Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell did they take Abby to the “bash”. She didn’t need to be there. Summer is there to babysit… so she should be babysitting. Summer has no reason to be at the bash either! They are so stupid. There’s a lot of people, it’s loud, and Abby has no clue why she is there or what’s going on. She’s just sitting on the ground in the middle of the bash. The massholes probably thought they would get attention and praise for her being there. There is no level of “acceptance” as a reason for Abby being there.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
It was an alarming density of makeup for daytime.
View attachment 1459622
But after the sun set, it was less shocking. Oh my! And another mother of the bride dress for Big P.
View attachment 1459623
All the Hun cuddling is ridiculous! Or I’m just a bitter human. 😄
View attachment 1459625
View attachment 1459626
Sherry GM Update: She’s hanging in there, dressed up and ready to party.
View attachment 1459634
For her size I like that dress, 3/4 sleeves, empire waist and I love the color. And oh look, the length looks just right. What Not To Wear always advised larger women to make the waist the smallest part on your torso, it misses it's mark on Prissassapotomus, but everything does. She's so inept when it comes to dressing herself. I could never understand why Candy couldn't tell her that she dresses like a fool, but I'll guess she pitches a little girl hissy fit if mommy even tries. I can picture it BigP sobbing "mommy this dwess is so cute, I look so cute, Omar saidith I did"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I didn't see anyone post this pic, it's Porky Pig in all her glory...or so she likes to think. The humpers are blind and commenting how beautiful she is, and how successful her weight loss was. Gag me!

Found the average price of the rooms there, I am sure they paid much more for the honking room. It actually looks like a train cabin, it's so narrow, and am pretty sure that Abby is going to have issues with it>>>but of course we won't get to see that, they have to make it look like she's having a good time.🤢

I will be 50 in 6 months and she looks older than me. All that baking in the sun is doing her no favors at all.

How much you wanna bet they stored the trailer on a humpers property, I mean how did they just randomly find this field, I hope I am right and they break into the trailer and steal stuff.

The humpers are having a field day with the arrival of Summer, just like Pig & Ass, they are all acting like she is actually a part of the family. I wonder how her real family feels about this, those sloths always referring to her as one of their 'kids.

I have a couple screenshots from the humpers, and Sheri is baaaack, acting like the Maassives press agent. I don't know what it is about her, but she irritates the F out of me.

GMAFB with "they don't want to rely on him too much". They already HAVE for most of his life. In the blog Asa used to write, he stated that Isaiah used to even change Abbie. That tells me that they were either left alone together for long periods of time, or A&P couldn't be bothered so they asked Jr to do it. Or both. I've never made my oldest son change his brother. Hell, the first time I had him take him to the bathroom was when I was in the hospital visiting hubby. Of course he stepped up and did it, but it's never been a regular occurrence even when he lived here. They have taken advantage and used Isaiah as a third caregiver much too often, and it started young.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They really are all a bunch of weirdos, who apparently don’t mind making complete fools of themselves.
Entertaining! Isn’t it funny that he posts the flavored water rant in that same storyline with Pig doing whatever TF she was doing on stage? Moving her gunt to the beat…lol…😹 Especially since his very own PMFM flavors every single drop of water used to wash feed down her gullet? She carries the MIO bottle with her everywhere she goes. A subtle jab? Or another deluded display of hypocrisy?
Just wait. After Poo-Looza, watch for her to be all kinds of bitchy in upcoming vlogs. From the stage back to the honking tin can tour. Real life slaps her fat ass with the reality stick every single time. She will be a pompous ass on FB Lives for a few weeks…that is until the comment section gives her the deserved beat down. We have seen this cycle of stupidity a few times. 😹 Predictable, pretentious, pompous, pickled, Porky PIg. 🐽
Why didn't they let Abbie walk the stage? After all, she is the one who brought P's .
success in Slimelife. They should have a sit down with P's team and ask them how they found out about Slimelife.
Since Asshole insists he has taught Abs so much communication, why not have a sit down with Abby? They are parading her around for a reason. Or even better have a Q&A with BOTH of his daughters!
The catalog is showing this as the dress. Looks a bit different on their model huh? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1459253

Montana Dress Company is listing it as a Metallic Wrap Dress in the Mother Of The Bride section. It's a plus size 3x in Pink Gold. $120.00. That's why it was so long on her. She bought the biggest size and didn't have it shortened.
Its the ONLY time she will actually have to wear a "mother of the bride" dress unless she is invited to Assholes normal daughters wedding.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Its the ONLY time she will actually have to wear a "mother of the bride" dress unless she is invited to Assholes normal daughters wedding.
And asa would walk her down the aisle and since big p is not the mama she gets to sit with the common folk 😂 she’d stroke right out.

• Haha
So far we have peach ice cream, I have some canned plain, some ca(y)(y)😃😃nned pie filling, peeled sliced frozen, and my fruit monsters come home tomorrow and eat any that are left. I’ve done the same cooking/ canning blueberries and sour cherries. I say this every year, I will not purchase and process my own stuff ever again!! (corn and green beans next week) (it’s looking like peas, too).
Let us know when the pies are ready! I'll bring the vanilla ice cream. 🍑🥧🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And asa would walk her down the aisle and since big p is not the mama she gets to sit with the common folk 😂 she’d stroke right out.
Of course if Isaiah married Taj, he could be the bride and Pigsweat could really be mother of the bride!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she looks good, but also looks like she is conceited, with a bitchy personality. Anyone know her name? I would like to look her up on FB and Instagram.
Red is Jenie Evans. Pinky is Abbi Noah Panasuk.

So is today the end of the Lovefest? Summer will jet back to Jax, and the Massives will ramble on home.
Isaiahs first day of class is Aug 22. They better haul ass. He has to go home, pack up his gaming tit, toys, have the big "goodbye" family dinner, mooch money from Nanny, get to Boone, unpack, get food, get his books, etc. If he was smart he'd fly back with Summer. He only has three weeks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
These are the top earners (so have massive teams and were all in when company first started) in slime. This was posted by Kendall Watts…. I’m not sure who the person missing is - but it’s definitely not Big P. I think it could be Kat Aragon…Jewels Maben? Kendall Watts did an Instagram reel saying she earned $546 in 2021
2AFDE1C9-5F38-4796-BA4A-054982E533BB.jpeg

F1150333-9F58-4576-9C84-3D187DAD9382.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
I will be 50 in 6 months and she looks older than me. All that baking in the sun is doing her no favors at all.

GMAFB with "they don't want to rely on him too much". They already HAVE for most of his life. In the blog Asa used to write, he stated that Isaiah used to even change Abbie. That tells me that they were either left alone together for long periods of time, or A&P couldn't be bothered so they asked Jr to do it. Or both. I've never made my oldest son change his brother. Hell, the first time I had him take him to the bathroom was when I was in the hospital visiting hubby. Of course he stepped up and did it, but it's never been a regular occurrence even when he lived here. They have taken advantage and used Isaiah as a third caregiver much too often, and it started young.
He had to change her diapers when he was watching her in the back of the shop, he has also cleaned up her vomit. In Asses old blogs that were posted here recently, there was an incident where sweet girl eloped in a store, ass found her hiding behind like a clothes rack. She was naked as a jaybird, and giggling, apparently Golden Boy made the comment " it's a good thing she didn't poop on the floor huh dad?" like it was something she did often😲💩😝🤢

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I bet Red see's this branch of The Wander Tribe like the black sheep of the family.
The ones who always manage to embarrass you at a holiday, get drunk at the wedding, etc. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2022-07-31 11.40.45 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Here is Dipstick Mama walking the stage, hopefully for the last time. She had to use both hands to walk down the stairs, prob praying PLZ DON'T LET ME FALL, PLZ DON'T LET ME FALL!🙏🙏 While her outfit isn't all that bad, the top is way too short for her, why does she always insist on exposing her gunt... like here it is, look at my Michelin tires aren't I so dainty? You can honestly see how huge she is when she is hugging a normal person, one had to hug her neck as she knew her arms weren't
20220731_011656.jpg

20220731_011742.jpg
20220731_011304.jpg
20220731_011611.jpg
20220731_011222.jpg
going to fit around Pig's mammoth body. I can't wait to watch that biatch Crash and Burn

Oops, somehow I split up my comment, I'm still learning😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Just watching Red’s challenge lipstick post from yesterday. She was away from the noise of the room, spoke not slow, but not manic fast either. She explained the colors, the benefits and the reason for the challenge. Oh, and this was one of her top posts today (attached)

Attachments

• Haha
Here is Dipstick Mama walking the stage, hopefully for the last time. She had to use both hands to walk down the stairs, prob praying PLZ DON'T LET ME FALL, PLZ DON'T LET ME FALL!🙏🙏 While her outfit isn't all that bad, the top is way too short for her, why does she always insist on exposing her gunt... like here it is, look at my Michelin tires aren't I so dainty? You can honestly see how huge she is when she is hugging a normal person, one had to hug her neck as she knew her arms weren't View attachment 1460665View attachment 1460667View attachment 1460668View attachment 1460669View attachment 1460670View attachment 1460665View attachment 1460667View attachment 1460668View attachment 1460669 going to fit around Pig's mammoth body. I can't wait to watch that biatch Crash and Burn

Oops, somehow I split up my comment, I'm still learning😊
She should have dressed more like the black lady in the green outfit... although she is large she is still much smaller then P..she doesn't have that huge protruding belly...or butt.. so it appears much longer.

P's outfits probably appear shorter because of her huge belly and butt... at this point she probably can no longer buy off the rack and would need a custom outfit from Omar the Tent maker.

It had to be scary to Mobile that huge mass of weight across a stage.. I cant even imagine...what if she fell.. imagine that spectacle...

• Haha
Does Cilla only bring people on who apply make up worst than her? Oh boy the one on the right must be bunking with Tricia.....same awful application. The lip gloss bleeds (tit product) or these women enjoy looking like 🤡 or it's a combo of both.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just watching Red’s challenge lipstick post from yesterday. She was away from the noise of the room, spoke not slow, but not manic fast either. She explained the colors, the benefits and the reason for the challenge. Oh, and this was one of her top posts today (attached)
Looks like Red is throwing some shade at Pigfuckles. And I just want to say they all know how P got her downline. The CEO's know, Red knows, and they got to see first hand who her downline is in person at the Palooza. They brought P up on stage to give her all this recognition and glory for exploiting her daughter and humpers. This is a very sick company and they all have the attitude "I'm gonna get mine, screw you!!!" Their moral code is zilch. Yet most of them seem to be Jesus freaks. They know they need to pump up fatso so she goes back to JAX with this inflated, obnoxious idea she is somebody in a scamming MLM. It is all so sick and those two CEO's are the biggest POS :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think Asa and Piggy are in a race to see who can gain access to the show my 600-pound life. We all know how they both love attention, and that goes for any sort of attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does Cilla only bring people on who apply make up worst than her? Oh boy the one on the right must be bunking with Tricia.....same awful application. The lip gloss bleeds (tit product) or these women enjoy looking like 🤡 or it's a combo of both.
OMG... what is that crusty light green stuff over the top of her eyes?? She might need an antibiotic.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.