Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And if you don’t believe she is the magic unicorn, you do not accept or understand autism, like the roofers a few years ago at their house, the scuba guys on the reef, the Chinese restaurant in New York, Billings, MT (?) on this trip and YouTube (video that came up in my feed today from 2017.)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh but according to Asa, it was perfect and inclusive!
"Couches, music, swings and snacks and no ceilings!"

Here's what bothers me about these freaks. They act like Abbie is so special, unique, lovable, playful, angelic. Like she is a mystical magical being sent from heaven, spreading love and awareness wherever she goes, changing lives, making a difference.
Newsflash. Shes none of those things.

Now, there is nothing wrong with loving and being proud of our children. We all are, its what parents do.
But the difference is, they've created this "Angel Abbie" not because they are proud, but because they are ashamed.
They are both guilty but especially Asa- his ego wont allow a child that isnt perfect. We know how he rides Isaiah.
But since Abbie can never be perfect, he's spun these imperfections into a narrative- Abbie works so hard! Abbie you're so loved you're changing the world! We receive thousands of messages how WE help people..."
They want to parade their sweet girl around so people see how he/they are such amazing birthers that both their children are above all others.
The majority of their time is spent pretending their daughter is something she is not. Thats how they "deal" with it.
I think it's kinda almost worse than that.

Asa is trying to turn Abbie into a Manic Pixie Dream Girl, and he has been for a few years now. Shame plays a part in that, especially on Priscilla's part, but I think that their presentation of Abbie as the Magical Autism Princess is intentional, and specifically intended to gain followers with cultlike devotion.

Which is....gross in a different way.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Edit- I do know she has a pimple there. I still stand by what I’m saying because it’s obvious she went at her face at some point during or after the pool.

Hey guys,
I need to catch up with the convo, but before that I just wanted to post this..

Yesterdays video, with Summer arriving…
I want to talk about something I saw..
Then what I’m thinking about it.

So here is what I SAW. Not making any assumptions yet. Just saw with my eyes.

Summer arrives . Abbie is in bed (I guess it is a nap, cause the next scene is in the pool thing with summer)

Here is a photo of Abbie right before the scene with the pool
DE087802-4BE7-44FD-AD2D-873602D55CEF.jpeg

Look at her chin 👆🏻

Ok. So the literal next clip is Summer holding Abbie in the pool.. ( Again.. no assumptions yet.. just what they show us)

She’s in the water being held by summer.
We don’t see how she got into the pool, something you’d think they show, but back to facts..

We get a quick 3 second scene.

The very next scene , (Abbie’s hair is still wet).. this is what she looks like
4D7A8700-F428-4C21-BF4D-B92AE254585E.jpeg

Ok. Two facts-
1.Abbie has a cut on her chin that absolutely was not there, because we saw her face right before.
2. If you watch the scene, she is doing night time medication stimming HARD. Barely keep her eyes open. And not in a “got water in my eyes” way.

Then she goes to bed and Cilla drunkenly wobbles to her thhhing.

I didn’t make anything up above. This is how the video plays.
———
This is where I’m gonna say what I’m thinking. This is based off the situation. Abbie’s past behavior, And her parents past behavior. tit I’ve seen over the years PARTICULARLY after letting her overly sensitive body and toddler mind jump into a pool in December.

Since that day, look at ANY video containing a pool. We are either seeing her try to escape it, sit on that large pool toy, or being HELD.

((We did see one time Asa pushed her in the pool to “clean her off” when he was drunk. Probably frustrated his daughter is acting scared of the pool, half because he feels guilt after people called him out and wants to prove everyone wrong; half because Abbie depressed next to the pool isn’t good footage.))

ANYWAYS..
I know I am speculating HARD here. Probably overboard. i get that… But even if I’m way off base, is this that outlandish for them—??

Seeing the pool thing coming in. Thought it would be good content and since Summer hasn’t been around, she would be perfect for taking Abbie…

(Did they genuinely think being in water with summer would help her fear OR they set her up by not notifying her that Abbie now fears water..??)

She doesn’t want to go in.. that’s why we never got video of her going in the water (unless I’m wrong, maybe they posted more with the pool on other platforms? I only watch YT)

Abbie fights at some point. Otherwise, how does she look fine in all the clips before. She also looks like she can barely stay awake (I know it was a busy day for her, and I know with autism, she is gonna show exaggerated feelings… but it looked how she is after being medicated.

So that makes me wonder.. did they dope her up for this?

EDIT- I was talking with my BF. He made a good point. Even if the tit on her chin really is just the pimple… even if she truly had fun in the water..
That DOES NOT EXCUSE doping her up to get her to do something they can record.

Seriously. I want to be wrong. I WANT TO BE WRONG. I DONT LIKE thinking that they went through all of this. Doping her. Putting her in water against her will. Her getting so upset she hurt herself… all for a 3 second clip.

(btw, I know it may sound like she is laughing. But we all know her. Her laughing for a second doesn’t mean anything, it’s what happened before that)

Like I said, maybe this has already been cleared up. I need to catch up to the chat.

And I’d like to make it clear, I want to be wrong. I want them to post of video of Abbie in the water by her OWN WILL. I would drop the whole thing (I’d still stand by what I’ve said in the past. Getting over it or no, I still believe she suffered a form of trauma.) if they could show her in a pool for longer than 5 secs. I WANT Abbie to love swimming again. THATS THE WHOLE POINT.

Tl;dr
I’m wondering if Abbie hurt her self in the water due to not wanting to be in there

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Oh but according to Asa, it was perfect and inclusive!
"Couches, music, swings and snacks and no ceilings!"

Here's what bothers me about these freaks. They act like Abbie is so special, unique, lovable, playful, angelic. Like she is a mystical magical being sent from heaven, spreading love and awareness wherever she goes, changing lives, making a difference.
Newsflash. Shes none of those things.

Now, there is nothing wrong with loving and being proud of our children. We all are, its what parents do.
But the difference is, they've created this "Angel Abbie" not because they are proud, but because they are ashamed.
They are both guilty but especially Asa- his ego wont allow a child that isnt perfect. We know how he rides Isaiah.
But since Abbie can never be perfect, he's spun these imperfections into a narrative- Abbie works so hard! Abbie you're so loved you're changing the world! We receive thousands of messages how WE help people..."
They want to parade their sweet girl around so people see how he/they are such amazing birthers that both their children are above all others.
The majority of their time is spent pretending their daughter is something she is not. Thats how they "deal" with it.
Granted, my kid was 10 when he was diagnosed ID. When he was six it was ADHD. Thinking that my kid was different tore me up. I do not expect certain things from him. The party, for example. He’d be ok until he starts jammin’ and dancing. Nothing as drastic as Abbie but still annoying. I also do not expect people to treat my kid any different. He already knows he’s not the same and he has figured out his limits recently. He will tell me no and I will respect his answer. With my parents moving in, and everyone back from Europe, it’s been a challenge. My father was a Midshipman and an A-4 pilot in Vietnam. I think with the decline of my father I’ll have to keep them apart often. I love them both and both are facing challenging life events, I don’t want to discourage my kid but I will not let my father just say what he wants. With everyone home our whole days are changing. My stepmother is home from rehab and I’m already exhausted about caring for them and keeping up with my own health stuff.

Yeah, Pinky had a few years in the reality TV spotlight. I actually used to like her, and didnt connect the dots that it was the same Abbi LOL

Heres the Energizer- P didnt post it though. Cant remember her name though. Stephanie? A 3rd Tricia? WTH knows? LOL

View attachment 1460838
What show was Pinky on? I don’t really watch tv much.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Edit- I do know she has a pimple there. I still stand by what I’m saying because it’s obvious she went at her face at some point during or after the pool.

Hey guys,

Summer arrives . Abbie is in bed (I guess it is a nap, cause the next scene is in the pool thing with summer)

View attachment 1461475
Look at her chin 👆🏻

Ok. So the literal next clip is Summer holding Abbie in the pool.. ( Again.. no assumptions yet.. just what they show us)

We don’t see how she got into the pool, something you’d think they show, but back to facts..

View attachment 1461488
Ok. Two facts-
1.Abbie has a cut on her chin that absolutely was not there, because we saw her face right before.
2. If you watch the scene, she is doing night time medication stimming HARD. Barely keep her eyes open. And not in a “got water in my eyes” way.

———
This is where I’m gonna say what I’m thinking. This is based off the situation. Abbie’s past behavior, And her parents past behavior. tit I’ve seen over the years PARTICULARLY after letting her overly sensitive body and toddler mind jump into a pool in December.

Since that day, look at ANY video containing a pool. We are either seeing her try to escape it, sit on that large pool toy, or being HELD.

((We did see one time Asa pushed her in the pool to “clean her off” when he was drunk. Probably frustrated his daughter is acting scared of the pool, half because he feels guilt after people called him out and wants to prove everyone wrong; half because Abbie depressed next to the pool isn’t good footage.))

ANYWAYS..
I know I am speculating HARD here. Probably overboard. i get that… But even if I’m way off base, is this that outlandish for them—??

Seeing the pool thing coming in. Thought it would be good content and since Summer hasn’t been around, she would be perfect for taking Abbie…

(Did they genuinely think being in water with summer would help her fear OR they set her up by not notifying her that Abbie now fears water..??)

She doesn’t want to go in.. that’s why we never got video of her going in the water (unless I’m wrong, maybe they posted more with the pool on other platforms? I only watch YT)

Abbie fights at some point. Otherwise, how does she look fine in all the clips before. She also looks like she can barely stay awake (I know it was a busy day for her, and I know with autism, she is gonna show exaggerated feelings… but it looked how she is after being medicated.

EDIT- I was talking with my BF. He made a good point. Even if the tit on her chin really is just the pimple… even if she truly had fun in the water..

Seriously. I want to be wrong. I WANT TO BE WRONG. I DONT LIKE thinking that they went through all of this. Doping her. Putting her in water against her will. Her getting so upset she hurt herself… all for a 3 second clip.

(btw, I know it may sound like she is laughing. But we all know her. Her laughing for a second doesn’t mean anything, it’s what happened before that)

Like I said, maybe this has already been cleared up. I need to catch up to the chat.

And I’d like to make it clear, I want to be wrong. I want them to post of video of Abbie in the water by her OWN WILL. I would drop the whole thing (I’d still stand by what I’ve said in the past. Getting over it or no, I still believe she suffered a form of trauma.) if they could show her in a pool for longer than 5 secs. I WANT Abbie to love swimming again. THATS THE WHOLE POINT.

Tl;dr
I’m wondering if Abbie hurt her self in the water due to not wanting to be in there
She could have just bumped her chin against the pool’s edge. I don’t believe (of course I was not there) that she was fighting going. Abbie gets nervous about EVERYTHING. I don’t know if she will love swimming again, but I’m not seeing anything into this. Just my take.

• Heart
Summer looks,and acts,like she is 13 yrs.old...real classy dress here!!
I thought the same. She's dressed for a backyard barbecue.

I also think they dope up Abbie much more than they will ever show or say. And I think as she continues to become older it's going to be more and more.

I wonder too in a few years if people will really tune in to an Autistic ID 20 something. How much interesting footage can the Maassives produce from that? And I think they know it too and it worries them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Dummer making dumb TIK TOCS with Abbie.... what is wrong with that woman?

I guess we cant link insta stories anymore.. its on Dummers insta story

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Hey guys,

View attachment 1461475
Look at her chin 👆🏻

View attachment 1461488
Ok. Two facts-

———

ANYWAYS..

Tl;dr
You arent taking jumpcuts into consideration.

Abbie is the river, and as always, shes held by someone. She wont ride in a tube. Shes smiling as they pass out of frame.
Next scene- different day. Summer approaches P who is in a gown, made up, after walking the stage. Abbies hair is wet because Summer bathed her.
P couldnt have gotten ready and done an event after tubing so quickly that Abbies hair wasnt dry lol.

I am not diregarding your concern, but Abbie hurts herself all time. She likely had a zit and picked at it. She picked a tooth out and bloody's her nose.

• Heart

I also think they dope up Abbie much more than they will ever show or say. And I think as she continues to become older it's going to be more and more.

I wonder too in a few years if people will really tune in to an Autistic ID 20 something. How much interesting footage can the Maassives produce from that? And I think they know it too and it worries them.
They might tune in because of the oddity of it..seeing an almost feral 20 something year old woman and her moribidly obese parents that are deep into delusion..... for the same reason people see the oddities at the circus..sadly.

I think that is why FA took off like they did... the other autistic children featured in Youtube are just not as unusual... they are more run of the mill as to what you would see in the everyday.

• Heart
You arent taking jumpcuts into consideration.

Abbie is the river, and as always, shes held by someone. She wont ride in a tube. Shes smiling as they pass out of frame.
Next scene- different day. Summer approaches P who is in a gown, made up, after walking the stage. Abbies hair is wet because Summer bathed her.
P couldnt have gotten ready and done an event after tubing so quickly that Abbies hair wasnt dry lol.

I am not diregarding your concern, but Abbie hurts herself all time. She likely had a zit and picked at it. She picked a tooth out and bloody's her nose.
Oh, ok my bad.
I can admit when I’m wrong.
It’s weird, the way the vlog went, I thought she took her to the pool after getting there. So that whole day, the only footage we get of Abbie is her going to bed? Ugh that’s awful itself. This isn’t fathering autism anymore.. it’s the Cilla and Asa show

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Granted, my kid was 10 when he was diagnosed ID. When he was six it was ADHD. Thinking that my kid was different tore me up. I do not expect certain things from him. The party, for example. He’d be ok until he starts jammin’ and dancing. Nothing as drastic as Abbie but still annoying. I also do not expect people to treat my kid any different. He already knows he’s not the same and he has figured out his limits recently. He will tell me no and I will respect his answer. With my parents moving in, and everyone back from Europe, it’s been a challenge. My father was a Midshipman and an A-4 pilot in Vietnam. I think with the decline of my father I’ll have to keep them apart often. I love them both and both are facing challenging life events, I don’t want to discourage my kid but I will not let my father just say what he wants. With everyone home our whole days are changing. My stepmother is home from rehab and I’m already exhausted about caring for them and keeping up with my own health stuff.

What show was Pinky on? I don’t really watch tv much.
An old VH1 show called "Real Chance at Love". Same premise as "Rock of Love" competition/drama/comedy from maybe 2008'ish. She was very young and naive, but she was spunky lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Agree with everything you said.
I know I went a little outlandish in my speculation. But if there is one thing I have noticed is spider stims happening early several days over the past year.

And if you don’t believe she is the magic unicorn, you do not accept or understand autism, like the roofers a few years ago at their house, the scuba guys on the reef, the Chinese restaurant in New York, Billings, MT (?) on this trip and YouTube (video that came up in my feed today from 2017.)

Wow..
You know, I watched one single episode of the Wee’s… after that, their old vids were the first recommendation for weeks. I’m not even subbed to them. Every day after Asa posts, The new FA is always the first recommendation..

i haven’t watched NickyJamesTV in over a year.. I still get it recommended. I get a tit ton of autism ads as well..

Im sorry, but I could keep listening to him. His long drawn out tit puts me to sleep.

But can you tell me real quick what you mean by the roofers and the Chinese restaurant? I don’t remember those.. the scuba, that’s where she had a BM after they told Asa it wouldn’t be a good idea , right?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Oh, ok my bad.
I can admit when I’m wrong.
It’s weird, the way the vlog went, I thought she took her to the pool after getting there. So that whole day, the only footage we get of Abbie is her going to bed? Ugh that’s awful itself. This isn’t fathering autism anymore.. it’s the Cilla and Asa show
It’s not that you are wrong, it’s just unknown. I think after they won the Shorty Award is when it became the A&P show.

Agree with everything you said.
I know I went a little outlandish in my speculation. But if there is one thing I have noticed is spider stims happening early several days over the past year.

Wow..
You know, I watched one single episode of the Wee’s… after that, their old vids were the first recommendation for weeks. I’m not even subbed to them. Every day after Asa posts, The new FA is always the first recommendation..

i haven’t watched NickyJamesTV in over a year.. I still get it recommended. I get a tit ton of autism ads as well..

Im sorry, but I could keep listening to him. His long drawn out tit puts me to sleep.

But can you tell me real quick what you mean by the roofers and the Chinese restaurant? I don’t remember those.. the scuba, that’s where she had a BM after they told Asa it wouldn’t be a good idea , right?
I don’t remember exactly if it was roofers, but they had some workers in the house who I believe spoke very little English and they asked them to do something which took Abbie’s autism into consideration and the Chinese Restaurant where she may have had a meltdown and was stared at. I’ll look for these and post.

• Heart

I don't want to be hard on Summer's fashion choices because I don't think that she earns enough to buy clothing for anything other than her day to day needs. If I was her Mom, I wouldn't want her to spend money on a new outfit for Cilldebeast's Egofest. Doesn't she have that other one's wedding coming up? I'm sure that is costing an arm and a leg as we all know how expensive friend's weddings can be. I also wonder if Summer arrived thinking that she would be exclusively with Abbie and then TweedleDumbass and TweedleDumbassier thought it would be great vlog content and a pity-party Slimelife move to include Abbie at the last minute.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The only wind beneath Pig's wings is a great big smelly fart.
And 20 pounds of hanging blubber under each wing....
Piggly Wiggly probably said 'Thummer you better make her hair look like she's normal, I don't give a thit what thoes she wears. Atha make thure Thummer followth my demandth, I'm off to my Hun Fest(feth), you guyth take care of my thweet gurl. WHEEEEEEW HUUUUU!

Frickin' Summer needs to keep her hands off of Abby, she is always stroking her, poking her, tickling her, and rubbing on her. Last I checked, my BFF never does that to me🤢 Then she says Abby is signing music, when she is actually signing EAT. I am sure after that she probably tapped Zaxby's, Dunkin, Chipotle, cookie, bathroom, waffle fries...but we won't see it as Ass probably edited it out. I really wish when Summer starts 'massaging' her, that Ab starts signing all done, and break. Sadly her parental units would not even notice that, as they think it's so adorable how their au pair shows physical love towards Abbie, even when it crosses the line. And the humpers eat that tit up.View attachment 1461212View attachment 1461213View attachment 1461215View attachment 1461217
So you’re at an elegant event… and you bring Abby, what does she do? Sit down and takes her shoes off. The way summer and Isaiah were sitting it looks like they are trying to stop her from rocking. She has no business being there. She should be in a hotel room with summer, or doing some other activity. And if they wanted summer to have a chance to go to the event her and Isaiah could have split their time with Abby. It’s just another instance of forcing Abby onto total strangers, (to Abby, big p probably knows them). And to shove acceptance down their throats. Just like the boat on the Jamaica trip.
Summer looks,and acts,like she is 13 yrs.old...real classy dress here!!
And to top it off she had a free flight and plenty of hours of paid respit every day.

Reactions: 8
I don't want to be hard on Summer's fashion choices because I don't think that she earns enough to buy clothing for anything other than her day to day needs. If I was her Mom, I wouldn't want her to spend money on a new outfit for Cilldebeast's Egofest. Doesn't she have that other one's wedding coming up? I'm sure that is costing an arm and a leg as we all know how expensive friend's weddings can be. I also wonder if Summer arrived thinking that she would be exclusively with Abbie and then TweedleDumbass and TweedleDumbassier thought it would be great vlog content and a pity-party Slimelife move to include Abbie at the last minute.
Same. Besides, she actually looked better than several of the participants! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ugh... P on facebook live begging HUMPERS to order a lipstick RIGHT NOW for only 32.00!! And the comments the HUMPERS are all saying they ordered it!...and this is how P makes her $$$$

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ugh... P on facebook live begging HUMPERS to order a lipstick RIGHT NOW for only 32.00!! And the comments the HUMPERS are all saying they ordered it!...and this is how P makes her $$$$
Thign me up for thloppy thilla's lipthtick.
1659315484655.png
1659315539065.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.