Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are his friends? Seriously!? He must be a real ray of sunshine to hang with in real life. 😼
Well, he appears to be an odd duck. Very strange personality for a young man. To not even have one friend is weird. He’s taking after his father apparently.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well, he appears to be an odd duck. Very strange personality for a young man. To not even have one friend is weird. He’s taking after his father apparently.
The poor bugger has been raised with horrible of examples of just about everything, including how to cultivate and maintain friendships. He needs to hang around with Lurch and the Angry Elf. They moved across the county and seem to have a new circle of friends to supplement the friends they have made along the way. Lurch could also teach him important home improvement and maintenace skills and along with the Elf, how to cook and bake delicious and healthy meals.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Not defending him at all but I guess its possible he could have friends/acquaintances that dont want to be on the VLOG?? He still lets his life revolve around his parents way too much at his age though.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Not defending him at all but I guess its possible he could have friends/acquaintances that dont want to be on the VLOG?? He still lets his life revolve around his parents way too much at his age though.
This is true. I thought about that possibility. How many young 20 somethings don’t want to be on social media though? A few here and there, sure…but all of his friends? Unless he just has 1 or 2 friends..guess that could be it too. All speculation on both sides of the field. Agreed. He needs to be weaned from the teat. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This is true. I thought about that possibility. How many young 20 somethings don’t want to be on social media though? A few here and there, sure…but all of his friends? Unless he just has 1 or 2 friends..guess that could be it too. All speculation on both sides of the field. Agreed. He needs to be weaned from the teat. 🥰
I think he's like lots of young folks that his socializing happens when they play those blasted video games. Behind a screen, it's easy to talk to people you don't know I guess. You'd think with that pool and all the things, he'd have pool parties all the time. It's sad really, but yeah, he's never learned how to make or be a friend.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Looks like junior has inherited mama's left side face droop and wonky eye.

1656523500382.png

I see where Cillapotamus gets her appetite from. ;)

1656523642379.png

1656523855925.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I think there's a difference between not wanting to be on social media...and not wanting to be on some loser's cheesy "family-friendly" Youtube channel alongside his grandparents and his disabled little sister. :LOL:

That said, I do still watch a lot of the college-age or recently graduated vloggers that I found back when I was looking for study inspo for nursing school...and very few of them feature their friends on their vlogs in any meaningful way. I don't think 20somethings want their private business out there on the internet any more than the rest of us do.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So basically he's admitted what we all knew. "Too much of the wrong stuff". Are you paying attention here Cilla and Asshat?

1656523968100.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Some major fat hiding contortions going into this photo... along with the Oompa Loompa style photography...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Some major fat hiding contortions going into this photo... along with the Oompa Loompa style photography...

You look skinnier from SPACE I guess :ROFLMAO: Also, Piggy, buy bras that go with certain shirts. Nobody wants to see your sweaty, gray, boulder holder strap

• Haha
  • Heart
My thigh could fit through that sleeve opening. I’m not skinny either. Not a good look big p!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

That's a shot of Cilla wondering if she can steal the leg lamp and use it in her photos to fool the humpers.

You look skinnier from SPACE I guess :ROFLMAO: Also, Piggy, buy bras that go with certain shirts. Nobody wants to see your sweaty, gray, boulder holder strap
That may be a boulder holder but what she really needs is a pebble pusher.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can see this too, but Isaiah was way too excited when he moved and found a few friends. he filmed the crap out of them. I think he would use them for content.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That's a shot of Cilla wondering if she can steal the leg lamp and use it in her photos to fool the humpers.

That may be a boulder holder but what she really needs is a pebble pusher.
I have that leg lamp and that house in on my bucket list so I am soooo pissed to see them there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think there's a difference between not wanting to be on social media...and not wanting to be on some loser's cheesy "family-friendly" Youtube channel alongside his grandparents and his disabled little sister. :LOL:

That said, I do still watch a lot of the college-age or recently graduated vloggers that I found back when I was looking for study inspo for nursing school...and very few of them feature their friends on their vlogs in any meaningful way. I don't think 20somethings want their private business out there on the internet any more than the rest of us do.
Laughing at the cheesy loser bit.😀 All while in-cat-pacitated.😹😻😹
You are right..who TF would wanna be vlogged alongside this. 🫣 Nobody besides Ass and Co.
E9591150-656F-484D-B4EA-C1508F3C3735.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
that boy acts and talks like he is 14-15,not 21...short,jerky sentences,shifty eyes and so awkward.Hard to believe he has had much education.Then topped off with his weird entitled attitude?? I wouldn't want to be his friend...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.