Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my gosh! Priscilla is on her IG talking about how she has to keep the dishes and things cleaned up because they are moving constantly and have to use the sink to protect the coffee machine and the clothes have to be put up to move the slides.. Like it is a huge deal, because they are moving camp sites a lot.
Really, shouldn’t she be doing this at home? She doesn’t have a job to really go to… She could easily spend another 10-15 minutes, to clean the dishes after breakfast, lunch and dinner. Also, doing the laundry, at least 1-2 loads a day (still trying to figure out how they have THAT much laundry). Thus not leaving it to Asa doing it constantly.
Gosh, she is a horrible housekeeper..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh my gosh! Priscilla is on her IG talking about how she has to keep the dishes and things cleaned up because they are moving constantly and have to use the sink to protect the coffee machine and the clothes have to be put up to move the slides.. Like it is a huge deal, because they are moving camp sites a lot.
Really, shouldn’t she be doing this at home? She doesn’t have a job to really go to… She could easily spend another 10-15 minutes, to clean the dishes after breakfast, lunch and dinner. Also, doing the laundry, at least 1-2 loads a day (still trying to figure out how they have THAT much laundry). Thus not leaving it to Asa doing it constantly.
Gosh, she is a horrible housekeeper..
That camper looks like a hoarder situation. Mixed with a little Abitude attitude.

This is

shnorrer too. both of them

What's their song? Old McDonald? With an oink oink here...
Or It Aint Ove

This is

shnorrer too. both of them

What's their song? Old McDonald? With an oink oink here...
Or It Aint Over till The Fat Lady Sings? Or
It's All About That Base.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
P’s views on taking welfare or disability are hypocritical. She doesn’t believe people should do it because she wasn’t raised that way. So I’m sure her views on this are just as hypocritical.
Doing the type of work that I do, in some ways I agree that there are people who definitely take advantage of the system.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She could avoid all of the dish washing if they just used good paper plates, and kept their meals simple. But no, not them. She probably has fake place settings she puts out each night. 🙄

• Haha
P’s views on taking welfare or disability are hypocritical. She doesn’t believe people should do it because she wasn’t raised that way. So I’m sure her views on this are just as hypocritical.
If she doesn’t or didn’t do it then no one should,she’s not workin with a full deck! She musta been severely sheltered and or her head was filled with that bullshit from a young age,either way she’s got mental issues,just like that people who are into Star Wars are “geeky” or “nerdy” she can find handle people having different interests unless they suit her!,I mean I’m not into Star Wars but I’m not gonna tit on people who do, that just proves how much knowledge she severely lacks!

Doing the type of work that I do, in some ways I agree that there are people who definitely take advantage of the system.
Forsure!! I mean some definitely so NEED it but too many are on it cuz they’d rather not work for their money,I feel for the ones who actually need it and are turned down cuz of some asshole that doesn’t wanna work for their money but instead just have it handed to them,disability’s the same,some are on it cuz they don’t wanna work so they make up an illness and for whatever reason doctors approve it, i had a friend who was turned down 4x cuz they didn’t believe her,she’s confined to a wheelchair due to Spina Bifida (permanent birth defect) so she needs disability pay,last I heard from her she was also working a legit job as well (with the disability you’re allowed to make a certain amount over what the disability pay is) and she had her own place as well

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m irrationally angry that they complained about the cheese being under the sauce on their pizza. They want to come off as being so travelled and open minded and all that and can’t talk for ten seconds about the pizza in a complimentary way? It comes off as a total asshole move to talk like that... They are NOT connoisseurs of cuisine. Pretty sure Chicago knows what they’re doing with pizza. There’s a reason it’s so well known.
(Said with love from a Canadian who has only ever had Chicago deep dish pizza frozen from a box but still thinks it was vastly superior to any other pizza. ;) )
omg I thought the same thing. I mean everyone has preferences but they make it sound like if something isn't exactly the way they like it it automatically means its bad. No dick heads you all just like basic things and exactly YOUR way! isn't the whole point of traveling to see and try new things? blows my mind how small minded they are. Chicago pizza is amazing and you can't say otherwise haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hey big p! It’s not normal to have to sit tilted, or to one side, in your car. She’s gonna end up like one of Dr. Now’s patients that can’t leave their house because they can’t fit in the car
I wonder if they used a XL Uber the other day. 🤔🤣

• Haha
And Pig is taking advantage of the system from autism benefits the same way ( *because they can afford to pay out of pocket) just as people are getting welfare benefits that gave a higher income than is reported. Pig is taking away benefits and a ridiculous fully paid scholarship from a family that needs it. Its fraudulent either way.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Okay, this isn’t very nice but….when has that ever stopped us. We had some acquaintances at our house years ago to attend a funeral and they were traveling by RV. And to tell you the truth….they stunk. Body odor. When I think of the sweaty obese hambeasts trying to keep clean in that fancy RV, in hot weather, limited water, having to walk to and fro to any outdoor facilities trying to maintain any sense of cleanliness…. Well you can use your imagination. It’d take a tankful of RV water just to wash the Pig’s undercarriage. And a diaper full of waste in the summer heat? 🤢🤮

I’ll bet the famous actor and his wife have to do some deep cleaning and air freshening in their home to rid their house of the massive stench. Looks like they tried to keep them outside except Abbie who ran indoors.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Okay, this isn’t very nice but….when has that ever stopped us. We had some acquaintances at our house years ago to attend a funeral and they were traveling by RV. And to tell you the truth….they stunk. Body odor. When I think of the sweaty obese hambeasts trying to keep clean in that fancy RV, in hot weather, limited water, having to walk to and fro to any outdoor facilities trying to maintain any sense of cleanliness…. Well you can use your imagination. It’d take a tankful of RV water just to wash the Pig’s undercarriage. And a diaper full of waste in the summer heat? 🤢🤮

I’ll bet the famous actor and his wife have to do some deep cleaning and air freshening in their home to rid their house of the massive stench. Looks like they tried to keep them outside except Abbie who ran indoors.
Yea.. I can just imagine the stench. I wonder if Abbie had a diaper full as well.. they had been wondering around Chicago so I can only imagine. I'm sure there was a reason they kept them outside.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

I agree. Let's face it, the only time any of them get a decent wash is when they spend the day in the cement pond. I worked with a woman who was the size of The Beast and please read no further if you are eating or are easily grossed out............. you could always tell when she had her period. The smell was absolutely foul and I imagine the same would be true of The Beast:sick::sick::sick::sick: Now on to their feet. None of them seem to wear socks in their rubber soled shoes, I can only imagine how sour their feet and shoes stink.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Tonight's Vlog:

I can't believe the narrative they're both going on about after Asa freaj=ked out because Abbie bolted right past Piggy. She didn't move because it takes too much effort.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It bothers me when they let Abby walk really fast in front of them and they hold her by her shirt. They do the same with her back pack but at least that’s not her clothes. I just can’t believe all these people in random small towns know who they are… keep lying you fat ass.. gotta keep that ego boosted

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Tonight's Vlog:

I can't believe the narrative they're both going on about after Asa freaj=ked out because Abbie bolted right past Piggy. She didn't move because it takes too much effort.
They really thought they could let Abbie run uncontrollably with those little kids in the parade? They would have been scared to death to see an adult size woman thrashing around like that.. not to mention she could go from being in the "parade" to just bolting..if that wasn't what she was doing anyway.

Its hilarious the way they have to convince viewers what a good time they are having.

Does anyone believe Asshat ran into someone who asked him if people asked if he gets asked if he is a big youtube..father autism?? It sounds exactly made up from his pompous brain.

Reactions: 29
That big witch really took one step in Abby’s direction and she yells for assa. And then they called it cute.. and awesome. They certainly didn’t put much effort into getting her either. Why do they think allowing her to run with random children is totally fine? Abby doesn’t understand when she can do things and when she can’t.. let her run with random kids at the campground and she’s gonna think she can run wherever. It’s like they don’t perceive danger.

Reactions: 23
Y’know... Watching as they go through Cabella’s (sorry if I spelled that wrong!) I’m realizing something. They repeatedly talk about how Abbie would NEVER do a museum, and yet it’s not really any different than dragging her through a shop. And certainly less intense than making her go through the Hershey thing. They may as well just fess up that THEY don’t want to do museums and Abbie is a convenient reason to not do anything like it. Abbie would do just fine. And judging by how interested she was in the fish tank and the taxidermy wolf in the shop, she’d likely enjoy a science or children’s museum...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Mr. Autism Awareness seemed like he tit his pants when Abbie ran off. He seemed genuinely embarrassed trying to retrieve her, talking all quiet and nervous. Forget about Priscilla even attempting to get her. It's a given the woman can't walk five swift steps without starting a major fire between her legs. They didn't want anyone to see the crazy behavior. If they thought is was so cute, why didn't they let her continue on marching in the parade. Assa said, "You can go in the parade if you want" as they lead her back to the RV. Assa seemed shaken as he then tried to play it off this was just cute.

And another story being told about being recognized by a random person. Why can't he just say yes, that is my channel and thanks for watching. But I don't believe it happened, so it's a mute point.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Tonight's Vlog:

Drunk ass Pig wallering around “folding clothes”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.