Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A couple observations from tonight’s vlog with Summer in it.

1. When they were parking the RV & loading the truck, Abbie was standing by the truck. Big P who could’ve walked around Abbie, taps/ very slightly pushes Abbie’s back to get her to walk forward. I’m guessing Abbie was in her path.

2. Did Summer have to take a Uber from the airport to the hotel??

3. Immediately Summer starts in on the inappropriate touching of Abbie. Really Summer? Tickling Abbie on her thigh?? Interesting

4. Princess P mentioned the key card had ‘Celebrity’ on it as she practically was speed walking to be the first one thru the threshold. They are the farthest thing from the word Celebrity and closer to the word Trash.

5. Of course sweet girl Abigail Lorraine who has brought this family out of the trenches, has to sleep in the smallest, most uncomfortable piece of furniture this big ‘palace’ hotel has to offer.

6. Isaiah yells out for Abbie to slow down on ripping open of the complimentary snacks in the hotel room, because “we have to pay for that” HA, who is “we”?? Isaiah sir you don’t pay for tit.

7. The pool scene and good ole Assa watching and recording women in their bathing suits.. you know the norm around here

8. Princess P trying to make sure her alcohol.. I mean her water cup didn’t get waterfall pool water in it. FYI, I bet you it still got some pool water in it, and I can bet again, she still drunk out of it.

9. Sooo many clips in this vlog of Summer. Seems like Abbie wasn’t the only one who supposedly missed Summer too.

10. Assa and his one sided conversations with Abbie. Really just shows how narcissistic he is. THE CHILD ISNT EVEN SIGNING OR NODDING BACK. He’s so weird

11. Princess P supposedly got Chipotle for Abbie as Assa phrased it. That’s comical when we all know that food wasn’t really provided for this little expensive conference, so therefore it wasn’t JUST for Abbie. And the thoughtfulness goes out the window.

12. Princess P needs to stop trying to fake emotion with Abbie when all she does is wipe her hair out her face. And I loved that Abbie backed away and signed All Done, to which Princess P’s face cracked into a frown and we could immediately assume what she was thinking of sweet girl in that moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My kids would never direct a cuss word to use as a description for a person. I had no idea my ID son has been learning cursive on his own. The peach truck rolled into town and I got my 100lbs of peaches. I took Dom with me, and my Pyrenees so we could do Starbucks after. So the truck rolls in and my 19 year old is excited and jumps up an down, yelling “peaches duck! View attachment 1459287The yummy peach duck peaches here”. I actually had to put my hand to his mouth, and was thanking my lucky stars there weren’t many people around. I’m kinda stuck. The writing on the truck is a little confusing.
That is hysterical! Reminds of when my son was 2 and every time he saw a fire truck he'd yell "Fire duck!!" :ROFLMAO:

PS Tell us what you're doing with 100lbs of peaches? I bet it smells so good at your house!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
asa sounded sick at end..hope it’s not a super spreader event like at a few MLM conventions….
‘summer did matching pig tails. Bless

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it risky to have someone who wears diapers in a pool or water park like that? I wonder if Abbie has ever had an accident in the water..imagine what havoc that would cause.

Summer is crazy to come at these Scammers beck and call for respite... they must be paying her pretty good. I cant imagine how tough it is to hang out with Abbie at a hotel like that.

Wouldn't surprise me if the whole bunch come down with COVID.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Oh I dated a man with a size 13 shoe. I was very disappointed. ;)🤣😬
😂 Man Meow is a 13. He wears that size very well. I will not be informing him of this convo, because his head…the main one…wouldn’t fit through the front door. LMAO!😂 It really does allow incredible insight to see how pathetic Assface truly is these days. Those boots he bought are a worthless attempt from a little Napoleon…still did not make the weenie any bigger there did it, Cowboy?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That obnoxious little jerk demanding people tell his scammy obese mom how stunning she is? What is wrong with these people?
According to Merriam-Webster the first definition of stunning is causing astonishment or disbelief

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You’d think they would spring for 2 rooms??? Summer and I in the bunks in the corridor? Pretty ordinary room.. Poor P has to go back to “normal” tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
They're 10 (almost 11) and 8. Older kid has ASD level 1 (mild autism) + ADHD with an IQ over 140. Younger kid has ASD level 3 (severe autism) + ADHD + dyspraxia + dyslexia + maybe OCD they're not sure yet? + other neuropsych stuff + numerous non-autism medical conditions.

8yo doesn't have an ID diagnosis at this time, but it's expected down the line.
Right now they're making progress and can complete modified schoolwork at their grade level, albeit with quite a few accommodations. As an example, they're unable to write words for the most part and they're unable to come anywhere near coherently typing words. They can, however, verbally dictate a grade-appropriate paragraph for someone else to type (if that person is familiar enough to be able to understand them & patient enough to keep them on track. Their enunciation is too poor for speech-to-text software and they go on wild tangents fairly often). This accommodation is called a scribe, and it's currently in their IEP.
There will likely come a time where accommodations won't keep up, though, and child will likely plateau in development and education. Like, I don't expect algebra class to go well. They won't be taking chemistry or physics. Second grade was fine but things just get harder from here.

Yes, younger child is the runner. It's an impulse thing, and a perseveration thing. They don't run aimlessly; they run to go looking for particular things. Let's say it's dogs. If they see a dog in the distance or hear a dog barking, due to their all-consuming obsession with dogs they will take off towards the dog and they have little control over those impulses.
So it is the 8 year old that is always in and out of the hospital? THat has to be tough for any 8 year old little kid. I am sure they are a super trooper by now...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If that room they stayed in was supposed to be a "celebrity" room they got fooled. 😆
They truly have zero idea
how people who have money are accommodated in high end hotels.
It's not with bunk beds 1 king and a day bed in a skinny long room I'll tell you that much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
You’d think they would spring for 2 rooms??? Summer and I in the bunks in the corridor? Pretty ordinary room.. Poor P has to go back to “normal” tomorrow.
Yea.. the bunk beds seemed kind of cheep..like somewhere to put young kids. They should have booked a suite with 2 adjoining rooms.. that way when Abbie starts honking in the middle of the night they aren't all in the same room... probably all sharing one bathroom.

Makes you wonder if they are really reeling in the $$$$ like we think they are?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A lot of the humpers were commenting 'ME' in order to reply that they wanted the deal, only thing is, like me, I thought she was just selling lip gloss. It is a $32 box, guess how many of the humpers probably did not realize that, there goes their gas for the week. Totally pisses me off how she takes advantage of those lesser than her, she's a shyster, and a crook. Cilla " I am not a crook!✌✌" 🐷🐖🐽
A few months ago she was trying to recruit newbies and they had to buy a starter kit. I said they should only do it if they could afford to lose money. She responded that getting the kit wasn’t any different to buying it in a store. I replied that if I bought it in a store, I wouldn’t have to sign a contract and I could return it. She deleted my comment. She’s well aware she’s scamming and taking advantage of people.

As for her having a ‘celebrity’ key. She’s so full of her own self importance and delusional. I can’t believe they are all sharing that one room. When I Nannied and travelled with families, I always had my own room. I never shared with the parents or the children. Everything was paid for me and I still got my wage, plus extra if I worked extra hours. I bet Summer is providing respite for free, which annoys me. She really blurs the lines between friendship and professionalism, which could make it more difficult for anyone employed by them in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So did she win the stupid Lipstick Challenge?
I cant believe that Sherri drove there from Virginia! o_O
And here's Red's post- her team, which P is on has sold $85 million in 5 years. I guess I can see why she hasnt bailed. No matter what, I dont think anyone will out earn her. Anyway, P looks like such a fool in her shiny dresses and swollen feet next to these "leaders". :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Screenshot 2022-07-30 8.39.35 PM.png

• Haha
That is hysterical! Reminds of when my son was 2 and every time he saw a fire truck he'd yell "Fire duck!!" :ROFLMAO:

PS Tell us what you're doing with 100lbs of peaches? I bet it smells so good at your house!
So far we have peach ice cream, I have some canned plain, some canned pie filling, peeled sliced frozen, and my fruit monsters come home tomorrow and eat any that are left. I’ve done the same cooking/ canning blueberries and sour cherries. I say this every year, I will not purchase and process my own stuff ever again!! (corn and green beans next week) (it’s looking like peas, too).

• Heart
  • Haha
P.S.- The humpers/sisters at P's table that I know are: the Tricias, Jamie, Sherri, and Megan. (I forgot the name of the Covid/Shipt driver)
Not one of them had a comment or sale in their plea's for "help" in the contest.
I would be so embarrassed to post this stuff all the time, knowing everyone can see Im not successful at it.
Like why??? 🤔🤔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
A few months ago she was trying to recruit newbies and they had to buy a starter kit. I said they should only do it if they could afford to lose money. She responded that getting the kit wasn’t any different to buying it in a store. I replied that if I bought it in a store, I wouldn’t have to sign a contract and I could return it. She deleted my comment. She’s well aware she’s scamming and taking advantage of people.

As for her having a ‘celebrity’ key. She’s so full of her own self importance and delusional. I can’t believe they are all sharing that one room. When I Nannied and travelled with families, I always had my own room. I never shared with the parents or the children. Everything was paid for me and I still got my wage, plus extra if I worked extra hours. I bet Summer is providing respite for free, which annoys me. She really blurs the lines between friendship and professionalism, which could make it more difficult for anyone employed by them in the future.
Summer has to be a complete idiot to 'share' a room with them....there is something seriously wrong with all of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Y'all, look closely at the initial "tour" of the room.

The bathroom - the only bathroom in their "Deluxe Family King" room - is directly across that narrow hall from the bunk beds.

Like, it's right there. In reaching distance if you don't have T-Rex arms. Here's the floorplan from Marriott's website.

dengr-family-king-floor-plan-9235-hor-clsc.jpg

Also - "Maximum occupancy: 4"

FireShot Capture 319 - Aurora CO Hotel Rooms - Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center_ - w...jpg

So it is the 8 year old that is always in and out of the hospital? THat has to be tough for any 8 year old little kid. I am sure they are a super trooper by now...
Yep.

It's never easy for them. They don't remember not being in & out of the hospital. If there's an upside it's that our hospital knows us & has an extensive file on how to best support and comfort kiddo through pretty much any situation. Our doctors & nurses are all amazing.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.