Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why PMFM is a total<piece of tit And why MLMs are revolting. People suspend reason when they fall victim to these cults. Some People attend these things when they clearly cannot afford it. They buy the stuff when they clearly cannot afford to buy it. I understand people need to take responsibility for themselves but these MLMs encourage people to suspend rational thought and “dream big”. This is infuriating and while I am of 2 minds sharing, my anger wins. Enjoy your Rolex PMFM

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Oh look. More cows, or whatever. I swear all that witch wants to see is livestock. If they just did a drive by at Garden of the Gods they should be ashamed.
Garden of the Gods and the surrounding area are lovely. Sadly, a 10-year-old girl visiting the Garden of the Gods on Friday fell 100 feet off a cliff, dying at a hospital from her injuries.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Why has it been 6 days since he has posted on the on their travel channel, I thought that was the whole idea of this trip, they are traveling so why aren't they posting about it. All we have seen is Porky Pig's ?success?, and all her outfit changes, nothing she bought covered up all the weight she gained in just two short months on the road. That bluish evening gown she wore, actually showed her 2 gunts, and some said they could actually see her belly button🤢

There is nothing in those blogs about autism awareness, except for the last night when Pig felt like she needed to parade her around, just so others will think she totally gives a tit about her IDD daughter. Oh and even a Humper has noticed Abby's receding hairline, they need to cut that tit, and stop pulling it up into two ponytails on the side😠😡👴👴

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is why PMFM is a total<piece of tit And why MLMs are revolting. People suspend reason when they fall victim to these cults. Some People attend these things when they clearly cannot afford it. They buy the stuff when they clearly cannot afford to buy it. I understand people need to take responsibility for themselves but these MLMs encourage people to suspend rational thought and “dream big”. This is infuriating and while I am of 2 minds sharing, my anger wins. Enjoy your Rolex PMFM

PMFM could have asked for the price of that Rolex to start a fund for the neediest members of the “sisterhood.” That house they bought Junior could house multiple families free for a year. Hell, their Shack Out Back could take in a “sister” who really needs the help. Wouldn’t that be a “boss babe” thing to do? She’s such a bleeping predator, luring these women in with promises of making it as big as she did off the back of her daughter…but doing absolutely jack tit to help any of them succeed in life OR in their “small business.” What a monster.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Smilelife is definitely becoming a sinking ship. The ones that were climbing ladders have left. The ones that made it, will nickel and dime everyone to death before they close their doors. They will bring every person that wants to try it in, just to get that fast money..
I feel so horrible for this Lady. She is in a dying company that has been ridden out and is going into pasture. Most people know Smilelife and if they wanted to try it, have done so. She probably won’t get many sales but maybe a few new sign ups, before they see the truth too..
If she had a great friend or family member, they need to make a deal with her, that they give her gas money, if she calls up Slimelife and tells them where to stick it and doesn’t look back.
Oh and if you are this beauty guide, and are reading this, take a minute, think about all your words of Sisterhood,Empowerment, Helping out each other, etc.. Now, look around you and see who is there.. Anyone help you get that room? Anyone offer gas money to get you home? Anyone offer some free flight miles to get part of your family home? It is mighty lonely, isn’t it… That is exactly what you get. Princess P and the rest, could care less about you being in that motel, if you had food to eat and how you are getting home and that is a pure shame..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Why has it been 6 days since he has posted on the on their travel channel, I thought that was the whole idea of this trip, they are traveling so why aren't they posting about it. All we have seen is Porky Pig's ?success?, and all her outfit changes, nothing she bought covered up all the weight she gained in just two short months on the road. That bluish evening gown she wore, actually showed her 2 gunts, and some said they could actually see her belly button🤢

There is nothing in those blogs about autism awareness, except for the last night when Pig felt like she needed to parade her around, just so others will think she totally gives a tit about her IDD daughter. Oh and even a Humper has noticed Abby's receding hairline, they need to cut that tit, and stop pulling it up into two ponytails on the side😠😡👴👴
I am guessing P is balling and fuming about all those post using the 1st daughter's name. I can also bet, Asa is out for blood, because prissy poo is so upset, probably called his attorney a.s.a.p., trying to figure out if he can sue someone.

It's not libel, if it's true 👅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am guessing P is balling and fuming about all those post using the 1st daughter's name. I can also bet, Asa is out for blood, because prissy poo is so upset, probably called his attorney a.s.a.p., trying to figure out if he can sue someone.

It's not libel, if it's true 👅
I thought the same thing, they are so flustered that someone had the balls to comment about all of their dirty laundry. I'm totally sure ASA is crapping his pants about how this person used a name similar to his first daughter.. Their next Vlog will probably be about how dare this person attack their family, Porky Pig will be doing her crocodile tears, and Asa will be all vindictive, insisting that this person will be found and sued... he is a small small man, who's bitterness always shines through.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

This is so sad and why I hate MLMs. ..is this person in Pigs down line? How many of Ps Huns are in this spot?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Morning. Yes. she is in her downline. So much to say about that but I’ll be off on a tangent. the YouTube video someone posted about MLMs said something interesting to me that stuck. How MLM’s target people with very little opportunity, and then give them a very very bad ‘opportunity”.

Found this of interest:
That is awesome info! I just looked at L’Occtaine’s financials. The last quarter financial report (ending June 2022) also shows a “double digit” drop. They also reference the company introducing a new comp plan to try to reverse the downward trend I guess. Haha.
im sure they will be around for a bit longer. I’m sure that a Limelife bus is gonna help. Love that info. :)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Someone I know from high school was apart of this mlm called level thrive where you take a capsule, drink a protein shake then wear a silly patch and your magically supposed to feel like you have a lot of energy. I'm pretty sure this stuff costs at least $200 a month but they say if you can recruit someone you can have this life changing product for free. They delete all negative reviews on their Facebook page and a legitimate company wouldn't do that. If this product was that great then everyone would be using it. This company tries to scam people who don't feel confident about themselves. Your health is important but no need to spend over $200 a month to take care of it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
And cause Ima petty witch. She lost that lip stick sale challenge. To Jewels MF Maben. LOL LOL LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Public record searches.
I don’t always have time to use my skills. ;)

CS ended their case due to her aging out. I was so hoping the birth mom would have went after college funds for the child but alas, it didn’t happen… Now, she is 18 and free of him (or can actually come and find him, if her Mom was withholding the truth)..
In Ohio, you can go for back support. Assa would be on the hook for prenatal, birth, and support for 18 years or high school graduation. I do know a few people that had a 1/3 college order. Dad pays, mom pays, kid pays. Last I heard college had to follow high school immediately. No gap year.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It is hard to tell, but that man behind her seems to be looking at the whole scene the same way we all do here. 😜

You have me beat. All I could scrounge up was Percllerpotamus Mt. Fugly Maassive.
You always kick ass with the Slime tea tastings. ❤
Kat Aragon, in my opinion, could easily pass as Charles Manson's long lost cult kid. She has a weird vibe.
Y’all got me too all I had was PIGGY MAKES FLOORS MOVE 😂 or PRISCILLA MAASS FAT and MESSY.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Y’all got me too all I had was PIGGY MAKES FLOORS MOVE 😂 or PRISCILLA MAASS FAT and MESSY.
Speaking of….😂👀😂
Remember when Pig stated..
“I start Zumba on Monday , so watch out”?
Whale…she finally made it to a class. 3 years later. LMAO!
Granted, they had to bring the class to her, just like the Peloton, but who is keeping notes? 😂
🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️Me Me Me🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️
1659450326892.gif

1659450575076.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
A prerequisite of being on Cilla's team - not being able to reach your feet to wear appropriate dress shoes. There is only one that isn't wearing flip flops, slides or tennis shoes!
1659451241962.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
A prerequisite of being on Cilla's team - not being able to reach your feet to wear appropriate dress shoes. There is only one that isn't wearing flip flops, slides or tennis shoes! View attachment 1466100
They have all this "training"...but you would think a company that is selling makeup would want you to always look your best which means be well groomed.. have a current hairstyle, have makeup on in public, dress for your body type.

The woman that is wearing the nice shoes with a decent body... she still just has her hair pulled back with no hairstyle.. and not really wearing makeup..or it doesn't appear so.

Why do these women feel its ok to do these lives to look as bad as they possibly can? P does this as well... why not look your best? Aren't you trying to sell a look?

Reactions: 23
They have all this "training"...but you would think a company that is selling makeup would want you to always look your best which means be well groomed.. have a current hairstyle, have makeup on in public, dress for your body type.

The woman that is wearing the nice shoes with a decent body... she still just has her hair pulled back with no hairstyle.. and not really wearing makeup..or it doesn't appear so.

Why do these women feel its ok to do these lives to look as bad as they possibly can? P does this as well... why not look your best? Aren't you trying to sell a look?
That's the thing - this is the best they can do - and they think this is appropriate. some just don't have "it". Even when they try it's pathetic

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
🤸‍♀️💃Here is the Vlog where Abby tries to dance with a lady 3:46, Ass comments on it, but it doesn't show him at least apologizing to her They need to stop being so ignorant, and arrogant, when Abby's behavior affects others in public. Their attitude is "Oh well, get over it. We have to put up with her tit, so should you". Dumbasses!
20220802_073235.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.