Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤸‍♀️💃Here is the Vlog where Abby tries to dance with a lady 3:46, Ass comments on it, but it doesn't show him at least apologizing to her They need to stop being so ignorant, and arrogant, when Abby's behavior affects others in public. Their attitude is "Oh well, get over it. We have to put up with her tit, so should you". Dumbasses!View attachment 1466118
So dumb..look at the thumbnail where he has the dancer with a red line through it..like dancing not allowed... they call the swaying wildly from one leg to another is "dancing"...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Speaking of….😂👀😂
Remember when Pig stated..
“I start Zumba on Monday , so watch out”?
Whale…she finally made it to a class. 3 years later. LMAO!
Granted, they had to bring the class to her, just like the Peloton, but who is keeping notes? 😂
🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️Me Me Me🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️
View attachment 1466052
View attachment 1466068
I am curious if the company "encouraged" her to do something about the weight. Since, she is representing the company and needs to present an image based on their mission statement or values???

• Heart
I am curious if the company "encouraged" her to do something about the weight. Since, she is representing the company and needs to present an image based on their mission statement or values???
No way. That's a lawsuit waiting to happen. Plus, the amount of money she's bringing in to that company, they just tolerate her - just like her family...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is why PMFM is a total<piece of tit And why MLMs are revolting. People suspend reason when they fall victim to these cults. Some People attend these things when they clearly cannot afford it. They buy the stuff when they clearly cannot afford to buy it. I understand people need to take responsibility for themselves but these MLMs encourage people to suspend rational thought and “dream big”. This is infuriating and while I am of 2 minds sharing, my anger wins. Enjoy your Rolex PMFM

This may have been part of their training at the Palooza. Talk about their struggles. They're coming off a weekend of intense brainwashing and love bombing. The fish rots from the top and they are the two CEO's. They made sure to bring PMFM on stage to sell that unrealistic dream of "walking the stage" because PMFM sold 1 million in over 2-3 years? They failed to mention she was able to do that due to the FA following. They failed to mention PMFM downline are most if not all Humpers. Lying, thieving POS's to portray such a false achievement. .

This! This is what I want! To Amplify!
To Amplify into others lives!
To Amplify into my business!
To Amplify all the good things!
To Amplify me!
What is that going to take? A LOT of work!
Those who really know me, know I struggle in so many areas of my life. Many of which I don’t talk about much to y’all here on Social media.
I am going to be real with y’all!
I often put on a happy face when I struggle- and that isn’t the true me.
I am not going to be negative- just more truthful with you.
Why would you want to watch me if I am being only 80% real?
I want you to see you may not be alone in your struggles. That I CAN relate to you.
Sooooooo -
Leave a face emoji below.
Let me know what your current status is with yourself!!
Sad? Happy? Angry? Estatic? In Love?
Right now- for me?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
🤸‍♀️💃Here is the Vlog where Abby tries to dance with a lady 3:46, Ass comments on it, but it doesn't show him at least apologizing to her They need to stop being so ignorant, and arrogant, when Abby's behavior affects others in public. Their attitude is "Oh well, get over it. We have to put up with her tit, so should you". Dumbasses!View attachment 1466118

They got real lucky there because for some people fight or flight would have entered the situation and she could have got shoved back or worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This may have been part of their training at the Palooza. Talk about their struggles. They're coming off a weekend of intense brainwashing and love bombing. The fish rots from the top and they are the two CEO's. They made sure to bring PMFM on stage to sell that unrealistic dream of "walking the stage" because PMFM sold 1 million in over 2-3 years? They failed to mention she was able to do that due to the FA following. They failed to mention PMFM downline are most if not all Humpers. Lying, thieving POS's to portray such a false achievement. .

To Amplify me!
Those who really know me, know I struggle in so many areas of my life. Many of which I don’t talk about much to y’all here on Social media.
I want you to see you may not be alone in your struggles. That I CAN relate to you.
Sooooooo -
Right now- for me?
Exactly! "Look at her...Just...look at her.....even SHE has been successful! You can be a fat, lazy, alcoholic with zero taste in clothing, design, manners, sucking the life out of her handicapped daughter all while tagging her ball-less asshole of a husband and p*ssy son along with her, and STILL make the big bucks" And she's so delusional she thinks it's because she's a top Hun like the rest of the beauty queens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Last edited:
  • Haha
He put this on the YouTube comments when asked if it “made him mad” that the woman reacted like that. Attached.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
He put this on the YouTube comments when asked if it “made him mad” that the woman reacted like that. Attached.
Ahhhh so like Montana, wherever this lady is from - they don't have special needs people there. Got it. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This is why PMFM is a total<piece of tit And why MLMs are revolting. People suspend reason when they fall victim to these cults. Some People attend these things when they clearly cannot afford it. They buy the stuff when they clearly cannot afford to buy it. I understand people need to take responsibility for themselves but these MLMs encourage people to suspend rational thought and “dream big”. This is infuriating and while I am of 2 minds sharing, my anger wins. Enjoy your Rolex PMFM

I watched this and was sad for her. She said her dream one day is to walk across the stage. She also said that she was so happy to be alongside her idol (she didn’t name her). She mentioned (not sure in her live or on her FB page) that she is an autism mom, as she calls it. Also on her FB page she has a picture of P that she does name as her idol. I know if P didn’t have the following, she would be in a similar position as this lady, as far as sales, etc.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
So by "she wasn't American" he means "she wasn't white." Because you can be an American, not even speak english, have different colored skin, and not want a person grabbing you and thrashing wildly in front of you.

• Heart
So by "she wasn't American" he means "she wasn't white." Because you can be an American, not even speak english, have different colored skin, and not want a person grabbing you and thrashing wildly in front of you.
I would have been afraid that she was going to snatch my purse. He mentioned on another comment that she didn’t speak or understand English.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Ahhhh so like Montana, wherever this lady is from - they don't have special needs people there. Got it. :rolleyes:
And there are places disabled peoplare treated better than the States.

He makes huge assumptions about people and it just shows his true colors.

Wonder how "not mad" he will be when Abbie gets hurt by someone reacting to her. People have a legal right to not be assaulted and molested. Having a disability gives zero passes. Not a single person in this world is obligated to be accepting, understanding, or kind. And no one is entitled to that from strangers... even more so if you ask from others what you don't do yourself.

• Heart
I would have been afraid that she was going to snatch my purse. He mentioned on another comment that she didn’t speak or understand English.
I know several "Americans" who speakand understand very little English. And some who just don't engage in English because they aren't confident.

So assuming someone is scared and avoids interacting with a person doesn't mean they are from some inferior country. Nor that they have never seen a person with disabilities. Or that they speak a mystical other language and can't possible comprehend a superior one.

Just sweeping assumptions he makes. None of them hide their bigotry and racism well.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

To Amplify me!
Sooooooo -
Right now- for me?
It came across to me as not genuine. Driving your whole family to a convention, but then not having Gaston to get home? But having grocery money? Applying a Slimelife product the whole time? It just felt off to me. 🤷‍♀️

Speaking of….😂👀😂
Remember when Pig stated..
“I start Zumba on Monday , so watch out”?
Whale…she finally made it to a class. 3 years later. LMAO!
Granted, they had to bring the class to her, just like the Peloton, but who is keeping notes? 😂
🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️Me Me Me🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️
View attachment 1466052
View attachment 1466068
Sooo, she's only exercising her arms? Granted those arms need it because the only workout they get is when she eats but, wth?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.