Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, I give. What does PMFM stand for? I went to the urban dictionary and it says it's A reference to someone who's a camera bleep and she is that but I don't think that's what y'all are referring to.
PMFM delightly stands for Priscilla Mother F$#king MaAssive.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Or Phony Misleader Fraudster Mountebank. (found that one in Thesauraus) I’m sure you creative types can do better!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Holy tit! You’d think she would have deleted right away to ensure Daughter Number 1’s anonymity was protected at all cost (even though clearly a fake accout and incorrect name).
She probably thought it was real because she can't spell and she's not smart enough to know that she doesn't use the Maass surname.

PMFM delightly stands for Priscilla Mother F$#king MaAssive.
Thanks, too bad she doesn't know the urban dictionary meaning.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I am nosey.. how do you find this stuff? You are an excellent PI~
Public record searches.
I don’t always have time to use my skills. ;)

CS ended their case due to her aging out. I was so hoping the birth mom would have went after college funds for the child but alas, it didn’t happen… Now, she is 18 and free of him (or can actually come and find him, if her Mom was withholding the truth)..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Ahhhhmazing. I can’t stand braggarts.

View attachment 1464660
It is hard to tell, but that man behind her seems to be looking at the whole scene the same way we all do here. 😜
Or Phony Misleader Fraudster Mountebank. (found that one in Thesauraus) I’m sure you creative types can do better!
You have me beat. All I could scrounge up was Percllerpotamus Mt. Fugly Maassive.
You always kick ass with the Slime tea tastings. ❤
Kat Aragon, in my opinion, could easily pass as Charles Manson's long lost cult kid. She has a weird vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have to a agree with what someone said here,that Palooza was a huge disappointment. Big P and the other top Huns just busy congratulating themselves……. I think it’s reflective of a dying company. If she left Where would she go? Cut co knives ? Pampered chef, Avon? I don’t think Health & Wellness is her jam. But could be extremely lucrative - I’m sure Asa would want her to but slime is blowing so much smoke up her ass I think she’d hesitate to move. She’s making a good income where she’s at.. From my spying I do think her team fractured after that woman gave her a serve….. but I really don’t know!
asa could join the ex Monat girls and sell bitcoin trader tools. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And over the years he started saying FA was a "family" vlog. When it became clear that total focus on Abbie would only highlight her lack of progression, suddenly it was a "family channel".
Then about year ago, he decided he needed to re-vamp, he'd strayed from "his mission", yada yada. Started posting the ridiculous, repetitive "speech" "communication" type vlogs that went no where.
Poof! Back to family vlog.
Hes just doing whatever it takes to never go to a "job" again. 😂 😂
Family channels are all about the children as they know that no one wants to watch videos with just the parents in them. They are here for the children who the parents exploit for money. To me family vlogs are when the videos are mostly about the families daily activities.

Reactions: 12
Oh look. More cows, or whatever. I swear all that witch wants to see is livestock. If they just did a drive by at Garden of the Gods they should be ashamed.
I’m amazed they bothered to drive by. Was it on the way to the mall?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am guessing there is will be no camping adventures next year!!

View attachment 1464810
Ok, first of all, the Gaylord is located in Prince George's County, Maryland, NOT Washington, DC. Sure, it is right outside of DC but not in DC. Secondly, it is 10 minutes from my office which is right across the river in Virginia. I am totally down for going and getting some real live footage of the Maassholes. That's if none of them have kicked the bucket by then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh look. More cows, or whatever. I swear all that witch wants to see is livestock. If they just did a drive by at Garden of the Gods they should be ashamed.
Oh my Gosh! They are in one of the most beautiful states in the US and they drove by that and all that was around? Garden of the Gods, Cave of the Winds, North Pole, Pike’s Peak, Manitou Springs, Seven Falls?!? Seriously?!?
Someone needs to revoke their travel channel license immediately!!
Y’all, I don’t get out much but after our first child, we took a trip (drove all the way from NC, via Alabama, Texas and out to Colorado). I fell in love with that whole area and have begged my husband to go back. If we won the lottery, a house in Manitou Springs is on my list (I just love that community)..
They are the most uncultured swine there is.. I mean, you would think they would at least stop and see the penny arcade in Manitou…

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.