Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So where are they off to next? Anyone know? I’m interested to see if they book it home or go back to their traveling ways, that has no rhyme or reason to it. They just go to random places and then only show us what they eat and small amounts of what they force Abby to do. They get enough content for a 4-5 minute travel vlog and then their regular vlog is full of food and talking in circles about how what they are doing is somehow helping Abby.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Hoooo Hummmm….Back to the tin can goes the “celebrity”! 😂

They sure did not roll out the red carpet during that mini sales marathon. 😹 If I did not know any better, I would think they made her ass attempt to run laps after each lip gloss sale.
1659361428219.gif

1659361537441.gif

Why so sweaty and out of breath, Tinkerhog? It wouldn’t be all the taters, tequila and ice cream now, would it? 🧐🤔🧐
1659362653979.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’d love to see the assholes go one day without having dessert after eating. It seems like they have ice cream or s’mores, or both, every day. I couldn’t tell you the last time I had dessert.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m a Brit. Dying to know what S’mores are 😂. Ok my take on the witch from hell. You may all shout ……but she has a pretty face. (Well, until it bloated like she’d put a bicycle pump to it) That is why she is in deep denial. She probs never looks at herself full length in a mirror and is in full DENIAL (don’t even know I am lying) about her body shape and size. She must truly be HORRIFIED when she see those pictures of herself on stage) anyhoo That’s my take … you’re welcome to disagree 😂😉😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m a Brit. Dying to know what S’mores are 😂. Ok my take on the witch from hell. You may all shout ……but she has a pretty face. (Well, until it bloated like she’d put a bicycle pump to it) That is why she is in deep denial. She probs never looks at herself full length in a mirror and is in full DENIAL (don’t even know I am lying) about her body shape and size. She must truly be HORRIFIED when she see those pictures of herself on stage) anyhoo That’s my take … you’re welcome to disagree 😂😉😉😉
Ummm.. you do know she is filtering her photos.. I attached one unfiltered from the VLOG... her face is anything but "pretty"...but I know what you are getting at..it is easy to be in delusion about your weight and how you might look to others.. Also.. with using filters ... that also adds to the delusion...

Also.. S'mores are like desert sandwiches.. gram crackers on the outside... chocolate and marshmallows on the inside.. and melted. Very rich ... something I have only had a few times in my life.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The other woman looks like she’s holding back the urge to vomit.
She really does!🤣 She must be thinking..
OMG! This sweaty beast is breathing liquor and tacos all over me while propping her second and third chin on my shoulder. 🤣 I would lose it. No doubt.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
You know I have to say, this Palooza sucked. No bull riding, no triple P backing that thang up on the dance floor. I'm highly disappointed.
I did a little bit of snooping around but got bored fast! Here's what I found entertaining:
View attachment 1461962

View attachment 1461963

View attachment 1461965

View attachment 1461966

View attachment 1461968

View attachment 1461969

View attachment 1461970
Yup, this is the "cream of the crop" right here ladies and gentlemen. I am surprised looking at other photo's and how trashy a lot of them dressed, some looked like street walkers, other were wearing after 5 dresses during day events, some looked like they were FINALLY going to prom (and digging that dress out they been waiting to wear for 20 years). You would think, that some of these really money makers, would learn how to present themselves and not like they are trash people. You can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig. 🐷

• Haha
She really does!🤣 She must be thinking..
OMG! This sweaty beast is breathing liquor and tacos all over me while propping her second and third chin on my shoulder. 🤣 I would lose it. No doubt.
The pig has encompassed that tiny little woman. She was probably be afraid the pig was about to take a bite out of her.

• Haha
Look how big P’s head is next to this woman..she is a master at hiding her Jowls
GROSS!! Why is she up all in that woman's space, she is like an invasive species :alien:

I loved smore's when younger, but not as an adult...toooo sweet! I think if you use a couple or three mini marshmallows, might be better.

Smore's:
Graham Crackers
Hersey's chocolate
Marshmallows (must toast the marshmallow to your desired doneness (more of less charred)

Half the graham crackers into 2 squares, put some chocolate on the graham cracker and then put the toasted marshmallow on the chocolate (while nice and hot), top with other half of graham cracker.

Last edited:
Not even 13 hours later and this crazy Piggy is shapeshifting again. I just want to know the psychology behind this woman's nut case of a mind that she thinks people didn't see her huge ass in all its glory less than 13 hours ago.

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 11.25.27 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Yeah real cool Asshat. You've got big mama on the symbols, the boy blunder on the xylophone and sweet girl curled up doing her squeezies on the ground. Can you imagine what people walking by must be thinking?

View attachment 1461888
@therealamylynn
I agree!

I'm sure to any random person seeing her twisted in a pretzel like this on the ground makes one think she is having a seizure and this is not the typical teen image they are pushing so hard for. 🤦‍♀️If nothing else this makes her look more special needs, which is a look they are desperately trying to get away from, right?

Let me start by saying that I am probably one of the few people who don't believe anything nefarious is going on. Speaking from experience, a good leg squeeze feels amazing. She has no way of asking for someone to rub her legs or give her a massage so this is the next best thing I like to think.

Her squeezies (I like that term by the way! 😁) are such the norm and have been since the start of his vlogs. Not just this one but the full-on body or face ones as well, as we have seen a lot. No one knows the why of it. They could be stress related, a way to calm herself and feel more grounded or it might be a way for her to make her leg muscles (or lack thereof) feel better.

What I find most disturbing is that she is allowed to just drop and sit or lay on the ground anywhere or anytime. That creeps me out the most. I'm such a germ-phobic person and that poor girl is a walking germ factory! :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Here is one for y'all, look at their faces!! They are saying please hurry and get this over with, so we can get away from her already!!
1659368551319.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Dang she’s looking rough. Go look at Sherry’s FB page video of the day after Palooza. 😂😂

wow Meow, Soul to Soul brings back memories.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Here is one for y'all, look at their faces!! They are saying please hurry and get this over with, so we can get away from her already!!
View attachment 1463221
Look at her legs in comparison :ROFLMAO: Make no mistake - the only reason...the ONLY reason that they tolerate your ass is the money you are making THEM. Nobody else is wearing HeyDudes either :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
@therealamylynn
I agree!

I'm sure to any random person seeing her twisted in a pretzel like this on the ground makes one think she is having a seizure and this is not the typical teen image they are pushing so hard for. 🤦‍♀️If nothing else this makes her look more special needs, which is a look they are desperately trying to get away from, right?

Let me start by saying that I am probably one of the few people who don't believe anything nefarious is going on. Speaking from experience, a good leg squeeze feels amazing. She has no way of asking for someone to rub her legs or give her a massage so this is the next best thing I like to think.

Her squeezies (I like that term by the way! 😁) are such the norm and have been since the start of his vlogs. Not just this one but the full-on body or face ones as well, as we have seen a lot. No one knows the why of it. They could be stress related, a way to calm herself and feel more grounded or it might be a way for her to make her leg muscles (or lack thereof) feel better.

What I find most disturbing is that she is allowed to just drop and sit or lay on the ground anywhere or anytime. That creeps me out the most. I'm such a germ-phobic person and that poor girl is a walking germ factory! :sick:
There was a VLOG a while back where they were at some outdoor festival... and Abbie layed on the ground and did "squeezes"... P and Asshat and the others with them just casually continued on with conversation..etc... What people walking by see is an adult woman laying on the ground..yes.. looking like a seizure... and multiple people came by and asked if she was ok.

Of course Asshat probably knew people would notice it and react like that.. and he got it on camera..Asshat says.. yea.. she is fine ... she has "autism" ...lol.. wonder how many of the people asking also had "autism"...

• Wow
  • Heart
she is so ugly on the inside that she will never be pretty,or cute on the outside.She has the Asshole,and others, continually telling her she is 'pretty' that it has swelled her dumb-ass head to an enormous size.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She went there.🤦‍♀️
PMFM is her new go-to phrase. :ROFLMAO:😂😂

She also can't wait to "grow even more" with all of the huns by her side. :ROFLMAO: Yep, she said grow even more! 😂😂😂

Screenshot (2329).png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.