Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They literally eat more red meat and pork than anyone I know. How about some chicken now and then?? I have two friends (both male) who are around age 50. They have both had health scares in regards to their heart. The first thing their doctors said was cut out red meat. Limit to once or twice a month. Otherwise chicken and fish should be the go to. Second was limit alcohol consumption. I don’t eat any red meat so it really grosses me out to see their every dinner plate with a big old slab of meat. They are both getting to the age where heart attacks happen.
They eat red meat way too much and huge portions each time. It seems like they eat bacon almost every day and then there’s the cold cuts ‘charcuterie’ boards. The WHO and other health organisations have recommended that people reduce eating those particular meats because too much consumption has been linked to various cancers. Then of course they add cream or cheese to almost everything including the odd salad they have and who knows how many donuts, sweets, sugary coffees and junk they consume. They really aren’t doing themselves any favours by being so gluttonous and it is only a matter of time before one or other has a serious health issue. Drinking way too much and not exercising increases their chances of a shorter life too. Sadly Abbie is en route to being just like them and not through choice.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Isn’t it summer in Pennsylvania? Abbie is dressed for fall.

It is, but our temps up in NW PA were in the 60's last weekend, and around 70 today. My mom in Florida is completely envious of our nice temperatures.

Reactions: 15
Got some screenshots from today's vlog, and P's story. I wish I could have got more, but I think about 75% of their comments were movie recommendations (yawn).

The 1st one is the best, they are praised for being such good parents, and never giving up. Never giving up, LMFAO, how many routines, projects, groups, organizations, WLS being the main one, have they quit?. You look up Moss, and the definition is Quitters. And then you have another Humper saying what a good time Abbie is having on this trip, yeah, with her Ziploc bag.

The 2nd is a Humper offering her and other humpers services, so that the Massive's can have respite on the road🤣

Then 3rd we have a suggestion that A needs to rub P's hooves, ew gross🤢

And last is P showing their receipt, note that her meal cost quite a bit more than the others. Why does her thumb look so weird, where my my thumb bends, at the wrinkles, I have quite a bit more space until the nail line. Hers does not look like a thumb, just an appendage.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Sadly it doesn't look like Abbie showers daily and flopping into bed with that knotted pony tail half out gives me a headache I can't imagine how Abbie feels. Her hands and feet are filthy....it's just sad.

This is the reality of how they care for Abbie with out Respit, a 6 hours break while she's at school, babysitter Sommer or Isaiah ...Asa and Priscilla don't really spend a lot of time with Abbie alone....

It's obvious they have no clue what to do...and as sick as it sounds Priscilla has a zero motherly connection to Abbie....it's almost abusive to watch Abbie...having no toys no sensory objects at her reach ...she looks so dishevelled and dirty and miserable....while Priscilla plays on her phone from the minute her cankles hit the floor till she rolls into bed.

This is going to end badly.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I still can't believe that plate of brown from yesterday was supposed to be steak and potatoes!! Legit thought the burnt-ass potato chunks soaked in grease and burnt fond were mushrooms!

Today's vlog was......weird.
I don't think they're having a good time at all.
It looked like literal tit with sugar on.
what’s worse than a beige tea, it’s got to be brown tea. Everything they eat is brown.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sadly it doesn't look like Abbie showers daily and flopping into bed with that knotted pony tail half out gives me a headache I can't imagine how Abbie feels. Her hands and feet are filthy....it's just sad.

This is the reality of how they care for Abbie with out Respit, a 6 hours break while she's at school, babysitter Sommer or Isaiah ...Asa and Priscilla don't really spend a lot of time with Abbie alone....

It's obvious they have no clue what to do...and as sick as it sounds Priscilla has a zero motherly connection to Abbie....it's almost abusive to watch Abbie...having no toys no sensory objects at her reach ...she looks so dishevelled and dirty and miserable....while Priscilla plays on her phone from the minute her cankles hit the floor till she rolls into bed.

This is going to end badly.
No almost about it. 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Sooo, meanwhile Vidcon is on in California, and this is the second or third year they haven’t gone! Really trying to smooze with the other ‘creators’, not!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It is, but our temps up in NW PA were in the 60's last weekend, and around 70 today. My mom in Florida is completely envious of our nice temperatures.
Hubby and I were doing a show in the Pocono Mountains (PA) last weekend and it was so windy and so cold! I had three layers on, a hat and a red nose most of the winefest! 😳😩🤣

Reactions: 11
While I really wouldn't wish chronic stomach problems on most anyone...I think a healthy dose of gallbladder issues would be good for P. Some nice daily nausea...maybe a kidney stone or two to make them cut down on the alcohol and red meat. (sorry, I woke up feeling nauseous so seeing all of that nasty looking food is making me grumpy)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Got some screenshots from today's vlog, and P's story. I wish I could have got more, but I think about 75% of their comments were movie recommendations (yawn).

The 1st one is the best, they are praised for being such good parents, and never giving up. Never giving up, LMFAO, how many routines, projects, groups, organizations, WLS being the main one, have they quit?. You look up Moss, and the definition is Quitters. And then you have another Humper saying what a good time Abbie is having on this trip, yeah, with her Ziploc bag.

The 2nd is a Humper offering her and other humpers services, so that the Massive's can have respite on the road🤣

Then 3rd we have a suggestion that A needs to rub P's hooves, ew gross🤢

And last is P showing their receipt, note that her meal cost quite a bit more than the others. Why does her thumb look so weird, where my my thumb bends, at the wrinkles, I have quite a bit more space until the nail line. Hers does not look like a thumb, just an appendage.
The Pig has toe thumbs (Brachydactyly type D) - Abbie has them too - Abbie's actual toes appear to have this as well. Slapping fake nails on the toe thumb looks weird like that.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The Pig has toe thumbs (Brachydactyly type D) - Abbie has them too - Abbie's actual toes appear to have this as well. Slapping fake nails on the toe thumb looks weird like that.
The whole family is just one big genetic duck up!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.