Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
🙄

1656468413980.png

1656468279996.png

1656468212139.png

She's so freaking stupid that she doesn't even proof read her intro to her page. :LOL::LOL:

1656468715047.png

Reviews on Cilla's stuff and things.

1656468974223.png

1656469018230.png

1656469121728.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
My late MIL was born in Erlangen and her mother used to make the best German food I’ve ever had. Rinderrouladen and spaètzle is my fav

Oh yes! Those are delicious! We went into town one day and stopped by a bakery (bakerei) and got some pastries. So damn good. It is such a neat place to be in. We went to a few castles, saw all the relatives (who all fed us well! OMG), and it was just so beautiful.

Reactions: 9
Asa is telling a big lie that Abbie can say no on her device. If she can say yes and no why haven't we heard her say that before. She can't say yes and no but they pretend like she so they can use it for content
Yup, I think he felt the need to lie because more & more people are at least mentioning her inability to consent. Boychik0380 I believe your posts have been the most noticeable 😊👍🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Here is a recent vlog from Lurch. Dickdo can lean a lot from his sister-in-law on how to create interesting travel content. I find it interesting how similar her parents are to Jessica and Dishy Grandpa. They are seem like really nice people who you would want to get to know.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1377326
She's such a witch! Use my code...this is how I get credit. 💄 :poop:
She has no marketing or customer service skills whatsoever. She could have easily said "Make sure to use my code to save even more!" That way it at least looks like she'd be trying to benefit her customers. But nope not her, it's all about her and what you can do to better her life.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1377326
She's such a witch! Use my code...this is how I get credit. 💄 :poop:
This must be what happens when Asa doesn't proofread before she flails her thumbs around and posts all by herself. :rolleyes:

We're off to the hospital tomorrow for younger kid. Tomorrow's a "tune up" for their port, then minor surgery on Thursday. We have to be inpatient now for IV hydration 24 hours before any anesthesia because of new & unexplained kidney issues the docs are still trying to figure out. Kiddo's already had 2 AKIs in the last year, the team refuses to risk more if they can be prevented.
This tit sucks so bad. I can't sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This must be what happens when Asa doesn't proofread before she flails her thumbs around and posts all by herself. :rolleyes:

We're off to the hospital tomorrow for younger kid. Tomorrow's a "tune up" for their port, then minor surgery on Thursday. We have to be inpatient now for IV hydration 24 hours before any anesthesia because of new & unexplained kidney issues the docs are still trying to figure out. Kiddo's already had 2 AKIs in the last year, the team refuses to risk more if they can be prevented.
This tit sucks so bad. I can't sleep.
Holding you and your kiddo in prayer. May everything go smoothly. And may @CoffeeMomof2 get the sleep she needs. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Either her Depo, or antipsychotic.
If they mention it again next month, we'll know for sure.
Why an antipsychotic? Abbie doesn't really fit the bill for an injectable antipsychotic...her parents provide her meds on schedule, and she swallows pills just fine. I'm assuming you mean the long-acting ones, and I'm also not sure if they're even available for administration at home...the whole point is for them to be administered in a clinical setting, so the patient isn't responsible for administering it themselves. Depo is more likely since we already know she's on it. And there are plenty of other medications that may be injected at home...vitamin B12, biologics, etc.

This child needs to go to the dentist. 😡. Sedate her if you have to, but the molar looks like it is in bad shape and along her gum line looks terrible.
4D58D65D-783B-428B-95AB-FCB27404D16F.jpeg
27CDC736-0AB0-4C01-BC09-693DB506BD6F.jpeg

• Sad
This child needs to go to the dentist. 😡. Sedate her if you have to, but the molar looks like it is in bad shape and along her gum line looks terrible.View attachment 1377413View attachment 1377416
Her teeth have grown square instead of rounded, because she doesn't speak, and have the tongue thrusting that we do when we speak. Her selfish parents don't seem to notice and take care of the things that are needed, her teeth, her hump, her lack of muscle tone, sunburns, cutting her hair Etc. Seriously when was the last time they had her hair cut? It does no good to keep it long hopes that she won't look so IDD. Um, don't they think that the honking, the Pull-Ups, head banging and thrashing, Blank Stare, nonverbal, gives it away?!🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Abbie has such unusual looking teeth. I wonder if it's a genetic abnormality?

Reactions: 11
Speaking of teeth, these photos are a few days apart. Why does she have quite a gap between her front teeth that seems to have disappeared? It also looks like they are different teeth. What's up with that?

1656495730940.png
1656495749698.png

1656495345682.png
1656495394745.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s an entitled asswipe sometimes, but he is a good grandson. I wish he could come up with other activities than going out to eat with them, but he Learned that from
The best.

Reactions: 12
Speaking of teeth, these photos are a few days apart. Why does she have quite a gap between her front teeth that seems to have disappeared? It also looks like they are different teeth. What's up with that?

View attachment 1377754View attachment 1377757

View attachment 1377739View attachment 1377742
The picture on the left was when P first started Slimelife. Maybe she had that front tooth filled in when she finally went to the dentist. This family is disgusting.

Reactions: 11
Why an antipsychotic? Abbie doesn't really fit the bill for an injectable antipsychotic...her parents provide her meds on schedule, and she swallows pills just fine. I'm assuming you mean the long-acting ones, and I'm also not sure if they're even available for administration at home...the whole point is for them to be administered in a clinical setting, so the patient isn't responsible for administering it themselves. Depo is more likely since we already know she's on it. And there are plenty of other medications that may be injected at home...vitamin B12, biologics, etc.
We don't know what Abbie may fit the bill for.
I'm just speculating like everyone else does.

• Heart
He’s an entitled asswipe sometimes, but he is a good grandson. I wish he could come up with other activities than going out to eat with them, but he Learned that from
The best.
I thought Isaiah looked healthier in this VLOG.... he will probably start gaining weight..he ate through the entire VLOG. I'm sure it did him good to be somewhat away from the Massives.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yup, I think he felt the need to lie because more & more people are at least mentioning her inability to consent. Boychik0380 I believe your posts have been the most noticeable 😊👍🙏
How do people believe anything that asa has said? They aren't concerned about her limited vocabulary and that shes 17 years old and still not potty trained. If asa really cared then he would prioritize her basic needs over filming her for content. He wants abbie to appear more independent than she actually is to impress people. They always do what they want never thinking about if abbie wants to do it or if its too many sensory overload for me. As someone with autism myself I can't stand the way they treat her.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.