Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My grandson will be 3 in Sept. We got his diagnosis exactly a year ago. I understand the reasoning behind "spectrum" now. As of right now, he has no sensory issues. No sounds, sights, smells, sensation, crowds, truly nothing. He plays with typical toys appropriately, and doesnt "sensory seek".
He loves on everyone and anyone, engages, makes full eye contact, and drops everything to pose if we say "cheese".
He listens well and can follow instruction, and after I fretted endlessly he took to potty training with ease.

However- he was completely non-verbal, and even though he now has a few dozen single core words he can speak, he is still considered non-verbal.
His only stims are hand flapping and jogging in place when hes super happy, and squinting his eyes (much like Abbie) when he is annoyed or bored.
But recently, he became a runner. I mean runner. I think hes bionic. I had to have new locks put on all the doors and the few windows I fear he could access as he gets bigger. We now have one of the little teddy bear/leash backpacks that we would never leave the house without. NEVER.

I raised four children, and I can honestly say that I have never felt as fearful or anxious as I was those few weeks waiting for the handyman to install those locks. I wasnt sleeping, afraid he'd sneak out in the night. (Even though my daughter moved into his room and slept directly in front of the bedroom door.) Worried when I was at work and constantly checking in. What if my daughter turned her back? Went to the restroom without him? He's that fast.
Its terrifying, and I wish I understood why they run. :confused:
It really is that fast. And you have to stay on top of the lock situation. Mine didn't have the dexterity to turn a deadbolt until suddenly they did one day, when I stepped into the kitchen to pour a cup of coffee. Older sibling, thank god, yelled out "no!" Even with immediate notice that child had run out the door, I still had to haul ass down the street barefoot. Their speed is incredible when the impulse to run takes over.

The backpack leashes are lifesavers. We used one for years, and have only recently gotten rid of it because kiddo is too sick to run as fast as they used to.

And yes, I've slept in front of doors too.

Whatever locks you have now, start looking for the next step up. Chain locks at the top of your reach, audible alarms on external doors & windows, depending on the style of window you have in your house there are several types that will allow for like a 1" opening for air circulation without letting it open enough for a kid to get out. We never had to go this route but some parents do need to put bars on windows. Make yourself aware now of the options available so you're not scrambling for a solution if things progress down the line.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
On Isiahs Instagram page there is a as answer to a post with an emoji of a hand gun and a threat to people telling them what to post to his pig of a mother. He even says “this is a threat “ next to the hand gun. Isn’t this threat enough to get him kicked off Instagram? I would notify Instagram but I’m not sure how to do it and forward his post to them. If I’m overreacting I’m sorry but that kid is just to much and needs to have a hole poked in his over inflated ego!
[/QUOTE]
Apple removed their hand gun emoji in 2016. Google and others followed along. So you’ll see squirt guns, cartoony alien ray guns and other “toy” gun references. But the kid was an immature jerk to post it. Most of his followers are Big P and FA women anyway…no threats necessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hopefully Jewels Maben - The No 1 Mother F’in Seller in Slime - beat her. Big P looks like she’s having a stroke, seriously……

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet they had to buy that heifer a mans watch to accomodate her meaty wrist and arm.
I agree. I'm sorry but that watch looks like a man's watch. I wouldn't wear it. I'd sell it and get myself a classy understated women's watch. But I wouldn't wear it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She looks like she ran a marathon, such a sweaty mess. That make-up isnt holding up sis. ;)

And......
Look who she tagged in this post. She bought those dresses in MONTANA!
She had to have grown out of her clothing she packed. Who would risk traveling and just hoping to stumble across dresses for an event in her size?
And at the last minute! Crazy.

View attachment 1459053
The catalog is showing this as the dress. Looks a bit different on their model huh? :ROFLMAO:

1659219746134.png

Montana Dress Company is listing it as a Metallic Wrap Dress in the Mother Of The Bride section. It's a plus size 3x in Pink Gold. $120.00. That's why it was so long on her. She bought the biggest size and didn't have it shortened.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That obnoxious little jerk demanding people tell his scammy obese mom how stunning she is? What is wrong with these people?
Aww, be nice to wonder boy. He's probably having to get weaned from her tit for a few days and he's cranky. :ROFLMAO:

P.S. Junior Asswipe, just a side note if you have to tell people to tell your mama she looks good chances are she doesn't look good. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I agree. I'm sorry but that watch looks like a man's watch. I wouldn't wear it. I'd sell it and get myself a classy understated women's watch. But I wouldn't wear it.
I found this in my mom’s jewelry. Not a Rolex, but a Baum & Mercier. 18K Gold, which I think looks better than P’s, and I believe worth the same amount (I could be wrong). My mom wore it on her last day. I now keep in my safety deposit box since I really just wear my Apple Watch.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I was thinking that exact same thing earlier. If only she would look so happy with Abbie that she does with these women and with her son. It's so apparent how she really feels about her daughter it's sickening.

My son would never ever call me that. Not even in jest. Not even if he was drunk. I would be mortified if I was her, putting that on his social media. But she's so dimwitted she doesn't care what he says. All she sees is her golden boy being so proud of his powerhouse mama.
My kids would never direct a cuss word to use as a description for a person. I had no idea my ID son has been learning cursive on his own. The peach truck rolled into town and I got my 100lbs of peaches. I took Dom with me, and my Pyrenees so we could do Starbucks after. So the truck rolls in and my 19 year old is excited and jumps up an down, yelling “peaches duck!
AFD807D9-27A3-43D4-A85B-118BD3813458.jpeg
The yummy peach duck peaches here”. I actually had to put my hand to his mouth, and was thanking my lucky stars there weren’t many people around. I’m kinda stuck. The writing on the truck is a little confusing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Apple removed their hand gun emoji in 2016. Google and others followed along. So you’ll see squirt guns, cartoony alien ray guns and other “toy” gun references. But the kid was an immature jerk to post it. Most of his followers are Big P and FA women anyway…no threats necessary.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks, good to know!🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well, I'll say this much. Abbie did appear very happy to see Summer.
Im surprised Mama Sow didnt plant Baby Boy in the bed between her and Asa, and stick Summer with Abbie in the hallway bunks.
I hope they return to their RV to find a family of raccoons has taken up residence. 🦝🦝
And I bet Maverick and Sandy are thrilled to have a few days of solid exercise and fun as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think they should have booked another room with two Queen beds just for Summer and Abbie. Abbie can afford it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1458555
I don't see the Hambeasts at the prayer. But no surprise there.
Did anyone else notice the feet on this guy? 😳
Lord have mercy!! 😆 🤣 😂
I wonder which hun he belongs to?
I dated a fella with huge feet once. I called him killa.
IT was unreal.
😆 🤣 😂
Good Ol Killa. 🤣 Not everybody has a Killa story. I am thankful you do. 😂❤😂
Moobie Dick probably goes about a size 6. Teat baby still growing out of his Pre-K slip ons. 🤣
Speaking of growing out of tit. 👀
806FFF3B-4BD1-482E-A42A-DDFA107E3AD0.jpeg

What happens when she cannot wear sandals anymore? Barefoot Barracuda? Cankles aside, her feet are all beat to hell. That big toe is a horror show.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
It really is that fast. And you have to stay on top of the lock situation. Mine didn't have the dexterity to turn a deadbolt until suddenly they did one day, when I stepped into the kitchen to pour a cup of coffee. Older sibling, thank god, yelled out "no!" Even with immediate notice that child had run out the door, I still had to haul ass down the street barefoot. Their speed is incredible when the impulse to run takes over.

The backpack leashes are lifesavers. We used one for years, and have only recently gotten rid of it because kiddo is too sick to run as fast as they used to.

And yes, I've slept in front of doors too.

Whatever locks you have now, start looking for the next step up. Chain locks at the top of your reach, audible alarms on external doors & windows, depending on the style of window you have in your house there are several types that will allow for like a 1" opening for air circulation without letting it open enough for a kid to get out. We never had to go this route but some parents do need to put bars on windows. Make yourself aware now of the options available so you're not scrambling for a solution if things progress down the line.
Didn’t knobhead at one point have one of those sliding door locks at the top of the door in the old house pre moldy manor?!

Reactions: 13
A sighting of Big P’s winning watch! And so much anxiety as corporate hosts a lipstick selling competition right in the middle of their conference. “Help your Gurl out!” She’s heavy-breathing, sweating and completely stressed to make a showing in this sales competition. The music is constantly pumping at a high volume with a strong beat that could lead to sensory overload and a cardiac emergenc. Oh, and the watch.
View attachment 1459009
View attachment 1459018
View attachment 1459019
View attachment 1459020
Speed-selling competition BS!

Edit: Big P has broadcast 2-3 lives seeking lipstick bundle purchases during this 40-minute sales competition. You have to run to the stage and ring the bell when you make a sale. She even looked at her Lipshit Mama table mates and whined, “Help me out!” I imagine they’re thinking, “You’re the one with the f-king Rolex, help yourself out!

Edit 2: Oh it is stressing me out with three minutes to go in the competition. She is greasy, sweaty, gulping air, looking anxious. And she had to declare this is what real boss babes look like! It’s a sweatshop with loud, pulsing beats, and women running around everywhere trying to make a sale and ting that damn bell.
Oh, don't you know tiny man Assa is suffering from envy over Prissypoo's Rolex. I'm sure he's muttering to himself and calling her a multitude of names. He's the one who should have a Rolex, he's Fathering Autism. This could work out well for us Tattler's because he will probably post a lot of unflattering moments of piggy since he's Mr. Passive Aggressive.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.