Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like that one colourful stacking toy that she has right now and has been out on and off over the past couple of months. Abbie sits happily playing with it on her own terms, then Ass comes over and starts making her stack them according to colour... And then she promptly loses interest. They just CAN’T let her do anything- even play- on her own terms and in her own way.
Ass has the unique ability to not give 2 shits about what Abbie does and controlling how she does things.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I'm just watching last night's vlog - Bee drops the egg, it stresses Pig out, but she didn't make a single move to help clean it up. And guess what, Pig - you complaining about Bee stressing you out making a mess....YOU ARE IN THEIR KITCHEN!!!! Shut your trap. And Ass making Abbie going through the motions of Abbie "making her own mac & cheese" (for breakfast no less....)

And his sit down talk about Abbie & Bee being so different. You're bleeping jealous because you see the result of focusing on your damn child.

This outfit. Just a joke from head to toe. With the fugly HeyDudes, no less. View attachment 1399263

Exthra Cheeth Pleeth....View attachment 1399267
Oh my goodness, we took a lot of the exact screenshots 😁 There were so many good ones to choose from!! 😂 🤣😂😂

She looks ridiculous literally from head to toe! :ROFLMAO: That outfit she wore to her nephew's BB game, jeans (although a bit too tight), and a cute red top would have been a perfect outfit, not this monstrosity of an eyesore!🤦‍♀️

Who the duck goes to the fireworks event dressed like that :rolleyes: She looked so out of place and the dress ate her boobs apparently!:unsure:

We can only hope that every mosquito, bug, and all the floating cottonwood fairies (according to ASSa) stuck to her tacky lipstick!!
:ROFLMAO:😂😂👄💋🦟🧚‍♀️🦗🧚‍♀️🦟
BigPjuly4th.jpg

I bet this is the face ASSa makes every single morning when he sees her and realizes this is his life!:unsure: :ROFLMAO:😂😂
ASSaslife4ever.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
i looked up hun fest as. Ive never heard of it - must say it sounds postively Inappropriate for Abbie. Loud music and big crowds. The smaller festival was a disaster a few days ago and this one will be much much bigger. Prepare for Abbie to meltdown and elope☹

i garuntee that Isiah will be looking after abbie while pig and ass stuff themselves and get drunk.

the poor dogs will be stuck in the van for god know how many hrs during this and I highly doubt get walked after when they roll in ( literally at this point) smashed and tired. I would be not suprised if they wakeup to a big accident the next day

The Pig announced that he was joining them in MN, in a few days (I think it was one of her IG posts)… So, he will be flying out shortly and be there for the HunFest…

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
i looked up hun fest as. Ive never heard of it - must say it sounds postively Inappropriate for Abbie. Loud music and big crowds. The smaller festival was a disaster a few days ago and this one will be much much bigger. Prepare for Abbie to meltdown and elope☹

i garuntee that Isiah will be looking after abbie while pig and ass stuff themselves and get drunk.
I know jnr also apparently has sensory issues so let’s see how this tit show goes! I feel sorry for Abbie and kinda for jnr too. Pig and ass will dump Abbie on him whilst they be the irresponsible parents they are
Doubt Abbie is there at all.

Last year P flew in alone. Partied up while her family enjoyed her being gone. Ass drove in at the end to pick her up. Think Isaiah hung out alone with Ab once while Ass and P went to a party/event alone.

Bet P can't want to ditch her "family" and finally get that hotel she wanted all along.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

the poor dogs will be stuck in the van for god know how many hrs during this and I highly doubt get walked after when they roll in ( literally at this point) smashed and tired. I would be not suprised if they wakeup to a big accident the next day
Hun fest is actually a convention for Priscilla's MLM, so it's not for Abbie at all. If it's anything like last year, she will party with all the other MLM zombies and Asa and Isaiah will entertain Abbie.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh! I was looking up hun fest which is in Baltimore 🤦‍♀️ silly me
Hun fest is actually a convention for Priscilla's MLM, so it's not for Abbie at all. If it's anything like last year, she will party with all the other MLM zombies and Asa and Isaiah will entertain Abbie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not even a filter or photoshop! Pig reading Three Little Pigs to their nephews several years back :ROFLMAO:
1657213025773.png

Even though Abbie couldn’t use scissors, she would love shredding and tearing paper in an activity like this. If they could just leave her to it without trying to direct her (just be close enough to keep her from eating it).

Oh! I was looking up hun fest which is in Baltimore 🤦‍♀️ silly me
Here's where Priscilla would like to spend the remainder of the trip while Asa & Isaiah tend to Abbie. https://us.limelifepalooza.com/

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Doubt Abbie is there at all.

Last year P flew in alone. Partied up while her family enjoyed her being gone. Ass drove in at the end to pick her up. Think Isaiah hung out alone with Ab once while Ass and P went to a party/event alone.

Bet P can't want to ditch her "family" and finally get that hotel she wanted all along.
She’s definitely counting the days until she can escape out of there.

Is it me, or is The Wee Family laying it on a little thick? Wee Mom is definitely in charge of IG...that is for sure.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
OMG, did anyone see when Abby handed her drink to Pig, and pig handed it back to her, then you hear Abby just throw the drink to the floor. Not one word was said about it, Pig didn't want to interrupt her life, and this is why Abby is the way she is.. absolutely no discipline.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I am definitely not saying in detail...
In her room at bedtime...she's placed in car seat...
Buckled... wiggling...
Mom is explaining her sensory need while us horrified viewers are watching...
Reported...and got taken down
Now I want to throw up
Omg I’m sorry I asked 🤢

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Not even a filter or photoshop! Pig reading Three Little Pigs to their nephews several years back :ROFLMAO: View attachment 1399647

Even though Abbie couldn’t use scissors, she would love shredding and tearing paper in an activity like this. If they could just leave her to it without trying to direct her (just be close enough to keep her from eating it).

Here's where Priscilla would like to spend the remainder of the trip while Asa & Isaiah tend to Abbie. https://us.limelifepalooza.com/
So the HUMPER Huns under Pig will have to pay 198 for admission to this..in addition to travel and hotel expenses... wonder how many of P's Huns will be there?

• Wow
  • Sick
Is Gayvid high or special needs?
My suspicion is that he might be on the autism spectrum himself. That or just not the brightest bulb in the box.

I have been under the impression that he does most of their social media, along with all the filming and editing. I could be wrong though. His wife just doesn't seem that involved in much besides being on camera.

Reactions: 12
OMG, did anyone see when Abby handed her drink to Pig, and pig handed it back to her, then you hear Abby just throw the drink to the floor. Not one word was said about it, Pig didn't want to interrupt her life, and this is why Abby is the way she is.. absolutely no discipline.
This old video shows Abbie just being a brat, throwing tit around just to piss Priscilla off (which, part of me thinks is hilarious!) And Pig doesn't know how to handle it even back then.

It also shows Abbie mid meltdown and had Maverick let her pet him to calm him down. Have they ever explained why they retired Maverick as a service dog? Do we know that Mav was ever an actual trained service dog or do they just call him that. Watching the Wees use Braylee's service dog made me wonder why they didn't utilize Mav in that way - if he ever really was.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
This old video shows Abbie just being a brat, throwing tit around just to piss Priscilla off (which, part of me thinks is hilarious!) And Pig doesn't know how to handle it even back then.

It also shows Abbie mid meltdown and had Maverick let her pet him to calm him down. Have they ever explained why they retired Maverick as a service dog? Do we know that Mav was ever an actual trained service dog or do they just call him that. Watching the Wees use Braylee's service dog made me wonder why they didn't utilize Mav in that way - if he ever really was.
Maverick was given to them by an organization, after another company refused to let Abbie have one. Abbie was refused a service dog by a company because she wouldn’t be able to make a connection, nor would it be seen as valuable for her to have a dog. (Even for elopement, the person has to show with slight resistance, the ability to stop and we all know Abbie, even being tied to a chair, would fight, scream and try to still get away, which would possibly hurt or injure a service dog). Abbie never used Maverick in his attended training because A&P were both lazy in trying to work with them. So, Maverick quickly untrained himself in commands and abilities (totally not his fault).

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
🤪 Those shoes. I mean, why choose a dress that makes you the only waddling Independence Day parade float...a literal one hoe show...and pair it with those shoes? As if the Red, White and Blue Omar special did not make her stand out enough as it was. Then, of course she got tipsy and decided to sing along....but another topic for another time.
The Wee Family seem to be gracious hosts. How nice of them to install a tall, secure pen all for Pig to graze and waller around in before and after steaks and s'mores.❤ Tho Thweet.
And did you notice they arrive with nothing in the way of a gift to say thank you for having us to stay. So mean, so mannerless, so ungrateful.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.