Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t find the vlog with the workers “not understanding autism”. However I found the vlog where Abbie “dances“ with the lady at the Aquarium in Atlanta, The lady (didn’t show her face) was really startled and recoiled.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
They might tune in because of the oddity of it..seeing an almost feral 20 something year old woman and her moribidly obese parents that are deep into delusion..... for the same reason people see the oddities at the circus..sadly.

I think that is why FA took off like they did... the other autistic children featured in Youtube are just not as unusual... they are more run of the mill as to what you would see in the everyday.
Do you think Asa knew when Abbie was younger that it would take off like this, like did he know that Abbie would never be the stereotypical autistic child like Braylee or Kaitlyn's son (can't spell his name lol sorry)? Did they always know that Abbie would be a bit more unusual?
Did they plan for the channel to take off the way it has...this is a bad thought but...do you think they deliberately haven't taught Abbie anything because then they could get more of the 'circus' aspect?

Sorry just thinking out loud here more like. Your last sentence sparked some thoughts..

Reactions: 20
Oh but according to Asa, it was perfect and inclusive!
"Couches, music, swings and snacks and no ceilings!"

Here's what bothers me about these freaks. They act like Abbie is so special, unique, lovable, playful, angelic. Like she is a mystical magical being sent from heaven, spreading love and awareness wherever she goes, changing lives, making a difference.
Newsflash. Shes none of those things.

Now, there is nothing wrong with loving and being proud of our children. We all are, its what parents do.
But the difference is, they've created this "Angel Abbie" not because they are proud, but because they are ashamed.
They are both guilty but especially Asa- his ego wont allow a child that isnt perfect. We know how he rides Isaiah.
But since Abbie can never be perfect, he's spun these imperfections into a narrative- Abbie works so hard! Abbie you're so loved you're changing the world! We receive thousands of messages how WE help people..."
They want to parade their sweet girl around so people see how he/they are such amazing birthers that both their children are above all others.
The majority of their time is spent pretending their daughter is something she is not. Thats how they "deal" with it.
Gypsy Rose got paraded around by her mum, despite being healthy. Claiming she had various health issues brought them not only lots of attention, but the money rolled in too. Abbie may genuinely have autism, but she’s still pimped out by her parents in a similar fashion.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Do you think Asa knew when Abbie was younger that it would take off like this, like did he know that Abbie would never be the stereotypical autistic child like Braylee or Kaitlyn's son (can't spell his name lol sorry)? Did they always know that Abbie would be a bit more unusual?
Did they plan for the channel to take off the way it has...this is a bad thought but...do you think they deliberately haven't taught Abbie anything because then they could get more of the 'circus' aspect?

Sorry just thinking out loud here more like. Your last sentence sparked some thoughts..
I hope not... As much as I dislike them.. I dont think so.. I think when Abbie was younger they probably thought she would grow out of some of it and even improve from her younger self.

Even when she was younger though... back in the rental.. I still think she was more unusual then the other autistic kids.. with the loud honking, the primate arms, the zero words.. not potty trained...etc.

Back when she was younger and I watched them.. I might have also thought she would show improvement ..not delusional like the HUMPERS..but I did think she would at least learn to communicate better through her device and sign language,, be potty trained and learn how to do her ADL's...now it seems like the writing is on the wall.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
My take is they would ‘cure her autism’ in a New York minute, if it was possible, which of course it’s not. However, I don’t think it’s not that they purposely didn’t teach her anything, it’s just basic incompetence.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Apparently he is going to “see them soon” like I really hope not. This kid does have some disabilities but he’s also very creepy and predatory.
I always want to make an angry emoji on his comments, but I think he has no clue. He is extremely creepy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope not... As much as I dislike them.. I dont think so.. I think when Abbie was younger they probably thought she would grow out of some of it and even improve from her younger self.

Even when she was younger though... back in the rental.. I still think she was more unusual then the other autistic kids.. with the loud honking, the primate arms, the zero words.. not potty trained...etc.

Back when she was younger and I watched them.. I might have also thought she would show improvement ..not delusional like the HUMPERS..but I did think she would at least learn to communicate better through her device and sign language,, be potty trained and learn how to do her ADL's...now it seems like the writing is on the wall.
how did they think she was going to learn anything when they turned her into a spoiled brat....letting her run the house with her tantrums,throwing things,yelling,etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah real cool Asshat. You've got big mama on the symbols, the boy blunder on the xylophone and sweet girl curled up doing her squeezies on the ground. Can you imagine what people walking by must be thinking?

1659324554065.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I don't know how to attach vlogs, but watch this one as it is when they came home from their trip last year. Look at the difference in their sizes, holy cow what a difference a year makes. Porky Pig now looks to be well over 400 lbs, I pretty much know for a fact she has diabetes, but since she hasn't been to the doctor since her WLS, it has not been diagnosed yet. I can just imagine the many other health issues that will be diagnosed, which is exactly why she stays away from doctors. After she drops dead for whatever reason, Ass will be all "no, there wasn't anything wrong with her, she wasn't even on medications, she was the picture of Health". Meanwhile the autopsy will show differently, and I'm sure the medical examiner will be stunned by what he finds, thinking that her husband must be nuts, before sending her T-Rex arms off for scientific study LOL!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
After a few months after her WLS, they filmed parts of her Dr’s visit (not showing the Dr, but he was heard). At this time she had lost 80 pounds. The Dr. ended the visit by encouraging her to join a therapy group as part of her treatment, and said she was doing a good job. He emphasized how important this was in order to live a longer life. He then said she could come back in two months if need be, or her regular followup in six months. She looked good and if she kept at it, she would be at her goal now. Oh, by the way, after the Drs, A&P went out to lunch for Tacos.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
You know I have to say, this Palooza sucked. No bull riding, no triple P backing that thang up on the dance floor. I'm highly disappointed.
I did a little bit of snooping around but got bored fast! Here's what I found entertaining:
Screenshot_20220731-233342~3.png

Screenshot_20220801-002920-092~2.png

Screenshot_20220731-214942-697~3.png

Screenshot_20220801-001455-270~2.png

Screenshot_20220801-001651-395~2.png

Screenshot_20220801-001033-389~2.png

Screenshot_20220731-232616~4.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
You know I have to say, this Palooza sucked. No bull riding, no triple P backing that thang up on the dance floor. I'm highly disappointed.
I did a little bit of snooping around but got bored fast! Here's what I found entertaining:
View attachment 1461962

View attachment 1461963

View attachment 1461965

View attachment 1461966

View attachment 1461968

View attachment 1461969

View attachment 1461970
Are these for real? Funniest thing I’ve seen in good while! Or should it be ‘whale’? 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are these for real? Funniest thing I’ve seen in good while! Or should it be ‘whale’? 😃
I wrote Sweaty Betty and captioned the last one and made Ring that Bell witch! Oh, and put the arrow on So good to see Prissy again! (That's hilarious!!!)
The rest are real, I them got off various Facebook pages.
Asshat Jr. posted that first one on the official site. What a douchebag.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1461962

View attachment 1461963

View attachment 1461965

View attachment 1461966

View attachment 1461968

View attachment 1461969

View attachment 1461970
P's mini me with the blue eyeshadow and stark red lips looks like something out of a horror movie..its truly disturbing.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s not that you are wrong, it’s just unknown. I think after they won the Shorty Award is when it became the A&P show.

I don’t remember exactly if it was roofers, but they had some workers in the house who I believe spoke very little English and they asked them to do something which took Abbie’s autism into consideration and the Chinese Restaurant where she may have had a meltdown and was stared at. I’ll look for these and post.
The Chinese restaurant was when they were in New York City - Summer was with them.

This outfit doesnt look too bad on her. The pants arent 5 inches too long, not skin tight. The top hides most of her arms. It it didnt have that cinched waist it would be much better.
But she ruins it with the floppy sandals because she can't stuff her hooves in outfit-appropriate shoes

And before she acknowledges her down line (if she does), she must credit the wind beneath her wings!
View attachment 1461068
Abbie is not going anywhere with Junior and Summer physically restraining her. And Big P could have told Summer to pack an event dress or should have offered to pay for a dress, rather than her simple sundress and sports bra hanging out. She just looks like the hired help, when she could have been better outfitted and celebrated for her support.
View attachment 1461104
What the hell is Summer wearing??? A huge sports bra under a too big sundress made to be worn braless or the sticky bras. Why are they there anyway??? There are no other children at this party.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.