Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you feel the electricity in the air?! The Huns are invading Denver, Colorado!

Pinky is on her way! Oh my goodness - check out that suitcase! It’s a 2.5 day conference and she’s as big as a minute. All those clothing changes, make-up and hair styling must be exhausting.

E61DA9DA-2CD4-40D6-8ED8-A47CF4A10EEC.jpeg

Li’l P (AKA Tricia 1) visited the salon for a fresh hairdo and was doing a Live 45 minutes before she had to leave for the airport. It appears that Golden Girl GM Sherry is driving cross country and shared a pic of a harvested grain field. Tricia 2 was at the airport. Her make-up looked natural, subtle, and refreshing.

My big question is Red. Why is she previewing this post on her social account with an accompanying black heart emoj?

7A911D74-D220-4656-B5BA-E78D043B4570.jpeg

Is she jumping ship? Or eliminating some disagreeable Huns in her stable?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I've always been curious as to what Abbie's IQ is. She can't put the words mom and dad to associate with her parents but she can associate food with getting food. I know my son when he was a little under a year old he could point to his dad and to me. It seems Abbie's development is all over the place. Is that typical for an ID person? I know very little about any intellectual disabilities and heaven knows the Maasses have not taught anything on it as well.

Would they have even tested her IQ at any of her doctor visits? Is it standard practice to do so with ID individuals?

It is very common for those with ASD or ID or both to have some very scattered development. He will go through a list of names when we ask him and point to a friend of ours he has met several times and has hung out with at their home before finally saying the right name. This is a friend that we see on a fairly regular basis, but him getting her name correct on the first try is hit or miss. But, he still remembers the name of a therapist he has not seen in over 5 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can you feel the electricity in the air?! The Huns are invading Denver, Colorado!

Pinky is on her way! Oh my goodness - check out that suitcase! It’s a 2.5 day conference and she’s as big as a minute. All those clothing changes, make-up and hair styling must be exhausting.

View attachment 1452166

Li’l P (AKA Tricia 1) visited the salon for a fresh hairdo and was doing a Live 45 minutes before she had to leave for the airport. It appears that Golden Girl GM Sherry is driving cross country and shared a pic of a harvested grain field. Tricia 2 was at the airport. Her make-up looked natural, subtle, and refreshing.

My big question is Red. Why is she previewing this post on her social account with an accompanying black heart emoj?

View attachment 1452175

Is she jumping ship? Or eliminating some disagreeable Huns in her stable?
I'm tho exthited, are you tho exthited, leave your commenth below about how exthited you are and how I can be the Belle of the Hun Ball. DM metho I can color match your thkin tone

1658983112046.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Why on earth would they refuse any offered testing? If she was my child I'd want to know all I could about her.
Cuz they want someone who’s gonna tell them what THEY wanna hear and not someone who’s gonna tiptoe thru the tulips to spare feelings and be real

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can one of you please be so kind to advise me how to put one of their vlogs in the comments? TIA!

Happy birthday Bella and Coffee Mom, and all the others celebrating this week🎈🎈🎁🎁🍾🍾🎂🎂 And Silent Princess I am so sorry for your devastating news, it's so very hard to lose fur babies, they leave paw prints on our hearts🐾❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ok … I’m at my wits end with these videos..

Guys, I know this is a TL;DR but please take the time if you’re interested.. I completely broke down the latest video. And it’s a great example of how downhill this channel has gotten..

TitledLet’s continue to not see that our daughter is depressed”

His sister changed”

Ok.. so this video is going to be about the changes in her attitude, maybe we’ll learn a little something about autism.. I mean.. that’s the purpose of this channel right?

mins.
0:00-1:04- Asa, Cilla and Isigah all talk about where they are… Barely see Abbie bored out of her mind in the background. No interaction with her

1:04-1:31 (27 seconds) -Asa annoyingly asks the child that’s funding his trip, and the child the whole channel is about, “What’s up”.. in a way like she’s getting on his nerves. How dare she interrupt their bragging.. Abbie asked to “go” , probably out of boredom and lack of any other words to describe her feelings. When she realizes she’s stuck there with nothing to do, and her parents don’t have much time for her.. or maybe she just doesn’t want to be recorded. They pick on her a lil and she goes to bed.

1:32-2:22- Asa and cilla talk food, weather, things.. while Abbie is upset in the background. No interaction with her

2:23-2:56- Asa extremely clumsily and ignorantly explains someones Native American heritage…decides to get something to bring her that most likely isn’t from the same tribe she is a part of. Abbie is bored. No interaction with Abbie.

2:57-2:59- (2 seconds) we get to see Abbie crying in the restaurant.. for 2 seconds.. pan to shot of deer head.

3:00-4:11- (71 seconds) This will be the longest we get to see Abbie and/or talk about Abbie and autism… and it’s all bull crap. Isigah has blindly followed his parents self denial all the way through with her. SHE IS DEPRESSED AND BORED. She has NOTHING to do. Swing, music or sleep are her only options.. oh, and her plastic bag..

4:12- bleeping 7:17 - Three unbroken minutes of Asa talking about tit we could not care less about. Decides to end it with “to make a long story short” This will be the biggest chunk of the video. THIS is basically the video. No interaction with Abbie.

7:18-7:28 (10 seconds)-
Ohh boy where to begin..

Let’s start with the fact that Asa… knowing Abbie has NOTHING to do, decides to camp out at spot that offers no wifi..

Either way.. THIS is PERFECT example of what I’ve been saying about how they talk to her…

**Autism/IDD parents , please tell me if this is how you speak to your child when trying to explain something…

Asa says to his daughter who knows a total of 10 words..

“ I know sweetie, there’s just no service here. Can’t get on YouTube. We’re not hiking today.. there’s like… there’s.. like platforms and little trails. You get to see things. Cool? You do the walking?”
All the while.. THIS is her face…
—-
—-
View attachment 1452014

LOOK AT THAT FACE. Does she smile at all anymore? She’s already grown bored of her brother. She doesn’t want to do things she likes to do… SHE CERTAINLY DOESNT LIKE SWIMMING, COINCIDING BACK WHEN THEY LET HER JUMP IN FREEZING WATER..

((SERIOUSLY MAASS’ .. WHY DO YOU NEVER TAKE OWNERSHIP? If you admitted you did something wrong. A mistake… it’s ALOT more forgiving, WE’D be a lot more forgiving if you just admit it. She has not wanted to touch water since that unbelievable sensory over load of the cold water and if I see you push her in again…..))

That face makes me so incredibly sad.

7:29-8:24- Asa literally pushes Abbie off camera and out of her room so he can show off THINGS they got for being the most amazing vlog about autism ever… No interaction with Abbie (besides kicking her out)

8:25-10:35- We close out the vlog with a Fat cow staring at a bison. Complaining complaining complaining … no interaction with Abbie.

SO. A 10:35 video.. from fathering autism.. titled “His Sister Changed”.. Abbie is on screen for literally… ONE MINUTE FIFTY SECONDS. Autism is talked about for about one minute. And since Abbie isn’t talked about unless she’s on screen.. that vlog was LITERALLY, I DID THE MATH.. about 90% about the THINGS and 10% about Abbie. And it was mostly… this face…
—-
View attachment 1452014

Asa.. Cilla… look at the face of the child you have given up on. Look at her. Take a moment from all the planning of YOUR things.. think of all the THINGS she needs to be a happy, semi-functional young adult. Enjoy the virtual spit on your RV 💦

Ok, I know that was long, but I really wanted to provide a breakdown. Something that conclusively shows how fucked these people are.
I may be right out of left field here, but.... does Abbie's face look like she's had a stroke. I only say this because my sister had a stroke and hadn't realized until I bought it to her attention that I thought her face looked strange and it was a lot like this

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I've always been curious as to what Abbie's IQ is. She can't put the words mom and dad to associate with her parents but she can associate food with getting food. I know my son when he was a little under a year old he could point to his dad and to me. It seems Abbie's development is all over the place. Is that typical for an ID person? I know very little about any intellectual disabilities and heaven knows the Maasses have not taught anything on it as well.

Would they have even tested her IQ at any of her doctor visits? Is it standard practice to do so with ID individuals?
IQ testing is a fairly involved process. She would have been tested at diagnosis, they would have at least done estimates while in public school, any developmental pediatrician or psychiatrist worth their salt would have pushed for at least periodic testing as she aged, JSA may have at least recommended it.
Asa & Priscilla could have refused all of them, and it wouldn't surprise me if they refused any IQ testing past her diagnosis. My kids have been tested several times via county services, school, and medical professionals just as part of the diagnostic & evaluation processes. No one, like, asked me directly if they could do an IQ test but I guess I could have told them not to ahead of time if I was a piece of tit.

There are nonverbal IQ tests. She'd be observed doing various tasks, responding to prompts, asked to point to things, etc.

It's hard to say what her actual "IQ" is. No one here is in any position to throw out numbers, and an IQ number is only a part of one's intellectual functioning. Abbie is obviously profoundly impaired in many areas. There's no way to definitively say if all of her impairments are a direct result of her intellectual disability or if they're a result of (or compounded by) her home situation.
Like, adaptive skills (ADLs, activities of daily living) are part of the broader intellectual picture. Is she incapable of learning to toilet, is she capable but has never been properly taught to toilet herself, or is it a combination? Is she incapable of pouring herself a cup of juice, is she capable but the skill wasn't taught/maintained, or a combination? Etc.
Her expressive communication is very obviously lacking. She can't speak verbally. Is she incapable of learning other ways to communicate, is she capable (to some degree) but has never been properly taught/maintained, or a combination?
Her receptive communication is...lacking, but actually not awful. She understands a decent amount a good bit of the time. She may have the expressive communication of a 1 year old, but she may have the receptive communication of a five year old, just to ballpark numbers. How much of that has to do with her home situation in general, though?

The mom & dad thing is actually very common in autistic people. It took a long time for my younger kid to understand that mom = me. My kid was (still is) very attached to me, and sought me out for comfort and help, but if someone asked 'where's mama?' Nope. It took years. They'd physically pull or use my hand rather than call me mama or anything. They knew I was their person but didn't make that relational connection without therapy & constant reinforcement. It was a huge deal when they finally called me mom!!
(and then the sarcastic little tit called me "birth-giver" last week, so that's where things are now.)
Abbie does seem to know that the word dad = Asa & the word mom = Priscilla. We've seen her react appropriately on occasion - Atha told her to go give something to mom, and Abbie did so. She doesn't use the signs or her AAC to refer to them as such, but....is she incapable of doing so, or has that just never been taught and reinforced?

It isn't unusual for development to be all over the place in autistic people.
I've got one with a literal genius-level IQ who has the executive function of a two year old. Their adaptive skills are wildly out of whack. They were (literally) reading at a college level at age 6 but were incapable of properly putting on a shirt and pants. They just built a set of working headphones from component parts but can't quite get through making a pack of instant Ramen without needing help. They can usually put shirts on the right way nowadays but lack the social skills to care if they've done so. They're completely verbal, though have no real ability to communicate appropriately with children their age.
I've got another one with low-normal IQ. They didn't learn to read until age 7, still can't write much more than their first name, have just now gotten to the point of toileting independently, and after a lot of work they can microwave themselves a hot dog or peel a hard boiled egg for lunch. They have learning disabilities including dyslexia. They also have created a tabletop game based on Dungeons & Dragons (their sibling does all the writing), they draw remarkable pictures of Pokémon they've invented, and when they're verbal they do tit like refer to me as "birth-giver" or detail grand, creative stories about goblins and orcs going on adventures. They have no real desire to deal with children their age other than their sibling and their similar-age cousin. They're the kid on the playground sitting alone digging in the dirt, moving away from anyone who approaches them.
Child 1 doesn't have an ID. Their development in some areas is delayed, but it's expected they'll continue to catch up.
Child 2 doesn't officially have an ID at this point. Their team expects they may "level off" in development and intellectual ability and wind up with a mild ID diagnosis in their teen years.

If I handled things like therapy and structure at home differently, if I was more like the Maasses, wouldn't that affect my kids' overall intellectual development? Some of it is baked in. Child 2 definitively needs more support and has a certain "ceiling" when it comes to their development. But if I chose not to focus on things like a structured home life, functional communication, basic skills like toileting and dressing and preparing food, etc their ceiling immediately becomes much lower.
Abbie's ceiling is obviously low. She was never going to graduate from high school with a regular diploma, even with an ideal home situation. She was never going to live independently. But her level of intellectual functioning has been artificially depressed due to her parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So Isaiah, summer, and Abby will probably be sharing the same room, while Humpty and Dumpty want a room to their own. Humpty will probably be helping Dumpty squeeze into whatever revolting outfits she had to buy at the last minute, cuz she ate her way thru about 15 States.

Here is a preview of pretty much what will be happening in the 'kids room', she will be hyped up most of the time because her BFF, and adoring brother still don't know how to behave like adults>>> I wonder if they will play rock, paper, scissors, to decide which one will have to change Abby's pull-up💩🤢😄 Good Times. I seriously can't wait to see how all this goes down in Denver🤓🍿

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I was telling my husband the latest Massassive family fun..which he's sick of hearing. I mentioned the cost of their home and he says "good for them, they deserve all they get" he says can you imagine what their life is really like, a living hell. Abs honking, her violence, the fecal smearing, the moaning, sitting down on the ground when out in public, her ruining their eating out, and this list goes on and on. We see the neglect, we see how they could help her better and he saw the other side of the coin. I couldn't do what they do and I'd be looking for any relief I could get. I still can't stand them and their discusting and slovenly ways and if you look up sleaze in the dictionary you'll see a picture of Asswipe. If he never shaves does that mean he never bathes?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think it will be paid off soon. They got the original loan for $569k...and when they refinanced last summer or fall, the loan was for like 275k or something close. A huge portion already paid in two years.
P will NEVER lose that house- thats her Southern Living dream home. She'll sacrifice all else, but not the manor lol
It's already done.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure she’s just kind of lumped “car” into “cart ride” or “go”…

something I can say for a fact.. the last sign they taught her was nearly 3 years ago.. and it was “donut”..

They got so lazy with teaching her how to say clearly “yes” and “no”… it’s too subtle for anyone outside them, the humpers and us can tell if she is simply saying “yes” or “no”… forget talking to a police officer, fire.. good samaritan.

it’s also so conveniently subtle that they can get away with saying “is that a yes, I think that’s a yes”

This whole 17 year olds world… her whole length of language and communication is simply
Drink
Cookie
Donut
Music
Bathroom
Go
Ride
all Done
Come here

That’s it? Right? Me and my fiancé once wrote down ever word my My German shepherds knew… over 100 words,..

I am NOT comparing Abbie to a dog or autism to a dog. But they didn’t learn all those commands instantly. It took time. Dog training looks a lot like ABA sometimes. But these are my babies. I want them to learn and live the best life possible.. why am I putting more work into my dogs than they are with a human being..

I can tell you one thing. If we ever broke up, no way in hell those dogs are going to the pound.. can we say the same for poor Abbie in Cillas hands?

This is where we, as tattlers, obviously put all the blame on the parents. In fact, I’d say we honestly worry about Abbie’s well-being more than most leg humpers..

——
BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANYONE WITH A BIRTHDAY COMING UP!!⭐⭐⭐
i saw a few people mention it
According to ass Abbie can say yes and no. When I called him out on it he proceeded to hide my youtube comments so no one else can see them. I have not once heard her say yes or not and if she did try to say it they would silence it because if she said no to something and they didn't listen it would make them look bad.

According to ass Abbie can say yes and no. When I called him out on it he proceeded to hide my youtube comments so no one else can see them. I have not once heard her say yes or not and if she did try to say it they would silence it because if she said no to something and they didn't listen it would make them look bad.
Yep, he deletes comments all the time.
She says “yes” by juuuuust barely moving her head up and down. Usually comes with a blink. She’s usually rocking her head. You can kinda see it, but it’s sooo subtle.
Same with “no”.. she barely moves her head…

It is not clear whatsoever. He’s taken “yes” for “no” allll the time. Whatever suits his needs and wants.

They never follow through with anything. So these “half assed” yes or no’s Abbie gives is good enough them

I may be right out of left field here, but.... does Abbie's face look like she's had a stroke. I only say this because my sister had a stroke and hadn't realized until I bought it to her attention that I thought her face looked strange and it was a lot like this
YES IT DOES!
No, I don’t think she’s had one, but, I will say there is just something about her face that really bothers me. I don’t know if it’s the depressed look… she gave him this look while he was saying a bunch of words she wouldn’t understand.. I think she’s checking out at moments.. giving up, so to speak.

IQ testing is a fairly involved process. She would have been tested at diagnosis, they would have at least done estimates while in public school, any developmental pediatrician or psychiatrist worth their salt would have pushed for at least periodic testing as she aged, JSA may have at least recommended it.
Asa & Priscilla could have refused all of them, and it wouldn't surprise me if they refused any IQ testing past her diagnosis. My kids have been tested several times via county services, school, and medical professionals just as part of the diagnostic & evaluation processes. No one, like, asked me directly if they could do an IQ test but I guess I could have told them not to ahead of time if I was a piece of tit.

There are nonverbal IQ tests. She'd be observed doing various tasks, responding to prompts, asked to point to things, etc.

It's hard to say what her actual "IQ" is. No one here is in any position to throw out numbers, and an IQ number is only a part of one's intellectual functioning. Abbie is obviously profoundly impaired in many areas. There's no way to definitively say if all of her impairments are a direct result of her intellectual disability or if they're a result of (or compounded by) her home situation.
Like, adaptive skills (ADLs, activities of daily living) are part of the broader intellectual picture. Is she incapable of learning to toilet, is she capable but has never been properly taught to toilet herself, or is it a combination? Is she incapable of pouring herself a cup of juice, is she capable but the skill wasn't taught/maintained, or a combination? Etc.
Her expressive communication is very obviously lacking. She can't speak verbally. Is she incapable of learning other ways to communicate, is she capable (to some degree) but has never been properly taught/maintained, or a combination?
Her receptive communication is...lacking, but actually not awful. She understands a decent amount a good bit of the time. She may have the expressive communication of a 1 year old, but she may have the receptive communication of a five year old, just to ballpark numbers. How much of that has to do with her home situation in general, though?

The mom & dad thing is actually very common in autistic people. It took a long time for my younger kid to understand that mom = me. My kid was (still is) very attached to me, and sought me out for comfort and help, but if someone asked 'where's mama?' Nope. It took years. They'd physically pull or use my hand rather than call me mama or anything. They knew I was their person but didn't make that relational connection without therapy & constant reinforcement. It was a huge deal when they finally called me mom!!
(and then the sarcastic little tit called me "birth-giver" last week, so that's where things are now.)
Abbie does seem to know that the word dad = Asa & the word mom = Priscilla. We've seen her react appropriately on occasion - Atha told her to go give something to mom, and Abbie did so. She doesn't use the signs or her AAC to refer to them as such, but....is she incapable of doing so, or has that just never been taught and reinforced?

It isn't unusual for development to be all over the place in autistic people.
I've got one with a literal genius-level IQ who has the executive function of a two year old. Their adaptive skills are wildly out of whack. They were (literally) reading at a college level at age 6 but were incapable of properly putting on a shirt and pants. They just built a set of working headphones from component parts but can't quite get through making a pack of instant Ramen without needing help. They can usually put shirts on the right way nowadays but lack the social skills to care if they've done so. They're completely verbal, though have no real ability to communicate appropriately with children their age.
I've got another one with low-normal IQ. They didn't learn to read until age 7, still can't write much more than their first name, have just now gotten to the point of toileting independently, and after a lot of work they can microwave themselves a hot dog or peel a hard boiled egg for lunch. They have learning disabilities including dyslexia. They also have created a tabletop game based on Dungeons & Dragons (their sibling does all the writing), they draw remarkable pictures of Pokémon they've invented, and when they're verbal they do tit like refer to me as "birth-giver" or detail grand, creative stories about goblins and orcs going on adventures. They have no real desire to deal with children their age other than their sibling and their similar-age cousin. They're the kid on the playground sitting alone digging in the dirt, moving away from anyone who approaches them.
Child 1 doesn't have an ID. Their development in some areas is delayed, but it's expected they'll continue to catch up.
Child 2 doesn't officially have an ID at this point. Their team expects they may "level off" in development and intellectual ability and wind up with a mild ID diagnosis in their teen years.

If I handled things like therapy and structure at home differently, if I was more like the Maasses, wouldn't that affect my kids' overall intellectual development? Some of it is baked in. Child 2 definitively needs more support and has a certain "ceiling" when it comes to their development. But if I chose not to focus on things like a structured home life, functional communication, basic skills like toileting and dressing and preparing food, etc their ceiling immediately becomes much lower.
Abbie's ceiling is obviously low. She was never going to graduate from high school with a regular diploma, even with an ideal home situation. She was never going to live independently. But her level of intellectual functioning has been artificially depressed due to her parents.
You always have some of the best written answers to things!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh boy, another vlog about Abbie and Isaiah's changes. :sick:

[/QUOT
When Isaiah asked Abbie if she wanted o get crunk, Abbie shook her head YES. she has no clue many times what is being asked of her when she shakes her head YES or NO. This was in the most recent FA vlog.

• Heart
  • Sad
Yep, he deletes comments all the time.
She says “yes” by juuuuust barely moving her head up and down. Usually comes with a blink. She’s usually rocking her head. You can kinda see it, but it’s sooo subtle.
Same with “no”.. she barely moves her head…

It is not clear whatsoever. He’s taken “yes” for “no” allll the time. Whatever suits his needs and wants.

They never follow through with anything. So these “half assed” yes or no’s Abbie gives is good enough them

YES IT DOES!
No, I don’t think she’s had one, but, I will say there is just something about her face that really bothers me. I don’t know if it’s the depressed look… she gave him this look while he was saying a bunch of words she wouldn’t understand.. I think she’s checking out at moments.. giving up, so to speak.

You always have some of the best written answers to things!
Of course he has his little minions Samantha Cole and Sarah McCartney to protect him against all of the people who don't support fathering autism. He got tired of my comments so he decided to reply to my last comment saying he was going to hide future ones. As some with autism I can't stand the way that they treat Abbie.

When Isaiah asked Abbie if she wanted o get crunk, Abbie shook her head YES. she has no clue many times what is being asked of her when she shakes her head YES or NO. This was in the most recent FA vlog.
They will keep asking her until she gives them the answer they want her to give. If she keeps on saying no they will make it look like she said yes to what they asked her to do.

• Heart
  • Sad
I'm tho exthited, are you tho exthited, leave your commenth below about how exthited you are and how I can be the Belle of the Hun Ball. DM metho I can color match your thkin tone

. View attachment 1452183
Welp, looks like we found out where Jimmy Hoffa's been. But on a more serious note she's naturally flat chested wtf is going on?

First sightings Huns in the Wild. Trying and failing to create FOMO?

And of course she's got her big girl drink in her hand.

• Haha
  • Sick
First sightings Huns in the Wild. Trying and failing to create FOMO?

This trip is why these HUMPERS are willing to lose money to stay in slime ....and I imagine the other HUMPERS wish they could be there as well..ugh. Big P looks HUUUUUGE!!

Cant wait to see big P next to Pinkie and Red!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.