Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not tit talking german food. I love german food. Lol. I have had it straight from a german grandmother. Authentic and delicious.

Funny though Abbie's plate has an extra spoon. Looks like someone is sharing her plate.

So guess it is true that P shares a plate with Ab. Just she has one of her own also.
No tit talking intended!!

There's a reason I knew what the dishes were, I grew up eating German (and Hungarian) food. :love:
But did they choose anything even moderately healthy? Nahhhhh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah I wouldn’t want to be stuck in an RV with them at night. Yuck 🤢
When P said to make that turn to the dumping station, did anyone hear A say I'm not going to dump, or something like that. So then did they drive that whole way with a full septic tank?!😲🤢

Off Note, the rodeo is in town, it's right across the street from me, and I'm going tonight, woohoo🐂🐃🤠 🐷Gonna see Pigs family.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve been to Germany multiple times on a school exchange, loved it! While Germans love their meat and don’t understand the concept of vegetarian (my friend’s exchange family were like you can eat this, it’s 90% vegetarian) I seem to remember having some really nice food some of the food was fairly heavy like their rye bread, but it certainly wasn’t all fried brown slop. The maassholes just love brown food. The browner the better.

I have also had authentic German food via my in-laws when we visited them in Germany. My hubby is 100% born and raised in a town near Kaiserslaughtern. It was seriously some of the best food I've ever had. It didn't look like slop on a plate.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did anyone see the clip Asa posted of Isaiah talking to the security camera?
The humpers thought it was just the funniest thing ever.
They must not get out much.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They are going to find out, if they haven’t by now, RV’s are like boats, you just keep throwing your money at them. When my parents retired they got an RV and traveled all over. They loved it but said once they sold it, it was a relief. A lot of work and money. They could stay at some really nice resorts for probably half the money they spend and actually relax and enjoy. Notice how the boat they had isn’t even talked about anymore.
Sailing life is awesome and I miss it a lot. My in-laws had a 35 ft freedom sailboat and my happiest times were spent on that boat. I will always be a tent camper so, when the sold the boat for an rv, I wasn’t too pleased. 😆😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Abbie’s rocking, the extra weight of the hefty huns and Asshat curb hopping probably caused the leaf spring to flatten!

She seriously needs to get rid of that carpet padding shirt!

Screenshot_20220628-175723~3.png

Screenshot_20220628-185102-858.png

Screenshot_20220628-175422~7.png

Screenshot_20220628-185121-169.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I have also had authentic German food via my in-laws when we visited them in Germany. My hubby is 100% born and raised in a town near Kaiserslaughtern. It was seriously some of the best food I've ever had. It didn't look like slop on a plate.
My late MIL was born in Erlangen and her mother used to make the best German food I’ve ever had. Rinderrouladen and spaètzle is my fav

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Asa is telling a big lie that Abbie can say no on her device. If she can say yes and no why haven't we heard her say that before. She can't say yes and no but they pretend like she so they can use it for content

Their meals are always various shades of tan and brown. 🤮
50 Shades of beige

Abbie’s rocking, the extra weight of the hefty huns and Asshat curb hopping probably caused the leaf spring to flatten!

She seriously needs to get rid of that carpet padding shirt!

View attachment 1377249

View attachment 1377244

View attachment 1377246

View attachment 1377247
She looks like a miserable cow in that picture in the car.

Also how much food do they have in that RV? Because that must be adding some weight on top of Pigrillapotomus and Assache.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Asa is telling a big lie that Abbie can say no on her device. If she can say yes and no why haven't we heard her say that before. She can't say yes and no but they pretend like she so they can use it for content
Yeah, I call bullsh*t on that too. Nice try Asa!

So Asa spent five hours with the guys. They must have given the big thumbs down to being on the vlog. Ill bet Asa felt insecure without the camera stuck to his hand the whole time

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So Asa spent five hours with the guys. They must have given the big thumbs down to being on the vlog. Ill bet Asa felt insecure without the camera stuck to his hand the whole time
Ass was away 5 hours. P couldn't manage Abbie for 5 hours. She had her slimelife lackies there to help. Gods forbid she actually do parenting and mothering.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Was that her Depo shot she was given, I wonder. I didn’t realize that they could take that on the road with them. Or perhaps they filled a script at a pharmacy. What a mess that would be if she didn’t have that shot.

Reactions: 14
Was that her Depo shot she was given, I wonder. I didn’t realize that they could take that on the road with them. Or perhaps they filled a script at a pharmacy. What a mess that would be if she didn’t have that shot.
Either her Depo, or antipsychotic.
If they mention it again next month, we'll know for sure.

Reactions: 11
Yeah, I call bullsh*t on that too. Nice try Asa!
Whenever I call him out on that the humpers always rush to support him after complaining do many times he finally decided to hide my YouTube comments. I understand that it isn't easy training abbie but they haven't even attempted to teach her new words or potty train her. They want her to look more independent than she really is. Teaching her new words is only content.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.