Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they leave her alone at the table?

View attachment 1371126
Was this a bar they were at?? Its unusual they didn't "feature" Abbie in the photo because she is who the HUMPERS really want to see and who gets the most views. I wonder if she was there but they didn't show her because it was a bar where Abbie should not have been?

She could have been sitting at the table eating a pile of gummy bears or something.

P sure loves that pink jacket to hide her fat...isnt it the middle of summer?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was this a bar they were at?? Its unusual they didn't "feature" Abbie in the photo because she is who the HUMPERS really want to see and who gets the most views. I wonder if she was there but they didn't show her because it was a bar where Abbie should not have been?

She could have been sitting at the table eating a pile of gummy bears or something.

P sure loves that pink jacket to hide her fat...isnt it the middle of summer?
In the quick IG story that was posted, Abbie was siting outside with them. The IG story was even copied over to the Cider companies IG but since it only stays for 12 hours, it is gone now..
I think Asa knew how much backlash they would get, if they posted Abbie right there with them and he purposely left her out of the pictures or maybe he wanted people to question where she was at.. You know, anything to get people commenting on their social media.. 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If there was a proper facility for Abbie...that would be one thing. I'm doubting there is a better place for Abbie other than in her own home....BUT...that being said....there ARE better routes these two morons can and should be taking regarding Abbies care.

Unlike a lot of people they seem to be very financially sound, and they have an inlaw sweet that sits empty 99% of the time.

Instead of buying the second house, a huge camper, another vehicle, a motorcycle, all the eating out, all the trips....which in all honesty doesn't really benefit Abbie..but benefit Asa and Priscilla ....they spend money like teenagers like they deserve to be rewarded for having an "autistic" child.

Instead of dragging sweet girl all over, which again adds absolutely nothing to Abbie's daily life except content for Asa's channel....they should should have I house permanent care...they have the space...or at the very least have a hands on care provider who is in house 5-7 days a week 8 hours. ( like a nurse someone professionally educated for home care for people like Abbie) yes it's expensive but they blow money on houses, cars, fast food, booze, etc... It's clear their money could be better spent with constant care....

Keep in mind they should have been doing better long before now....and if they had utilized the last 17 years actually following through with ABA, teaching Abbie better communication, kept her in school...created a routine For HER...even if it interferes with their date night!

The two are like spoiled children and have always put their needs first. They wasted the last 17 years....and haven t succeeded in teaching Abbie very basic tasks like toileting, brushing her hair or teeth ...she does 3,4 strokes and gives up... Now she's what...150-160 pound young adult , whose basically feral and getting closer to the age where opportunities will no longer be available like school...

We are already seeing the impact of no school, no Isaiah, no Sommer, ABA therapy from weekly to bi- weekly, Abbie is driving them crazy... And her care of lack of is showing.

It's only going to get worse ....

• Heart
Reactions: 28
OH! Goodie Goodie Gumdrops! Turn on those notifications, Tattlers! Q&A time. Surely there will be zero alcohol involved this evening. 😜Wink Wink😜
Honestly…I can’t come up with a single thing I would ask the sisters of Theta Moo. Nothing. Zilch.
26FEC03C-2339-492E-9313-DBF73B534481.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
As far as someone saying if CPS should step in. Here is the thing, everyone thinks “Abbie would be taken away,” if that happened and that literally is the last step CPS would do..
First, they go home reports, they take interviews, and make a report. Then, it could be suggested and/or required that A&P go to parenting classes (or adult care classes). A&P would actually get MORE help and respite coming in from the state. They would be allowed more care hours, and breaks, with qualified care givers (not teenager down the street, looking to up her social media following). A judge could order her into a day program, to keep her going out into the community and thriving (seen it done in my state). The very last thing a judge would do (which is what is required to remove a child or disabled adult from a house), is to remove her from her family. Then, it would be a no-brainer that she would be placed in a care home, (probably nursing home, since she isn’t potty trained), with supervised visitation.

End of the day, no one wants the government stepping into their house and telling them how to take care of it. Someone though needs to step in for Abbie. A&P are showing every single day, more and more, that they only are caring about themselves and are just dragging Abbie along, because she is paying for this trip and they need people to comment and watch their vlogs to make money… Abbie is just a piggy bank anymore..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Did they leave her alone at the table?

View attachment 1371126
I know Pigsweat is huge, but don't tell me sweet girl is standing in front of Pig on this picture, hidden by Pigs wide load. That is why I think they left her in the truck. Right after they left this place and got in the truck, it showed Abs in the back seat yawning and stretching like she just woke up. Maybe for a short while just to get some pictures with only the two of the cider hopping. I don't put anything past them for content.

Reactions: 13
You can tell he's drunk in the last photo - he's smiling. As much as asshole ever does.

Quick thought - I know most Tattlers didn't think Abbie needed to be removed from their care when cps came calling. I wonder if that has changed now. Seeing exactly how they treat her, neglect her personal hygiene, neglect her need to have something to do. I am not an expert. I feel like her physical health & emotional health needs huge doses of TLC these bleeping swine are incapable & disinterested in actually taking care of her. Any thoughts?
I’d love to work for CPS. Oh the fun I’d have messing with this family and showing coworkers these vlogs

It appears we have another Cindy, this one's name is Kathy? Same as Cindy, she is always asking where Abbie is. Her makeup is appalling, maybe P needs to add manscaping to her line of products. This is only a few pics, lord there are so many more, each one more scarier than the next.
That’s gotta be a man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I know Pigsweat is huge, but don't tell me sweet girl is standing in front of Pig on this picture, hidden by Pigs wide load. That is why I think they left her in the truck. Right after they left this place and got in the truck, it showed Abs in the back seat yawning and stretching like she just woke up. Maybe for a short while just to get some pictures with only the two of the cider hopping. I don't put anything past them for content.
I think Abbie was with them. You can catch a glimpse of her inside when P is carrying her precious trough of alcohol.
0790B9DA-C61E-4D22-9036-0F00A81FB270.png

The iPad is at the outdoor table.
8CE719D3-9C5F-4D28-95A6-5CE9AFE4149D.png

And if you look at the reflection in the window, it appears Abbie is sitting with AssA. She was amazingly quiet however. Perhaps a hands-waiting instruction to film his narration and then reward her with food (or a shot of cider)? Just speculation on my part.
DA833663-D0A3-4107-9F64-D307611551C1.png

Crappy enhancement of the photo to show that there may be two reflections on AssA’s side of the table.
07E0DD3C-7D5B-4AF1-A2CB-C9AE4C81587C.jpeg

• Heart
I’ve done the whole working in a group home thing for many years right out of college. Some are great while most are mediocre. They need to (if they go this route) find one that’s all female and has no more than 5 (tops) residents so that Abbie gets her needs met. They need to meet all the staff to see how they interact with the residents and see if its a good fit for Abbie. Women counselors can be just as lazy as men counselors (I’m not saying all) ive worked with plenty of both who’d rather sit around than get the clients out in the community and engaged. If there is enough staff then yes, Abbie would benefit most from 1:1. It can be done. I hated it when familes stuck the child somewhere and that was it. They’d come around once in a blue moon cause chaos get their child riled up then leave and we’d be stuck with the aftermath. I had one dad that devoted his time entirely to his son. Every Saturday he was there and took his son to lunch then did an activity (biking, skiing, sailing you name it) then to dinner and dessert then back to us. It made the kid happy. It was a sad day when both parents died. His sisters didn’t know how to handle him so we never saw them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I think Abbie was with them. You can catch a glimpse of her inside when P is carrying her precious trough of alcohol.
View attachment 1371401
View attachment 1371404
And if you look at the reflection in the window, it appears Abbie is sitting with AssA. She was amazingly quiet however. Perhaps a hands-waiting instruction to film his narration and then reward her with food (or a shot of cider)? Just speculation on my part.
View attachment 1371409
Crappy enhancement of the photo to show that there may be two reflections on AssA’s side of the table.
View attachment 1371418
And we got a great close-up of how giddy BigP is with her alcoholic treats!! So sweet.

• Haha
  • Sick
View attachment 1371401
View attachment 1371404
View attachment 1371409
View attachment 1371418
Man Pigrillapotomus looks like she was ready to share them out 3 for me, one for you Assache. Wonder how many she allowed Assache have?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She truly could be standing in front of her. P covers a lot of acreage. Remember in their kitchen she is as wide as the refrigerator.

• Haha
View attachment 1371401
View attachment 1371404
View attachment 1371409
View attachment 1371418
If Cilldebeast would only look at Abbie with the love and adoration that she looks at the tray of cider samples with. What a foul beast that one is.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't necessarily want cps to take abbie but I want her to be somewhere where she will have a good quality of life and won't be exploited. Her parents aren't concerned about taking care of her basic needs and are more concerned with using her for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m still waiting for that one day when the wrong person stumbles upon their videos and sees Abbie looking like the hot feral mess that she is and ends it all for the masss empire

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't think cps removing Abbie is the solution ...but to get involved with a mandatory criteria of aids, services and requirements that need to be met in the home would be helpful. Having reg. Physicals , addressing her weight her posture with a professional , seeing she gets physio and daily exercise , proper teaching of basic needs etc...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.