly and huge by choosing that ensemble and hairdo? And how is it possible that her upper arm fat is twice as big as her boobs???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Lately I've been continuing to deal with the reality that my daughter almost certainly fits the criteria for autism spectrum disorder. It's hard to say because I suppose she would fit in the "high functioning" classification, if that is even a thing anymore.

Anyway...I'm trying to find the right path for us, and probably my biggest fear is that if my daughter gets these "labels," then expectations will lower across the board, including her own expectations of herself.

Adding to the stress is the awareness that she gets her tendencies from me, leaving me feeling confused about myself, my life, my childhood, my problems, etc.

I find myself really pissed at Asa and Priscilla for putting Abbie out there as some kind of representative of autism, when in reality what she represents is severe ID, with severe autism secondary to that (or at least that's what it seems to me.) The name of the channel, "FatheringAutism", the constant use of hashtags like "#AutismPrincess", the catchphrases including "real autism"....the entire channel is based on this idea that, "This is what autism is like. This is what it's like when you have a child with autism." Any person who watches this channel is going to think that autism is pretty dreadful and that a person with autism is to be pitied. The Maasses pretend to send a positive message, but what they actually show is negative.

I honestly don't want my daughter to have the same label as Abbie, and that's not just because of my fragile ego or something--it's because she is not like Abbie. I honestly don't see her resembling Abbie in any meaningful way. My daughter is fully verbal and has been progressing in school on pace. She can hold a conversation, she can carry out self-care tasks, she can read, she can write, she can follow directions, she can tell stories, she can play pretend, she can discuss the future and ask questions etc etc. She's potty trained, she is not destructive, and she can go pretty much anywhere in any situation and not start making loud noises or crying or rocking or flailing.

But for reasons which I won't go into to not make this even longer, she almost certainly falls in the category of autism spectrum disorder. It honestly doesn't make any sense to me to put her next to Abbie and say, "These people have the same thing." It honestly feels like a frightening disservice to my daughter to go along with that. Abbie has severe, obvious issues. My daughter has issues, but it's so subtle it passes as idiosyncrasies, quirks or just her personality. Between "normal" kids and Abbie, my daughter more closely resembles "normal" kids, but I'm supposed to go along with this idea that she's autistic, even though she has nothing in common with this supposed representative of autism? The idea doesn't feel so bizarre when I compare her to people like those on Love on the Spectrum, which I consider a far more interesting, inspiring and respectful show about autism.

Putting Abbie out there as somehow "Autism Itself" is like doing a channel about your child's struggle with a speech impediment while barely mentioning that it's due to cerebral palsy--kind of important information. Or talking about your kid's struggles to read without mentioning that they're mostly blind.

Okay, needed to get that off my chest, thank you! ❤
Well said and you are right! Can you imagine getting an autism diagnosis for your young child and thinking in your head, if you’ve ever seen FA, that this is what it’s all about? It’s a disservice to those they are trying to “educate”! They aren’t teaching anything sadly…

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I found this really interesting. For those of us who know less.. which is me! I think there is more stigma around ID as evidenced in the pejorative naming of the disability In days gone by. It’s interesting how so many autistics are excluded from studies…

Reactions: 16
I have a child whobhas autism. He is on the higher functioning side. The spectrum is pretty wide and i understand kids fall on it in different places. However, being an autism mom, i 100% disagree with what they are doing. That was not PE class. My son's school they teach to do obstacle courses, throwing balls in buckets, etc. But from my experience, what matters is how much is worked on at home. I would never shove a camera in my childs face and bark orders at him. There are times i video certain accomplishments hes done cuz im so proud but not in exploitive way. These 2 idiots make me uncomfortable and my heart hurts for Abbie

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Walking the straight line on chalk exercise is for if Abbie gets pulled over on her trike for a DUI. Atha is covering all bases with life skills 😜

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
So Asa insists what they're doing is "school" but she doesn't need a classroom. And why are his priorities for Abbie to be able to pack a grocery bag, shop and vacuum??? She can't do any of it without having someone right with her, hand over hand and prompting anyway so why not focus on things that matter for her day to day life - like hygiene, physical therapy to build muscle tone - actual physical therapy, not 5 minutes of pretend "P.E." That child needs intensive therapy to avoid being bent in half by the time she's 30. Work with her on how to hold a pencil and fork correctly - her hand muscles are so atrophied that she can't hold her hand straight - they're bent as badly as her neck. Work on not taking her shoes off the second she sits down anywhere. Work on communication from her with words other than cookie, Chipotle and cart ride. Give her words that are important - how about signs for Mom, Dad, Sandy, Maverick, Summer, Isaiah? How about working with her not using word vomit that she can't comprehend? Ask her simple questions using just a few words then give her a second to think and respond. All of that is just as content-worthy as this bullshit you're slinging now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I am reading through these IG comments this morning. Moobie Dick used the term “Developmentally Delayed” more yesterday than he has in the entire 17 years of Abbie’s life. Why? That is what I want to know. I wonder if now that “schooling” is taking place at home and not behind the film free walls of JSA, he now realizes it will be virtually impossible to hide the fact that the IDD very much plays a role in Abbie’s capabilities?
Just typing out loud…lol
Good Morning and Good Day to you guyth.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Walking the straight line on chalk exercise is for if Abbie gets pulled over on her trike for a DUI. Atha is covering all bases with life skills 😜
My thoughts exactly. Maybe it’s been an important life skill for A?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good morning fellow Tattlers! We are up early this morning. I had to take my son for a blood draw to keep a check on how his medication may be affecting his cholesterol and things like that. I don't foresee any issues as he has been on the same meds now for quite some time. Just an annual thing we had to do as per his psychiatrist. We rocked the stim toys and an extra phlebotomist plus me holding him and we got it done. It went much smoother than in previous years! This whole homeschooling thing with Abbie is falling apart much quicker than even I expected! They are looking ROUGH and it's only what, week 3?? All that tit they are doing, we do after school or on weekends. Hell, last night he made a mess in the hallway and I had him clean it all up. He vacuumed and everything. I don't get why they took her out of school (where she can learn even more in different environments and all) for tit they could have done this whole time when she was home after school? I have yet to see this teacher incorporate her AAC device in any of these so called lessons.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The only thing about Moldy Manor is the stupid pool and the kitchen. My pool and kitchen are much nicer yet i dont feel the need to put it on the internet day in and day out

• Heart
Reactions: 18
.......and that pool is heated!! Crazy!
Do you mind telling me what the pic is of? A weird thing pops up(not the Massives, lol) that says something about Facebook not load or allowed. Idk it’s weird

Ah, the lisping drunk act, she's so good at it.
That makeup looks like tit! Weird eyeliner color, smudged lipstick weird.

Oooh interesting......
You guys are killing me! I can’t jump around anymore trying to play catch up! Do the Massives have a mole?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I am reading through these IG comments this morning. Moobie Dick used the term “Developmentally Delayed” more yesterday than he has in the entire 17 years of Abbie’s life. Why? That is what I want to know. I wonder if now that “schooling” is taking place at home and not behind the film free walls of JSA, he now realizes it will be virtually impossible to hide the fact that the IDD very much plays a role in Abbie’s capabilities?
Just typing out loud…lol
Good Morning and Good Day to you guyth.❤
I still think "developmentally delayed" is still very much on the Massive Delusional train.. as "developmentally delayed" I thought was used for young kids.. that they are delayed for their age but there is hope of them catching up. Would you use "developmentally delayed" for a 17 year old?

If they were losing their delusion.. the would say profound intellectual disability and severe autism...

I noticed the teacher had Abbie vacuuming... this is film worthy for Asshat.. the same task she has been doing for YEARS. Looking up at the ceiling and pushing the vacuum around where they instruct her to go... with prompts. She has done this for years and its the same thing.. she cannot independently vacuum for the purpose of cleaning. I wonder if Asshat is completely making the curriculum for her to follow.

Also.. your profile pic...ewww..I'm guessing that is from P's spam skin..makes me nauseous ..

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s insane to me that Abbie is not in PT. The low muscle tone she has is so obvious. Why in the world wouldn’t she be in PT? I’m sure their waiver would cover at least a certain number of hours. If it didn’t then pay for it you selfish pigs. The girl is 17 and can barely move, she’s hunched so bad, her poor neck. She can barely raise her arms up and Asafat wants us to believe she can shower??! Delusional lumps of meat.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Just in case she's out at night drinking and driving she'll understand the officer's instructions...real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.