Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was obese I only wore shirts that covered my stomach, and my butt, no one needs to see that. Just like no one needs to see Pc's huge hanging gunt, and flabby droopy ass🀒
I was very overweight too. I can’t fathom how she is wearing jeans in summer in the south! They look like thick ones too.I wore a lot of dresses to keep me cool with bike shorts underneath to prevent chub rubπŸ˜‰ and lightweight capris.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Let’s see, my estimates are:
Diesel for the truck: $3200-3500 (easily)
Gas for the generator: $800 ($100/week but that is conservative)
Camp sites: $3000 (60 days at $50 a night but most will be over this and they probably will boondock some, like they did at the parent’s homestead)
Groceries: $2400 (estimating $300 a week, easily and counting in firewood)
Eating out/entry fees to visit: $2400 (estimating another $100 for each of them, times 8 weeks)
Grand total: $11,800-$12,100*
*This leaves out once Isaiah arrives, as more money would need to go into fuel, groceries, etc too..
Bet weekly groceries are way more than 300. They don't shop intelligently. Plus you have alcohol costs... which in the bible belt is WAY more expensive. I can easily hit 300 a week on just food (I cook from scratch 3 meals a day, plus snacks and deserts once a week at least... but also shop carefully) food prices have skyrocketed and they have no altered their spending at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Old vlog A&P are going shopping for clothes for Isaiah while he was still in high school. They were talking about how Isaiah has sensory issues because certain materials he won't wear because it's too scratchy or not soft enough or too heavy. We've talked about him possibly being on spectrum, just an observation.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Mpg he probably gets between 5 and 10. The average is between 8 and 15 for a truck with a load but that is without negative variables, which likely they have.

And diesel is nuts right now (we have one diesel truck.)

Someone else has to math that because me and numbers aren't friends lol

Old vlog A&P are going shopping for clothes for Isaiah while he was still in high school. They were talking about how Isaiah has sensory issues because certain materials he won't wear because it's too scratchy or not soft enough or too heavy. We've talked about him possibly being on spectrum, just an observation.
Sensory issues are common with a lot of stuff though. Like a huge chunk of mental health stuff.

Not saying what Isaiah does and doesn't have but having sensory issues doesn't mean much alone.

Reactions: 10
I feel like its way more then that... his pickup does not get good MPG just by itself...imagine it is pulling that big trailer.... they must have to fill up multiple times a day when traveling... when not traveling....not sure what it uses to cool the trailer. Add all the touristy places.. and eating out multiple times a day... my guess would be closer to 20,000 +. I'm sure it is a tax deduction tho... and taken off the slime income...one reason she had to meet her slime huns on the trip.
Oh, they are going to right this whole trip off, to work expenses come tax time, 100%!!

• Wow
  • Sick
One last visit to Hershey!s Chocolate World:

The environment and her parents were certainly overwhelming for Abbie.
View attachment 1372810
Thank you @What the .... for the loan of your photo.

We can only hope that Abbie will enjoy her jumbo Reese’s cup. It was quite an investment.
View attachment 1372811
But wait… The employee helping mix Sweet Girl’s even sweeter treat is suspicious that it may not be for Abbie.
View attachment 1372812
But I have a hunch that Big P would add some different mix-ins:
View attachment 1372816
And pickled okra!

• Haha
They are the visual definition of HUNGOVER. All of them look jacked. Pig going in for a long slurp from the hair of the hog. 😹😹😹 Shining examples of beauty guides right there, I tell ya! 🀒
ETA: Ass sure hated being faced with facts concerning their drinking. He quickly deleted any reference to Pig, day drinking,margaritas, etc. A nerve was touched. I wonder if they will hide the booze for a bit. Kinda like when Pig started hiding her plate. That went on for months, didn’t it? I hope so. Just another thing Ass will have to edit to keep the false narrative going. 😹 Too bad he posted Shamu performing pool tricks for afternoon liquor. Internet is forever, Moobs. Ha! Ha! HA!
Especially when you download everything lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
PigCillaMe did a live.
They are headed for Chicago but staying half way in Ohio.
Abbie was looking feral as usual.
She was rocking so hard you could see the whole tin can moving back and forth.
She was going to take a shower after the live(Abbie) and I think Ms. Pigfuckles was paranoid she was going to strip because everytime Abbie got into the frame CillaMe would use that linebacker body of hers to block her from the cameras view.
They are going to go see the 'A Christmas Story' house and the world's largest rubber bleeping stamp.
Of course she asked where to eatπŸ™„πŸ’„:poop:
Here are some visuals:
Screenshot_20220627-100555~2.png

Screenshot_20220627-100636~2.png

Screenshot_20220627-101314~2.png

Screenshot_20220627-101326~2.png

She looks hungover AF

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
1. Asshole called his β€œBuddyβ€˜sβ€œ projector on his RV ridiculous. Jealous much? Also, he’s not your buddy.

2. He supposedly had a guys day today and you could tell he was already anxious about it. He doesn’t know how to do male friendships. β€œDo we drink beer and fart?” Idiot.
I thought it strange that apparently, P’s SL beauty friends all have RV’s or at least are campers who rent or have access to them. Is that a coincidence? I know that out of my five closest girlfriends, there’s only one who camps or has even ever driven an RV. Just thought it odd that they all are able to meet up at a campground. Weird!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So is this a shadow or a lump? If it’s a lump big p needs to get it looked, even though she hates the doctor
Good eye. That looks like inflammation or swollen gland at the very least. Have mercy, she does need a checkup but that likely won't happen

• Sad
So is this a shadow or a lump? If it’s a lump big p needs to get it looked, even though she hates the doctor
She really does not look healthy. I’m sure her body has a lot of inflammation and swelling on an ongoing basis, between the alcohol and horrible diet. Doesn’t really look like a shadow to me and remember her fat distribution seems to get really weird. If it is a lump she will just bury her head in the sand like she does everything else.

• Sad
  • Wow
PigCillaMe did a live.
She was going to take a shower after the live(Abbie) and I think Ms. Pigfuckles was paranoid she was going to strip because everytime Abbie got into the frame CillaMe would use that linebacker body of hers to block her from the cameras view.
They are going to go see the 'A Christmas Story' house and the world's largest rubber bleeping stamp.
Here are some visuals:
View attachment 1373880
View attachment 1373883
View attachment 1373885
View attachment 1373888
She looks hungover AF
The world's largest rubber stamp? Can't wait!:rolleyes: Why doesnt he just look at the indent in the furniture when his wife stands up?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
PigCillaMe did a live.
Here are some visuals:
View attachment 1373880
View attachment 1373883
View attachment 1373885
View attachment 1373888
She looks hungover AF
She likes to suck on her tongue really hard to squeeze all of last nights tequilla out of it. What a Pig. I wonder how much editing Asshole will get done while hanging with the big boys. They will like him even less after spending quality time with him, lol. Mr. Knowitall.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I imagine Pigrillapotomus has gallstones, which I know about, because I've had them and I had to go into hospital to get diagnosed. Mainly because I went jaundice. I did go and see a doctor, but they just blamed it on IBS like all doctors do these days, especially if you have mental health problems and have had adverse childhood trauma. Which I understand, but was diagnosed with IBS when I sick before the gallstones, and it was actually gluten and lactose intolerance.

Sorry for going into my medical history.

Pigrilla probably has a fatty liver, liver damage from all the alcohol too. Woman is a walking diagnoses.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
PigCillaMe did a live.
Here are some visuals:
View attachment 1373880
View attachment 1373883
View attachment 1373885
View attachment 1373888
She looks hungover AF
She looks worse everyday. Is she drunk, hungover, sleep deprived? Most likely hungover and sleep deprived from partying.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.