Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some random bits:
View attachment 1372105

View attachment 1372106

View attachment 1372107

View attachment 1372123

View attachment 1372124
I'm sorry, but this scares the hell out of me.
Cindy and Kathy make the original graduate so boring in comparison. :unsure:
I can't recall her name to save my life. 🤦‍♀️:ROFLMAO:😂😂
718BDB10-D853-4E1B-8B7D-20A4FC9BDBFC.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
LipShit Mama Live
Pig Paraphrased:

AssA was off with his “friends.” Since I’m here with Abbie, I didn’t know how I would get a shower before he got back. So I whined to my friends. And these girls said, “We’ve got you!” MY LIFE shouldn’t be ALL about AUTISM!

Where I fail, they pick up the slack for me. There are 160 people on my team, and I can’t waste my time get to know everyone……….. but I’d like to. These gals help me and let me know when someone is struggling.
1E3BFC8E-584E-4939-B340-55280166245D.jpeg

C68702F7-4E4A-4170-AAC2-6B4353A9C08B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
That Hershey place looked vile and tacky…the perfect place for the Maas family to visit.
I don’t know exactly what that ‘food’ was, but Abbie didn’t give a tit whether or not it had marshmallows in it. In fact, she looked uncomfortable and the noise of the place was obviously bothering her. P was excited and having a fun time, so I guess that’s all that matters.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
LipShit Mama Live
Pig Paraphrased:

AssA was off with his “friends.” Since I’m here with Abbie, I didn’t know how I would get a shower before he got back. So I whined to my friends. And these girls said, “We’ve got you!” MY LIFE shouldn’t be ALL about AUTISM!

Where I fail, they pick up the slack for me. There are 160 people on my team, and I can’t waste my time get to know everyone……….. but I’d like to. These gals help me and let me know when someone is struggling.
View attachment 1372568
View attachment 1372569
I wonder if P divides up the HUMPERS under her to these women? That could be how they "make sales"..if you look at their facebooks when they do a live..no one watches.

I thought that Reese's cup looked disgusting...like. a huge glop of candy. Abbie was poking Asshats phone just like she does her iPad ...she had no idea what he was asking and was extremely overwhelmed.. and put on the spot.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The more I see of their whole lifestyle of constantly being on the go and doing all the things, the more I like being laid back and away from massive amounts of people and noise. Since my kiddo is not a huge people fan, he's turned me into just appreciating a simple walk on a trail. Actually, I liked all the rules the stores had during the pandemic (one way lanes, max occupancy limits) because it was far less crowded. I remember when they did away with all those rules and my first thoughts were "OMG so many people....ewww." If we had even attempted a place like this with my boy, we would have certainly given him his fidgets to twirl to help his anxiety. But, a trip like this would have solely been for me because my kiddo doesn't even eat that stuff. So, we would have found another activity.

LipShit Mama Live
Pig Paraphrased:

View attachment 1372568
View attachment 1372569

Cilla, so take a shower when he gets back. What is the big bleeping deal with having to wait? There's no way I'd let a bunch of people that I honestly don't really know that well watch my non-verbal child.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I wonder what's in Pigrilla's tumbler she's drinking out of in her live. Oh wait, I know. Alcohol!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Notice Abbie was put to bed in the same shirt she had on all day.

Imagine waking up each morning to this face...
Yes and he said when they got in, brush your teeth and put your jammies on..and I got a dollar that says he doesn't sleep in that bed with BigP and he sleeps in Abs closet, I mean room. I hate the back and forth videos, Gettysburg, Hershey, Gettysburg for him, which day did he really film? Maybe we'll get to see the 4 Days of Easter again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
LipShit Mama Live
Pig Paraphrased:

View attachment 1372568
View attachment 1372569
They are the visual definition of HUNGOVER. All of them look jacked. Pig going in for a long slurp from the hair of the hog. 😹😹😹 Shining examples of beauty guides right there, I tell ya! 🤢
ETA: Ass sure hated being faced with facts concerning their drinking. He quickly deleted any reference to Pig, day drinking,margaritas, etc. A nerve was touched. I wonder if they will hide the booze for a bit. Kinda like when Pig started hiding her plate. That went on for months, didn’t it? I hope so. Just another thing Ass will have to edit to keep the false narrative going. 😹 Too bad he posted Shamu performing pool tricks for afternoon liquor. Internet is forever, Moobs. Ha! Ha! HA!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
the video of those 2 in bed is revolting.He must really dislike her for showing her like that,and with her phone in her face,not listening to anything he says.He NEVER passes up butt shots of her either....way to go asshole!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I made the mistake of eating dinner while watching the vlog. 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂
ASSaBigPNightmares.jpg

Notice Abbie was put to bed in the same shirt she had on all day.
@SinisterSenorita
I was just getting ready to post this and saw your post.🙂

Did you catch the closed caption as he was walking Abbie into the camper...as usual, it was all smoke and mirrors.
Bullshit rambling to the camera just to say something.
Abbie never brushed her teeth or put on her pajamas. He had no intention of making sure he helped her brush her teeth/hair or get on her pjs.

I hate him.
AbbieBedTime.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
LipShit Mama Live
Pig Paraphrased:

View attachment 1372568
View attachment 1372569
Getting beauty advice from these women is like taking financial advice from a hobo 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And tomorrow morning we'll see Abbie still in yesterday's shirt that she slept in, her hair still in yesterday's pony tail half pulled out and tangled because it's been like that for a solid 24 hours...she'll be sitting at the picnic table honking.

After 8 hours of me wearing a pony tail or hair clips...pulled back..I'm ready to take it down! Run my hands through it scratch my scalp brush it out..relieve that pressure...poor Abbie can't speak up...but you'd think that cow of a mooooother knows exactly what it feels like having your hair up all day never mind sleep in it and keep it all knotty for 24 hours..!

They make me sick.

Notice the other parents brought things for their kids to play with? Why does this poor autistic kid who desperately needs sensory items in her hands have NOtHING!? Oh pardon my she has a plastic baggie inside the camper.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
And tomorrow morning we'll see Abbie still in yesterday's shirt that she slept in, her hair still in yesterday's pony tail half pulled out and tangled because it's been like that for a solid 24 hours...she'll be sitting at the picnic table honking.

After 8 hours of me wearing a pony tail or hair clips...pulled back..I'm ready to take it down! Run my hands through it scratch my scalp brush it out..relieve that pressure...poor Abbie can't speak up...but you'd think that cow of a mooooother knows exactly what it feels like having your hair up all day never mind sleep in it and keep it all knotty for 24 hours..!

They make me sick.

Notice the other parents brought things for their kids to play with? Why does this poor autistic kid who desperately needs sensory items in her hands have NOtHING!? Oh pardon my she has a plastic baggie inside the camper.
I brush and adjust my Shih Tzu's top knot at least once or twice a day. Cilldebeast can't even do this for her child. Foul beast.:mad::mad::mad:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well, in all honesty, so do we. 😊
Whale…yes. 😹 Havernick is on a whole different level though. On the Pig trip to Mexico, she ( Havernick) knew layovers and tit. Flight plans. It was insane. Personally, I don’t give a tit how they get there, or really where they are…I just want to see the fuckery once they arrive at their destination….wherever that may be. ❤

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.