Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetums

VIP Member
This person is clearly mentally unstable, no offense intended. Her condition is very well treatable but unfortunately, this person does not have the resources available or the mental capacity to have the condition treated. Very sad 😥
But Pig will continue to squeeze $$$ outvof her anyway.
She probably smothered it in Worcestershire Sauce or Teriyaki or she didn't clean the grill. If I had to guess she didn't clean the grill.

Dirty grill? And cover that mayo ya dusty bitch.

View attachment 1411435
Is that a diaper wrapped up in a paper plate?

@that1lady
Ah, and oldie but a goodie!!!
One of the best FA moments caught on film!! 🤣 😂 😂 😂
View attachment 1411473View attachment 1411475
They both look thinner on here. Especially Abs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Kimmied

VIP Member
Am I the only one wondering if they still have Abbie do the chore chart in the RV every single day? My bet is they don't. I can't wait for the homeschool vlogs to start. LOL

This may seem like small things to you guys, but it is huge for my boy. He started his summer school this week and they do a lot of volunteer work out in the community-which I didn't know how he would handle. This boy has made me so proud. His class went to volunteer at a thrift store yesterday. He sorted bags and checked them for holes. Apparently he did fantastic and came home with a T-shirt and stuffed animal. This is the kind of thing that A&P don't want for their precious Abbie, but I see it as a good thing. I see it as he can attend to a task and complete a small job with a purpose out in the community with all the distractions. He absolutely loves going and is learning to be yet more independent. As soon as I tell him he has a "bus today" he jumps up out of bed.

As for the whole ID dx, I know in our state, this actually gets him more help than just his autism dx. It doesn't change any of his therapies, he is still in the ASD support classroom in school, he still gets the support he needs from aides and all that. The ID dx however comes with even more funding. Things like our window alarms were purchased from funds we got from the ID side of our supports. The ID helps secure his supports for the future. I don't know how Florida does things as it is a backwards ass state as far as autism services and supports go, but that it how it works here in PA.
I’m proud of him, too.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
The problem is that Mold Manor is void of anything to entice Abbie to engage in anything. Whatever little they have for her is jammed in the closet behind the already broken down and poorly measured sectional. We see the toys that blink, shake and make noise that she likes for about as long as Abbie sees them and that is only for the video footage. We only saw 45 seconds with Abbie and Dishy Grandpa, it could have been 30 minutes, we'll never know.
I agree it is devoid of toys. Except for the toys in her room, which she still throws around.
I'm not anti-toys, I just dont see why she'd suddenly develop an interest in things shes ignored her whole life, not to mention "play" independently.

• Heart

Silverlady

Good question. There is a YouTube channel “Our Landing Crew”. They have 6 kids and 4 of them are on the spectrum. I believe they found out that it was inherited. The mom recently was tested for autism and she has the diagnosis.

there was an article on this woman in our national papers. She is one of the leading witches, yes witches, of the world apparently. She absolutely gives me the creeps tbh, even before I knew this

• Wow

MaidenX

VIP Member
We never seen Asa really purchase the gun either. It very well could be registered in Priscilla’s name, like everything else…
I always thought that it was funny that they didn’t use his military benefits for medical and help. The military has a section of policy, just for kids with medical needs and/or on the Autism Spectrum, to get certain benefits. They wouldn’t have had to wait years to get help.
I always have suspected that he was dishonorably discharged from the military..
It isn't his only gun. He stated previously he owns at least one hand gun he keeps in the house.

His coast guard service might have been up also. No clue when he enlisted, or when he was done. Never payed that much attention lol.

KateK

VIP Member
So Kylie is now working at selfish world? How did she not escape like Summer seems to?

• Sad
  • Sick

MaidenX

VIP Member
And another difference is the Wees took down the car seatgate
Or it was removed by youtube because it was reported by many people.

Video being taken down doesn't mean they did it. Even if they did it was only because of the backlash.

Also at least Abbie isn't actively gyrating and wiggling her crotch on things.

Not saying either should be videoed nor the girls privacy violated like that. But as far as pervert and creeper bate goes the carseat was much worse. Glad it is gone regardless of who or how.

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Finally a verification that they do indeed leave the dogs in the trailer for extended periods of time. I hope for their sake, that the dogs leave them surprises for when they get back. Hopefully Ass does not punish them after the fact😲☹😢😡
I have a feeling they leave at least Sandy in a crate while they are gone.... she is in the crate. a lot at home.

The Wee's... having the Massives in the bus

Last edited:
  • Sick

Elsie

I wonder how bored Abbie has to be before they actually address it. I think most of those behaviours could be sorted with some toys and sensory toys.
Well, i doubt it.
This girl can do all she wants without any consequences.
They should have put her in a group home long ago, because they're unable to raise her properly.

• Angry

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
As is the case with most kids with autism, I don't think Abbie often responds to or even attends to people's emotions...but it does seem like she can sense the general atmosphere of a situation, and I think she got that something was wrong in that situation. Additionally, when Priscilla screams and moves suddenly and makes a big fuss around Abbie, it's almost always followed by Abbie having to do something unpleasant...so I'm sure it gave her a feeling that something bad was about to happen. The situation did seem to upset her quite a bit. There's a definite difference between the way Abbie behaves when she's upset as part of a tantrum, and the way Abbie behaves when she's upset because she's genuinely scared or sad...the latter always breaks my heart a little bit, there's a true helplessness to it, and the snake situation was one of those moments.
YEEEP! That was most def a “sensory, nervous” little breakdown she had… much, much different than her usual tantrums. She turned on a dime SO QUICK that I don’t think she had control over herself. And right after, she goes to her brother for comfort, like she is TRYING to calm herself , rather than a tantrum when she doesn’t get what she wants…

Sweetums

VIP Member
View attachment 1417865
Asshat, please go shopping with your wife and inform her that shirts should not cut off her arm fat like this!! She is literally stretching that shirt to all its might and the shirt is loosing…

LOL!!! Oh my goodness!!! Don’t blame something left in the washer by someone else, Asa. We know y’all don’t check pockets and things get washed. Remember the red lipstick on the last traveling road show.. Whatever it was, hopefully it took out that yellow dress..
Wonder how much they made the laundry pay them for replacing the clothes that were were stained from Pigsweats colormatch palate she forgot was in the pile of stinky clothes. No way in hell did they walk out if there empty handed. No way.

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
The dad from the wee family always looks stoned. Anyone else think it’s strange that they have a bus? Not sure if anyone watched April and Davey, but they have one too. I find it weird that people want a school bus to drive for fun.
On Dickdo's vlog at the Wee house, he tagged the Wee video explaining why they had the bus. I couldn't get through it, but it seems that the little girl does better on a school bus than a car.

mousepanda8

VIP Member
I'd love for Gillian McKeith to do a Maassive "You are what you eat" special!! I'd love to see what she would lug out to put into perspective how much they need to lose. I don't know if Gillian would survive to poop inspection though :poop: o_O
I would lug out 2 large caskets and tell them this will be you in 10 -20 short years if you don’t shape up.

. I cannot believe that in 17 years they have not put shoes and socks on Abby. If they got shoes with laces it would be harder for her to take them off every where she goes
and better for her feet! Those slip on shoes have no grip so she must be slipping and sliding around! no wonder she isn’t steady on her feet