Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See now I’m curious bc I always thought the Wee fam was miles above the maass’ in terms of meeting their daughters needs and not as exploity….So what happened with the car seat??
Long story short... they made a video of their daughter strapped into the carseat. They proceeded to film her stimulating herself while they verbally explained what she was doing and why.

It was disgusting, upsetting, and disturbing. The video was removed.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
As parents in general ..raising children comes with sacrifice and change in priorities, it's called parenting.
Being parents of autistic children, special needs children, ID children etc... The spectrum is wide, it requires even more work, change, adjustments and utilizing the advice and guidance from experts is extremely important.

Bottom line is Priscilla and Asa... Are desperately trying to " educate" the world about autism by living a regular life, adopting little to no change and living their best life and parading around saying autism doesn't stop us!!!

They behave like immature teenagers...putting their needs, wants and desires first always. Priscilla seriously needs to learn what a mothers role is.

There are other families on YouTube with autism in the home. We see how the family prioritizes the needs of the children than autism first...

I think it's too late for Abbie at this stage to grow or change much especially in that environment. She's had 17 years of zero follow through, zero structure, zero routine, her " abbitude" has been reinforced and never corrected in 17 years.

She won't toilet properly, won't brush her own hair for longer than Asa counts down from 10..then throws the brush around the 4 mark...that behaviour is expected at 7 or 8... But if she had been taught routinely...daily...taught what behaviours were not acceptable she would be able to brush her hair.

I know all those under the spectrum are different having 2 boys...I see it up close and personal. Both boys required different types of teaching but had many common guidelines like structure, routine, consistency.

I quit my job to stay home it worked for my family. Our priorities changed , we put the work in and 18 years later ... Our boys use the bathroom properly, brush their teeth and hair, dress themselves, put their dishes away...it's not always perfect no. But they know what's expected...and they have learned so much.

Priscilla has zero motherly instincts towards Abbie...the fact she's more concerned about getting crumbs on the floor...rather than her autistic child's ability to learn how to pour something into a bowl...is beyond disgusting. She's morbidly obese, obsessed with food can barely walk...and her life is on a downhill spiral we know exactly where she's headed. She'll be bedridden before she's but her mid 40s.

Abbie will not grow in the environment she's in...because she's not been a priority ..she's just dragged along in life and been taught hands waiting so she can have her picture taken 25 times a day. The fact she can't hold a tooth brush a hair brush for longer than 4-5 seconds ... Because she simply doesn't want to...says it all...she never will.
No rules, no follow through, no routine, no consistency ....why bother when someone else will do it. It's just easier...right?
And on top of all these very well-said facts, Abbie has regressed so much since they moved to moldy manor. She had some skills back when Crazy Nanny and Brandy were utilized at home and when Asa actually made an effort at consistency and before Abbie got too big and feral to help with physical therapy in school. Pig never fully bought in - she busied herself with PTA and other committees to keep her busy and away from Abbie. When they first started filming, Abbie could brush her teeth (not completely independently, but we saw her put the toothpaste on the round spinning brush and hold the brush in her mouth while Asa counted). She could brush her hair much better. I believe she could do some the basic toileting functions. She followed instructions much better. But not only her life skills have regressed, her physical body has become bent over itself, her hair has thinned drastically, her teeth and jaws have shifted because she doesn't have consistent speech therapy to help build the muscles in her face. She is probably in physical pain a lot of the time that she cannot express and her parents are too busy with their phones and cameras in their faces to notice. They have and continue to fail her in every way.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
They are in the middle of nowhere but she has Dunkin on arrival.
‘Abbie had so many of those crinkle things, what are they called? It is sad how deprived she is of basic toys.

hey! Well I’m glad your here. There are differing opinions on here about many things, so don’t take to heart anything none says. I get what you’re saying about protecting your anonymity and privacy and you are smart for that…
Trying to catch up, again. I’m not afraid of pay grade disclosure, but I’m also out on medical. I’m not hard to find and neither is my contract. I really would like to know more about the Maassives personalities and why it looks like selfie world is always empty.

Reactions: 13
A bit behind..
But, here is my comments…
View attachment 1398946

Oh and I think it his completely correct what Wee’s Mom said! They are crappy parents! We have been saying for years! that Asa needs to let Abbie make messes and do more independently and Priscilla needs to get over the fact that her house doesn’t need to look like it is in Better Homes & Garden magazine…
I do think it is too late for Abbie to learn the skills that Asa thinks he can teach her (or some magic teacher can). Those skills have very set time limits and Abbie’s even ability to want to learn, has faded, which is the biggest kicker of them all. Many kids, at young ages, have drives to want to learn. As they get older, those drives go away, especially when they are dismissed, ignored or road blocked. Abbie has had all three done.
I would definitely give it 3-5 years, once the house, cars, RV, etc., are all paid off, her ESA grant is done, and funds are dried up, Abbie would be off in a home. Mold Mansion will be sold, profits will buy a small house in the Riverside (which is where Priscilla wants to move to, has even said so but said she knew she couldn’t move there with Abbie in the house due to elopement)…
I wonder if P's makeup "skills" are really this bad...or is it because she is stretching the limits of the poor filters to shape shift her huge jowls and hooded eyes so much?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And on top of all these very well-said facts, Abbie has regressed so much since they moved to moldy manor. She had some skills back when Crazy Nanny and Brandy were utilized at home and when Asa actually made an effort at consistency and before Abbie got too big and feral to help with physical therapy in school. Pig never fully bought in - she busied herself with PTA and other committees to keep her busy and away from Abbie. When they first started filming, Abbie could brush her teeth (not completely independently, but we saw her put the toothpaste on the round spinning brush and hold the brush in her mouth while Asa counted). She could brush her hair much better. I believe she could do some the basic toileting functions. She followed instructions much better. But not only her life skills have regressed, her physical body has become bent over itself, her hair has thinned drastically, her teeth and jaws have shifted because she doesn't have consistent speech therapy to help build the muscles in her face. She is probably in physical pain a lot of the time that she cannot express and her parents are too busy with their phones and cameras in their faces to notice. They have and continue to fail her in every way.
Yep! Mold Manor was a pivot point. I still maintain that this is when it stopped being about Abbie and started being about promoting Pig. Pushing her “brand”. Which we see how that has worked out. #105lbsdown…Lol. Shiity makeup videos on FB! Job well done! 👍🏼 👍🏼 Think about all the time that has been put into making Pig the center of attention. All that energy that could have been put forth towards Abbie. That selfish witch lost a couple pounds for all of 8-12 weeks and thought she was super model worthy. Me…me…me…CillaME! Now she is obese, extra ugly, pretentious ASF and an evening drunkard. Selfish motives never work out. They just don’t. Unfortunately, Abbie gets the tit end of the stick more so than anyone else.

I wonder if P's makeup "skills" are really this bad...or is it because she is stretching the limits of the poor filters to shape shift her huge jowls and hooded eyes so much?
Ever notice how she places the back of her hand underneath her first chin at the beginning of her Lives? 🧐 #filtercheck #nojowlthursday.
😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Unless Abbie is following thru on the same things day to day…(brushing teeth, hair, bathroom, etc) she will regress. Remember how Ass was working with her on the stairs using alternate feet? He said she regressed and they were working on it again for THAT video (content). Then did you see her at the Wee’s? She was so slow doing stairs and doing only the same one foot. They are not consistent and certainly have not ever given her the means to do anything on her own. I think if they worked with her when she was younger she’d be more self sufficient. Remember in the rental how she could get out a cup and open fridge, and pour herself a drink? Pigcilla wouldn’t dare let her try in mold manor’s white kitchen. Disgusts me how they’ve held her back. And now Abbie doesn’t want to do anything and is lazy. No energy. And those parents are the authority on raising awareness? Giving advice to families in the same situation? Give me a break! They make me so angry.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Very true Abbies regression is extreme.
Her general attitude and demenure has changed....she hates to do anything and everything ..from toileting, to brushing her hair, walking, she gives up on every single thing she does.... Because that's what her parents do. They work on something for as long as it takes to make a video...then Asa talks his uneducated mumbo jumbo nonsense...and moved onto something else.

Priscilla wanted her weight loss journey then her pots pans and priscilla, now it's her pyramid scheme peddling make up during a pandemic and now a recession.... They are travelling in their mobile home...glamping cross America filling their faces with food and booze while gas is hitting record highs...and Abbie looks miserable unkempt, dirty...lucky to get her hair brushed twice a week while priscillas at the salon getting her nails done.

The fact Abbie just rocks wildly and stims with a plastic bag only lifting her head to beg for food...says it all.

The reason she seems uninterested in " toys" is because she's never been taught how to use them, not has she had them consistently available to her. Her table tasks were great for a couple weeks great to film... But then packed away. Priscilla buys her a vanity table for her bedroom??? Really??? Serves absolutely no purpose for Abbie.
Would of been great if mom sat her at the vanity every day teaching her to brush her hair ...but nope..it's all for show...all for Priscilla.

I don't know any family with children with autism who don't have sensory items , or a sensory area, room something... The fact Abbie is unable to access sensory items or a space regularly is why she's so feral so filled with anxiety she can't regulate, self sooth, decompress... On HER time... She is locked inside her head rocking.... Because that's all she's allowed to do.

The video where Priscilla was doing her make-up in Abbies room the other day, and Abbie was roaming in and out....doing her angry monkey...we saw Asa...through the door on his cam...Priscilla is on her live.... And Abbie is wandering back and forth honking, grunting, ignored and angry.... With NOTHING and no none listening to her.... She has nothing to stim with, no understanding of what's going on....neither parent out their phone down to get Abbie set up or give her a toy... Priscilla of course sausage needs a snack....because she knows food will shut her up.

It's sad.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Oh my!! My little Shih Tzu has toys in every room of the house and a bed in seven of them plus one in a hallway. If people don't like it, they don't need to visit HER house🐶😂😂😂
It irritates me beyond tomorrow when anyone in my house asks me to lock up my scary dogs. My answer to that is a big fat nope. More people are afraid of my cats, truth be told. They live here and I’m not hunting them down in their own house because you have “allergies”. So does one of my kids and I don’t lock the animals up anywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My husband, who has never watched their vlogs, but knows of them through me, said that they deserve every struggle they get from Abbie (behavior wise). From exploiting her. My opinion is that Abbie does not deserve the non-existent attention that she gets. She deserves a nice one-on-one facility atmosphere (if there is such a place), where she can truly be happy. Not paraded around for views and likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ooh ooh ooh! Has anyone seen the crappy birthday gifts...YET? Wasn't Abbie supposed to do nail stuff or something with beads, where has that content been!?!?
I read that in my mind as Horshak from Welcome Back Kotter!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm just watching last night's vlog - Bee drops the egg, it stresses Pig out, but she didn't make a single move to help clean it up. And guess what, Pig - you complaining about Bee stressing you out making a mess....YOU ARE IN THEIR KITCHEN!!!! Shut your trap. And Ass making Abbie going through the motions of Abbie "making her own mac & cheese" (for breakfast no less....)

And his sit down talk about Abbie & Bee being so different. You're bleeping jealous because you see the result of focusing on your damn child.

This outfit. Just a joke from head to toe. With the fugly HeyDudes, no less.
1657203268512.png

Exthra Cheeth Pleeth....
1657203344025.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I'm just watching last night's vlog - Bee drops the egg, it stresses Pig out, but she didn't make a single move to help clean it up. And guess what, Pig - you complaining about Bee stressing you out making a mess....YOU ARE IN THEIR KITCHEN!!!! Shut your trap. And Ass making Abbie going through the motions of Abbie "making her own mac & cheese" (for breakfast no less....)

And his sit down talk about Abbie & Bee being so different. You're bleeping jealous because you see the result of focusing on your damn child.

This outfit. Just a joke from head to toe. With the fugly HeyDudes, no less. View attachment 1399263

Exthra Cheeth Pleeth....View attachment 1399267
🤪 Those shoes. I mean, why choose a dress that makes you the only waddling Independence Day parade float...a literal one hoe show...and pair it with those shoes? As if the Red, White and Blue Omar special did not make her stand out enough as it was. Then, of course she got tipsy and decided to sing along....but another topic for another time.
The Wee Family seem to be gracious hosts. How nice of them to install a tall, secure pen all for Pig to graze and waller around in before and after steaks and s'mores.❤ Tho Thweet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
And it’s so damn boring this year. Last year at least they visited some gorgeous places. This year it’s more cities, visiting people, less “camping”. This year it’s the worlds largest rubber stamp, the corn palace, visiting with the two ton huns, and more footage of restaurants than anything

Todays glut, enormous burger with peanut butter and jelly and a pound of fries. #105lbsDown
Also, when they are putting stickers on the map for the places they've been, why not make it a huge map and something abbie does? What about seeing what states have autism friendly restaurants/activities? They could be looking into autism friendly restaurants and eating there instead of shoving their faces full of lard at any stop. How is this fathering autism anymore? She's not verbal so she doesn't have a say?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I got the feeling that may have been an activity from her school, she seemed to know just what to do. and she looked happy til Fatboy started forcing her to hold both sticks and sitting her down.
Exactly right. I thought the same thing as soon as I saw A having to control how Abbie was going about drumming. She was just fine standing there. Then in comes the A Ball of Control and he has her sit down and hit what he wants her to. She quickly loses interest at that point, as would I if someone was CONSTANTLY interfering. My God, man! Leave her the F alone!
They had to spotlight that there was some egg breakage on the floor, and make a big deal out of it. They both have some kind of mental problem, or maybe it’s an ego issue. They have to show off, appear to be the best and have the best, always be right, can’t take any type of suggestion or advice. I suspect if they had listened to the many therapists that have entered into their world, Abbie would be much further along.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Also, when they are putting stickers on the map for the places they've been, why not make it a huge map and something abbie does? What about seeing what states have autism friendly restaurants/activities? They could be looking into autism friendly restaurants and eating there instead of shoving their faces full of lard at any stop. How is this fathering autism anymore? She's not verbal so she doesn't have a say?
That's exactly what I said. They could've had the trip planned way ahead of time finding great places that are geared towards Abbie. That would be GREAT autism-friendly awareness of what to do with your child while visiting other states. They suck so bad. Where I live there are multiple places that are run by families that only hire people with special needs. This a 40 mile radius. Those are just the places I know of. The Wee family sucks just as bad as The Masses. Both families exploit their children, and that Wee dad is a bleeping weirdo. He still sees no issue with the filming of that car seat video. I really can't find words for what is wrong with these parents other than the mental illness of some sort.

• Heart
According to the interwebs, the HunFest in Colorado starts July 28. Wonder if Isaiah will wait until then to join the rolling cesspool or what. I can't WAIT to see what Omar has prepared for Pig's love fest with the huns. She's about 40 pounds heavier than last year, so I'm sure they'll have plenty of video of the Pig dancing to Baby Got Back!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
According to the interwebs, the HunFest in Colorado starts July 28. Wonder if Isaiah will wait until then to join the rolling cesspool or what. I can't WAIT to see what Omar has prepared for Pig's love fest with the huns. She's about 40 pounds heavier than last year, so I'm sure they'll have plenty of video of the Pig dancing to Baby Got Back!
The Pig announced that he was joining them in MN, in a few days (I think it was one of her IG posts)… So, he will be flying out shortly and be there for the HunFest…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I got the feeling that may have been an activity from her school, she seemed to know just what to do. and she looked happy til Fatboy started forcing her to hold both sticks and sitting her down.
It’s like that one colourful stacking toy that she has right now and has been out on and off over the past couple of months. Abbie sits happily playing with it on her own terms, then Ass comes over and starts making her stack them according to colour... And then she promptly loses interest. They just CAN’T let her do anything- even play- on her own terms and in her own way.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.