Fathering Autism #126 Honking Across America Part ll hits the road,sign on the back reads “WIDE LOAD”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A huge thank you to @SCCOct66 for providing us with the perfect thread title to kick off another RV trip with The Maassives! 😻
HONK! HONK! HONK! 😁
95F5F012-4455-4025-BE0D-3756A0B7A75B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
They broke the RV steps last year and the fridge handle :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: You couldn't make this tit up! It's like a Laurel and Hardy sketch. Pig's hamfist was a bit too much for the fridge handle during a midnight cheese feast.

I wonder what they will break on this trip? I'm betting on the bed, the chair and the toilet seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Isaiah's new vlog. Wow, I think Isaiah's vlogs are worse than Asa's. WTF is he even talking about? I tap out!!! I can see a teenager making a video like this, but Isaiah forgets he is an adult. He is so unbelievably stunted.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
They broke the RV steps last year and the fridge handle :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: You couldn't make this tit up! It's like a Laurel and Hardy sketch. Pig's hamfist was a bit too much for the fridge handle during a midnight cheese feast.

I wonder what they will break on this trip? I'm betting on the bed, the chair and the toilet seat.
I was thinking that - they destroy everything. The steps to the RV breaking was EPIC! :ROFLMAO: They both are at least 30 lbs heavier this summer, those steps are in jeopardy!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Isaiah's new vlog. Wow, I think Isaiah's vlogs are worse than Asa's. WTF is he even talking about? I tap out!!! I can see a teenager making a video like this, but Isaiah forgets he is an adult. He is so unbelievably stunted.

I feel like this kid has no self-respect. 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The fact that Gaysiaha at age 20, is asking permission to get his hair buzzed off was bizarre.
Either he was genuinely asking for permission or it was all scripted and the next time we see him he will look like a skin head. 😉
Either way it shows extreme immaturity with a heaping helping of dumbassery.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thanks for another fun title @SCCOct66 ~
My son is 28… and since he was 18 he has never asked me or his dad if he could get a tattoo or how to cut his hair or to put those ugly gages in his ears… it’s his body, however.. he is paying his own bills, bought a house and got married… none of the above is anything like I(amgay)saiah.
I also found it funny, Becca, Summer and friends had a themed fun party, and Jr. didn’t go.

Reactions: 19
Isaiah is so awkward I've never seen anyone so uncomfortable in their own skin. He's 20, lived away from home almost 2 years...yet reverts back to a 14 year old teen boy with enough teenage angst to fill a football field.

This guy needs to find his own self get a breather away from autism... We have 2 children who we encourage to have a life outside of the autism boundaries we live with on a daily basis... It's just healthy!

Isaiah... his weight, his repulsive nail bitting, his poor eating habits this guy needs a serious outlet away from this " family"

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Poor Isaiah. You can tell the boy has never worked in his life. Other than school, that's all he does. He is 20 years old and should have a summer job learning to be independent instead if tending to daddy and mommy's house.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Going back to Cilla's grocery haul...two cases of Trulys for two nearly-middle-aged adults in a camper with an intellectual disabled teen, why???

Do they not see how bleeping uncool that looks? I mean, first of all, spike a lemonade or some flavored seltzer with gin like a bleeping adult. Truly is great for a party or a BBQ when you just want something quick, easy, and tasty for your guests...but why do you need a pre-mixed drink at home, on a normal night, with just two people? That's some college student tit. And now that I think about it, that's probably exactly why Cilla bought them...a few summers ago Trulys were the IT drink for people in their 20s, and Cilla probably has it burned in her brain as the brand for hip, cool, young people.

But also...damn, why do you need a supply of alcohol at all? You're just two people in a van with a child. How wild do you plan on getting? Who is going to watch your kid? It's really sad how attached they are to alcohol.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

And a camping chair (won't be Abbies chair.....she doesn't have one and has to sit on the ground). Seriously they should have bought her one that rocks. That might have been good for her, for real. As long as Pigfuckles stays off off it.

HAHAHAH I LOVE IT!
Thanks again ladies! Awesome title!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Going back to Cilla's grocery haul...two cases of Trulys for two nearly-middle-aged adults in a camper with an intellectual disabled teen, why???

Do they not see how bleeping uncool that looks? I mean, first of all, spike a lemonade or some flavored seltzer with gin like a bleeping adult. Truly is great for a party or a BBQ when you just want something quick, easy, and tasty for your guests...but why do you need a pre-mixed drink at home, on a normal night, with just two people? That's some college student tit. And now that I think about it, that's probably exactly why Cilla bought them...a few summers ago Trulys were the IT drink for people in their 20s, and Cilla probably has it burned in her brain as the brand for hip, cool, young people.

But also...damn, why do you need a supply of alcohol at all? You're just two people in a van with a child. How wild do you plan on getting? Who is going to watch your kid? It's really sad how attached they are to alcohol.
Trulys is the least of their issues. They have their tequila and Whiskey in the rv also. And plenty of premade mixer. They have a dedicated alcohol cabinet for the road.

And a camping chair (won't be Abbies chair.....she doesn't have one and has to sit on the ground). Seriously they should have bought her one that rocks. That might have been good for her, for real. As long as Pigfuckles stays off off it.

Thanks again ladies! Awesome title!
Or a travel bean bag chair... something... but nah lets throw her on the dirty ground like the dog she is treated like.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
The fact that Gaysiaha at age 20, is asking permission to get his hair buzzed off was bizarre.
Either he was genuinely asking for permission or it was all scripted and the next time we see him he will look like a skin head. 😉
I think the medical community needs to make dumbassery an official diagnosis. Lord knows there’s an epidemic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

He’s a weirdo. That was cringe AF. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think Isaiah scripted what he said I don’t think he was genuinely asking for permission to cut his hair I think it was to get a reaction from A&P. I don’t think they knew he was recording because of how Asa in particular was speaking-neither of them would speak like that on FA or crappy mama page.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Trulys is the least of their issues. They have their tequila and Whiskey in the rv also. And plenty of premade mixer. They have a dedicated alcohol cabinet for the road.

Or a travel bean bag chair... something... but nah lets throw her on the dirty ground like the dog she is treated like.
The truly's is probably just used as a mixer for their hard liquor..its nothing at only 5% alcohol for these heavy drinkers. They should never drink alcohol when alone with Abbie..its basically taking both of them to watch her. Its like drinking with a toddler...but worse because Abbie is bigger and stronger and can get into even more then a toddler could.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He’s a weirdo. That was cringe AF. 😬
I agree. He is a mess. And not in an endearing way either.
He also needs to start watching his mouth on these vlogs and social media. He's constantly talking about his 'stupid' college rules, professors, and in this vlog mentioned how "annoying" it is he has to write a 300 word weekly summary at his internship.
Cry me a river. 300 words or less?! Thats nothing.
One of these days a prof, a potential employer- someone who matters may see his entitled ass griping and it will come back to haunt him.

Also, A&P are going to be gone for two months. Isaiah said he will be the man of the house for one month.
So this must be a 6 week internship and then he will join the Honking tour.
6 weeks of getting up early and being a slave to the grind. You'd think he was working in a coal mine hes so dramatic.
Im sorry, I really cant stand him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The truly's is probably just used as a mixer for their hard liquor..its nothing at only 5% alcohol for these heavy drinkers. They should never drink alcohol when alone with Abbie..its basically taking both of them to watch her. Its like drinking with a toddler...but worse because Abbie is bigger and stronger and can get into even more then a toddler could.
I might be in a minority here but I don’t think they drink that heavily. If they’re drinking 5% drinks that basically fizzy pop, I drank that at 14! They don’t drink responsibly because they really shouldn’t have more than a couple if they are caring for Abbie, and if in sole care of her they shouldn’t at all, but they are certainly nowhere near drunk all the time and I don’t think they drink excessively. Who doesn’t have a cabinet of alcohol? Their diet is far more concerning than their alcohol consumption. Come to the UK on a sunny Saturday afternoon and the pubs are busy with people having a couple of beers in the beer garden, people having a drink at the park with friends or in their own garden, I know plenty of people that will have a glass of wine during the week or a few drinks at the pub quiz. As I write it’s 6:20pm on a Tuesday, and there’s a group of students infront of me having a drink at the park. Maybe it’s just a different attitude but I don’t think they’re drinking is necessarily a huge problem on its own- combined with their overall non existent diet and exercise routine and the fact they both drink while Abbie is in their care is a problem.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.