Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait a second there Asshat. Are you saying she can't learn? Then why do you say you're teaching her new words?

View attachment 1368105
Ooo Asshole you are in nasty form. Too many people seeing through your bullshit waffle word salad that means zero? The pig giving you tit? Oops considering what she eats I should change my wording there 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Hold on to your horses! (See what I did there?) The SlimeLife gals are reunited on the tin can tour. Let the excessive red cup drinking begin!
546360E9-880D-44E6-8AE1-05BABD94FEF9.jpeg
82FEA5A2-5187-42B7-BB20-4510EEFAA39F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Hold on to your horses! (See what I did there?) The SlimeLife gals are reunited on the tin can tour. Let the excessive red cup drinking begin!
View attachment 1368128View attachment 1368129
Haha! Oh! This is happening now? Well, there you have it. Pig is back with the gang…drinking and playing “Rock Out with You Gunt Out” while Moobie Dick is corralling Sweet Girl. 🤣 Therein lies the intensified anger of one Moobie Ass Maassive in the comment sections. Bless his heart.😹

• Haha
  • Heart
How can any of these women be beauty consultants? The only marginally "cute" one is that strange humper BFF with the tacky earrings. I would rather get beauty tips from the annoying mall kiosks during Christmas. Honestly, Sherri was a better beauty ambassador. She isn't a naturally pretty woman but she really knows how to enhance what she has to work with.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What a mouthy little fk! I wish someone would uppercut him one day! He’s had that comin for a while!, dunno how those 2 nimrods have gotten away with so much & haven’t had to reap what they sow! They both treat people like tit, even the genuinely concerned or curious people!! (Including the ones who pay their way through life!) I don’t get it! They care about no one but themselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Guess who is doing crack of dawn duty with Abbie for the next several days.
1656132785225.png

The Man Child Aka Assa cocktail weiner Maass is in rare form tonight in the comments. He’s so happy having to care for feral sweet girl & the Huns are in town. Woo Hoo!!! I wonder where the Huns are staying??? No way in the tin can 🤣🤣🤣
This is projection if I ever saw it - says the man who exploits his disabled daughter daily, who doesn't teach her a damn thing, has a so-called profession grifting others into providing him $$$. Yeah ASSa, YOU ARE a tit excuse of a human and there definitely needs to be less of you on the planet. Your words, not mine. duck off you piece of fifth, my words, not yours.

1656134294905.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
The Man Child Aka Assa cocktail weiner Maass is in rare form tonight in the comments. He’s so happy having to care for feral sweet girl & the Huns are in town. Woo Hoo!!! I wonder where the Huns are staying??? No way in the tin can 🤣🤣🤣
He’s such an insecure little prick. Disgusting POS. Karma won’t be kind to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Does anyone know how tall Priscilla is? I know it's been asked but I've never seen an answer. She just looks so tall in some pictures she has taken.

Reactions: 10
Ohhh, I see he's telegraphing a shortened trip in that second one. If the gas prices get too high they'll have to turn around & go home.

First week was pretty bleeping awful, huh Asa?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
100% Truth!!! They both greatly underestimated how much physical work goes into being a fulltime parent to Abbie and I must say, I'm enjoying the show, obviously not at Abbie's expense, but just seeing those two overweight boneheads suffer make me smile. I loved all ASSa said about taking naps and how he chose to do it at the table with his mom and stepdad there. As he talked her rage just built up and it was interesting to watch.
She is such a horrible person and I would love to know what her in-laws really think of her.

I can't believe Big P is as young as she is. :unsure: 🤦‍♀️ Her mother-in-law looks so much younger and healthier than Big P will ever hope to be and that has to eat away at her...no pun intended! ASSa's mom is all-natural, from the way she lives to the way she looks. I love everything about ASSa's mom and I wonder what really goes thru Big P's head when she sees these pics of them side by side?
I would imagine after all the dust settles Big P is battling a very strong emotion called jealousy.😂😂😂

View attachment 1367506View attachment 1367508

View attachment 1367522

I was SO hoping Big P would get on this thing so I could do a side-by-side photo, but she did not! ASSa's mom looks so cute on it!
View attachment 1367541
Oh my gawwwwd why in the name of the good lord would you suffocate your vagina like that!?! That might be the scariest thing I’ve ever seen. It’s like she doesn’t know how stupid she looks! I appreciate my husband when I see tit like this, he’d never let me walk around making a total fool of myself like this, he’d be the first to tell me hey hun maybe you should rethink those pants 🤣🤣💀

View attachment 1367955

I used to have one of those from when I was a kid but unfortunately the spinner got messed up as it's wasn't stopping on the word it was saying.
I want to tell Sarah McCarthy to suck a maassive wiener.

Not a stupid question at all. If Isaiah had toys, I doubt that he had many given that his birthers were ill prepared to be parents and lived hand to mouth. I think that is why he gets "all the things" now.

I really hate that I have to say this, but Dickdo was a very handsome young man. I wonder what his life would have been had he not knocked up "under the bleachers 'Cilla" and met the woman of his dreams?
I thought the same thing, he was a cutie and she was scary af. He’s settled for sure and I bet it wouldn’t take much ego stroking to get him to step out again 🤣 ain’t no damn way he finds that attractive, bet he counts the days until he can see a normal
Woman in a swim suit. Like pool
At the camp site?! Yesssss

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
the photos on P.'s facebook has all the 'beauty' babes at the campground...reallll classy,ladies,all the drinks on full display.I have nothing against having a fun time but these idiots look like low-life slobs.People actually buy their crap??

Reactions: 17
Guess who is doing crack of dawn duty with Abbie for the next several days.
View attachment 1368200

This is projection if I ever saw it - says the man who exploits his disabled daughter daily, who doesn't teach her a damn thing, has a so-called profession grifting others into providing him $$$. Yeah ASSa, YOU ARE a tit excuse of a human and there definitely needs to be less of you on the planet. Your words, not mine. duck off you piece of fifth, my words, not yours.

View attachment 1368218
I think he's tired of all of the negative comments so now he's just making nasty replies and hiding comments. I can't believe that so many people support them especially people with disabilities. That comment he made is really hurtful to me as I have a disability myself. He's only concerned with using Abbie for content. If he didn't want all of these people commenting on his videos then he shouldn't have started the Fathering Autism channel. He won't teach her any new skills unless he can exploit her for content.

• Heart
When he said they would work on her using mom dad and Isaiah I was like wtf. Shouldn’t that have happened you know like 12 years ago!?!

• Heart
  • Haha
1) They are asking alot of that picnic table.
2) Moobie just thought yesterday was stressful…
This morning on 1000 lb Sisters-Heavy Huns with Hangovers.
No doubt AssMass sent Pig to the campground bathroom this morning.
3) Look at his teletubbie ass sitting there furiously scrolling through the comment sections. 😹
“We are ALL having a good time!” AssA Maassive 2022
4C6B6728-1E65-45B9-8AAB-51209559F8CF.jpeg

• Haha
And of course EVERYONE has a cup, a drink, their phone in hand...and then there's Abbie...with nothing to touch, hold, play with.... No fidget nothing...she's just suppose to sit, HANDS WAITING and behave.

I hope she honked all night long and gives the hangover heffers a headache this morning.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.