Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asa attempting to show a battlefield, that he knew nothing about almost did me in.
Yes Asa- lets compare the casualties of a Civil War to cancel culture.
We went from "muskets to Twitter." ???
Does he realize how bleeping stupid he sounds, especially in todays political climate?
I felt the same way! Research what you plan to speak on before you open your mouth! What happened to Lancaster and seeing the Amish country? No vlog on that? Probably didn’t miss anything even if there was one…just a lot of eating, going to the store to shop for yet more food, and going to restaurants. Unbelievable!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
You can tell he's drunk in the last photo - he's smiling. As much as asshole ever does.

Quick thought - I know most Tattlers didn't think Abbie needed to be removed from their care when cps came calling. I wonder if that has changed now. Seeing exactly how they treat her, neglect her personal hygiene, neglect her need to have something to do. I am not an expert. I feel like her physical health & emotional health needs huge doses of TLC these bleeping swine are incapable & disinterested in actually taking care of her. Any thoughts?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
In P's latest story, they are at the hun's RV again. Abbie just sitting on the ground against the RV, everyone else talking, engaging, doing stuff.
She looks bored out of her mind,
And I hate, HATE, P's sing-songy fake voice when she does these. "So much fun! So pretty here!" Gag me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Needing to do hand over hand with your 17 year old to dip a pretzel gives an indication of a couple of things
1. Abbie's functioning level is in that 12-18 month range
2. Did Pig and Ass work on any skill building with her as a child or was it all about ABA strategies and we forgot about basic life skills like dipping a nugget into sauce, toileting, perhaps cleaning up a couch cushion or 2.
3. Take me back to the Homestead....the most bearable vlogs in a long time. For once, Abbie looked relaxed and happy and 🐷 uncomfortable, angry and anxious to get her drink on with her Slimey Misfit besties🤢

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You can tell he's drunk in the last photo - he's smiling. As much as asshole ever does.

Quick thought - I know most Tattlers didn't think Abbie needed to be removed from their care when cps came calling. I wonder if that has changed now. Seeing exactly how they treat her, neglect her personal hygiene, neglect her need to have something to do. I am not an expert. I feel like her physical health & emotional health needs huge doses of TLC these bleeping swine are incapable & disinterested in actually taking care of her. Any thoughts?
Hasnt changed for me.
Could they do better? Of course.
Is she in imminent danger? No.
CPS isnt going to have some miracle placement for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Hasnt changed for me.
Could they do better? Of course.
Is she in imminent danger? No.
CPS isnt going to have some miracle placement for her.
CPS would really really struggle to find anyone who is qualified in terms of certifications and knowledge and has a suitable home for her both for practical and safety. It would probably end up being a residential place . Also Abbie would be at huge risk of abuse/neglect as she would not be able to tell anyone what is happening. CPS need to keep a eye on the masses and probably give advice and ensure it doesn't escalate

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
CPS would really really struggle to find anyone who is qualified in terms of certifications and knowledge and has a suitable home for her both for practical and safety. It would probably end up being a residential place . Also Abbie would be at huge risk of abuse/neglect as she would not be able to tell anyone what is happening. CPS need to keep a eye on the masses and probably give advice and ensure it doesn't escalate
This is how I feel, too. I want SO much better for her, but there’s too many ‘what ifs’ and too many risks if she was taken and needed to be placed. The Massives are not doing their best for her. Not even halfway. She is being neglected in so many different ways... But I’d rather see them get read the riot act and be under close scrutiny so they can have a dose of reality and a hard kick in the ass. Maybe even told to stop filming.... But that’s probably just wishful thinking....

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Y’all. Somebody that is close by, go get this poor girl. The adults are drinking playing games and this child is sitting cross legged on the ground with no one to stand up for her. These bleeping idiots see nothing wrong with showing these images of their severely disabled child crunched up on the floor while they are getting drunk. It just keeps getting worse

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
This is how I feel, too. I want SO much better for her, but there’s too many ‘what ifs’ and too many risks if she was taken and needed to be placed. The Massives are not doing their best for her. Not even halfway. She is being neglected in so many different ways... But I’d rather see them get read the riot act and be under close scrutiny so they can have a dose of reality and a hard kick in the ass. Maybe even told to stop filming.... But that’s probably just wishful thinking....
CPS isnt going to read them the riot act, nor monitor them. CPS doesnt have the authority to determine if they are doing their best- and who would determine what "the best" is?? Imagine if there was a universal parenting template. And we all had to parent our children by someones else's idea of what is right or wrong. No thank you.
Abbie doesnt meet one requirement for CPS involvement, no matter how lazy her stupid ass parents are. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It appears we have another Cindy, this one's name is Kathy? Same as Cindy, she is always asking where Abbie is. Her makeup is appalling, maybe P needs to add manscaping to her line of products. This is only a few pics, lord there are so many more, each one more scarier than the next.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
It appears we have another Cindy, this one's name is Kathy? Same as Cindy, she is always asking where Abbie is. Her makeup is appalling, maybe P needs to add manscaping to her line of products. This is only a few pics, lord there are so many more, each one more scarier than the next.
Sweet Mother of God!!!!! Make it stop!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Asa attempting to show a battlefield, that he knew nothing about almost did me in.
Yes Asa- lets compare the casualties of a Civil War to cancel culture.
We went from "muskets to Twitter." ???
Does he realize how bleeping stupid he sounds, especially in todays political climate?
So they visited the Bloody Angle Battlefield and he dramatically narrated the battle fought there by probably reading off the placards. Correction: I don’t recall seeing CillaMe or Sweet Girl walking the battlefield with him. Civil War history is probably not P’s jam or she was still buzzed on the 20 cider samples they bought.

Did anyone hear the battlefield sounds he dubbed in during his shots? Trying to offer quality historical hysterical * entertainment for the jumpers glued to his narration.

* I am not intending a lack of reverence for any battlefield and lives lost by crossing out the word historical. The addition of hysterical seemed fitting to AssA’s deep pontification and tone of voice describing the battle and contrasting it to current events in the States. Thank goodness he had the placards, Wikipedia, and Trip Advisor to embellish his bloviation. The only thing that gave him an ounce of authority to the humpers was that he had recently showered and washed his face and hair, was not wearing a stained and sweaty t-shirt, and got rid of the greasy cap for a change.

93CA20C4-EA88-4A54-98B7-2316D6C5519F.jpeg

I think they left Abby in the truck because she didn,'t want to go in or wouldn't get out of the truck. Look in the reflection in the window. Don't see any Abby.
When P was carrying the cider trough, you could see Abbie’s midsection and her blue tablet case. The blue tablet case is also in the front right corner of the picnic table shot.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wait a minute, am I reading correctly? Are you guys telling me he really compared a Civil War battlefield to getting CANCELED ON TWITTER???

• Haha
  • Wow
CPS isnt going to read them the riot act, nor monitor them. CPS doesnt have the authority to determine if they are doing their best- and who would determine what "the best" is?? Imagine if there was a universal parenting template. And we all had to parent our children by someones else's idea of what is right or wrong. No thank you.
Abbie doesnt meet one requirement for CPS involvement, no matter how lazy her stupid ass parents are. :(
Abbie’s life would get worse if she was taken from their home. There is no facility that has the resources to care for her without medicating her more than her parents already do. She is completely screwed because her parents, who have the means to give her a life that doesn’t have to confusing and doesn’t meet her where she is, have never done that and aren’t about to start. They’ll exploit her until they can’t cope with her at all or die. And then be shocked by how places aren’t clamoring to take her in.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I don’t get how one of the biggest countries in the world doesn’t have a unified health system run with govt oversight like 99% of the rest of the world does!
People who need insulin are literally human cash machine, and then people like the Maassives can getany amount of drugs, so they can regularly increase the dosage when they want! Hasn’t Abs just been to a new pysch just recently, where he didn’t do a full history or some story like that?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is this real? Please tell me it is a Tattler's handy dandy work.
I feel nauseous.

Wait a minute, am I reading correctly? Are you guys telling me he really compared a Civil War battlefield to getting CANCELED ON TWITTER???
Are you surprised?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.