Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOW, so much to catch up on here since last night!!
Until I do that, I will leave you all with this!! :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂
ASSadickbird.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
MAYDAY! MAYDAY! This is NOT A DRILL! The next thing to break down is....THE FRIDGE! This may be the thing that sends them home!!

Just kidding. He's probably spent more than the fridge is worth for this "hack" What a helpful vlog for all his followers who max out their RV refrigerators and need a way to keep cramming all their loot in their far inferior fridge. But for tit's sake - eat the food you have and don't go out til you do! View attachment 1379153
Is that huge container on the top shelf her leftover mac n cheese? The homemade mac n cheese that is supposedly SO good, that everyone loves?
I bet that even her SL "sisters" were like, what the hell is this?! 😂 😂

I cannot believe the amount of food crammed into that fridge and pantry. All of that food for 3 people, who seem to eat out nearly everyday.
What a waste.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It appears we have another Cindy, this one's name is Kathy? Same as Cindy, she is always asking where Abbie is. Her makeup is appalling, maybe P needs to add manscaping to her line of products. This is only a few pics, lord there are so many more, each one more scarier than the next.
😧 SWEET SALLY!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aren't Reese's cups recalled right now? Great, now Abbie is going to get sick again. That is going to be fun in an RV.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Tonight's Vlog: My gosh, stop pulling her pants up to her damn chin. LMFAO...WTH is Asa going on about?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
with another shirt she should burn...how ill-fitting and tacky.Does she really think she looks so cute in these ??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think he's like lots of young folks that his socializing happens when they play those blasted video games. Behind a screen, it's easy to talk to people you don't know I guess. You'd think with that pool and all the things, he'd have pool parties all the time. It's sad really, but yeah, he's never learned how to make or be a friend.
So true ... except I can understand why he never has a pool party. Imagine what he would have joining in .. WhalePig in her tho cute bikini 😖🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She's like a blob in that recliner.

View attachment 1379456
I agree...that is the worst outfit I have ever seen her wear..looks 10 sizes too small. Its probably supposed to be loose and flown but it looks like it is about to explode.

So true ... except I can understand why he never has a pool party. Imagine what he would have joining in .. WhalePig in her tho cute bikini 😖🤣
Except he has the pool all to himself with them gone now.

Reactions: 16
Tonight's Vlog: My gosh, stop pulling her pants up to her damn chin. LMFAO...WTH is Asa going on about?!?

Amen! Why do they tuck her shirts in and hike her pants up like that?! Do they want her to look "special'. I think P does. That way, when Abbie starts honking or thrashing and people look, they'll immediately understand.

Abbies going to end up hurting herself one day. The way she was slamming her head in the truck- holy tit. o_O o_O

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Abbie is absolutely not interested in anything besides eating. Looks like she plopped down in front of the Christmas house and also in the park. Why did she have to go to Target, couldn’t Asa stay home with her and P just go? She didn’t understand about giving the treats to the pup or even what the horse picture on her IPad meant. And she certainly did not want to carry in the Target bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
One of my favorite Disney vloggers, Nate (aka Paging Mr. Morrrow) just posted a vlog that I thoroughly enjoyed…documenting his drive from Scranton, PA, where he was visiting family and sharing his theme park adventures, back home to Orlando, FL. His route took him down the East Coast and he made a stop in each state to share with his viewers something interesting and entertaining from that locale. He even reported on the gas price in each state. At his final gas tank fill up, he tallied what he had spent in gas for the trip and compared it to airfare, also a very useful bit of information. He had his beloved Gracie, his Dalmatian, with him as well. It is so heartwarming to see how he caters to her on this long trip down the East Coast. Exactly how a pet owner should be who expects their furry friend(s) to endure this much time out of their element.
Nate is so filled with kindness & warmth, and has such charm…he is just a joy to follow. My husband and I actually ran into him in Disney last year and he is just as genuine in person as he is on screen. I share this with you because of the stark contrast to Travel Maass. We all know where their channel and their documentation fails, so no need for me to reiterate that here. But Nate is not even a travel vlogger, he is a Disney vlogger simply chronicling his drive home from Pennsylvania to Orlando and he did it better than these buffoons. They need to hang it up, seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
MAYDAY! MAYDAY! This is NOT A DRILL! The next thing to break down is....THE FRIDGE! This may be the thing that sends them home!!

Just kidding. He's probably spent more than the fridge is worth for this "hack" What a helpful vlog for all his followers who max out their RV refrigerators and need a way to keep cramming all their loot in their far inferior fridge. But for tit's sake - eat the food you have and don't go out til you do! View attachment 1379153
Hard to believe that Hershey’s Chocolate World peanut butter cup creation hasn’t been completely devoured yet. Must be the marshmallows! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
One of my favorite Disney vloggers, Nate (aka Paging Mr. Morrrow) just posted a vlog that I thoroughly enjoyed…documenting his drive from Scranton, PA, where he was visiting family and sharing his theme park adventures, back home to Orlando, FL. His route took him down the East Coast and he made a stop in each state to share with his viewers something interesting and entertaining from that locale. He even reported on the gas price in each state. At his final gas tank fill up, he tallied what he had spent in gas for the trip and compared it to airfare, also a very useful bit of information. He had his beloved Gracie, his Dalmatian, with him as well. It is so heartwarming to see how he caters to her on this long trip down the East Coast. Exactly how a pet owner should be who expects their furry friend(s) to endure this much time out of their element.
Nate is so filled with kindness & warmth, and has such charm…he is just a joy to follow. My husband and I actually ran into him in Disney last year and he is just as genuine in person as he is on screen. I share this with you because of the stark contrast to Travel Maass. We all know where their channel and their documentation fails, so no need for me to reiterate that here. But Nate is not even a travel vlogger, he is a Disney vlogger simply chronicling his drive home from Pennsylvania to Orlando and he did it better than these buffoons. They need to hang it up, seriously.
I watched a bit of his VLOG and he does have such a happy/upbeat vibe. I recently did a road trip from Dallas to Santa Fe,NM and back with my dog ... alone...so watched a bit to see how he handled stopping with his dog etc.

The problem with Asshat is he doesn't really enjoy traveling..and it shows. He is only doing this to try to get more views and clicks..there is no passion and he doesn't seem curious and adventurous.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Amen! Why do they tuck her shirts in and hike her pants up like that?! Do they want her to look "special'. I think P does. That way, when Abbie starts honking or thrashing and people look, they'll immediately understand.

Abbies going to end up hurting herself one day. The way she was slamming her head in the truck- holy tit. o_O o_O
I cringed when she smacked her head a few times. What kind of pain must she be in sometimes after the thrashing around.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Seeing Sweet Girl in the golden t-shirt with her black shorts hiked up too high, brought back memories from another MaAssive trip to a Florida beach in March 2022. She was dressed like Ed Grimley.
C57F738E-7887-415E-883F-45CCAF8C7D4F.jpeg

It seems to me that the top is supposed to be cool and flowing, not a skin tight, Incredible Hulk, arm busting number 🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐
The blouse is $62 at Nordstrom.
AD30423E-9B00-4D98-ACB2-B3D857A74CBB.jpeg

The largest size is Women’s 24-26. Abbie’s money wasted.
A89E28EA-98EA-4772-A756-D1A9D96DE674.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Seeing Sweet Girl in the golden t-shirt with her black shorts hiked up too high, brought back memories from another MaAssive trip to a Florida beach in March 2022. She was dressed like Ed Grimley.
View attachment 1379623

The blouse is $62 at Nordstrom.
View attachment 1379633
The largest size is Women’s 24-26. Abbie’s money wasted.
View attachment 1379638
So that is what its supposed to look like! How in the world did you find it??

I figured it was somewhat FLOWEY.... when it is on the right size.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.