Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
I just watched Kaitlin's recent vlog. Boy is she in a pickle. As we know, her lease will shortly be over and she has taken Kaidale out of school and plans to van school him. Kaidale has been done school for about two weeks and the lack of routine has already impacted them. He is now taking his frustration out on the walls and punched holes into them. Kaitlin thinks this is a good thing as he is not self harming or hurting her. This reminded me of Abbie picking away at the RV walls. These children are not going to benefit from a nomadic lifestyle and they need professional assistance beyond what their parents can provide. I actually got anxiety watching the video, why she allows Kaidale to walk along the edge of waterside ledges is astoundingly dangerous.
Sadly, the van life or RV travels or whatever they all want to call what they are doing is not meant for special need kids. The reality is they should be working their life around their kids but they want it the other way around. This seems so selfish on the parents part.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Tammy36

does Abbie look even more devious in every photo bc she is getting older??
I don’t know about devious but she’s certainly looking more homely the older she’s getting. I will never understand why they post photos of her looking like this. Surely they know it’s not a good photo of her and if she were a typical 17 year old she would be mortified at them sharing such an unflattering photo of her.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
@Shadergirl
During all that movement Big P experienced in 1.3 seconds, she held on to her phone for dear life!! 🤦‍♀️
That damn thing is glued to her hand!!! :ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
View attachment 1392013View attachment 1392014
View attachment 1392016View attachment 1392017View attachment 1392018View attachment 1392020

@SCCOct66
:unsure: 😂😂😂
View attachment 1391933

@What the ....
or the Axe :unsure: 🤦‍♀️ 😂 😂 😂
View attachment 1392012
How lazy can you be to fold clothes laying down on the bed? Asa just always laughs at her inability to do daily life tasks. I don’t know how he isn’t thoroughly disgusted with having a partner like her. The only reason she even cooks is because she is addicted to food. How embarrassing!

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m honestly learning more about different parts of the states from you guys than from them. Tattle Tour is way better than Honking Across America.
Ditto. I have learnt nothing from this so called Travel channel. No history, no background, no maps, no scenic views. Zero, zilch, nada, rien. SFA. It is beyond pathetic.

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
Uuuugh. Another vlog that’s hard to watch. And not JUST because of the Maassives. It PAINS me as someone with sensory processing issues (TBI related) to watch some of the vlogs because he layers music over already super ‘busy’ sounds. Putting music over all the people talking in the Hershey factory is SO overwhelming. It drives me nuts how little awareness they have of things like this when their daughter suffers from sensory issues. It’s like when she starts getting overwhelmed in stores and they say to her ‘It’s just a store!’ NO IT ISN’T. Not for her!

Unrelated- Did anyone catch was Prissy was asking when they were mixing the filling for the Reese’s cup? I couldn’t catch it and I played it back to listen a few times.
She asked if the slab was cold or not. No Pig....its boiling hot to make ice cream on you fuckin' idiot.

• Haha

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Asking the real questions... Ooh this is getting good.

1656199585522.png

1656199657560.png

1656199824477.png

Yes Brandie. Cilla bought it at Dillards. :LOL: :LOL: 🤣 🤣

Sweet Jesus. Look at this childs neck!

1656200141127.png

Suuure. 🙄

1656200341069.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad

boychik0830

VIP Member
Guess who is doing crack of dawn duty with Abbie for the next several days.
View attachment 1368200

This is projection if I ever saw it - says the man who exploits his disabled daughter daily, who doesn't teach her a damn thing, has a so-called profession grifting others into providing him $$$. Yeah ASSa, YOU ARE a shit excuse of a human and there definitely needs to be less of you on the planet. Your words, not mine. Fuck off you piece of fifth, my words, not yours.

View attachment 1368218
I think he's tired of all of the negative comments so now he's just making nasty replies and hiding comments. I can't believe that so many people support them especially people with disabilities. That comment he made is really hurtful to me as I have a disability myself. He's only concerned with using Abbie for content. If he didn't want all of these people commenting on his videos then he shouldn't have started the Fathering Autism channel. He won't teach her any new skills unless he can exploit her for content.

• Heart

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
They "loved on each other"... Abbie was just trying to be comfortable with what was there... but of course Asshat tries to make a narrative for the HUMPERS. How come Abbie doesn't have a seatbelt on?
No seatbelt because..well.. they’re the Maass family and rules don’t apply to them. Her safety never seems to be a concern 😠

• Angry
  • Sad

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Thank you for the great thread!!!

My feeling is that they should turn around and go home. All the pretending that things are getting better every day does not ring true. Abbie does not look like she’s having such a great time, besides the brief enjoyment she had being with grandpa. Life is confusing enough for her at home and then they throw this road-trip in the mix. For TWO MONTHS???

They are the ones who want to travel and they know from the last plane trip, Abbie did not do well…seemed to be a nightmare, judging from the vlog. So the next logical thing is to buy a huge camper and try their luck with that. I have a feeling this year it will not pan out.

i have no idea what the right solution to help Abbie is, but what they have been doing and what they plan to do (private teacher) does not sound beneficial.

• Heart

Angret

Wait a second there Asshat. Are you saying she can't learn? Then why do you say you're teaching her new words?

View attachment 1368105
That’s exactly what he’s saying. I’m sure he didn’t mean to. It must be incredibly hard to maintain the con job narrative that she is making progress. Especially when she can’t play along.

View attachment 1369299

Heres another way Asa has flipped the script over the years. Going wayyyy back to the beginning, Asa said more than once that Abbie does not have a disability- she is autistic. He was pissy about it too.
Now- she has a disability.
Kind of like he'd never have her work some menial job, but now hes all about the workforce.
Of course people and plans and situations change- but Asa just seems to follow the crowd, not Abbie, or reality.
JMO.
He thinks if she has a disability he owns and controls the narrative for all people who are disabled. Newsflash, they aren’t the only family dealing with disability. Some of us just keep going to our day jobs and do our best to get through every day without becoming miserable assholes. Some days are definitely harder than others. Still don’t have a YouTube channel that exploits my brother. So I’m doing okay. ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart

SinisterSenorita

And of course EVERYONE has a cup, a drink, their phone in hand...and then there's Abbie...with nothing to touch, hold, play with.... No fidget nothing...she's just suppose to sit, HANDS WAITING and behave.

I hope she honked all night long and gives the hangover heffers a headache this morning.

• Heart
  • Haha