Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I paid cash for my home, a foreclosure that sat empty for several years. And before anyone thinks I am boasting, lol, I'm not. I got it for under $25k- 5 bedrooms, 2 baths, and in ground pool. I cashed out my retirement and one of brothers lent me $6k.
Talk about "as is". Oh my. You name it, I needed to fix it or update it. Thank god I have 3 older brothers who still see me as the baby. All three were in town off and on for several weeks, just to help get it clean, rip up carpets, paint, plumbing, install working toilets, etc. so we could move in. But its 100+ years old, and I did pay for an inspector who assured me it had "good bones".
We were here for two years before I got the pool resealed, rewired and ready. My kitchen is half done- I really need (want) new cabinets. The upstairs (kids) bathroom is a total reno someday.
Theres always a project in the works, but its the best decision I ever made. ❤
I love it! What a great deal! Enjoy your home!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That had me absolutely cracking up!! Asa said it rolled 6 or 8 inches, and P acted like she was in a runaway covered wagon pulled by out of control horses!
The drama is real with that one!! 😂 😂 😂
In fairness she’s probably isn’t used to what 6-8 inches feels like…🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Three years ago. Asa doing a master class on how to teach a nonverbal autistic girl a new sign. Claims it took her six seconds to learn the sign for Car. Have we ever seen her use the sign for a car? They also claim she new, at that time, between 25 and 35 signs. No way. She uses the same five or 10, maybe.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Ok … I’m at my wits end with these videos..

Guys, I know this is a TL;DR but please take the time if you’re interested.. I completely broke down the latest video. And it’s a great example of how downhill this channel has gotten..

TitledLet’s continue to not see that our daughter is depressed”

His sister changed”

Ok.. so this video is going to be about the changes in her attitude, maybe we’ll learn a little something about autism.. I mean.. that’s the purpose of this channel right?

mins.
0:00-1:04- Asa, Cilla and Isigah all talk about where they are… Barely see Abbie bored out of her mind in the background. No interaction with her

1:04-1:31 (27 seconds) -Asa annoyingly asks the child that’s funding his trip, and the child the whole channel is about, “What’s up”.. in a way like she’s getting on his nerves. How dare she interrupt their bragging.. Abbie asked to “go” , probably out of boredom and lack of any other words to describe her feelings. When she realizes she’s stuck there with nothing to do, and her parents don’t have much time for her.. or maybe she just doesn’t want to be recorded. They pick on her a lil and she goes to bed.

1:32-2:22- Asa and cilla talk food, weather, things.. while Abbie is upset in the background. No interaction with her

2:23-2:56- Asa extremely clumsily and ignorantly explains someones Native American heritage…decides to get something to bring her that most likely isn’t from the same tribe she is a part of. Abbie is bored. No interaction with Abbie.

2:57-2:59- (2 seconds) we get to see Abbie crying in the restaurant.. for 2 seconds.. pan to shot of deer head.

3:00-4:11- (71 seconds) This will be the longest we get to see Abbie and/or talk about Abbie and autism… and it’s all bull crap. Isigah has blindly followed his parents self denial all the way through with her. SHE IS DEPRESSED AND BORED. She has NOTHING to do. Swing, music or sleep are her only options.. oh, and her plastic bag..

4:12- bleeping 7:17 - Three unbroken minutes of Asa talking about tit we could not care less about. Decides to end it with “to make a long story short” This will be the biggest chunk of the video. THIS is basically the video. No interaction with Abbie.

7:18-7:28 (10 seconds)-
Ohh boy where to begin..

Let’s start with the fact that Asa… knowing Abbie has NOTHING to do, decides to camp out at spot that offers no wifi..

Either way.. THIS is PERFECT example of what I’ve been saying about how they talk to her…

**Autism/IDD parents , please tell me if this is how you speak to your child when trying to explain something…

Asa says to his daughter who knows a total of 10 words..

“ I know sweetie, there’s just no service here. Can’t get on YouTube. We’re not hiking today.. there’s like… there’s.. like platforms and little trails. You get to see things. Cool? You do the walking?”
All the while.. THIS is her face…
—-
—-
View attachment 1452014

LOOK AT THAT FACE. Does she smile at all anymore? She’s already grown bored of her brother. She doesn’t want to do things she likes to do… SHE CERTAINLY DOESNT LIKE SWIMMING, COINCIDING BACK WHEN THEY LET HER JUMP IN FREEZING WATER..

((SERIOUSLY MAASS’ .. WHY DO YOU NEVER TAKE OWNERSHIP? If you admitted you did something wrong. A mistake… it’s ALOT more forgiving, WE’D be a lot more forgiving if you just admit it. She has not wanted to touch water since that unbelievable sensory over load of the cold water and if I see you push her in again…..))

That face makes me so incredibly sad.

7:29-8:24- Asa literally pushes Abbie off camera and out of her room so he can show off THINGS they got for being the most amazing vlog about autism ever… No interaction with Abbie (besides kicking her out)

8:25-10:35- We close out the vlog with a Fat cow staring at a bison. Complaining complaining complaining … no interaction with Abbie.

SO. A 10:35 video.. from fathering autism.. titled “His Sister Changed”.. Abbie is on screen for literally… ONE MINUTE FIFTY SECONDS. Autism is talked about for about one minute. And since Abbie isn’t talked about unless she’s on screen.. that vlog was LITERALLY, I DID THE MATH.. about 90% about the THINGS and 10% about Abbie. And it was mostly… this face…
—-
View attachment 1452014

Asa.. Cilla… look at the face of the child you have given up on. Look at her. Take a moment from all the planning of YOUR things.. think of all the THINGS she needs to be a happy, semi-functional young adult. Enjoy the virtual spit on your RV 💦

Ok, I know that was long, but I really wanted to provide a breakdown. Something that conclusively shows how fucked these people are.
You brought up a good point….
Asa says that he hates swimming where other people swim.
I remembered that last big shin-dig in Mexico (where the pink bikini made its first shot into fame), Priscilla and Asa were hanging out in the water for hours..
I wonder if the reason they don’t go to the pool now, at the RV Parks, is because they cannot be seen pushing Abbie into the pools. If someone was to see Abbie being constantly pushed in, someone would be calling CPS immediately.
Makes a lot of sense now…

Also, Happy Birthday Tattlers!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Three years ago. Asa doing a master class on how to teach a nonverbal autistic girl a new sign. Claims it took her six seconds to learn the sign for Car. Have we ever seen her use the sign for a car? They also claim she new, at that time, between 25 and 35 signs. No way. She uses the same five or 10, maybe.
On his old blog, he pretty much admitted that the only signs she knows are eat and drink, which she asks for all day. Plus a few more. You are right, at the most she knows 10 words. How is she communicating any different than she did 5 years ago, when I started watching.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ok … I’m at my wits end with these videos..

Guys, I know this is a TL;DR but please take the time if you’re interested.. I completely broke down the latest video. And it’s a great example of how downhill this channel has gotten..

TitledLet’s continue to not see that our daughter is depressed”

His sister changed”

Ok.. so this video is going to be about the changes in her attitude, maybe we’ll learn a little something about autism.. I mean.. that’s the purpose of this channel right?

mins.
0:00-1:04- Asa, Cilla and Isigah all talk about where they are… Barely see Abbie bored out of her mind in the background. No interaction with her

1:04-1:31 (27 seconds) -Asa annoyingly asks the child that’s funding his trip, and the child the whole channel is about, “What’s up”.. in a way like she’s getting on his nerves. How dare she interrupt their bragging.. Abbie asked to “go” , probably out of boredom and lack of any other words to describe her feelings. When she realizes she’s stuck there with nothing to do, and her parents don’t have much time for her.. or maybe she just doesn’t want to be recorded. They pick on her a lil and she goes to bed.

1:32-2:22- Asa and cilla talk food, weather, things.. while Abbie is upset in the background. No interaction with her

2:23-2:56- Asa extremely clumsily and ignorantly explains someones Native American heritage…decides to get something to bring her that most likely isn’t from the same tribe she is a part of. Abbie is bored. No interaction with Abbie.

2:57-2:59- (2 seconds) we get to see Abbie crying in the restaurant.. for 2 seconds.. pan to shot of deer head.

3:00-4:11- (71 seconds) This will be the longest we get to see Abbie and/or talk about Abbie and autism… and it’s all bull crap. Isigah has blindly followed his parents self denial all the way through with her. SHE IS DEPRESSED AND BORED. She has NOTHING to do. Swing, music or sleep are her only options.. oh, and her plastic bag..

4:12- bleeping 7:17 - Three unbroken minutes of Asa talking about tit we could not care less about. Decides to end it with “to make a long story short” This will be the biggest chunk of the video. THIS is basically the video. No interaction with Abbie.

7:18-7:28 (10 seconds)-
Ohh boy where to begin..

Let’s start with the fact that Asa… knowing Abbie has NOTHING to do, decides to camp out at spot that offers no wifi..

Either way.. THIS is PERFECT example of what I’ve been saying about how they talk to her…

**Autism/IDD parents , please tell me if this is how you speak to your child when trying to explain something…

Asa says to his daughter who knows a total of 10 words..

“ I know sweetie, there’s just no service here. Can’t get on YouTube. We’re not hiking today.. there’s like… there’s.. like platforms and little trails. You get to see things. Cool? You do the walking?”
All the while.. THIS is her face…
—-
—-
View attachment 1452014

LOOK AT THAT FACE. Does she smile at all anymore? She’s already grown bored of her brother. She doesn’t want to do things she likes to do… SHE CERTAINLY DOESNT LIKE SWIMMING, COINCIDING BACK WHEN THEY LET HER JUMP IN FREEZING WATER..

((SERIOUSLY MAASS’ .. WHY DO YOU NEVER TAKE OWNERSHIP? If you admitted you did something wrong. A mistake… it’s ALOT more forgiving, WE’D be a lot more forgiving if you just admit it. She has not wanted to touch water since that unbelievable sensory over load of the cold water and if I see you push her in again…..))

That face makes me so incredibly sad.

7:29-8:24- Asa literally pushes Abbie off camera and out of her room so he can show off THINGS they got for being the most amazing vlog about autism ever… No interaction with Abbie (besides kicking her out)

8:25-10:35- We close out the vlog with a Fat cow staring at a bison. Complaining complaining complaining … no interaction with Abbie.

SO. A 10:35 video.. from fathering autism.. titled “His Sister Changed”.. Abbie is on screen for literally… ONE MINUTE FIFTY SECONDS. Autism is talked about for about one minute. And since Abbie isn’t talked about unless she’s on screen.. that vlog was LITERALLY, I DID THE MATH.. about 90% about the THINGS and 10% about Abbie. And it was mostly… this face…
—-
View attachment 1452014

Asa.. Cilla… look at the face of the child you have given up on. Look at her. Take a moment from all the planning of YOUR things.. think of all the THINGS she needs to be a happy, semi-functional young adult. Enjoy the virtual spit on your RV 💦

Ok, I know that was long, but I really wanted to provide a breakdown. Something that conclusively shows how fucked these people are.
In fairness she’s probably isn’t used to what 6-8 inches feels like…🤪
Unless its a foot long Philly Cheese Steak.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure she’s just kind of lumped “car” into “cart ride” or “go”…

something I can say for a fact.. the last sign they taught her was nearly 3 years ago.. and it was “donut”..

They got so lazy with teaching her how to say clearly “yes” and “no”… it’s too subtle for anyone outside them, the humpers and us can tell if she is simply saying “yes” or “no”… forget talking to a police officer, fire.. good samaritan.

it’s also so conveniently subtle that they can get away with saying “is that a yes, I think that’s a yes”

This whole 17 year olds world… her whole length of language and communication is simply
Drink
Cookie
Donut
Music
Bathroom
Go
Ride
all Done
Come here

That’s it? Right? Me and my fiancé once wrote down ever word my My German shepherds knew… over 100 words,..

I am NOT comparing Abbie to a dog or autism to a dog. But they didn’t learn all those commands instantly. It took time. Dog training looks a lot like ABA sometimes. But these are my babies. I want them to learn and live the best life possible.. why am I putting more work into my dogs than they are with a human being..

I can tell you one thing. If we ever broke up, no way in hell those dogs are going to the pound.. can we say the same for poor Abbie in Cillas hands?

This is where we, as tattlers, obviously put all the blame on the parents. In fact, I’d say we honestly worry about Abbie’s well-being more than most leg humpers..

——
BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANYONE WITH A BIRTHDAY COMING UP!!⭐⭐⭐
i saw a few people mention it

• Heart
Reactions: 25
As much as I can’t stand Summer I hope she’s there to be with Abbie. She needs a break from her selfish parents and Summer tends to do more things Abbie likes.

• Heart
I've always been curious as to what Abbie's IQ is. She can't put the words mom and dad to associate with her parents but she can associate food with getting food. I know my son when he was a little under a year old he could point to his dad and to me. It seems Abbie's development is all over the place. Is that typical for an ID person? I know very little about any intellectual disabilities and heaven knows the Maasses have not taught anything on it as well.

Would they have even tested her IQ at any of her doctor visits? Is it standard practice to do so with ID individuals?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm dead. 🤣 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It was either that or Flash Glutton 😂

I've always been curious as to what Abbie's IQ is. She can't put the words mom and dad to associate with her parents but she can associate food with getting food. I know my son when he was a little under a year old he could point to his dad and to me. It seems Abbie's development is all over the place. Is that typical for an ID person? I know very little about any intellectual disabilities and heaven knows the Maasses have not taught anything on it as well.

Would they have even tested her IQ at any of her doctor visits? Is it standard practice to do so with ID individuals?
I think that Abbie knows who kind people are. Her body language changes and her face becomes very relaxed when she is with Jessica, Dishy Grandpa and Crystal. She was also very comfortable on last year's Honking Across America Tour when Cilldebeast went to her Scampolooza and Abbie was left with her Dad and Brother.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure she’s just kind of lumped “car” into “cart ride” or “go”…

something I can say for a fact.. the last sign they taught her was nearly 3 years ago.. and it was “donut”..

They got so lazy with teaching her how to say clearly “yes” and “no”… it’s too subtle for anyone outside them, the humpers and us can tell if she is simply saying “yes” or “no”… forget talking to a police officer, fire.. good samaritan.

it’s also so conveniently subtle that they can get away with saying “is that a yes, I think that’s a yes”

This whole 17 year olds world… her whole length of language and communication is simply
Drink
Cookie
Donut
Music
Bathroom
Go
Ride
all Done
Come here

That’s it? Right? Me and my fiancé once wrote down ever word my My German shepherds knew… over 100 words,..

I am NOT comparing Abbie to a dog or autism to a dog. But they didn’t learn all those commands instantly. It took time. Dog training looks a lot like ABA sometimes. But these are my babies. I want them to learn and live the best life possible.. why am I putting more work into my dogs than they are with a human being..

I can tell you one thing. If we ever broke up, no way in hell those dogs are going to the pound.. can we say the same for poor Abbie in Cillas hands?

This is where we, as tattlers, obviously put all the blame on the parents. In fact, I’d say we honestly worry about Abbie’s well-being more than most leg humpers..

——
BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANYONE WITH A BIRTHDAY COMING UP!!⭐⭐⭐
i saw a few people mention it
And "wrestle" not too long ago when Isaiah was home.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Freaking awesome, Meow!! 😹😹 Love your avatar!🤣
Brokeback Mountain memes for the win!! 😁🤣😂😂❤
I should have put cowboy hats on
🤠Lassoing ASSa and
🤠Strong Wee Dad a few weeks ago in this pic, it would have made much more sense! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣😂🤣😂
EE93A8CE-EE34-44C5-A49B-63283F96BB38.jpeg

I so love and need coming here and laughing this hard with everyone!!! 🤩🤣😂😂😂🥰

🧁🧁🧁 🧁🧁🧁🧁 🧁🧁🧁🧁
@BellaBlueEyes and @CoffeeMomof2
😘Happy Birthday to you both!!😘
🥳🤩🥳🤩🥳🤩🥳🤩🥳🤩

No clue why but this ad is on my FA feed 🤔 At least his skin is much healthier looking than Big Ps!!🤣😂😂
EC45A2DB-302C-487B-B54C-BE9CF42E53F2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

In the school lawsuit vlog, they mentioned that the school wanted to test her IQ, but the Maass’s refused because of Abbie being non-verbal. A&P were willing if they brought in an outside company to test, but the school refused. Please someone correct me if I have it wrong. I was wondering the same thing about her IQ.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In the school lawsuit vlog, they mentioned that the school wanted to test her IQ, but the Maass’s refused because of Abbie being non-verbal. A&P were willing if they brought in an outside company to test, but the school refused. Please someone correct me if I have it wrong. I was wondering the same thing about her IQ.
Why on earth would they refuse any offered testing? If she was my child I'd want to know all I could about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

So here’s my take, but, there are alot of autism/ID parents here who will know much more than me. They have hands on experience.. so shout out to them. Y’all are awesome parents!

My history is my little sister, she’s got diagnosis’ all over the place. And I really want to go back to school to learn more about IDs because I love helping disadvantaged kids.. so I’m learning in my free time..
Also been watching FA for.. Jesus help me… 5 years!?

Anyways,
Asa and Cilla kept Abbie’s IDD a “secret” for a long time. As in they would NEVER bring it up. Autism was the cash cow of the day…

I still don’t know why they did this.. out of shame? Who knows.. they have ALOT of secrets..

It’s only very recently that Asa would mention it sometimes..

So it’s kinda hard to tell exactly where she’s at.. but I think a lot of us here would say she has the intellect of a two year old.

i loved your first part, where you ask about why she doesn’t react to her parents..
I think that is a whooole mix of things.

1. A lot of it is actually the autism I’d say. Social cues , relationships.. are going to be difficult to achieve .. alot of non verbal autistic children kinda see other humans as “tools” to get what they want. Abbie knows she gets food from them. That’s why she’s constantly asking for food.. also cause she’s probably bored and has no way of asking for anything else..

2.Part if it’s on Asa and Cilla.. what was Abbie’s average day? Wake up, go to school while her parents duck off.. come home. Spend one hour with them eating a snack, then it’s off to the hockey game., leaving Abbie with someone... bring food home.Give her the night meds.. and that’s it…
How the hell you gonna form a parent relationship like that even with a NT child..

3. And basically the IDD doesn’t help at all..

4. They don’t care. They honestly don’t. At this point they are warehousing her

• Heart
  • Sad
Freaking awesome, Meow!! 😹😹 Love your avatar!🤣
Brokeback Mountain memes for the win!! 😁🤣😂😂❤
I should have put cowboy hats on
🤠Lassoing ASSa and
🤠Strong Wee Dad a few weeks ago in this pic, it would have made much more sense! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣😂🤣😂
View attachment 1452093
I so love and need coming here and laughing this hard with everyone!!! 🤩🤣😂😂😂🥰

🧁🧁🧁 🧁🧁🧁🧁 🧁🧁🧁🧁
@BellaBlueEyes and @CoffeeMomof2
😘Happy Birthday to you both!!😘
🥳🤩🥳🤩🥳🤩🥳🤩🥳🤩

No clue why but this ad is on my FA feed 🤔 At least his skin is much healthier looking than Big Ps!!🤣😂😂
View attachment 1452108
OMG!! I swear by Foreo products!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you enlarge the pic of Abby and isaiah, you can see a big red spot on her thigh from slapping it all the time.
@Seashellz
I saw that her arm was red (from the sun) but I didn’t see the spot on her leg until you mentioned it. 😱 Dang, that must hurt doing it over and over. 😯

@Noir Fan
There must be a non-verbal IQ test. 🤔

Why on earth would they refuse any offered testing? If she was my child I'd want to know all I could about her.
Exactly! I would imagine it’s important to establish a baseline especially while younger.
Nothing about them makes sense. 🤦🏻‍♀️

My favorite ASSa comment in a while..,
“We thought we were going to lose Priscilla into the river” 🤦🏻‍♀️🌊🏞💦🌊
OMG I’m laughing so hard!! 🤣😂😂😂
91D46EDE-C55C-4B45-9391-44E07B634267.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@Seashellz
I saw that her arm was red (from the sun) but I didn’t see the spot on her leg until you mentioned it. 😱 Dang, that must hurt doing it over and over. 😯

@Noir Fan
There must be a non-verbal IQ test. 🤔

Exactly! I would imagine it’s important to establish a baseline especially while younger.
Nothing about them makes sense. 🤦🏻‍♀️

My favorite ASSa comment in a while..,
“We thought we were going to lose Priscilla into the river” 🤦🏻‍♀️🌊🏞💦🌊
OMG I’m laughing so hard!! 🤣😂😂😂View attachment 1452128
I swear, Dickdo is a secret Tattler at heart! He provides so many gems for us. Come on, DD, you are among friends 😂 😂 😂
1658981188449.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.