Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Pigsweat is huge, but don't tell me sweet girl is standing in front of Pig on this picture, hidden by Pigs wide load. That is why I think they left her in the truck. Right after they left this place and got in the truck, it showed Abs in the back seat yawning and stretching like she just woke up. Maybe for a short while just to get some pictures with only the two of the cider hopping. I don't put anything past them for content.
I wonder who took the picture? He's holding his phone so it's not him. Cilla's phone is surgically embedded in her hand. They wouldn't leave their gear on a table. So who took their picture? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder who took the picture? He's holding his phone so it's not him. Cilla's phone is surgically embedded in her hand. They wouldn't leave their gear on a table. So who took their picture? :unsure:
He probably used his selfie stick tripod.

Reactions: 15
I know Pigsweat is huge, but don't tell me sweet girl is standing in front of Pig on this picture, hidden by Pigs wide load. That is why I think they left her in the truck. Right after they left this place and got in the truck, it showed Abs in the back seat yawning and stretching like she just woke up. Maybe for a short while just to get some pictures with only the two of the cider hopping. I don't put anything past them for content.
Now that Abbie looks like a teenager, or young woman, there wouldn’t be a reason for the average passer by to show concern unless Abs is honking at the top of her lungs, and if she has music on, the rocking could be thought of as ‘dancing’ or rocking to the beat! And if the truck is locked, and Cheech and chong are seated in her line of sight and Abbie has her iPad or music, I would think she would love some quiet time. I don’t advocate it for everytime, but an occasional ‘timeout’ would be good for her, away from the constant bitching of her parents.
I have travelled a lot over the last 40 years and lived/worked in a few overseas (for me) and for the life of me, I just can’t see the point of what Arse is trying to achieve with his ramblings.
Firstly, I feel so sorry for Izzy not going to spend sometime with his grandparents, then being stuck in the mouldy manor, with no friends, talk about how much his anxiety levels would be, but hopefully he does have an internship, and has pick up a bit of knowledge living in Boone, about taking the garbage bins out and general cleaning. God, when I was his age, I had left my tiny little country at 19 to fly halfway around the world to Canada and straight into a fulltime job of being a nanny, looking after 3 children, the oldest a boy had a serious hereditary condition, and I had to wear a pager, in case he got hurt and had to go to hospital, the2nd child, an adopted first nations/euro girl who was placed in a French immersion class (no one in the house spoke French!) and the third child was a little girl, very small for her age, who cried all the time! They ‘graciously’ had the first nanny stay on for two days to show me the ropes, then I was just chucked in, having to remember that driving is on the other side of the road, it’s ‘fecking’ cold in the winter etc!
Thankfully I was a hiker/walker and Lyn canyon park was a mile down the road, so I used to chuck the toddler in the stroller and go walking!
OT: I will not get political, but imo: I’m sorry for all of you American people that are my age 55-65, that your children will be denied a right we all fought so hard for.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’d love to work for CPS. Oh the fun I’d have messing with this family and showing coworkers these vlogs

That’s gotta be a man
What if this person is special needs? I know they have people that follow them with disabilities, I personally feel bad for them, if they are disabled. They may not be, but just in case...I can't say and don't want to make fun or say anything mean towards them...makes me feel guilty.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Abbie does not belong in the DCF (Department of Children and Families) system. Yes, they could do a much better job tending to her personal grooming and learning; however I don’t believe it’s abuse nor neglect. Sadly, in the very near future, I have a feeling the system will be even more overworked as it is now.

Also, the private teacher/homeschool setup will most likely not work and I know they won’t want Abbie at home 24/7. Why not a day program for Abbie? There must be one geared for her needs, I would think.

Also, at her age, don’t they need to start getting a guardianship in place? I believe it is supposed to kick in at 18 years old.

All in all though, like a toddler that she basically is, she belongs under her parent’s care.

What if this person is special needs? I know they have people that follow them with disabilities, I personally feel bad for them, if they are disabled. They may not be, but just in case...I can't say and don't want to make fun or say anything mean towards them...makes me feel guilty.
I think a good many are special needs. Many are a pain in the ass in the comments, but I do feel sympathy towards them. Especially when they contribute their meager cash.

Reactions: 18
I don't think cps removing Abbie is the solution ...but to get involved with a mandatory criteria of aids, services and requirements that need to be met in the home would be helpful. Having reg. Physicals , addressing her weight her posture with a professional , seeing she gets physio and daily exercise , proper teaching of basic needs etc...
But if services are required then asa won't be ok with it unless he can film the person as content for the vlogs. He definitely won't allow anything to happen off camera.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
But if services are required then asa won't be ok with it unless he can film the person as content for the vlogs. He definitely won't allow anything to happen off camera.
Abbie was in school, in services and therapies long before he was filming her.
I am not defending that asshole but it isnt like Abbie was stuffed in a closet until he started FA.
Lets all be real for a moment. We know how Abbie was as a child. They could have made arrangements to place her somewhere a long, long time ago if they wanted to.
Not to mention, if some protective services chose to involve themselves, Asa wouldnt have a say in filming or not.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I work at a day program. My site is vocational but my company also has three other sites dedicated to leisure. Abbie would definitely benefit attending a day program where the focus is leisure. She can be with peers who have similar needs. She would go on outings. Maybe volunteer. The rooms at the other sites are FILLED with sensory. Lights, bubbles, sounds, manipulatives…ect. She can get out of moldy manor at least for a few hours.
I feel that taking her out of school was the stupidest thing they could of done for ALL parties.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Abbie does not belong in the DCF (Department of Children and Families) system. Yes, they could do a much better job tending to her personal grooming and learning; however I don’t believe it’s abuse nor neglect. Sadly, in the very near future, I have a feeling the system will be even more overworked as it is now.

Also, the private teacher/homeschool setup will most likely not work and I know they won’t want Abbie at home 24/7. Why not a day program for Abbie? There must be one geared for her needs, I would think.

Also, at her age, don’t they need to start getting a guardianship in place? I believe it is supposed to kick in at 18 years old.

All in all though, like a toddler that she basically is, she belongs under her parent’s care.

I think a good many are special needs. Many are a pain in the ass in the comments, but I do feel sympathy towards them. Especially when they contribute their meager cash.
Yes, a day program would be exactly what Abbie needs right now, since leaving school. Our area sets graduating students up with local day programs and works with parents to make those arrangements. There are three big issues: #1- Abbie looses her ESA grant, which Asa thinks he can capitalize and use her education funds more effectively than JSA was. #2- That also means A or P would have to get up and take her every morning, day programs do have attendance requirements and being tardy isn’t tolerated but so much. #3- No matter what Asa tries to throw out that Abbie is potty trained, we all know better and that severely limits where Abbie could attend a day program. Most in my area, at least, require the individual to be potty trained, or they have to attend with a worker that can change them.

Also, guardianship can be started at 17-1/2 years old. We waited until the last minute to do ours, since I dreaded it. Since there was no custody issue, we didn’t invite everyone and their brother (they had no bearing AND we are married), we were able to get it done within 20 days, once we initially filed the paperwork but our court system has set attorneys for self-filers and GALs that work directly with just these individuals. If Priscilla wants to go into her Southern Belle, stupid as an idiot routine, they will have to hire a lawyer and that can get expensive and take even more time, so they definitely need to get on the ball, as one visit to a doctor or hospital once she turns 18 years old, they will have absolutely no legal authority, right or ability to stay with her…

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I work at a day program. My site is vocational but my company also has three other sites dedicated to leisure. Abbie would definitely benefit attending a day program where the focus is leisure. She can be with peers who have similar needs. She would go on outings. Maybe volunteer. The rooms at the other sites are FILLED with sensory. Lights, bubbles, sounds, manipulatives…ect. She can get out of moldy manor at least for a few hours.
I feel that taking her out of school was the stupidest thing they could of done for ALL parties.
Wow! That sounds like a perfect environment for Abbie. No one in their home is thriving because of how they run it. Even for themselves, P and A are so stressed and worn out they can’t be effective in giving Abbie her best life. I really don’t know how much longer they can continue this without a more structured setting for her. It’s all so sad!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Some random bits:
Screenshot_20220626-151310~2.png

Screenshot_20220626-151000-972~2.png

Screenshot_20220626-150853~2.png

Screenshot_20220625-200758~3.png

Screenshot_20220625-190502-511~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Asa mentioned a day program for Abbie (when he was virtue signaling) during a vlog when he showed a group of people with disabilities at selfie wrld recently. He said people have asked about socializing and that they would find something like that for her.P said when they pulled Abbie out of JSA that Abbie had been in school since she was 3 years old. They haven’t had at her at home with no program since then.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Asa mentioned a day program for Abbie (when he was virtue signaling) during a vlog when he showed a group of people with disabilities at selfie wrld recently. He said people have asked about socializing and that they would find something like that for her.P said when they pulled Abbie out of JSA that Abbie had been in school since she was 3 years old. They haven’t had at her at home with no program since then.
And they're already tearing their hair out, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15

This is how I think Abbie feels with Assache shouting at her, and Pigrilla with her fake affection.

Sorry if my last message didn't make sense, or sounded dumb. Couldn't put words together to explain what I meant.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You can tell he's drunk in the last photo - he's smiling. As much as asshole ever does.

Quick thought - I know most Tattlers didn't think Abbie needed to be removed from their care when cps came calling. I wonder if that has changed now. Seeing exactly how they treat her, neglect her personal hygiene, neglect her need to have something to do. I am not an expert. I feel like her physical health & emotional health needs huge doses of TLC these bleeping swine are incapable & disinterested in actually taking care of her. Any thoughts?
while I still don’t think it would require her being taken away, Abbie definately appears to be more consistently disheveled, scruffy and unclean than she does at home. I think they completely rely on respite to care for her a significant amount of the time. Abbie definately didn’t like the trip last year but she was relatively clean. I would like to think that maybe social services would need to be a bit more involved than just the odd visit when they get a call. There’s maybe a bit more evidence of neglect going on than what we see when they’re at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t wait for tonight’s LipShit Mamas Live. Our cast of beauty guides characters will be lubricated and on parade while the “menfolk” tend to the children. Get your marshmallows for roasting! 🔥💄

C656ABD5-1955-497E-91BD-CB04D069975E.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.