Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uuuugh. Another vlog that’s hard to watch. And not JUST because of the Maassives. It PAINS me as someone with sensory processing issues (TBI related) to watch some of the vlogs because he layers music over already super ‘busy’ sounds. Putting music over all the people talking in the Hershey factory is SO overwhelming. It drives me nuts how little awareness they have of things like this when their daughter suffers from sensory issues. It’s like when she starts getting overwhelmed in stores and they say to her ‘It’s just a store!’ NO IT ISN’T. Not for her!

Unrelated- Did anyone catch was Prissy was asking when they were mixing the filling for the Reese’s cup? I couldn’t catch it and I played it back to listen a few times.

Reactions: 18
Uuuugh. Another vlog that’s hard to watch. And not JUST because of the Maassives. It PAINS me as someone with sensory processing issues (TBI related) to watch some of the vlogs because he layers music over already super ‘busy’ sounds. Putting music over all the people talking in the Hershey factory is SO overwhelming. It drives me nuts how little awareness they have of things like this when their daughter suffers from sensory issues. It’s like when she starts getting overwhelmed in stores and they say to her ‘It’s just a store!’ NO IT ISN’T. Not for her!

Unrelated- Did anyone catch was Prissy was asking when they were mixing the filling for the Reese’s cup? I couldn’t catch it and I played it back to listen a few times.
It's just one example of how Asshat and P don't think about anyone other than themselves. They only consider things from their own perspectives and how something may or may not affect them. It's like how Asshat complains about the neighbors being noisy but at the same time there's Abbie who is extremely noisy (not slamming her for it, that's just how she is), Princess P and Asshat aren't exactly quiet ppl either. But yet, the noisiness is only a problem when someone else is doing it and it's an inconvenience for A&P.
The only thing Asshat will acknowledge in public places is if there is a "funky" ceiling. He pretty much ignores any other sort of sensory input that is likely overwhelming Abbie.
You've put it quite well, being overwhelmed by sensory input can actually be painful. It can be incapacitating. It's not some minor annoyance or something Abbie is just being bratty about.

Reactions: 25
Good gawd imagine seeing this in your bed each night.

1656282375411.png

Yep she's almost raft ready. About 20 more lbs. I give her a month and she's ready to tube away.

1656282539355.png

I think she was saying "Is that slab cold or no?"

1656282647866.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17

This is how I think Abbie feels with Assache shouting at her, and Pigrilla with her fake affection.

Sorry if my last message didn't make sense, or sounded dumb. Couldn't put words together to explain what I meant.
“Rebel Without A Cause“, with James Dean (one of my faves), Natalie Wood and Sal Mineo - a classic! Teen angst!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Firstly, I feel so sorry for Izzy not going to spend sometime with his grandparents, then being stuck in the mouldy manor, with no friends, talk about how much his anxiety levels would be, but hopefully he does have an internship, and has pick up a bit of knowledge living in Boone, about taking the garbage bins out and general cleaning.
I wonder what hes been up to while ass and pig are away? Probably enjoying not having to babysit abbie while the parents drink.

If I is super anxious, I hope he has someone in his family besides ass and pig to talk to - hopefully his papa that is a dr can help him or suggest something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

She asked if the slab was cold or not. No Pig....its boiling hot to make ice cream on you fuckin' idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What if this person is special needs? I know they have people that follow them with disabilities, I personally feel bad for them, if they are disabled. They may not be, but just in case...I can't say and don't want to make fun or say anything mean towards them...makes me feel guilty.
Those are Pigfuckles' favorite kind of people. The ones who aren't exactly understanding how foolish it is to spend $$$ of her morgue make-up.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah, thank you!

Thank you! She was preeeeetty invested in watching that thing get created...
she was salivating in her head thinking about stuffing it tonight along with her wine/ alcohol once they have knocked abbie out with her meds

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
C60DD3A4-153E-492A-BAFC-E0EAC640DD00.jpeg

I screen shot the same thing. Hey Girl Hey! Show me some of that great skin care bullshit. She looks like her face is melting.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

She was asking if the stone slab they were mixing on was cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the brainiac forgot to pack his thesaurus...
I suppose he means he inherited P's friends.
Hey Asshole! You are inherently stupid!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2022-06-26 7.02.04 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
1. Asshole called his “Buddy‘s“ projector on his RV ridiculous. Jealous much? Also, he’s not your buddy.

2. He supposedly had a guys day today and you could tell he was already anxious about it. He doesn’t know how to do male friendships. “Do we drink beer and fart?” Idiot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Thoughts on tonight’s vlog:

Asshat says they’ve been hanging out with friends. Stop it! Everyone, including you and Princess P know damn well you don’t have any friends. It’s cringey as duck when you try to pretend that you do.

There was a very noticeable jump cut when Asshat asks P what she’s making (after commenting that she’s cooking for an entire army of people, because that’s what she does)… P starts to say there’s baked beans in the over, Abbie starts to make a noise and then jump cut. I’m guessing Abbie had a tantrum of some sort? Getting harder to edit around those these days, isn’t it Asshat?

Asshat failing to hide his envy at someone else having a movie screen projector for their RV. Again, saying it’s his buddy’s set up. You don’t have a buddy, you don’t have friends. No one likes you Asshat! Even your own family can barely stand to be around you. That’s why you only see each other every once in a while.
Priscilla doesn’t have friends either – fellow slimelife huns don’t count.

So, the all-knowing Asshat says that Abbie was stressed out because she didn’t know what was being asked of her. Hmm, that could be a small part of it. More likely it was because there were tons of people, therefore tons of noise and unexpected movements and sounds, lots of visual input from all the displays and decorations and lights, the various smells of the food etc. Then asking her about 100 different toppings when she’s overwhelmed. Do you want this? What about this? Do you want that? Isn’t this cute? Hey Abbie, look at that! In short – sensory overload. Just like when you took her to the amusement park during spring break. I know you guys say you love “all the things” but Abbie does not. All Asshat cares about is getting that good vlog content – who gives a duck if Abbie is overwhelmed?

At about the 5:30 mark, one of the slime life huns was literally up in Abbie’s face and stroking her hair. No, just no. Maybe she was trying to reassure Abbie or calm her down, but one, that’s not your job as a total stranger and two, A&P should have stopped that. If your autistic child is overwhelmed already, they don’t need some rando putting their face within a couple inches from your kid's face and stroking their hair. Especially when they don't know that person.

As usual, I want to take Princess P’s phone and toss it in a wood chipper. Put down the damn phone!

• Heart
  • Haha
I also think the whole Hershey thing was way too intense for her. What’s wrong with them picking out her toppings? It’s not like she won’t enjoy them and gobble them up. And do you think she really enjoyed that ride, as tame as it was? She looked terrified!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
@What the...I stole this picture. Look at the girl off to the right behind her 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 She is like WTF am I seeing right now. How does she even have the strength to lift them?

1656288898249.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.