Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he just said that cuz we kept saying we were worried that S&M spent too much time locked up in the stinky ass truck.

Reactions: 19
Yes but he can't be gone too much, he has to keep the vlogs comin' for cash!

Reactions: 13
WOW...I had to get out of my comfy bed and run to my laptop! Holy Hell's Bells! I didn't even know where to start with this one!

Reactions: 24
I don’t think there is any doubt about it.
I honestly, 100% believe Abbie has depression. Like not just blue.. down out depressed

but then again.. how could we know, when you can mathematically calculate how often they film her or talk about autism. Literally been about 10% of each episode.. Jesus, the last video was mostly them in bed talking about all the things!

WOW...I had to get out of my comfy bed and run to my laptop! Holy Hell's Bells! I didn't even know where to start with this one!
View attachment 1449475
Someone mentioned “imagine if your husband posted this online” … I think that sums it up nicely. My boyfriend would NEVER.. if he takes a photo of me at a weird angle, whateve.. he deletes it. No woman wants this…

Reactions: 21
I'm so sorry what you're going through right now If it's any consolation, almost 3 years ago my cat was diagnosed with early renal disease, I was devastated. They put him on a prescription diet, quite costly, but he is still going strong. He turns 16 next month, 80 in human years. I wish the best for your fur baby please keep us updated.

Reactions: 25
Wow. My mom also had a desperate need to have something, anything outside the family. Similar pattern of married too young, a child too soon, never able to accept that my brother was not going to be a “late bloomer,” part time jobs, volunteer work…

She really started to struggle when my brother moved into a group home. He was over 60 but in her mind he had to live independently so that he could start his career when he was ready.

Reactions: 18
So two minutes ago she just posted this. Amazing how she lost 200 pounds in a day!

And her neck became shorter by 6 inches

Reactions: 26
I feel different because I am normally empathetic & i am that person telling people not to make fun of something & I know I would feel for pig... if she was a regular normal to pain in the ass human.

But she isn't. She is a non functional birther, a cruel nasty cold bitch to her daughter who has no control over any aspect of her life. Also, she is a hateful bitch flitting around saying how "cute" she is, a southern belle that is covered in inches of rust & bird shit atop that. I feel sure she has acted like this all her life. She makes Abbie suffer more but she also brings golden boy along for the miserable guilttripped ride.

Her stupidity, fakeness, all she does is bad enough. But I have never been able to forgive a mother hurting/hating her child. So I honestly can't find one iota of sympathy for her. She's doing it to herself & I am enjoying the laugh.

Sorry guys, I am about to take a wee break from this thread. I rambled but you wont need to read me for a while

Reactions: 28
Someone mentioned “imagine if your husband posted this online” … I think that sums it up nicely. My boyfriend would NEVER.. if he takes a photo of me at a weird angle, whateve.. he deletes it. No woman wants this…
@Nicole9Volt
Nope, no decent person would ever post 99% of the stuff he posts of her, simply out of respect. The whole dynamic between them is so odd. There is no respect and at best they tolerate each other. He films her in the most unflattering ways and it keeps happening. Big P must have a say in what gets edited out or kept in the vlog, wouldn't you think? I can't imagine her being OK with some of the vlogs he posts, however, he continues to do so. Either she does not care for whatever reason(s) or she truly does not see herself the way everyone else sees her? That has been mentioned by others on here before and perhaps there is some truth in that.

Reactions: 16
I used to think they were lazy and could work normal jobs and do as well as anyone else. I don’t think so now. They are both so limited for different reasons that they never had the ability or personality to ever do well in a job.

Reactions: 20
@Mz BW

Everything you just said about her is 100% the truth.
I have always been empathetic to a fault, but with her, I just can't.

I read here every few days and do take healthy little breaks from the insanity that is their lives but always find myself back here making ridiculous photos or having fun after viewing screenshots someone posts. I can't watch the vlogs in their entirety any longer.

Please be sure to come back soon, Tattle Friend!!!!

Reactions: 18
That look you get when you thought is was a fart....but it wasn't

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Reactions: 22
Omg look at her neck, this was so badly shopped that her neck is stretched out of proportion. She posted this 8 hrs ago.

View attachment 1449432

View attachment 1449433

View attachment 1449434
She even photoshopped her arms,
Omg look at her neck, this was so badly shopped that her neck is stretched out of proportion. She posted this 8 hrs ago.

View attachment 1449432

View attachment 1449433

View attachment 1449434
She even photoshopped her massive arms, her head looks huge on top of her fake small body.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Pig was FURIOUS on the boat. Ass kept asking if she was still mad. She was BIG MAD

Something is up- you can feel the tension. I think they have been arguing a lot of the time and Pig is miserable. Also explains why they haven't uploaded vlogs.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.