Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like they went from Hershey directly to Chicago and eliminated the Cleveland and Indiana stops.
Maybe Chicago has a RV dealership where he could get warranty work done. ??

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sounds like they went from Hershey directly to Chicago and eliminated the Cleveland and Indiana stops.
@RocketQueen
I gave your post a huge ❤ because hell yeah! No Indiana stops!! 🤩 My state is safe from these boneheads!!! 😁😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She just did an IG reel from Cleveland. Stopped at the Christmas Story House. No mention of camper. Bot of course, more food & beer. The idiot said "We're going to a Polish Diner." Close...A German Brewery. :rolleyes:
1656448173069.png
1656447898624.png
1656447931439.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
10 1/2 hrs driving because of "camper issues".

View attachment 1376501
I swear the next time the pig tags loveneedsnowords I am gonna throw my tablet out the window 😖😠🤮😡🤬

I hope CPS gets reports of their videos. I also hope someone gives a cop a heads up - they drive under the influence more often than not. Not sure what the legal limit is in the US but they would be waaayy over here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
PS. My Tattle partner this morning. Wyatt.😻
Can someone tell me how I am supposed to be a productive human being with this precious urchin passed out in my lap?😹
Maybe I need to find me a MLM Cult to join. 😹 Sit on my ass, play on social media and call myself “Tho Thuper Busy”.
Meh! Not today. 😘
View attachment 1375836
Or do you have any disabled children? You could exploit them on social media as well...that seems to be another great way to avoid being a productive member of society.

Your conundrum with Wyatt reminds me of this meme that's been going around on Tiktok and Instagram:

:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
After appetizers all 3 got giant entrees. I’m thinking if the toilet in the camper wasn’t broken before, this should do iwith!!
They always eat such bland looking, beige coloured food. It looks so unappetising and I’m not just saying that because I don’t eat meat. Where’s the colour? No veg, no salad. They may have gone to a German place, but they are still eating pretty much the same shite they usually do…slabs of meat, sausages, macaroni cheese, something gross in a creamy sauce…🤮 They must feel awful from eating that kind of food all the time. If I eat out a lot or have too many processed meals, snacks, crisps, etc…I usually get sluggish and I feel better when I do eat ‘clean’. However, most of us find a balance between the two. They really are putting their lives in danger from eating so much bad food, too much food and doing very little in the way or exercise.

Reactions: 16
They always eat such bland looking, beige coloured food. It looks so unappetising and I’m not just saying that because I don’t eat meat. Where’s the colour? No veg, no salad. They may have gone to a German place, but they are still eating pretty much the same shite they usually do…slabs of meat, sausages, macaroni cheese, something gross in a creamy sauce…🤮 They must feel awful from eating that kind of food all the time. If I eat out a lot or have too many processed meals, snacks, crisps, etc…I usually get sluggish and I feel better when I do eat ‘clean’. However, most of us find a balance between the two. They really are putting their lives in danger from eating so much bad food, too much food and doing very little in the way or exercise.
I have a feeling in five years they will be using walkers or mobility scooters. I’m surprised Wayne doesn’t already use one.

Reactions: 18
So they did stop in Cleveland. There is no way it took them 10.5 hrs to get to Cleveland.
So what does she mean? Did they just sit in the truck for hours while the RV was repaired?
I bet it was tantrum city. 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
After appetizers all 3 got giant entrees. I’m thinking if the toilet in the camper wasn’t broken before, this should do iwith!!
Left to right:

Kasespatzel w/chicken (dumplings/noodles with cheese)
Either Weiner(veal)schniztel or Schwein(pork)schnizel, probably, with kasespatzel & kraut (?) on the side
Asa has what looks like some sort of sampler - I think I see sauerbraten, a bratwurst, maybe a Weinerschniztel, with kasespatzel and kraut (I think)

Plus fried pierogi for an appetizer.

All of it is fried, cheesy, and very heavy. Good lord.

• Haha
  • Sad
Left to right:

Either Weiner(veal)schniztel or Schwein(pork)schnizel, probably, with kasespatzel & kraut (?) on the side
Asa has what looks like some sort of sampler - I think I see sauerbraten, a bratwurst, maybe a Weinerschniztel, with kasespatzel and kraut (I think)

Yeah I wouldn’t want to be stuck in an RV with them at night. Yuck 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Asa said Abbie said "no" with her device. I'm sorry, I just dont believe it.
P was excited Abbie hung her loofah.
Asa was happy the big RV had an issue too. And then even said "is that even RV'ing though?' Hes so jealous.

That food looks disgusting. The dumplings look like a plate of vomit. :sick::sick:

• Haha
Left to right:

Not tit talking german food. I love german food. Lol. I have had it straight from a german grandmother. Authentic and delicious.

Funny though Abbie's plate has an extra spoon. Looks like someone is sharing her plate.

So guess it is true that P shares a plate with Ab. Just she has one of her own also.

Asa said Abbie said "no" with her device. I'm sorry, I just dont believe it.
P was excited Abbie hung her loofah.
Asa was happy the big RV had an issue too. And then even said "is that even RV'ing though?' Hes so jealous.

That food looks disgusting. The dumplings look like a plate of vomit. :sick::sick:
I do have to say all german food I have eaten looked better than all that. And I have had a lot. Really not appealing at all.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
So Asa said he thought their RV had a leaf spring issue.
Guess what causes that problem? Weight. Or lots and lots of time on bad roads.
And most last 12k miles- some sites I read said 100k miles.
Also anywhere from $600-$1000 to repair.

• Haha
  • Wow
At this point they just need to call themselves travel food vloggers. Even though their food is usually gross. They don’t show anything travel worthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not tit talking german food. I love german food. Lol. I have had it straight from a german grandmother. Authentic and delicious.

Funny though Abbie's plate has an extra spoon. Looks like someone is sharing her plate.

So guess it is true that P shares a plate with Ab. Just she has one of her own also.

I do have to say all german food I have eaten looked better than all that. And I have had a lot. Really not appealing at all.
I’ve been to Germany multiple times on a school exchange, loved it! While Germans love their meat and don’t understand the concept of vegetarian (my friend’s exchange family were like you can eat this, it’s 90% vegetarian) I seem to remember having some really nice food some of the food was fairly heavy like their rye bread, but it certainly wasn’t all fried brown slop. The maassholes just love brown food. The browner the better.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.