Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@therealamylynn
I agree!

I'm sure to any random person seeing her twisted in a pretzel like this on the ground makes one think she is having a seizure and this is not the typical teen image they are pushing so hard for. 🤦‍♀️If nothing else this makes her look more special needs, which is a look they are desperately trying to get away from, right?

Let me start by saying that I am probably one of the few people who don't believe anything nefarious is going on. Speaking from experience, a good leg squeeze feels amazing. She has no way of asking for someone to rub her legs or give her a massage so this is the next best thing I like to think.

Her squeezies (I like that term by the way! 😁) are such the norm and have been since the start of his vlogs. Not just this one but the full-on body or face ones as well, as we have seen a lot. No one knows the why of it. They could be stress related, a way to calm herself and feel more grounded or it might be a way for her to make her leg muscles (or lack thereof) feel better.

What I find most disturbing is that she is allowed to just drop and sit or lay on the ground anywhere or anytime. That creeps me out the most. I'm such a germ-phobic person and that poor girl is a walking germ factory! :sick:
Especially since she goes bed many times in the clothes she has rolled around in all day. They are too lazy to change her.

That pic looks like they are hanging on to her and she is lifting all of them :ROFLMAO:
e?
How come she is the only fat one?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Look at her legs in comparison :ROFLMAO: Make no mistake - the only reason...the ONLY reason that they tolerate your ass is the money you are making THEM. Nobody else is wearing HeyDudes either :ROFLMAO:
And look closer at her 'small' head. Who got drunk and shrunk her head. Notice shrunk and drunk rhyme.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The other woman looks like she’s holding back the urge to vomit.
Or haul off on her!,exactly what I’d do in that situation,ya don’t invade someone’s bubble like that! Especially tryna hide multiple chins & ever expansive girth!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If this really is Tegan, YESSSSSSS GIRLLLL!!! This is the tit we've been waiting for.

Edit** Now I see it may be a fake profile, but still. Whoever it is, I'm here for it. PMFM, let more people see your true colors.
Highly unlikely she would use Maass as her last name. If I was her and my sperm donor abandoned me like Asa I wouldn’t want anything to do with him. But hey, I’m here for it too whatever it turns out to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
At last glance, the comments dropped by 30 or more. Percillerpotamus tapped out. The well deserved comment beat down has commenced.
Tegan-10 Pig-0

Great job, ma'am! 👏🏽 Fabulous work!❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Highly unlikely she would use Maass as her last name. If I was her and my sperm donor abandoned me like Asa I wouldn’t want anything to do with him. But hey, I’m here for it too whatever it turns out to be.
Wouldn't it be hilarious if it was a Tattler LOL. I think they're using that name because a lot of their comments were about him abandoning his previous daughter, which is why I'm confused that Piggy replied so many times. You know deep down in her big ass gunt, it is eating her up to have all this brought up again. Now all the new humpers, and her Huns, can read about the Scandal they tried to bury years ago.😲😢😭 Athaaaa!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Pig called the woman a witch. Pig said she knew the women commenting on her post. Someone posted the name of the person commenting, but I can't find the comment now. Definitly not the other daughter. Do the "tribes" attack one another? Like the show Survivor?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.