Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie's neglect is due to their lack of physical mobility and energy. They're both in their 40's and extremely overweight. They're in no condition to take care of a 17 year old toddler day in and day out and it shows. They look exhausted and no matter how ASSa tries to spin the narrative and shows video of them appearing to having a great time, they're exhausted and they have 7 more weeks to go. A great time for Priscilla is eating and shopping. I doubt she is going to be least bit interested in the battlefields of Gettysburg but she'll be shopping in their gift store.

Because they're both overweight any movement is exhausting, I am sure they both witch about how tired they are and fight about who gets to take a nap first. That is what ASSa's nap speech at his Mom's house was all about. He was announcing in front of everyone and putting Priscilla on notice that she is not going to "Hog" naptime. I bet Priscilla's meltdowns put Abbie's to shame.
All true... I was overweight 270lbs, had 2 autistic boys...had WLS, now 135 lbs, boys are in their late teens...we swim, run, bike, tobogan, WLS..changed my life. I know it's tough being over weight trying to raise kids...especially special needs kids.

So Priscilla being 40, 300 pounds, and a drinker...is not doing her or her daughter any favours.
Abbie has declined in her health, her appearance and attitude since Isaiah moved out.
The fact Her parents are obese and lazy....are a direct result of Abbies weight gain, and her lack of motivation and mobility and it's only going to get worse. Her pretzel posture is atrocious those stupid hey dudes no support her ankles and knees are turning inward affecting her spine which is already hunched... She's a hot mess....and Priscillas playing on her phone or eating every waking moment ....and Asa's...just trying to make a quick buck.
I hate...these two idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
HANDS WAITING, HANDS WAITING!! 😖

Which are her real … or should I say, FIRST SET of eyebrows?
The bottom ones have actual hair on them. The top ones are fat rolls.....on her forehead. Kind of like the girl on 1,000 lb sisters...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Abbie's neglect is due to their lack of physical mobility and energy. They're both in their 40's and extremely overweight. They're in no condition to take care of a 17 year old toddler day in and day out and it shows. They look exhausted and no matter how ASSa tries to spin the narrative and shows video of them appearing to having a great time, they're exhausted and they have 7 more weeks to go. A great time for Priscilla is eating and shopping. I doubt she is going to be least bit interested in the battlefields of Gettysburg but she'll be shopping in their gift store.

Because they're both overweight any movement is exhausting, I am sure they both witch about how tired they are and fight about who gets to take a nap first. That is what ASSa's nap speech at his Mom's house was all about. He was announcing in front of everyone and putting Priscilla on notice that she is not going to "Hog" naptime. I bet Priscilla's meltdowns put Abbie's to shame.
They also don't love Abbie, and never have. They just exploit her, and are getting her to do chores because they are trying to turn her into a slave.

Sorry if this sounded rude.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Was watching I Love Lucy yesterday and these young ladies were on. Kinda reminded me of P., but cuter. Teensy and Weensy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
All true... I was overweight 270lbs, had 2 autistic boys...had WLS, now 135 lbs, boys are in their late teens...we swim, run, bike, tobogan, WLS..changed my life. I know it's tough being over weight trying to raise kids...especially special needs kids.

So Priscilla being 40, 300 pounds, and a drinker...is not doing her or her daughter any favours.
Abbie has declined in her health, her appearance and attitude since Isaiah moved out.
The fact Her parents are obese and lazy....are a direct result of Abbies weight gain, and her lack of motivation and mobility and it's only going to get worse. Her pretzel posture is atrocious those stupid hey dudes no support her ankles and knees are turning inward affecting her spine which is already hunched... She's a hot mess....and Priscillas playing on her phone or eating every waking moment ....and Asa's...just trying to make a quick buck.
I hate...these two idiots.
I think Asa is pushing 300 and I think Priscilla is well over 300. And they are both possibly smokers/vapers. They drink heavily, eat emotionally and habitually. They are numbing in almost every possible way.

Reactions: 22
Got some screenshots from today's vlog, and P's story. I wish I could have got more, but I think about 75% of their comments were movie recommendations (yawn).

The 1st one is the best, they are praised for being such good parents, and never giving up. Never giving up, LMFAO, how many routines, projects, groups, organizations, WLS being the main one, have they quit?. You look up Moss, and the definition is Quitters. And then you have another Humper saying what a good time Abbie is having on this trip, yeah, with her Ziploc bag.

The 2nd is a Humper offering her and other humpers services, so that the Massive's can have respite on the road🤣

Then 3rd we have a suggestion that A needs to rub P's hooves, ew gross🤢

And last is P showing their receipt, note that her meal cost quite a bit more than the others. Why does her thumb look so weird, where my my thumb bends, at the wrinkles, I have quite a bit more space until the nail line. Hers does not look like a thumb, just an appendage.
Yes, Big P’s meal did cost more than the others. As is her tradition, she went all in by ordering the 12” cheese steak sandwich. There was an 8” option. And she selected fries instead if chips/crisps.
2B08C3C2-72F6-4C47-B9DF-27D3E7C9DB22.jpeg

9CFF3907-6D76-4443-9B68-F7644A0C83B6.jpeg

The menu had a nice selection of chicken and salads. Small plates, too!
F399A232-7B9D-40D1-91EC-50BFA0130CF6.jpeg

Nothing in her brain suggests she should choose a smaller sandwich, or skip fried potatoes and fried cheese. The place also had Amish desserts. I can’t see her sweet tooth skipping those temptations either. She is certainly not depriving herself of all the things ir considering her and her family’s future should/when she becomes further disabled.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
And for someone her size, they have ZERO support - no wonder she has foot problems wearing Hey Dudes and flip flops. Abbie doesn't need to wear them either. She needs something with some arch support and ankle support to be honest. Her ankles roll in as it is.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA just when I think you cant outdo yourself!

I'll bet P wears those because she can't bend over to tie her shoes anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They also don't love Abbie, and never have. They just exploit her, and are getting her to do chores because they are trying to turn her into a slave.

Sorry if this sounded rude.
I do think both of them love Abbie, but I think P doesn’t like her. She wanted a perfect princess, girly girl daughter and instead she had a child with disabilities. I think she’s embarrassed to be with Abbie at times and also resents her for ‘spoiling’ restaurant visits, etc…. I think Ass enjoys being with Abbie and he genuinely looks happy being in her company at times. Unfortunately because they’re lazy, neither have followed through with routines or with teaching Abbie and although I think there were good intentions at the beginning, they most certainly exploit Abbie now filming her constantly and forcing her to pose for photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I witness the sweetest thing yesterday, there was a handicapped young boy, his grandmother and Mother. The mother walked off to go look at something, and the grandmother stayed with the young boy. He is in a wheelchair, and as the mother walked away, the young boy said kind of loudly, Momma! The grandmother said to the child, “we walked through those door from out side that means we are inside, you will need to use your inside voice” to which the little boy said in a normal voice “Momma”…. Grandmother said “she is right over there.. see you can see her”… he waves. He had some chewy toys and an expandable ball he was playing with. The grandmother interacted with him, showing him the plants, pointing out the colors. She at one point was looking at a magazine and held it up to the child and asked him different questions about the pictures.. do you see the little girl? Where is the big dog? Do you see it.. it was the sweetest thing. He saw his mom again as she was walking toward where we were sitting.. mom said .. I saw you wave, did you see me? That child just grinned and shook his head happily. You could tell she was completely comfortable with him and this was an every day interaction. It was lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

100% Truth!!! They both greatly underestimated how much physical work goes into being a fulltime parent to Abbie and I must say, I'm enjoying the show, obviously not at Abbie's expense, but just seeing those two overweight boneheads suffer make me smile. I loved all ASSa said about taking naps and how he chose to do it at the table with his mom and stepdad there. As he talked her rage just built up and it was interesting to watch.
She is such a horrible person and I would love to know what her in-laws really think of her.

I can't believe Big P is as young as she is. :unsure: 🤦‍♀️ Her mother-in-law looks so much younger and healthier than Big P will ever hope to be and that has to eat away at her...no pun intended! ASSa's mom is all-natural, from the way she lives to the way she looks. I love everything about ASSa's mom and I wonder what really goes thru Big P's head when she sees these pics of them side by side?
I would imagine after all the dust settles Big P is battling a very strong emotion called jealousy.😂😂😂

Screenshot (1357).png
BigPballgame.jpg

1369.jpg

I was SO hoping Big P would get on this thing so I could do a side-by-side photo, but she did not! ASSa's mom looks so cute on it!
assasmom.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
100% Truth!!! They both greatly underestimated how much physical work goes into being a fulltime parent to Abbie and I must say, I'm enjoying the show, obviously not at Abbie's expense, but just seeing those two overweight boneheads suffer make me smile. I loved all ASSa said about taking naps and how he chose to do it at the table with his mom and stepdad there. As he talked her rage just built up and it was interesting to watch.
She is such a horrible person and I would love to know what her in-laws really think of her.

I can't believe Big P is as young as she is. :unsure: 🤦‍♀️ Her mother-in-law looks so much younger and healthier than Big P will ever hope to be and that has to eat away at her...no pun intended! ASSa's mom is all-natural, from the way she lives to the way she looks. I love everything about ASSa's mom and I wonder what really goes thru Big P's head when she sees these pics of them side by side?
I would imagine after all the dust settles Big P is battling a very strong emotion called jealousy.😂😂😂

View attachment 1367506View attachment 1367508

View attachment 1367522

I was SO hoping Big P would get on this thing so I could do a side-by-side photo, but she did not! ASSa's mom looks so cute on it!
View attachment 1367541
OMG those jeans.
Seriously, how does she think those look good on her?
Obviously no one in her life loves her, or they wouldnt ler her look so foolish! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Is that a cross body bag or a Fanny pack big p? It’s supposed to be cross body, and she’s so big that it looks like those cross body Fanny packs people are wearing now

• Haha
  • Wow

View attachment 1367522

View attachment 1367541
When I was obese I only wore shirts that covered my stomach, and my butt, no one needs to see that. Just like no one needs to see Pc's huge hanging gunt, and flabby droopy ass🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
When I was obese I only wore shirts that covered my stomach, and my butt, no one needs to see that. Just like no one needs to see Pc's huge hanging gunt, and flabby droopy ass🤢
I cant stand tight clothes..even now that I'm at my goal weight..I dont like tight clothes...Those pants just look painful and I always wonder what the process is to get them on. Abbie's pants look tight as well and I cant imagine how hard it is to put tight pants on someone.... just buy pants that fit..and appropriate for your weight.

I wonder if they rub a hole between her legs..it has to wear them out quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1367522

View attachment 1367541
Lord have mercy! That rear view of P?! 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
And here we are in Amish Country. And here is Abigail in the same stinky shirt she wore yesterday and to bed last night and now today!!
This picture tells me they stopped on the side of the road near a corn field to get this IG post. Probably walked 10 feet from the vehicle.

• Haha
  • Sick
Yes, Big P’s meal did cost more than the others. As is her tradition, she went all in by ordering the 12” cheese steak sandwich. There was an 8” option. And she selected fries instead if chips/crisps.
View attachment 1367464
View attachment 1367466
View attachment 1367470
Nothing in her brain suggests she should choose a smaller sandwich, or skip fried potatoes and fried cheese. The place also had Amish desserts. I can’t see her sweet tooth skipping those temptations either. She is certainly not depriving herself of all the things ir considering her and her family’s future should/when she becomes further disabled.
Oh come on, P!! Get a grilled chicken salad, squeeze some lemon juice over it, add some salt and BAM, filling and healthy lunch

• Heart
Reactions: 18

View attachment 1367522

View attachment 1367541
They should have kept this for Abs. She could have rocked all day and not hurt her spine like she does now.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1367464
View attachment 1367466
View attachment 1367470
Serious question......with their diet, how often is Dickdo tasked with clearing out the shitter:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1656108860349.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.