Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It came across to me as not genuine. Driving your whole family to a convention, but then not having Gaston to get home? But having grocery money? Applying a Slimelife product the whole time? It just felt off to me. 🤷‍♀️
That was leghumper ignorance in motion. A perfect example of who we see in the comments. A perfect example of who she shills to.
She is definitely a true leghumper if percillerpotamus is her role model/hero whatever she called her.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He put this on the YouTube comments when asked if it “made him mad” that the woman reacted like that. Attached.
Holy tit, I had forgotten about that comment.

Wow. Wow wow wow.

So, out of curiosity, I'm interested in how y'all are interpreting what he said there. Does it come across positive, neutral, negative? What message is he portraying?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And there are places disabled peoplare treated better than the States.

He makes huge assumptions about people and it just shows his true colors.

Wonder how "not mad" he will be when Abbie gets hurt by someone reacting to her. People have a legal right to not be assaulted and molested. Having a disability gives zero passes. Not a single person in this world is obligated to be accepting, understanding, or kind. And no one is entitled to that from strangers... even more so if you ask from others what you don't do yourself.
I'm "American" and if an adult woman came up to me excitedly and grabbed my hands...not sure how I would react..but it wouldn't be..oh... I see she has "autism"... it would scare me.. I might feel attacked...they are so clueless and do not see things from others perspectives.

I bet if Asshat was out in public and an adult female ran up to him and grabbed his hands.. how would he react???

This is why Abbie needs discipline and to be taught what she can and cannot do in public.. it could be devastating for her some day.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It came across to me as not genuine. Driving your whole family to a convention, but then not having Gaston to get home? But having grocery money? Applying a Slimelife product the whole time? It just felt off to me. 🤷‍♀️
I wonder if they told them to conjure up a super sad story... you know like P.. the "super mom" with the "autism princess"? Some of her story made me wonder as well..

What possessed her to film herself so you can see the cheap popcorn ceiling of her motel.. and in that hideous shirt , no bra, no makeup and confessing how she doesn't have money to get home..but then out of the Massive playbook... the story how they helped even the less fortunate homeless people.. hmmmm...

Even so.. I still believe most of P's huns are in a very unfortunate financial position..and would guess they are all losing money or barely selling anything. Just go see how many even watch their lives.

Reactions: 21
No way. That's a lawsuit waiting to happen. Plus, the amount of money she's bringing in to that company, they just tolerate her - just like her family...
It’s not that far fetched. Lularoe suggested their people go to Mexico for weight loss surgery.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Her feet have reached the stage, but her butt is still back on the stairs, that's how freaking wide she is! I'm going to say she's now a size over 4X, not sure how the sizes go after that, luckily I only got up to a 3X.
20220802_103725.jpg
20220802_103834.jpg

Look at her fingers holding that lip moisturizer, it's like she can't control them, they have a mind of their own LOL. My mom's hands sometimes looked like P's, but that was only because she fell and injured them. Pig has been fat most of her life, I am sure she has fallen many times, but of course we won't get to see that.. damn it☹ HELP ATHA I'VE FALLEN AND CAN'T GET UP!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am curious if the company "encouraged" her to do something about the weight. Since, she is representing the company and needs to present an image based on their mission statement or values???
Only have seen one that is fatter than Pigsnout. But 90% of them are fat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Well Slime bought her the Peloton…. A bit more subtle than paying for weight loss surgery.

I get peoples point about sad fishing from the woman stuck in Colorado as she applies a $$50 face mask. But there’s no doubt in my mind this woman is dead broke and stranded. They all do it though, usually less extreme, help me!!! Help me reach my goal, I pay for the dance classes, groceries, gas etc. thank you for helping me and my family….. I have breast cancer, please buy my lipstick.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Well Slime bought her the Peloton…. A bit more subtle than paying for weight loss surgery.

I get peoples point about sad fishing from the woman stuck in Colorado as she applies a $$50 face mask. But there’s no doubt in my mind this woman is dead broke and stranded. They all do it though, usually less extreme, help me!!! Help me reach my goal, I pay for the dance classes, groceries, gas etc. thank you for helping me and my family….. I have breast cancer, please buy my lipstick.
Honestly, might as well stand on a street corner with a sign. She would probably make more. This is pitiful. This lady just needs to go get a real job especially if she has kids. No common sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
And cause Ima petty witch. She lost that lip stick sale challenge. To Jewels MF Maben. LOL LOL LOL
This is my first introduction to Jewels and I’m confused. She sells herself as a make-up artist doing glam, natural, and special effects. Her glamour shots look nothing like the rest of her photos. Her FB posts are a stream of complaints. She says she has the ability to make unlimited $$, and at the same time is bitching about having COVID (LAST WEEK and still attended Palooza!), her dog dying, and she’s getting a divorce. Posts peppered with swear words or photos flipping off the camera, as well as photos revealing her double mastectomy scars. She was apparently at Palooza and mentioned the champagne toasts, suggesting she and her team drink from the bottles. Did any of these women, besides Big P 😉 go to charm school? This woman is freaking me out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
More of pig squealing when seeing an animal.
I can't stand her laugh, she chortles and it's like nails on a chalkboard. All the humpers posting how much they love her laugh, it's delightful, infectious, and other B.S. ugh!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I thought P’s team was bigger than that. How does she make the sales numbers she does? I’m not understanding the whole thing. And I wonder how Jenie felt seeing P. get the Rolex.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I thought P’s team was bigger than that. How does she make the sales numbers she does? I’m not understanding the whole thing. And I wonder how Jenie felt seeing P. get the Rolex.
P makes most of her money from FA HUMPERS that buy directly from her because they think they are "helping" Abbie... she probably does pick up some $$$ from her struggling downline HUNS but the majority is FA HUMPERS buying products from her.

Jenie has P under her .. so she is making money also off scamming the FA HUMPERS.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.