Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Altitude sickness would sure take the fun out of daydrinking.
I think you can get dehydrated easier in high altitudes because the air is dryer... you breath heavier and more as your blood oxygen can be lower.. so being morbidly obese and drinking will not all go together to well...drinking alcohol is dehydrating as well.

Reactions: 16
Her sales must have took a massive hit this month. So how about “Fathering Autism - Coming to you live from Slimelife Palooza” look you can buy this cream I use etc LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was just taking a peek at articles on high altitude sickness. Aurora, Co is at 5,400'. Altitude sickness begins within 6-24 hours at 2,500'. High Altitude sickness poses a greater risk to the obese. Pig is at high risk of acute high altitude disease. It also seems that even once she leaves Colorado, negative impacts on the obese body will occur, possibly lasting as long as 24 hours or longer. Pig may be in for much more than she bargained for at this cult convening. At the very least, she is going to be feeling like tit.👀 LMAO! Yippie! 😹 Let the games begin!
OMG YOUR AVATAR!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So I guess that Summer is flying into Denver, and I hate how they always say "we are flying so and so in", how do we know that Summer didn't buy her own ticket. They are always so pretentious, like to flaunt their money, and are always going to be the adults to little Isaiah and Summer... no matter how old they get. Anyhoo, I got some screenshots from this post, everyone is clamoring to meet up with the Humpty Dumptys & their three ring circus. Two humpers had a little spat over the boarding of the dogs, and P's Resort has an attraction she might want to attempt LMFAO, oh plz god, make her go, and have Ass record it😂🤣😅
Lol.. those HUMPERS think they would actually hang out with them? Someone said P is looking so good with her weight loss!!! Are they blind!!

Unfortunately, I think the dogs would be better off with most boarding places then they are with them...but hopefully they checked out reviews etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I grabbed these screenshots last night of him panning around. You have to be quick as he pans fast, but not fast enough for us Tattlers.🤷‍♀️

I'm baffled at how large just one of her legs is. In the pics of her arm resting on her upper gunt, her leg looks like it should actually be two legs put together, but it's literally one leg. 🤔

The Fathering Autism symbol is placed right where her legs divide, for reference! 🤦‍♀️:ROFLMAO:😂😂

Seriously though, how freaking uncomfortable that woman must be, every single minute of her life. I want to go back to last year's trip and see if I could find a pic of her legs to compare.
View attachment 1451202 View attachment 1451218

Ankle and hand fat folds and googly eyes on Big P as she looks down from her throne. 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 1451224
If you enlarge the pic of Abby and isaiah, you can see a big red spot on her thigh from slapping it all the time.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think you can get dehydrated easier in high altitudes because the air is dryer... you breath heavier and more as your blood oxygen can be lower.. so being morbidly obese and drinking will not all go together to well...drinking alcohol is dehydrating as well.
They sell oxygen in a can (no tit) to huff on if you're feeling sick. Might be a wise investment for their fat asses.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was just taking a peek at articles on high altitude sickness. Aurora, Co is at 5,400'. Altitude sickness begins within 6-24 hours at 2,500'. High Altitude sickness poses a greater risk to the obese. Pig is at high risk of acute high altitude disease. It also seems that even once she leaves Colorado, negative impacts on the obese body will occur, possibly lasting as long as 24 hours or longer. Pig may be in for much more than she bargained for at this cult convening. At the very least, she is going to be feeling like tit.👀 LMAO! Yippie! 😹 Let the games begin!
Omg I love your avatar. You are a legend!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm so sorry what you're going through right now☹🤗 If it's any consolation, almost 3 years ago my cat was diagnosed with early renal disease, I was devastated. They put him on a prescription diet, quite costly, but he is still going strong. He turns 16 next month, 80 in human years. I wish the best for your fur baby🐾 please keep us updated.
He has been diagnosed with stage 3, apparently his kidneys are shutting down. They want to put him on fluid, and then have him on tablets. He was put on fluids today, and he just doesn't seem right. I don't want him to be in any more pain. I had a cuddle with him, and he because of the drugs, he barely recognises me. Tomorrow we take him back to the vets for more fluids, but I have a feeling it won't work. We have been talking about putting him down, so he isn't in pain anymore.

I don't think Ass and Pigrilla would care if any of their dogs was ill and needed urgent attention. Those dogs will end up going outside to die, or be in their crates dead.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Happy Hump Day Tattlers!!
I'm so happy to be back at work, and having actual "days"....instead of every day blending together as I went nuts at home!! 🤪🤪
Anyway peeked a bit while on break and need to go back further but as always I have thoughts. LOL

I think this shindig will be an eyeopener for Big P. Most of the top Slimers have left. I was cruising Red's comments yesterday, and saw none of the usual suspects except Pinky. I think its finally dawned on the Massives that this "new comp plan" isnt what they thought it would be. Now shes never going to make Red's level of cash. Or what Red USED to make before the changes. (Im sure shes still far from struggling but she's gotta be feeling it too.) These SLifers didnt bail out for nothing. P has to be terrified. She may not be able to work a new MLM successfully.

Anyway- I think this summer of excess, combined with crappy YT checks, no sponsor cash, and decreased SL bucks, and SW probably not even breaking even was an eye-opener.
We saw last summer when they refinanced the manor, that they had already paid almost half of it off. I think they may realize they have to ditch the toys and pay off the rest. The Boone house can be sold as soon as Golden Boy graduates. P's car has to be paid off already. Asa even mentioned selling the truck. And their broken down boat to boot!

As the late great Biggie Smalls said, "Mo' money, mo' problems!" 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Now my children are wondering what mom is snort-laughing about.

I'm curious as to why the whole fam damily is apparently going to Hunfest.

Only BeAuTy GuIdEs in good standing are allowed to actually attend any of the events, panels, brainwashing sessions, etc. Family & kids can attend the party on the final night if they purchase tickets. Atha & Isaiah won't be able to just wander around with the huns taking photos. They literally can't go in whatever conference rooms the event is taking place in - and if they can, then we'll know they're padding Priscilla's downline.

Then again, maybe it's a 3 day vacay out of the tin can for the boys. Summer's gonna stay with Abbie in the hotel room, Atha & Isaiah will go off on their own to hike and look for cowboys.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I was looking at the picture of Asa. He looks like a bleeping idiot. My grandfather owned a bank on South Padre Island. That dude was still wearing bolo ties, cowboy hat, and boots when he died. I'm not into the look, but that stuff is crazy expensive. Like 1,000 for a hat or a pair of boots. I didn't realize Asa is that big into that type of wear. They just keep wasting away Abbie's money. Asa doesn't wear pants much at their home, so is he going to wear shorts and boots?!? lmao, All of those photos are edited. I can see what was edited when I pull them up on my computer. They even edited! Abbie's face. Even man child Isaiah got boots. WHy?!?

View attachment 1450643
Yet, can’t afford medical care or effin TOYS for Abbie!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Sorry I haven't been around or contributed much. My little fluffy man has been unwell, and today we found out from a blood test he has kidney disease. Tomorrow he is going to the vets to have an IV in, and a few tests for a couple of days. I also found out my friend from MN has cancer, so if I have been too bitchy, I am so sorry.

Does Pigrilla want to date her own son or something?
So sorry to hear you’ve had
He has been diagnosed with stage 3, apparently his kidneys are shutting down. They want to put him on fluid, and then have him on tablets. He was put on fluids today, and he just doesn't seem right. I don't want him to be in any more pain. I had a cuddle with him, and he because of the drugs, he barely recognises me. Tomorrow we take him back to the vets for more fluids, but I have a feeling it won't work. We have been talking about putting him down, so he isn't in pain anymore.

I don't think Ass and Pigrilla would care if any of their dogs was ill and needed urgent attention. Those dogs will end up going outside to die, or be in their crates dead.
That’s such sad news and I’m really sorry to hear this. It’s incredibly hard to have to make these decisions and having to say goodbye. Thinking of you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I used to think they were lazy and could work normal jobs and do as well as anyone else. I don’t think so now. They are both so limited for different reasons that they never had the ability or personality to ever do well in a job.
They can,they just don’t want too,hence the multiple patreons, making money off IG and YouTube

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.