Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whale…yes. 😹 Havernick is on a whole different level though. On the Pig trip to Mexico, she ( Havernick) knew layovers and tit. Flight plans. It was insane. Personally, I don’t give a tit how they get there, or really where they are…I just want to see the fuckery once they arrive at their destination….wherever that may be. ❤
OMG—flight plans? Uh ya,,, that’s too much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't believe they ever even planned to go for 2 months. He was just trying to make it more interesting. Well once again you failed Asshole. He will come up with little excuses, here and there, to cover his lie and return home. What will it be?
High gas prices?
Isaiah broke a water main riding his one wheel over it
Isaiah broke his one wheel for the 3rd time and Pig has to comfort him and buy a new one. (Buy 2 Pig....you know he is going to break it again)
Isaiah locked himself in the bathroom by accident. Outer Abby lock on door slid down when he was in there and locked him in.
Nala got out and he can't find her anywhere. (Look in the secret room behind the couch).
All Pigs fishies got out and died.

Why do you think they will come home early?
They rushed home because Isaiah called to tell them that Squirt came back! 🐢 Sadly, it was only a rock. 🪨

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And more fun from the LM live…🤪
A perfectly reasonable question & one I am sure pig was furious about.👍

The more I see of their whole lifestyle of constantly being on the go and doing all the things, the more I like being laid back and away from massive amounts of people and noise. Since my kiddo is not a huge people fan, he's turned me into just appreciating a simple walk on a trail. Actually, I liked all the rules the stores had during the pandemic (one way lanes, max occupancy limits) because it was far less crowded. I remember when they did away with all those rules and my first thoughts were "OMG so many people....ewww." If we had even attempted a place like this with my boy, we would have certainly given him his fidgets to twirl to help his anxiety. But, a trip like this would have solely been for me because my kiddo doesn't even eat that stuff. So, we would have found another activity.

Cilla, so take a shower when he gets back. What is the big bleeping deal with having to wait? There's no way I'd let a bunch of people that I honestly don't really know that well watch my non-verbal child.
Wow poor dainty pig had to wait what .. 5 minutes? Try being your daughter, you bleeping embarrassment of a creature.... how long has she waited for a shower? Two days? Three? Unlike your ugly ass, she can't just go have one. Waiting for a parent who could not care less to help her must be hell. And guess what. HER life is all about ... well, her IDD that you wont talk about & AUTISM. She has no choice .. Also, she has no willing help.
But please whine on, you overstacked pile of pigshit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Whale…yes. 😹 Havernick is on a whole different level though. On the Pig trip to Mexico, she ( Havernick) knew layovers and tit. Flight plans. It was insane. Personally, I don’t give a tit how they get there, or really where they are…I just want to see the fuckery once they arrive at their destination….wherever that may be. ❤
I have to disagree, the journey is sometimes better than the destination for these hambeasts 😂 😂 I can't tell you how much I look forward to busted RV toilets, overheated appliances and roadside assistance from AAA which will take six hours😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It looked like literal tit with sugar on.
what’s worse than a beige tea, it’s got to be brown tea. Everything they eat is brown.
Right?! I honestly couldn’t even identify it when I first saw the picture. I’m someone who really enjoys food but sweet fancy duck, P! Put something recognizable in your trough! That huge, greasy lump of meat (the food, I mean - tho it’s a good description of P as well!) is a big pile of NOPE. 😬

@therealamylynn

I tried to reply to your comment... View attachment 1367140
However, it was on the previous thread :unsure: and we have moved on! 😂 😂 😂

Here ya go!! 😁😍

View attachment 1367142
That is glorious!! 😆 Thank you, really needed that laugh tonight. 👍🏻🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
After 8 hours of me wearing a pony tail or hair clips...pulled back..I'm ready to take it down! Run my hands through it scratch my scalp brush it out..relieve that pressure...poor Abbie can't speak up...but you'd think that cow of a mooooother knows exactly what it feels like having your hair up all day never mind sleep in it and keep it all knotty for 24 hours..!

They make me sick.

Notice the other parents brought things for their kids to play with? Why does this poor autistic kid who desperately needs sensory items in her hands have NOtHING!? Oh pardon my she has a plastic baggie inside the camper.
I’m reading you guys while sitting in the break room about halfway through a 12 hour shift…and the first thing I usually do when I get in here is let down my hair, shake it out, and massage my head for a few seconds. There are nights when I go home with an actual headache from having my hair up all shift…and I don’t pull it anywhere near as tight as they pull Abbie’s, I just have it up in a loose bun. And their insistence on keeping her hair super long makes it worse…longer hair is heavier, and hurts more when you have it pulled back for hours on end.

Abbie didn’t need toys because she’s not one of the kids…she’s a TYPICAL TEEN remember?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
They rushed home because Isaiah called to tell them that Squirt came back! 🐢 Sadly, it was only a rock. 🪨
I am curious as to when isaiah arrives to relieve the parents from there role so they can eat and drink more and do less while he cares for abbie

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I am curious as to when isaiah arrives to relieve the parents from there role so they can eat and drink more and do less while he cares for abbie
I'm thinking that if the Eating Their Way Through The U S of A Tour continues, Isaiah will be there within two weeks. poor bugger. I'm assuming that the Boone property is an airbnb. Is there a clever person out there who can confirm this along with the price of the rental?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm thinking that if the Eating Their Way Through The U S of A Tour continues, Isaiah will be there within two weeks. poor bugger. I'm assuming that the Boone property is an airbnb. Is there a clever person out there who can confirm this along with the price of the rental?
I think someone suggested Isaiah had to do 6 weeks of work for this 'work experience'. I reckon he started on the 23th May so he's done 5 ish weeks. I reckon he will be out in just over a week.

When the maasives left they said see you in a few weeks to Jnr - so i agree it must be soon.

Abbie at least may then have a chance of being washed and dressed when I arrives

• Sad
One last visit to Hershey!s Chocolate World:

The environment and her parents were certainly overwhelming for Abbie.
11AC5155-F8B7-47DB-B6FF-9965129B4514.png

Thank you @What the .... for the loan of your photo.

We can only hope that Abbie will enjoy her jumbo Reese’s cup. It was quite an investment.
2EEC2E27-58F5-4770-AEE2-7C9BC04888A5.jpeg

But wait… The employee helping mix Sweet Girl’s even sweeter treat is suspicious that it may not be for Abbie.
DC835DC3-1E2B-48ED-888C-E15C26A1CA1D.png

But I have a hunch that Big P would add some different mix-ins:
ABCE0177-07B3-4893-941E-913486083F87.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
How does she know their flight plans?
No clue. But, she responded to another humper and was filling them in on where their connecting flights were. I asked her if she was tracking their flight. She then deleted all of her comments. 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Serious question fellow tattlers. How much do you think this 2 month long RV trek is costing them?
Fuel, food, entertainment etc. I'm throwing a rough guess out there at about 8K.

Reactions: 14
Serious question fellow tattlers. How much do you think this 2 month long RV trek is costing them?
Fuel, food, entertainment etc. I'm throwing a rough guess out there at about 8K.
Let’s see, my estimates are:
Diesel for the truck: $3200-3500 (easily)
Gas for the generator: $800 ($100/week but that is conservative)
Camp sites: $3000 (60 days at $50 a night but most will be over this and they probably will boondock some, like they did at the parent’s homestead)
Groceries: $2400 (estimating $300 a week, easily and counting in firewood)
Eating out/entry fees to visit: $2400 (estimating another $100 for each of them, times 8 weeks)
Grand total: $11,800-$12,100*
*This leaves out once Isaiah arrives, as more money would need to go into fuel, groceries, etc too..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Let’s see, my estimates are:
Diesel for the truck: $3200-3500 (easily)
Gas for the generator: $800 ($100/week but that is conservative)
Camp sites: $3000 (60 days at $50 a night but most will be over this and they probably will boondock some, like they did at the parent’s homestead)
Groceries: $2400 (estimating $300 a week, easily and counting in firewood)
Eating out/entry fees to visit: $2400 (estimating another $100 for each of them, times 8 weeks)
Grand total: $11,800-$12,100*
*This leaves out once Isaiah arrives, as more money would need to go into fuel, groceries, etc too..
Souvenirs and excursions (they've already rented a pontoon boat) and maybe their biggest expense - LIQUOR!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I feel like its way more then that... his pickup does not get good MPG just by itself...imagine it is pulling that big trailer.... they must have to fill up multiple times a day when traveling... when not traveling....not sure what it uses to cool the trailer. Add all the touristy places.. and eating out multiple times a day... my guess would be closer to 20,000 +. I'm sure it is a tax deduction tho... and taken off the slime income...one reason she had to meet her slime huns on the trip.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.