Fathering Autism #132 Can Isaiah Put Mommy on his Shoulders? Hell No! She’s as heavy as two boulders!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH, HE TOTALLY CARES!! Why?? We all know, it is all about $$$$!! Pissed off people, means decreased viewers (unfollowing and unsubscribing), which, is less money. Makes me wonder, how many "real" people are true subscribers vs what he has purchased...hmmmm?!?!?

Everyone has their own perspective and views, not everyone will agree on everything; so with that you are totally entitled to your opinion and me to mine...it is all good

Reactions: 14
They love to point out that pig cooks for an army every time she cooks, like that’s a good thing. Maybe if she didn’t do that, you all wouldn’t be so fucking fat!

Reactions: 31
while I wouldn’t expect her to wear a business suit, there are easy ways of looking presentable but practical and comfortable. The school I’ve just left was for children with behavioural difficulties (I.e I got spat on regularly, hit, kicked etc) plus working with younger children you’re painting, getting on the floor with them, playing games at playtime etc. I used to wear black skinny jeans/jeggings, with a basic t-shirt or a t-shirt with the school logo on and then we also had staff zip up jackets with the school logo on. I wore black trainers, like converse type of trainers but the sole is black too. I was comfortable and practical but I didn’t look like a slob. Wouldn’t dream of turning up for work in a baggy t-shirt and jeans- unless is was a non-uniform day or an inset day (training day) even then I wouldn’t be quite as slobby!

Today's vlog
didn’t they just spend $600 at the supermarket last week? Why are they getting another big shop in?!?

Reactions: 18
Daughter of a teacher here...and before Covid, I also volunteered at a lot of community events that involved kids, schools, day programs, etc. I find classroom teachers, especially classroom teachers of older kids, often get more "dressed up" (and even then, that often means leggings with a button-down instead of leggings with a t-shirt) due to school dress codes or parental expectations...but when it comes to younger kids and special ed, black leggings with a casual top and running shoes or slip-ons are most people's "uniform."

The medical field is similar...in situations when we're not wearing scrubs, wearing a pair of leggings or jeans with some comfy clogs is considered "professional" enough. These are fields where you gotta be able to move! I think 90% of the nurses wore black leggings, a white tank top or hospital logo tee, and either a zipper hoodie/jacket or a big ol' cardigan to my most recent in-service.

Hell, even Brandy, who is being held up as a paragon of teacherly fashion here, has worn t-shirts with jeans and sandals to her sessions with Abbie. For example:

Reactions: 13
Dear lord baby Jesus- the humpers are probably in tears over all the Abbitude.
I mean its adorable when your child refuses to even stand up when you ask! It will be even cuter in 15 years!
55 yr old Asa pleading with his nearly 30 year old daughter to stand up, while his bedridden 600 lb wife is cooking piccata on a bedside hot plate.

And they are working on hygiene in school. Hmmm.
According to Asa , Abbie didnt understand the process of getting a glass of water before her food- but she will understand having to brush her hair or teeth at random times throughout the day?? Thats logical.

P.S. I hope all their lemons are stolen again this year!

Reactions: 34
I am a retired teacher and my post about professional attire stands. I allowed that wearing dark colored jeans that appear tailored stands. Wearing a shirt or blouse stands. So why has this hurt your feelings because your description of your clothing follows what I consider professional. I'm most likely much older than you but it's true that we make our opinions of others within a few minutes and that includes our attire. That does not mean $$$ it means appropriate to the job/event you are attending. Would someone wear a cocktail dress to teach in...no they wouldn't that too is inappropriate.

Reactions: 11
And another thing!
P is just a fat ass, who cannot imagine preparing a normal amount of food.
She made the excuse that she halved the chicken, so 4 breasts turned into eight.
Bullshit. One, she couldve have simply froze half of them instead of cooking them.
And did anyone notice that on the island along with the lemons and chicken and cream, were TWO boxes of spaghetti?
For three people!!
She better insure that Rolex, because at this rate its going to bust right off her wrist and be gone.

Reactions: 21
I cant even think how i would feel if i was being filmed. She looks uncomfortable AF. I wonder uf sh gets paid extra to be filmed

Fwiw, as a nurse I actually think it would be extremely inappropriate for a teacher to wear scrubs Scrubs imply the person wearing them is going to perform health or body-related care (for example spa workers who wear scrubs) that a teacher should not be expected to do.

Cilla without a filter and trick camera angles.

Blurry, but she's basically a blob with a head and that chair is getting smaller and smaller.

Reactions: 20
And I am sure you look beautiful every day.
You are also not on a vlog for the world to see. And I am also sure you can dress for the occasion if need be.
Remember we were snarking on a "teacher" we don't know From what I know of you from reading here I would be hard pressed to say something negative about you.

Reactions: 22
Wtf seriously? No wonder he's socially stunted.

Trying to hide the belly. Give it up Cillapotamus.

How many bikes and toys does wonder boy have?

Tell me this is not just for 3 people??

Reactions: 20
Asshat calls her out on the chicken breasts. Her logic but it was 4 chicken breasts cut in half.

And he's throwing the digs in at her. Look at his face.

And how she eats.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.